All Riled Up

Info
Just another AJ edging and masturbation session.
24 words
4.6
49.8k
23
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
2,015 Followers

Hungry and starved for orgasms... with a few instructions for you along the way... hope you get off as hard as I do!!!

--:--
--:--
1.0
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
2,015 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 times and counting!!!

I've listened 3 times so far... each time my cock gets more and more jealous of your toys! So . Much . CUM!

BBGunn81BBGunn81about 7 years ago
How Did You Know?

How did you know I was listening in my office? All riled up is right, for the first time ever I shut my door and took my cock out at work, stroking it for you as you described everything you wanted to do. I had to stop myself from cumming a few times before finally going to the restroom to relieve myself listening to you moaning and begging to cum. I ended up edging until your description of fucking your ass which was too much for me to take and I exploded thinking about stretching your asshole with my cock. You moaning as you take my cock, smacks landing on your ass. I want to watch my cum ooze out of our ass. So sexy.

bogg99bogg99about 7 years ago
Intense.

Funluvinaj just drives it for 15 minutes straight. Very intense sex and loud climaxes followed by minutes of getting her breathing, heart rate and sensitive pussy and/or butt under control for the next bout. The lady is a rabbit - so highly charged....soooo horny. Loved it.

Share this

Similar Stories

That Fun New Store at the Mall Two girlfriends enjoy a new "toy store" at the mall.in Toys & Masturbation
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Obsession Bisexual woman is seduced, taken & used by a sexy older woman.in Lesbian Sex
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
The Whipped Heiress Ch. 01 A wealthy young heiress is stripped naked and enslaved.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories