All the Best Stories Start with 'I'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, though, I had had enough of teasing and building, and I knew she had too. She grabbed my buttocks and slammed me hard into her, grinding her clit against me and adjusting my angle for maximum penetration. I love it when a woman says enough, fuck me like you're a man, and I could only surrender to her wanton desires.

I sped up my strokes, lifting my body high over her so that I could stimulate those electric spots with every plunge and return. I couldn't pay further attention to her breasts, but I stared at their movement as they sloshed about her chest. I suddenly felt incomparably smug and pleased with myself. I continued for long minutes, knowing that my wave had passed, that my cock was as hard as it has ever been, and that she knew her own wave was coming.

A digression: we had both been loveless for too long, and our web conversation had many times already turned to sex. I knew that she had a small treasure chest of toys, and I had teased her in words enough times with the wanted result to know that she was a deeply sexual person, with a great capacity for orgasm. It excites me to know that a woman loves stimulation and penetration so much that she will perform it on herself in the absence of a good man. A woman who will pleasure herself to orgasm is a woman who wants to get fucked. And that is my kind of woman.

Knowing her abilities, I was determined to take her as far as she had ever gone. I am frequently envious, even jealous of women, capable as they are of multiple peaks, but I have the pleasure of ego, knowing that I can bring a woman to a place that may in some way change her life.

Her first orgasm was quiet...she closed her eyes and opened her mouth, held still for a long moment, then opened her eyes again, wide and clear. I didn't yet know her well enough to know for sure that she had come: she obviously wasn't a yeller or a spasmer (not that I would ever complain about a woman who made her orgasms apparent), but I knew she had achieved something precious by the look on her face. I was nowhere near my own peak yet, but my cock was tingling with pleasure and my heart was glowing with pride. I could see years of frustration begin to leak from her, and I knew my job here was just beginning.

I picked up my strokes still more, altering my position again as my arms became tired. I let my pelvis and lower body move independently of my upper body, beginning to thrust into her in earnest, wanting to reach her absolute depth and pull from her all the want and desire of ages. She began to come repeatedly, and I saw my own orgasm off in the distance, beckoning me on.

I pounded away with abandon now, part of me worried that I could be bruising her, most of me no longer caring. I was amazed that she could hold her legs so high for so long. She was so wet now that I could feel it slathering her thighs, and coating my balls.

Once again I lifted myself up high, making a wide v of our torsos so I could gaze down at her. I looked at my cock sliding in and out of her, clicked my mental camera so I would have this image stored for my private use later. I continued to speed up, until I could move no faster.

Selfishness took over. I no longer cared about anything except my own pleasure. It was fast approaching, a fierce knight on horseback, careening into battle. The wave built higher and higher and I knew my eyes were closed. I was lost in the depths of greed; wishing only to explode myself within her, to claim her as mine and only mine. I don't apologize for it.

Finally the moment was on me. I felt a fleeting question flit through my head: would she come with me? but I didn't care and it passed. The fire rose up through my body from it's lowest corner, bucking my hips hard against her, pushing my cock ever further into the possessed regions of her sparkling cunt, and I went through the point of no return like it was not even there.

I froze for a moment as the pleasure became unbearable. My entire body tensed, my groin like iron and my cock like steel, and the spasm took me. My cock pulsed and pumped...I could feel the internal workings of me cycling together through their dance, and my very being was rammed out of me through the end of my cock, into her waiting darkness. I twisted violently from side to side, my body curling and uncurling in rapture, and I began to pound back into her compulsively, pathologically. I was no longer in myself, I was in my cock and her cunt and I was home at last.

Finally, the orgasm began to wane, dying away in throbs of lessening intensity. My body weakened, as my energy was used to the limit, and I became aware of the fatigue in my arms and the tension in my belly. I had not breathed in a long time, and a heavy sigh racked me as I drew in oxygen to feed my starving muscles. My cock tingled as I finally came to a standstill, spent, exhausted, my mind swirling. I finally remembered to look at her: she was radiant, and I knew it was a good thing.

Once again she pulled me down, telling me with hands that it was ok, she could take my weight, I could let my body go and my mind wander, and that she would hold me inside her as long as my body would allow. I did let go, and crushed her down; she didn't squirm or complain, but softly moved her hand across my back, stroking the residual tension out of me.

My cock was too enthralled with her to soften. I remained hard inside her. My years of waiting had built me up to an unbelievable need, and I knew there was more inside waiting to come out. Finally though, I knew she needed to draw breath, and relax fully in the glow of our actions, and I drew myself up to my elbows, kissing her firmly and long.

There had been one thing missing through all of this, a thing that had nagged at me for days. I broke our kiss, and without putting my weight on her, I leaned my head down beside her right ear, and whispered, "I love you." I had wanted to tell her this so many times, but not to scare her. Now I could hold back no longer. I heard her long sigh as she took in the full meaning of my words.

I rose up again to look in her eyes, unsure of her reaction. She was smiling and at peace, and I knew it was not wrong.

I lifted myself off her, my hard penis sliding from her depths, and lay down beside her, stroking her belly, wandering my hand across her breasts. We lay together for a long uncharted time, not speaking, but fully cognizant of each other.

We made love again later in the hour. I never lost my erection, so smitten was I, until it was time to let the world back in. She went into the bathroom, closing the door, and I heard the sounds of a woman from within. She emerged, and I watched as she picked up her clothes from the floor, stepping into her panties, hitching her bra in place. I sighed and gathered my own things to me, replacing my armor for the benefit of a demanding world. I could have stayed naked for the rest of the day, but the needs of her life were paramount, and our time that day was ending.

I forgot my watch again, until I glanced at my wrist and looked for the time. I retrieved it from the night table, completing my wardrobe, wondering what her daughters would have thought of finding it there.

We looked at each other and laughed then. I don't really know why.

We moved to each other and took each other in a quiet hug, a last intimacy before leaving the room. There was no sex left in it, just two best friends giving what they could. We walked to the door (me neurotically closing her closet doors on the way), and started down the stairs.

There is a moment when the energy changes, and the moment had come and gone. I don't like to overstay. We sat together for a few moments, trying to watch our abandoned movie, but it was time to go and I knew it.

I stood, and we made the small motions of parting, she offering me supplies for my journey, me accepting some and refusing others. I asked her if it was ok that I had told her that I loved her. She said it was good, but that she wasn't yet ready to say such a thing to me. I didn't care. I'm arrogant, as I told you, and I knew that would change.

I got in my car and began the journey home, and knew that my life was a new life.

12