Ellen Journals 07. Taboos Resolved

Story Info
Our third gathering; all our old taboos are swept away.
6k words
4.12
33.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
josquin2
josquin2
25 Followers

We shall never see our young friends, Will and Anne, again, for they have moved to Europe. My wife, Ellen, and I had a lovely relationship with them for ten years, doing things that we had never done with another couple and, I suspect, we will never do again. We never went looking for the adventures; they just landed, so to speak, in our lap.

Before our friends went away, we had gathered together one last time, and that is the subject of this account. The women have become avid phone buddies, but outside of lunches and the odd dinner together, we had met only twice before as guests in their home, and I have chronicled those encounters in these pages as best as I could recall from my point-of-view. The first time was ten years ago, and may be found as "Fountains of Aphrodite," and we met again two years ago and I wrote about that encounter in "Bliss, Revisited." It's not necessary to know these accounts, but as they are true experiences they add much depth and appreciation to this final chapter of our time together, and will likewise benefit the reader.

* * *

It all started last month when Anne had called my Ellen to tell her the news of their pending relocation to Germany. By the end of her call the ladies had decided that we four needed to get together one last time. Ellen needed no convincing, and she knew I would need none, and we both suspected that Anne's husband Will would be just as enthusiastic.

The date set, my wife's mind began to work. I could almost hear the gears spinning away. Ellen, for some reason, always seems to be the one in control of these encounters and I knew she would have something to share with me in a day or two, but she kept it all to herself. I pressed her on it.

"No, I said." she was trying to act sternly. "You don't need to know right now. Just trust me."

"Just trust you."

"Yes. Just trust me."

This had better be good, I thought.

And she was right.

My Ellen, as I have noted in these pages, is beautiful, and not just to me. She is not fat but she has large breasts and fine milk white thighs and a lovely bottom. No pot belly -- she works hard to look that good. She likes fancy underwear; you know, garters, stockings, sexy panty and bra sets, that sort of thing.

I watched her shave her pussy after her shower that evening before our visit. She sits on a towel on our bed to do it and I watch from the door. She shaves her pussy completely smooth, though she is quite naturally furry down there. An interesting quirk of hers is that she leaves the area all down the crack of her butt and around her little rosebud all natural -- a fragrant little jungle of hair. The contrast with her smooth, bald pussy is breath-taking.

I watch her dress. White silk bra and panties; nude stockings, white garters; then a dress, also of silk, in a pale yellow that came down almost to her knees; a red sash around her waist and yellow shoes. There is not a whiff of the cougar about her, only incredible elegance and grace. What a woman.

"I suppose I ought to get dressed?" I said, emerging from my trance.

She giggles. "I suppose you ought!"

* * *

Anne answered the door. Lovely little Anne. No one in the world would ever mistake these two women as sisters. Anne is small, a few inches shorter than my big-blue-eyed Ellen, and willowy thin. She and her husband are much younger than we. Anne's breasts are handful-sized and her nipples are enchantingly too long for the breasts they adorn, and I could just see their outlines through her white blouse. No bra, natch. She was barefoot, with a long red skirt brushing the tops of her ivory feet. I remember her skin as glowing and unblemished, her perfectly-shaped butt, and though she never shaved her blond-haired pussy, the hair was so sparse down there that I remember she looked as though she shaved with regularity. Anne is a green-eyed blond. I had never known such a woman before or since.

We passed through the hallway and into the living room, which looked much the same as we remember from a couple years back. Ellen looked about and I saw her shiver with the memories. Will arrived from the kitchen with a big tray holding good champagne and four glasses. He looked fit and smiling and all welcoming. We sat and drank, catching up on the past few months, and our conversation just tinted with the doleful atmosphere of their impending departure to another land.

The time just flew by, and after an hour or so we had finished two bottles of the fine wine. We were about to discuss the merits of yet another bottle when we got all quiet, as if we all remembered at once just why we were there. As usual it was Ellen who built the bridge to the next phase of the night. We sat across from our hosts on two identical leather sofas, and Ellen reached over to take my hand in hers.

"I don't think a week goes by when we don't talk about you two," Ellen said, beaming a smile to the pair. She was quick to add, "Not just for the... well, for the fun we've had together, but just as friends." She smiled back at me. "And we're glad to be here tonight."

We four snatched up our empty wine glasses and toasted the thought anyway, with a laugh.

Ellen continued. "And John and I would love to be together with you both again, in that special way, if you'd both like that."

Will and Anne both said "yes" in unison. They were obviously looking forward to our encounter just as we were, and this made us very happy.

"There's one thing, though," Ellen said, "and I'd like to talk about it."

Here it comes, I thought. Her plan about to be unveiled. Will and Anne looked very serious all of a sudden.

"Well, sure," Will said, scootching forward in his seat. "Let's talk."

My Ellen gave a little dramatic pause, as if she was wondering just how to phrase all this, as if she hadn't actually rehearsed this moment a dozen times over the past few days, and started in.

"Well," she took a deep breath, "We all have too many taboos in our gatherings. And we should resolve them. Tonight."

Anne looked confused. "Taboos? Like what taboos?"

"Well, for instance, I have never been as close as I would like to your Will. And you know I would appreciate that."

Anne looked down at the floor and squirmed nervously. "And?" she said. "And what else?"

Ellen pointed at me. "I'm sure John would love you to take him in your mouth. Any man would! Why not have some mercy on him?" she laughed.

Anne wasn't laughing yet. "What else?"

"I think Will would like to be inside of me," Ellen ventured.

Anne looked over at Will. He seemed non-committal, raised his eyebrows and said to his wife, "Who would not like that?"

"Anne," Ellen said, "This fear of yours that Will will leave you once he has me, or that I would ever leave my John -- that's just completely out of the question. Plus, I would never hurt you for anything or anybody. Don't you know that?"

Anne looked back down to the floor and after a few moments asked aloud, "What about me?"

"I think you want to feel a man in your pussy and one in your butt at the same time," Ellen whispered. "You seem to have hinted about that the last time we were all together."

Anne blushed and nodded, still staring at her carpet, thinking. Finally she admitted, "I didn't even know such a thing could be done." Anne had confided to us on occasion that she never looked at porn, or even chatted casually about sex to anyone. What we had done together in the past was completely off Anne's map, and she had some major trouble sorting it all out sometimes.

Ellen went on. "We know that Will doesn't like anal sex, but we know that you enjoyed John when he had his penis in you there. And we know you'd like that again. And I think you like to be watched while a man enjoys you, and you like when we make comments about you."

Anne covered her face at this. She was blushing so hard you could almost feel the heat from her sweet face, and Ellen sensed discomfort. She rose from her seat and knelt directly in front of Anne and put her head in Anne's lap, wrapping her arms around her.

"Sweetheart, there's nothing wrong with all that. With any of this," Ellen said. "We love you for all that, not in spite of it. We find it so erotic we can hardly stand it. Even me!"

With that Anne smiled down at Ellen, and began stroking her hair affectionately. "Thank you Ellen," she whispered. "You know I love to touch you and I love when you touch me."

"I still think about that," Ellen said as she straightened and sat back, still on her knees.

Anne had decided. "OK then. No more taboos. We'll be gone soon, so I know you won't take my Will away. And I want everyone to look back at all this as the best it could ever have been. With no regrets and nothing held back."

We answered with tender smiles at our hostess, no words. All was silent for a while. I think we were all waiting for Ellen to once again point the way. She took a breath to speak, but the voice we heard was Anne's.

"Does anyone mind if... if I?... start things off?"

There was surprise but no objections.

Anne rose and stood in front of me. She held out her hand. I took it, and rose up likewise. She gave me the sweetest smile, put her head against my chest and her arms around me.

"I want you to know something." she said. "I have dreams about what we did together that time. I think you are very attractive, and the reason why I never let you have your way with me in the past, except for, you know... with my butt that one time... is because if you were allowed that means that Will would have to be allowed, too. With Ellen. I couldn't deal with that. Before."

I stroked her hair. "I know, honey. That's what we figured."

She knelt in front of me and started to unfasten my belt, then unzipped me, tugging my pants to my ankles, then my briefs. (Brand new from Sears that very day.)

"I've wanted to see your cock close like this for so long. After you had it in me. I thought about it." She looked up at me with those amazing green eyes that spoke the truth. In fact my cock was quite flaccid from the nervousness the situation inspired in me. She was undaunted. Anne opened her sweet lips and took my soft cock completely in the warm embrace of her wet mouth. I groaned, and she kept perfectly still, except for the indescribable sensation of her tongue lolling over and around my slowly swelling penis.

"I know that feeling," my Ellen whispered. "She's letting your cock grow in her mouth. Gawd! that is hot!"

Anne turned me a bit sideways, so that Will could get the best angle on this amazing sight. For the first time in her life she had a cock in her mouth that was not her husband's. As she worked my rod she looked deeply into her husband's eyes. That was an electric moment. Ellen sprang up and joined will on his couch, just as intent to view the sex act in front of her.

Soon my cock had become maximally engorged, so half was now visible sticking out from her lips. She slowly pulled her mouth away, revealing her handiwork with a primal proudness. She licked my shaft from bottom to top, loving the attention she was receiving from my wife, and her husband. I was panicking. The head of my cock was a rare angry purple and I was about to burst.

"Don't make me cum now, honey, please!" I pleaded, right on the edge.

Mercifully she paused and smiled up at me, whispering, "OK. Cum inside me later."

Ellen rose with urgency from the sofa, stepped over to Anne, pulled her to her feet and turned Anne around to face her. She cradled Anne's face and kissed her deeply, probing in her mouth with her tongue as if she were trying to taste my cock inside Anne mouth. Anne returned her kisses with a fervor. After a minute they parted and embraced.

In the meantime I took the opportunity to shed my clothes, feeling less ridiculous nude than I did with my pants and briefs around my ankles! The rage had left my erection and I stood half-staff looking at the ladies, who were still fully dressed. So, feeling a little weird, I resumed my seat at the sofa when Anne did another surprising thing, fully playing the hostess here while my Ellen could only play along with her little smile.

"Turn around," Anne instructed Ellen in a whisper. Then she unzipped Ellen's yellow silk dress. It dropped and Ellen kicked it away. Anne then expertly unclipped Ellen's bra and slipped it down her arms and off, then tossed it over with the dress. Ahh. The ladies had their backs to me, but I knew from long happy experience the sight that Will was enjoying. Then we all watched closely as Anne cupped Ellen's breasts as if she were weighing them in her hands.

"God, I wish I had breasts like you, Ellen!" she whispered and my Ellen moaned softly as Anne lightly spun Ellen's swelling nipples with her thumbs and index fingers, locking eyes intently all the while with her husband as Ellen's nipples continued to engorge and her little moans sounded. Ellen stood in ecstasy, clad only in her stockings, garter and panties.

"Do you like this, Will?" Anne asked.

"Honey... you have no idea," he croaked.

"I think I might," she answered and kissed the back of Ellen's neck, who shivered in response. Anne, for the first time in her life, was my guess, was in charge in an erotic situation. She moved her hands down Ellen's soft belly to the band of her white panties and pulled them down her legs to her feet, and while Anne was down that way stopped to plant a sweet kiss on Ellen's left buttock. Ellen kicked the panties aside and was led by Anne to the sofa, where Anne bade her to sit next to Will. My erection was returning, and I noted that Will was pressing strategically on the tent of his pants as he watched Ellen take her seat. Anne's next gesture was mind-blowing. Was this really Anne?

She stepped behind the sofa and leaned over Ellen, scooped her hands under Ellen's knees, lifted and spread her legs wide, her bare pussy exposed in the lamplight and her little butt-hole just visible in the shadows below.

"Will, take out your... your cock." Anne always had trouble with that word.

Will complied. Unzipped now, his cock, diamond-cutter hard, sprung free (no undies) and he began to stroke it. I couldn't see, but just knew that Ellen was licking her lips to draw maximum anticipation from Will. Anne let this continue and we watched Will work his cock staring at my wife.

"Will," she commanded softly, "kneel in front of Ellen."

He obeyed, and once in position had no hesitation as to what was required of him. Without so much as a glance at his wife standing behind, he leaned forward and began to lap at Ellen's pussy like a thirsty dog at a water dish. Ellen moaned and relaxed her legs, letting Anne do all the work, pulling back on my wife's legs while she gave an amazing show, now squirming to Will ministrations. The room began to fill with the smell of Ellen's sex. It was inspiring.

One of the taboos that Ellen did not mention was Will's aversion to anal sex. He did not ever like to go there, so Ellen figured it would be fruitless, even hurtful, to mention that in her taboo list. But, perhaps in the spirit of the event, Will did a wonderful thing. He withdrew his face from Ellen's bald pussy just long enough to soak his index finger in her juices, then slowly pressed the tip of that finger into Ellen's barely visible rosebud. It was Anne who joined Ellen in her gasping as she realized her husband was relating anally to a woman. Anne pulled up on Ellen's legs even more to move Ellen's anus from the shadows into the light, Will now slowly inserting his finger all the way in, slowly out, all back in, slowly out...

In surprisingly short order Ellen came loudly, thrashing so hard that Will had to lean against her to keep his finger in and his motion stable. I reflected how Ellen had never cum before with only anal stimulation, but the eroticism of the moment had swept her away, for she surely was not faking. After she settled a bit, though still shaking, Anne slowly returned control of Ellen's legs back to her, and as she settled into the sofa, Will removed his lucky finger slowly. Ellen leaned down and kissed Will. It was the strangest kiss. It had kindness, and gratitude and sweetness more than sex in it.

From her sitting position Ellen discarded her garter and her stockings, and lay back completely nude and looked so relaxed I thought she might lapse into sleep.

"Don't worry, honey," she said. "I'm not going to fall asleep." Old married people. Mind-readers.

The fully-clothed Anne stepped from behind the other couch and sat gracefully next to naked me, smiling at my half-erect cock.

"You know," I said to her, "Your guests are completely naked and the hosts have all their clothes on!"

Anne gave a villainous look and sneered, "Ah hah! You've both fallen into our evil web!" She twisted her hand together wickedly.

I guess you had to have been there, but we all found that hilariously funny coming from wispy Anne, an anti-villain if ever there was.

Anne stood and directed Ellen to resume her seat next to me and asked Will to stand. Naked Ellen and I settled back, wondering what's to come. Anne turned her back to us.

"Will honey," she said, "reach down and pull my skirt up to my waist and hold it there. Don't get in their way of seeing me," she ordered.

Will reached down and, very slowly, began to unveil lovely Anne's lower body. The soft back of her calves, the back of her knees, finally her slim and perfect thighs. Will stopped at the edge of her bottom, and Anne spread her legs a bit.

"Go ahead," she instructed. "Do it!"

No panties. Just a bottom that was the slightest bit too big for her thin frame, like an erotic exaggeration. It was memorable. Anne leaned forward as my penis swayed and grew. Ellen's breathing was quickening. Will had not closed his zipper and his cock was sticking out, hard as iron.

"Spread my ass cheeks open, Will," she said, "I want them to see my holes."

Good god, she was a lovely little exhibitionist scamp after all. What a sight this was. Will's hands framed her perfect bottom for us, her pussy open and wet, and above, her little pink rosebud winked enticingly.

"John?" she said, opening her legs even wider as the display continued.

"Yes dear," I could hardly get the words out.

"You want to smell me, don't you."

Until that moment I didn't know I did indeed want to do just that. "Oh yes. I do, dear."

And I rose up with my raging cock wagging in front of me and dropped to my knees behind the sweet Anne.

"Just smell," she cautioned.

As her husband held her ass cheeks open wide I leaned in and inhaled deeply, first her asshole, then I exhaled hotly, inhaled next her wet pussy. It was like a flower. Then I took a chance. I wet my finger in my mouth and so gently laid the tip on her little butt-hole. She flinched with a little gasp.

"No! Just smell for now!" she cried softly. "Ohhhh god..."

And I pushed, and I entered her rectum, and she cried out as I speared her most private part. She could not stop me and she submitted. And slowly, in-and-out I had her this way for at least a couple of minutes although it's hard to guess that sort of thing. She twisted and squirmed and moaned aloud most charmingly while her husband tried to hold her still so that I could best spear his wife's ass which he stretched open as wide as he could without causing (too much) pain.

Eventually I removed my finger and presented my face in its place, and my tongue into her anus. She screamed so that I thought I had hurt her but it soon became clear I had not. After a few moments of this I withdrew, kissed both her bottom-cheeks and sat back next to my Ellen on the sofa. Ellen leaned over and gave me the same sort of ravenous tongue-kiss she had given Anne, as if she wanted to taste Anne's ass inside my mouth.

Will had released Anne, rose up and stood in front of us in a sweet embrace with his still fully-clothed wife. Ellen was frustrated.

josquin2
josquin2
25 Followers
12