All Saints Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been unfair but it was very fun. Peri's team had the advantage of generally smaller bodies and every time they were able to avoid collapse for the greater time interval. Being close and rubbing against each other in strange ways and places was awesome, but Peri recalled the most fun for her was when Chad's team was on the mat and her team was out. She was completely excited to see the kaleidoscope of postures, the exposed assholes, cunts, balls, and Chad's meat as they followed Carter's directions from the spinner.

And, of course, they had all fucked. Everyone. Every way. Chad nailed her cunt while Ruth wiggled her riding crop handle into Peri's bottom. She remembered looking over and seeing Jenny topmost in a 69 position, her lips locked on Trish's pussy. Carter pounded Jenny's ass while Trish squeezed his balls and sucked Jenny's cunt.

Each memory triggered another and soon the replaying orgy was a confusing mix of strong but unreliable sensual inputs. Peri's mind, unable to sort the sequences anymore, reeled as her body responded. She writhed on the mattress, her right hand clutching, tugging, clawing her sensitive nipples. Her left hand slid across her abdomen, over her mons and covered her tender, open, wet pussy. Her lubricants eased the rawness while her cunt sucked her hand inside. Peri moaned and mewled as she stabbed her fingers deep into her contracting channel and rubbed her aching clit vigorously. "Uuunn... UUunn... UUUNHH!" she screamed as she came violently. She shook and rolled as her orgasm continued, feeding itself, building upon itself, overwhelming her... "OOOHH!" she cried as the final wave crashed and her senses returned briefly before she again fell asleep, wasted and peaceful.

12