All Strong Women Prefer Anal

Story Info
Female athletes seek strong black man for sex.
1.1k words
2.95
41.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Hello, there. My name is Julius James Kamel. I'm a young black man from the great city of Boston. Currently, I'm hanging out in my dormitory with two special lady friends of mine. We're all students from the same college. Like many college students who hang out all the time, we've bonded. Since last year, I've been a student at the Massachusetts Central College, a small, four-year private school located in the Boston Area. I think it's the ultimate party school. Why? Simply because I said so, damn it! I'm the Big Man On Campus. The place belongs to me. I'm free to do whatever I want and nobody can stop me.

The world-famous Massachusetts Central College has five thousand students, and a large number of them are athletes. Mass Central College student-athletes compete in Men's Varsity Baseball, Soccer, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Rugby, Rowing, Wrestling, Lacrosse, Pistol, Football, Ice Hockey, Gymnastics, Bowling, Rifle and Volleyball along with Women's Varsity Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Rowing, Wrestling, Gymnastics, Bowling, Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Rifle and Volleyball. We compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Two. Sure, it's not Division One, where athletic scholarships are handed out like candy on Halloween but it's sure as hell better than Division Three, where athletic scholarships are as common as snowflakes in the Sahara. I'm a member of the Massachusetts Central College Men's Varsity Wrestling team. We've been doing good lately. I think we might make it to the NCAA Division Two Finals. Wouldn't that be cool?

Last year, I was pretty much flying solo. This year, I've got two special groupies. A handsome black athlete like myself always has groupies. Females who want him. My groupies are Susan, a big and tall, large-breasted and big-bottomed black woman who's a member of the Women's Basketball team. The other groupie is Michelle, a big and tall, large-breasted and big-bottomed, red-haired white woman who's a member of the Women's Softball team. Yeah, these females are totally into me. We're in my dorm all the time, having tons of fun together. It's Sunday night and we spent the afternoon drinking and boozing. It's time for some rough, hot and steamy anal sex.

Susan is on all fours, her plump black butt cheeks spread wide open. I'm behind her, my hands on those wide hips of hers. I'm pushing my cock into the big black woman's tight asshole like my life depended on it. Susan squeals as I pound her ass. Michelle is masturbating while watching us, thrusting a dildo in and out of her fat pussy. I like watching Michelle fucking herself. It turns me on and drives me to fuck Susan even harder. I slam my long and thick black cock in and out of Susan's tight asshole. What I love about Susan is that she's a big black woman who's totally down with sex. Lots of sistahs don't live giving a brotha like myself some play. That's not cool.

Susan fingers her pussy while I'm drilling my cock into her asshole. Oh, man. I love fucking big women in the ass. If you haven't done it, then I highly recommend it. Why? It's simple, really. Big women have naturally tight assholes. I read that in an article published by a black doctor from the 1960s on the Internet. Apparently, he discovered this while treating a plump white female patient for constipation. How about that? Thank you, doctor! Wish we could have met! Michelle laughs as Susan screams while getting plowed up the ass by yours truly. Oh, well. I don't know what she's laughing about. Pretty soon it's going to be her turn!

I continue drilling my cock into the forbidden depths of Susan's asshole until I can't take it anymore and cum, blasting my hot seed deep inside her asshole. The big black woman screamed loud enough to wake the dead. I close my eyes and ride the wave. Susan's entire body shakes as the big black woman experiences an intense orgasm purely and simply from anal sex and anal sex alone. I know this is a first for her. It's not for me. I've been fucking women in the ass for as long as I can remember and more than a few of them have experienced incredibly intense orgasms from it. Must be why so many women come to me with open hearts, and open asses. Ready to be plundered by my worthy black super cock.

Susan grimaced as I squeezed my dick out of her now gaping asshole. I smiled, and smacked the plump black woman's thick ass. I love watching it jiggle. It's a guilty pleasure for me, you know. I winked at Michelle, and told her that I was ready. Yeah, I'm a young black stud. I've got no sexual problems. I can fuck twenty women in one night and still be hard when morning comes. Word up, folks. If you don't believe me, send me your mothers, your wives and your daughters, and they will testify to my awesome and superbly masculine sexual prowess.

I put Michelle on her hands and knees, but told her to suck my cock first. Michelle hesitated. She didn't want to suck my dick after it had been up Susan's ass. I laughed, and ordered her to get going. She smiled, and swallowed her pride, before swallowing my cock. Susan sucked my cock and licked my balls. I thrust my dick down her throat. Rammed it all the way down and watched her gag. Then I pulled it back out. Only to put it right back in. Michelle licked my balls and sucked my dick. Until I was hard as steel. Then, I told her to get ready to receive the ass fucking of the century.

I put Michelle on all fours and spread the plump white woman's huge butt cheeks wide open. I rubbed my dick against her puckered asshole. With my characteristic swift thrust, I went in. My cock went into the tunnel of darkness. Deep down where the sun didn't shine. To her credit, Michelle didn't scream as my cock plunged into her asshole. No sir, she did not scream. Rather, she howled like a woman possessed. Hell yeah. And those screams of hers? They were music to my ears. As if you didn't already know that! While Susan watched, I fucked Michelle. I don't discriminate, you know. I love all kinds of asses. Black or white, it doesn't matter. Ladies, just bend over for anal and saw yes sir! That's all I want, really. Those were my thoughts as I blasted my cum deep inside Michelle's asshole.

A little while later, Susan, Michelle and I lay in bed, happy as clowns and fast asleep. Yeah, I'm the Pimp on this College Campus. Going to school for free. Getting good grades. Sexing up all the women I could want, and then some. I've been getting so much booty that my dick is sore these days. Yeah, I'm having the time of my life. And you know what? Nobody can rain on my parade. Word up! See you around, folks!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers