All Text & No Trousers

Story Info
Taking the plunge is an eye opener.
1.7k words
20.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're all text and no trousers."

She keyed the words deliberately as she did every night when responding to Jack's taunting text messages, daring her to attend one of his infamous 'parties'. Every weeknight, he would send a flurry of late night invitations to her mobile,

"Coming this weekend? It's at a country estate just outside of London".

She knew he didn't really mean it. The parties were genuine enough; his last girlfriend, whom he had met in a bar in Soho, had been all too eager to share her experiences of the middle class orgies. Her clipped South African accent and her full, dark lips revealed the true extent of Jack's sexual indulgences and prowess. As she spoke she seemed to be re enacting sex in the garden, visualizing in her mind's eye Jack and his infamous 10 inch penis violating her. It must be a violation; the pain must have been excruciating. Deanna was a demure, waif-like Negress, stunningly beautiful as would befit any woman on Jack's arm, with flawless chocolate skin. She, on the other hand, was slightly overweight and dowdy in comparison. Hence she knew he was joking about the invitation.

The mobile vibrated once again. She read his reply,

"Pick you up at 7 tomorrow." The old double bluff. She didn't reply but just dropped the phone onto the floor as she turned over and went to sleep.

When the doorbell rang at 7pm that Saturday night, Corinne never even considered that it would be Jack's face she would see staring back at her from the front step.

"You're not ready? I told you 7. Go get a shower and beautify yourself, Cinders, your Prince Charming is here to take you to the ball!"

"You are joking..." she replied still reeling,

"It starts at 8 but I guess there's no harm in being fashionably late. Go! Go on!"

There was no point arguing with Jack. Perhaps he was just taking her along for the ride and she could watch everyone else. The swingers. All having sex with each other like apes, arbitrarily picking someone for a shag, because that's all it was; a shag. And Jack wouldn't be wanting to sleep with her, she'd known him for too long, so she was safe from the monster in his trousers.

By the time they arrived at Cornfield Hall, she was almost relaxed having convinced herself that she would not be an active participant in the night's activities. In fact the more she thought of it, she was quite looking forward to watching other people having sex. Considering it an educational episode seemed to assuage the feelings of depravity and guilt she had experienced as she showered.

"Jack, darling!" came a voice from across the sweeping, gravelled drive. She turned with Jack and from the passenger seat of a rather expensive looking Mercedes emerged a tall, elegant brunette wearing an off the shoulder black dress.

"Clarissa, honey. God you look radiant. This is my partner tonight, Corinne,"

"Hello, darling, so nice to meet you." Clarissa reached out and kissed both of her cheeks without actually making contact. She smiled, feeling out of place and wishing she had for once stood up to Jack and refused to go. "You'll be needing this, Sweetie, here's my spare. If I know Jack he will have only bought one for himself." With that, she thrust something soft and black into her hand, and then reached for Jack's crotch, gave a squeeze, winked and skipped towards the imposing hall that stood tall and erect in the summer evening, a grey prison against a pink sky.

She looked into her hand at the silk tie and then at Jack.

"Darling, this is a swingers party with a difference. You didn't think you could just sit and watch did you? Everyone is taken into the main hall by the Hostess and puts on their blindfolds. That is when the party begins."

"I can't..." her voice trailed off as her heart raced at the realization of what sort of party this was. She couldn't go anywhere she was in the middle of nowhere in a pair of 3 inch heels. She was actually safer in the house than out.

"Too late, hon, you're here now.'

"Jack, for God's sake we're waiting for you!" This voice came from the front door and was male. Dressed in a tuxedo, a tall, slightly greying figure stood holding the door slightly open invitingly and Jack and Corinne entered the house.

They were lead by a woman wearing a mask not dissimilar to those her best friend's mother used to put up on the living room wall when she had been at junior school; white with a teardrop under one eye and unnaturally thin red lips. She didn't speak she simply took Jack's arm and lead him across a massive marble hall festooned with oil paintings and large vases. She opened a huge oak door and there in front of them were a room full of people. Jack took her hand and the door was closed behind them. She shot a look of sheer terror at Jack who simply winked at her.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen," began the mask, "may I ask you to please put on your blindfolds." All around the room people were turning to the person next to them and offering the blindfold for the request to be carried out.

"Corinne?" Jack handed her the blindfold and with some trepidation she complied. He then held out his hand and she put the blindfold in his. She wanted to run, get out there and then but she knew she could not. Jack was reaching out for her, feeling to find her head in order to put the blindfold on. And then she was blind.

"Jack," she whispered, "you still there?" She could hear movement all around her. People were moving about. Suddenly she felt a hand on her arm. She held it feeling reassured. This hand then held hers and began to lead her away from other people. Her other hand was outstretched feeling for anything that may cause her to stumble but she was grateful to Jack for leading her away; he must have sensed that she did not want to participate. She felt a chair and sat down relieved.

Suddenly she felt two hands on her thighs.

"Jack, don't," she began but the hands reached under her dress and went straight for her sex.

"You're wet, " she heard whispered. Was she? She wasn't aware of being turned on by this. He then grabbed for her waist and pulled her towards him. She slid down the chair causing her skirt to rise and he reached for her underwear and ripped it off. She let out a small scream as it was unexpected and realized she really was turned on by the ferocity of his actions. She began to relax and as she did so she could hear people close by talking to each other in laboured voices interspersed with faint moaning and heavy breathing.

He prized open her thighs and she responded by lifting up her legs and resting them on his shoulders. His tongue began to gently lick her inner thighs and she felt herself begin to throb. She actually wanted this, wanted him. Wanted to be fucked in a room full of people fucking each other who couldn't see each other. His tongue then stopped as his fingers began to play with her. As he felt her wetness, he let out a small moan of satisfaction and his fingers began to encircle her enlarged clit. She began to writhe on the chair and her breathing became deeper. She let out a small grunt as she felt his fingers enter her and twist inside her like a corkscrew. He began to thrust them in and out as she felt his other hand move up her body towards her breasts. She heard him move towards her and felt his tongue flick gently over her nipple causing her to arch her back signaling she wanted more. God she wanted more; she never wanted this to stop. She could feel the sexual tension building up inside of her begging for a release. She wanted to come and scream it from the rooftops, sex had never felt this good. He began to suck harder on her nipples and she felt another mouth on her clit as his hand withdrew. Rather than recoil, she was horrified that she was actually reveling in having two men pleasure her. She began to thrust herself into the face of the second man, encouraging him to suck harder as she moaned and jolted in ecstasy. As his finger probed her ass she felt him enter her; how was he doing this? She felt the deep rhythmic movements of his cock inside her and as she moaned as the orgasm finally took hold of her, her pulled out and she felt a warm, wet liquid on her stomach and a tongue licking it off her. Instinctively she reached for her blindfold but a hand prevented her. How did he know that she was reaching for her blindfold unless he wasn't wearing one himself? She began to feel threatened, perhaps even a figure of fun, vulnerable as others watched as she lay blindfold. She tried to push the hand away but she was unable.

"Follow me, " she heard a female voice. She felt reassured and allowed herself to be led by the hand and out of the room.

She had not realized how warm it had been in there; the chill of the hall hardened her nipples. She removed her blindfold and the mask stood looking at her.

"Jack tells me you are more of a voyeur than a participant. Would you like to watch Jack and I fuck each other?"

The directness of her question stunned Corinne for a moment.

"Er, yes ok."

"He should be finished in here now..." She led Corinne to another room leading off the hall.

"No, he's in the main room. We've just..."

"I don't think so, darling, he's been in here for the last hour."

Corinne was stunned. How could he? Who the hell was she with? She thought at least one of them was Jack.

"It was Jack's cousin, Dan, and myself, honey, if you were wondering. You seemed to enjoy it but next time, immerse yourself a little more in the anonymity side of things. The familiar is not what we're about here."

Still reeling, she followed the mask into a dimly lit room.

"Take a seat, darling, and if you feel like joining in, feel free."

PART 2 TO FOLLOW

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Eating My First Creampie How I finally got the courage to eat my creampie.in Fetish
Fair is Fair: Trying the Other Side He wants anal so he agrees to be pegged first.in Anal
Her Turn Pt. 01 BDSM, wife slave, wife toy, free use.in BDSM
Swollen Assholes - Prelude The office routine.in Anal
Ruined Orgasm or Continuously Milke FEMDOM F/M - Male slave/ milking/ ruined orgasms.in BDSM
More Stories