All Said In A Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacqui's eyes opened as she moved lower on Sabrina's body, dragging her tongue along Sabrina's flat stomach. I saw Sabrina's tummy shiver as Jacqui's tongue glided over her abs, and then saw her lift her hips as Jacqui's tongue and hands reached the waistband of her panties. Again, Sabrina looked at me while Jacqui pulled off her underwear, then spread and bent her legs, opening them wide. Jacqui's hands rubbed along the inside of Sabrina's thighs as she bent her head to the Sabrina's exposed wetness, giving a long slow lick upwards. I could see Sabrina's folds open as Jacqui licked her way up, and saw Sabrina twitch involuntarily as my wife's tongue hit her clit. The blonde's head slumped to one side, closing her eyes and bringing a finger to her mouth as the auburn haired beauty ate her pussy. Jacqui pulled Sabrina's lips apart and slid her tongue deep into her, thrusting in and out. I watched intently as Sabrina's hips bucked while she rode Jacqui's face, and my wife tongue the blonde's pussy with considerable skill. Jacqui licked every part of Sabrina's sex, what seemed to be a choreographed dance of her tongue, knowing what part to make love to at what point. Sabrina's hands played with her own breasts, squeezing them as Jacqui fucked her as only a woman knows how, her talented tongue making Sabrina's back arch dramatically, her moans reaching a crescendo, lifting her hips off the bed and pushing them against my wife's mouth, her face locked in a look of total and absolute rapture as Jacqui brought her to a screaming orgasm.

Jacqui gave Sabrina only a moment to recover before maneuvering herself into a scissor grind with the blonde, pulling the gusset of her teddy to one side. The women straddled each other's sex, pressing their most sensitive parts against one another. I watched this most erotic dance, Sabrina moving her snatch up and down and Jacqui moving hers in a circle, rolling her hips. More arousing than the sight of the women grinding against one another was their moans, their voices conveying their passion for one another and the physical feelings they were inciting in each other. My shaft had achieved full hardness and I rubbed myself through my jeans as these two gorgeous women pressed their wetness against the other. Both women reached down to finger the other's clit, and I could see both sets of pussylips glisten, the moistness causing them to stick to one another. The grinding picked up in speed and pressure, and the volume and variety of moans increased as Jacqui and Sabrina approached their respective releases. Jacqui's back arched and she grabbed Sabrina's thigh for leverage, pulling herself hard against the blonde's snatch, her hips rolling and bucking wildly, Sabrina moaning nasty, dirty things as she came closer herself to orgasm. I gripped my cock hard through my jeans as the ladies both climaxed with a loud violent passion, both of them thrashing wildly, writhing in ecstasy, before collapsing back down on the mattress, both of them sweaty and out of breath. And then that's when I saw it.

The look.

Jacqui looked at me, in the midst of the afterglow of what had, from all evidence been an orgasm of a lifetime, and looked deep into my eyes with an expression of love, and hope, and fear, and regret, and desperation. No words could she have spoken, nor volumes could be written that captured the essence and meaning of her eyes on mine, that despite a lover that could do things I could never do, and an experience so memorable that we would remember it for all time as if it just happened, she still loved me, wanted me, needed me. She held out her hand, asking me to come to her, and the look in her eyes now was simply one of desperation, begging me to have her.

The cold knife that had been in my chest exploded into a thousand pieces as I got up off my chair and came to the bed, slid on top of my wife's body and kissed her like I had never before, feeling her sob into my mouth as she broke down, tears streaming down her face again as I forgave her, telling her with my kiss what she had only moments earlier said to me with her eyes. She held me tight against her, her body racked in sobs as she broke the kiss and whispered into my ear, "Please Brock, take me now. I need you so badly…"

It took but a moment for me to shuck my jeans, take my still hard shaft, and slide it inside my wife's tight sex. She cried again as she felt me fill her, tears of joy and relief as I slowly thrust and withdrew, smoothing the hair from her face and kissing her tears away as I whispered my forgiveness, telling her everything was all right. I made love to her slowly as her luxurious body accepted my member, holding me tightly by the waist, her ample breasts shaking with each thrust into her. I looked over at Sabrina, seeing her smile warmly at the two of us, idly stroking herself as she watched us. I gave her a half-smile, accepting and welcoming her presence, and turned my attention back to my gorgeous wife, who was lost in the sensation of my shaft inside her, sliding against her sheath, holding her breasts as her head rolled from one side to the other, her legs spread wide in the air, giving me absolute access to her sweetness. I pumped my rod in and out of her as deep as I could go, burying myself to the hilt with each thrust, feeling the familiar sensation in my loins telling me I was so close. My groans became louder and longer as I thrust harder, and with a shout I came harder than I ever had in my life, my shaft swelling as it pumped my seed into Jacqui's pussy. I pressed my body against hers, whispering how much I loved her into her neck, as she milked my rod of my cum.

I lay there on top of Jacqui, hearing her cry again with tears of relief, feeling her hold me ever so tightly, unwilling to let me go for fear I might disappear if she did. I felt Sabrina's hand on my forehead, and looked at her as she brushed away a stray hair, wordlessly exchanging our welcome of each other. I rolled off my wife, and we all lay there for what seemed an eternity.

Jacqui and Sabrina see each other from time to time, but she lets me know when she is going to see her. I'm not jealous of the relationship they have. Sabrina and I give my wife the best of both worlds, and I am happy that she is satisfied, and wants for nothing. I can see sometimes in Jacqui's eyes that she still feels remorse for the temporary pain she caused me, but all it takes from me is a look to tell her all she needs to know.

12