All Right I'll Do It

Story Info
Tim is caught in his sister's cheerleader outfit.
2.1k words
4.24
184.6k
98

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Authoress note: of course all disclaimers are still in place regarding characters etc., except for one small truth since so many readers asked me to answer this question. Most of the things I write about I did at some point in my life. Perhaps they were not with as many people but at least one person was there. And they were absolutely not done in the order written and there are some things I've done that haven't made it into any of my stories yet. And yes, the motivation of being forced fem never fades for me. If anything the scent becomes more pungent. Thanks to all my readers.) Lauren Westley.

*

"Alright I'll do it but you promise you will never tell or bring this up again?"

It was spring of 1970 and I had just turned eighteen a week earlier. My last year at Reidel High, located in a small northwestern town Nowhere USA with a Population of 2,700 and far away from the anywhere else Reidel had a national forest and farmland surrounding it. The high school had one hundred attendants with a graduating class of nine girls and sixteen boys. Most of the seniors had turned eighteen in the spring, which meant most of us had been conceived in late summer.

Unlike the other young men in my class I was small. Where the other boys ranged from skinny tall to immensely large I was barely 5'6" and weighed 125 pounds. So, as you can guess, I was often bullied during my school years. My Dad was the local pastor and an emasculated husband. My mother was a unhappy since she had thought she deserved more.

This fateful day, when I uttered those words, my parents were away with my fourteen-year-old sister. They were three hundred miles away. It was spring break and they had gone to a parish run by an old friend of Dad's. They left me alone since they knew I wouldn't do anything wrong and could take care of myself. But also because his friend had only one child, also a fourteen-year-old girl and the house three bedrooms like our home. So there really wasn't any room for me and I was more then happy to spend the week at home alone.

Our modest ranch house was on the out skirt of town where the small church was located as well. Dad had built the house away from the church along a winding dirt road. The national forest abutted the rear of the house. Trees surrounded the land between the house and the church. If you didn't know a house was back there you may not ever find it. The only visible entrance to the winding dirt road was at the very back of the parishioner parking lot. An opening in the fenced area was the entrance to the small dirt road surrounded by brambles and rutted from rainfall. Dad wasn't much of an outdoorsman. The landscape company kept the church grounds cleared t but it all ended at that opening in the fence.

It was Friday afternoon, still very chilly, but because we lived near the next time zone to the west and being mid-spring daylight would filter through the sky until early evening. And with spring had come the new green leaves on the brambles. If you saw Dad's car you'd have seen the scratches on his old rundown Pacer from the branches along the road. It seemed his car was the only way he pruned the brambles. Mom often mumbled about the junk house, the junk car and her miserable life.

Even though we were almost living in the middle of nowhere we did have a television, a hi-fi, a Bell and Howell projection and of course a phone. We only got two channels on our TV and even those were flickering distorted images no matter how you adjusted the rabbit ears (antenna). Dad's idea of entertainment was reading passages from the bible. Mom's idea was reading romance novels and muttering under her breath. But despite Dad's strict demands he had allowed me one small vice. This was the time of hippies. The Beatles. Long hair. And being rebellious I had grown my blond hair to shoulder length.

The late afternoon sun glistened over the pink walls of my sister's room. Curiosity had led me into her room and she being the same size as me I had found her cheerleading outfit and decided to put it on. Seemed mysterious erotic and I hadn't even considered it abnormal except for the hesitation in my breath as I took off my clothes and slid her outfit on. I can't explain why but I was standing in front of her full length mirror looking at myself in her uniform with my briefs underneath rubbing an erection when the flash went off and I turned to see Robert and John standing in the doorway laughing. Mortified I turned and was about to say, "Get out of here," but the words didn't come out.

Instead I heard, "Tim you make a great looking girl."

Less then an hour later they had gotten me to swap my briefs for a pair of Mary's panties. They also had me apply pink stick-on nails they had found in her vanity drawer. Paint my lips with matching lipstick. And then John had sprayed Mary's perfume all over me. He had applied to much and there was a sickly sweet girly girl smell like a forced field surrounding me. John had also found a hair band with a big pink bow attached to it and had me pull my hair back into a ponytail.

Now I was in the living room with them. Standing there both ashamed and worried.

"Alright I'll do it but you promise you will never tell or bring this up again?"

This was my reply to their demand I be their little girl slut for the afternoon. If I did what they said they'd give me the Polaroids. But if I didn't they'd pass them around at school and of course my Mom and Dad would find out. My sister would also. All the girls....everyone. The shame would never end.

Robert and John promised but said they would be taking more pictures that afternoon just so I would keep my end of the bargain. So here I am in Mary's crimson and gold cheerleading outfit having to do anything they wanted me to for the next two hours.

"Twirl around Tim," John chided.

And twirl I did. The short skirt fanned out showing a hint of the pair of white satin panties John had picked out for me since they were a little wide then the crotch of the cheerleading skirt.

Flash another Polaroid.

"Hey Tim, do you have some beer?" John asked with his eyes burning through my clothes.

"Yeah, bring us a couple of beers," Robert chimed in.

Begrudgingly I went off to the kitchen to get them a couple of beers. I had bought two twelve packs of Bud for myself earlier in the day. A week supply and now here I was walking to the kitchen to get them for someone else.

When I returned I had my pink painted fingernails wrapped around the bottles.

'Flash.' Another damning photograph.

Three polaroid shots of me now sat on the coffee table like poker chips anted. John was over by the hi-fi putting on an album. A moment later the small speakers began to play "Sugar Sugar" and John coaxed me to dance sexy for them. John was the oldest senior. He had been left back in grammar school. He was six foot plus and was a defensive end on the football team. Robert was about 5'10". The both weighed at least two hundred pounds each. John had grown a beard since the end of the season and his jet-black hair and beard made him look formidable. Robert had moderate length brunette hair. I looked at them sitting with their legs spread apart drinking their beers.

John said, "Dance sexy for us Sugar."

He sat there smiling as he rubbed his crotch through the dirty blue jeans he was wearing. He also had on a football jersey with his number 88 and a pair of black motorcycle boots.

He pointed to the pictures, "be a good girl and these pictures will disappear."

So I danced for them. But John wanted me to dance like a girl. I didn't know how but I tried anyhow.

"Show us your wiener Tim," Robert said after the second round of beers. "Come on, you want the pictures back don't you?"

Robert was sitting at the other end of the couch. He was wearing his camouflage hunting pants and a brown turtleneck sweater. He also had his hunting boots on.

Hoping this would end as soon as they were reminded I was a boy I decided to go ahead and show them my dick. I pulled the crotch of the cheerleading skirt to the side with the panties beneath.

"Hahahaha," John laughed as he looked.

Now I knew my penis wasn't big by guy standards but with the fear and shame it had shriveled up to about an inch. I couldn't see it but from their laughter I was sure it must have been very small.

"Well, with a wiener like that we can't call you Tim but what should we call you," Robert asked rhetorically?

"It's tiny like a fat clit," John chimed in, "so I think we should call her Tina."

FLASH....another picture...this one of me standing there holding my skirt up and panties to the knees. Each picture was more damning then the next. I had to get them back.

"Okay Tina, just suck the two of us off and then you can have the Polaroids," John said.

And that's when I said,

"Alright I'll do it but you promise you will never tell or bring this up again?"

John handed the camera to Robert and had me come over and kneel in front of him. Degrading me more he had me suck his balls and rub my lips up his shaft through his pants before he unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. My eyes were just inches away as it hung semi-hard a good six plus inches.

"I won't shoot in your mouth Tina. Just suck me until I'm ready to cum and I'll shoot on your face. Then take care of Robert and we'll be off."

Suck a cock....I mean disgusting. The thought nearly made me vomit but the pictures stared at me. Poker chips. The ante was the pictures for a degrading act. Soon I was on my knees sucking John's cock. It didn't taste bad but it still made me want to choke.

It wasn't long before John pulled out of my mouth and started to jerk his cock with his hand.

"Smile Tina," John said.

'FLASH'

Then his sperm shot out of his cock head and right into my face and his warm sperm splattering on my nose and cheek. His cum was all thick gobs and a few tablespoons worth. A lot more cum then the dribble I'd produce when I'd beat off.

"FLASH"

"Ok, little cum slut, over here now," Robert said.

I couldn't see but turned to his voice. John grabbed my ponytail and handed it to Robert who pulled on it like a mane directing an animal.

"Open Wide," Robert said as he pushed his cock into my face and then down in my throat.

I felt my skirt lifted and then John's big hands were rubbing my ass through the cheerleading outfits satin panty part as Robert's cock slithered down into my throat. I gagged and tried to pull back but Robert pulled my hair and then John whacked my ass a couple of spanks. Tears were welling up in my eyes. A side effect from having Robert's cock buried deep past my tonsils.

"There, you see Robert," John said, "she's a real girl. All she needed was a spanking and hair pulling for her to learn to deep throat. And look she cries just like a little girl."

Unlike John, Robert decided his cum was going somewhere else. He spurted when his balls were against my chin and his cock somewhere past my Adam's apple. I could feel his liquid pre-cum like a fire hose washing my throat and then his warm sticky cum dribbled down my throat.

"FLASH"

They were done. It was over. I dripped of John's cum and my throat was sore from Robert but they were leaving now.

As John and Robert opened the front door to leave I put my hand out for the Polaroids.

John pulled one from his pocket handing it to me and said, "We'll be back tomorrow afternoon and we expect you'll make sure you even look prettier or else."

FLASH

(to be continued)