All the Power Pt. 02

Story Info
Tetenia becomes enthralled by His Supremacy.
6.6k words
3.74
11.8k
7

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was a whirlwind. Tetenia was sore - her legs and back hurt from being on her knees for over an hour, her throat hurt from intensely deepthroating Him.

There was a lot to do to prepare for the wedding. A tailor was working on the final alteration for the dress, people asked her to decide on shoes and desserts and tablecloths. She made the decisions, oddly quickly, without thinking about them. Her head wasn't in it.

Later that evening, there was to be a smallish dinner - about 20 guests - with Lord Daymon's family, her family, and a few close relatives and friends. His Supremacy, of course, was also supposed to be there. She wondered how she would react when she saw Him. She kept expecting Him to show up and and shove His cock down her throat, but the day wore on and she had not seen Him at all.

She was nervous about consummating her marriage with Daymon. Part of her wondered whether the marriage would happen at all - maybe she would become one of His Supremacy's concubines - but she tried not to think about that. But how could she go to Daymon when she had experienced...God? Or something like God.

It was funny. She had never had oral sex, or penetrative sex, with Daymon, but they had done other sexual things. Once, Daymon rubbed her pussy for over half an hour, switching positions until she found the spot she liked and she came. His Supremacy's finger was in her pussy for what - thirty seconds maybe? He was mostly fondling her body. And while she did not come, because she stopped herself, if she had come it would have been more intense than anything she could have ever imagined with Daymon - or anyone else, for that matter.

But His Supremacy showed no regard for her pleasure - what pleasure she had with Him was entirely incidental. He showed no regard for her comfort. He showed no regard for her very ability to breathe. Katda was right - being in His presence, with the massive, mindbending, unfathomable power differential between Him and her, between Him and literally every other living thing, hanging in the air, was unlike anything she had ever experienced.

During Ceremony, they say that everything exists, ultimately, to serve and please His Supremacy. Last night, she fulfilled her purpose. It was frequently very unpleasant, but what did that matter? During a moment alone, her servant asked her what it was like being with Him. She struggled to answer. Should she say she was in awe of His power? That after awhile, she felt like nothing, like an actual, literal, speck of dust in comparison to Him? She didn't really know how to describe it. She merely said "it was incredible."

***

It was about a couple of hours before the dinner, and Tetenia was trying to focus, trying to think about the wedding and Daymon and her family when all of that seemed so distant, even though the wedding was the next day.

"Should I wear the purple dress or the yellow," she asked Leshka, her servant.

"I like the yellow. It's bold."

"Father prefers purple."

"Wear the purple, then."

"I don't know. It probably doesn't matter." That's how she felt, honestly: it didn't matter.

She stared at herself in the mirror, pondering her future as the eventual queen of Nordland. Someday, Daymon would be king. The castle would be theirs. They'd need to produce heirs, set policy. Her father was fairly popular with the people - albeit not as popular as His Supremacy - and Daymon was pretty intelligent, so he seemed like he would make a good ruler. Although calling any king a "ruler" nowadays seemed like a bit of a stretch, seeing as they all, ultimately, had to grovel to His Supremacy. His Supremacy really did have all the power. King Ulsan's, her father's, crown was an empty crown.

There I go, Tetenia thought - thinking about Him again.

Just then, the door swung open and a guard said "bow down, for you will soon be in His Sacred Presence." Tetenia and Leshka immediately bowed down, as did a couple of guards and Term servants who had entered the room.

His Supremacy walked in, with four concubines - Karla, Sumca, Tanya and Jyushka. All of them, including His Supremacy, were naked. He stopped and looked around the room. There was a large bed, a desk and mirror and a couple of dresser drawers, a chair near the mirror where Tetenia had been sitting, and another, more comfortable chair, by the wall beside the bed.

His Supremacy looked at the chair by the bed. "That won't do," He said. He turned to the guards. "Go back to my chambers. Get my chair."

"Yes, Your Supremacy," they answered. "Thank you, Your Supremacy."

He then sat in the chair beside the bed, which confused Tetenia. He motioned to Karla and Tanya and they began worshipping Him - or sucking His cock, which was the highest form or worship and, as Tetenia learned last night, a tremendous privilege. He sat back on the chair as they knelt on the ground and got to work. The slurping and gagging sounds were the only noise in the room. Tetenia looked at Leshka and blushed - she was getting a little turned on. His Supremacy shoved His cock into Tanya's throat and rubbed her breasts a little. He did not pay Tetenia any mind.

Probably ten or fifteen minutes went by like that. Karla and Tanya pleasuring His Supremacy, Tetenia and Leshka bowing down with Jyushka and Sumca in silence. His Supremacy moaned or expressed approval of Tanya's cocksucking from time to time. It was abundantly clear who, in this room, was the one with the power.

The guards returned with another chair, and placed it next to the one He was sitting in. They bowed down behind the girls. "Thank you, Your Supremacy. It is a privilege to serve you, Your Supremacy," they each said.

The chair they brought was slightly bigger than the one in Tetenia's room that He was using. Tetenia looked at it, somewhat puzzled. It did not look that different from any other nice chair, despite being a little bigger than the one that was already there.

His Supremacy gestured towards Sumca, then gestured towards the chair. She knelt behind it, facing away from the chair, then leaned her torso back. Her big tits had to squeeze under the seat as she maneuvered her head into a cubbyhole that was lowered under the seat. She turned a handle and her head moved up a little.

Tetenia watched quizzically. The contortions Sumca was forcing her body into were hard to imagine. She was kneeling behind the chair, with her back stretched out in the opposite direction and her head, face-up, pretty much buried in the seat.

Tanya and Karla popped off His Supremacy's cock and thanked Him. His Supremacy sat in the other chair, and the moment He settled into it a contented smile crossed his face. Tanya and Karla crawled towards him.

"You may resume worshipping me," He told them.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. Worshipping and pleasuring you is the greatest privilege in the universe," Tanya said.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. I am unworthy of Your Sacred Presence and will forever be grateful for the gifts you give me," Karla said.

His ten-inch cock immediately disappeared into Karla's throat, as Tanya licked his balls.

Tetenia still looked a bit puzzled as to what the whole thing with the chair was about. Sensing this, Jyushka, who was bowing down beside her, whispered to her: "His Supremacy has granted Sumca the honor and privilege of licking His ass." She said it in a reverent tone.

Tetenia suddenly realized why Sumca was contorted into such an unusual, and probably highly uncomfortable, position. Her mouth was facing upwards right where His asshole was. That's why He smiled when He sat down. That's why this chair existed. It existed so that He could sit in comfort while having His ass eaten and His cock sucked. Sumca was essentially part of His furniture - a human part of the furniture, which existed to pleasure Him how He saw fit. The entire contraption was built to facilitate His pleasure and comfort.

He pushed His ass down into the chair - into Sumca's face - and pushed Karla's face all the way down on His cock. "Mmmmyeah," he said, sounding relaxed, almost bored. Sounding immensely, unbelievably, powerful.

Some time passed like this - Tetenia couldn't figure out how long - until He finally called her to Him. He simply said "Tetenia, come forward," while staring off into space.

Tetenia crawled towards Him and looked up at Him. For a moment, she wondered what it was like to be that powerful. He said nothing for a few minutes.

When He spoke, He said "I hope you are grateful for the gift that I gave you yesterday."

"Yes, Your Supremacy," Tetenia replied. "Words cannot express my gratitude."

Karla gagged on His cock, and He pushed her down again. He still was not looking at Tetenia. "Your gratitude is not sufficient, but I will tolerate it for now," He told her.

"No amount of gratitude is sufficient," Tetenia said.

"Worship me, Tetenia," He said. "This is why you exist. I am allowing you to fulfill your highest purpose."

"Yes, Your Supremacy. Thank you, Your Supremacy. You are God, Your Supremacy. I can only hope to serve and please you. Thank You, Your Supremacy."

Karla popped off His cock. "Thank you, Your Supremacy," she said. Tetenia put Him in her mouth. She knew she had to do better this time. She went all the way down almost immediately, but couldn't hold Him there for very long. She gagged a lot, but she did not need Him to force her as much as before. She supposed that was progress.

As Tetenia pleasured His cock, and Tanya pleasured His balls, He sunk his ass back towards Sumca's face. "Yeah," He said, and smiled. This was the pleasure of God.

After fifteen or twenty minutes, He tugged at Tetenia's head. She popped off His cock, with a "Thank you, Your Supremacy.' Tanya immediately swallowed His cock whole.

He looked at Tetenia. "Karla is going to prepare you for me." He placed His hand on Tanya's head. "Stay down, Tanya," He said. He looked back at Tetenia. "You must control yourself while Karla prepares you. If you can do that, you may lick me."

Tetenia was, again, confused as to what he was referring to. Still, she knew that gratitude and adoration were the only possible responses. "Yes, Your Supremacy," she said. "Thank you, Your Supremacy. You are the Supreme God of Gods, the Supreme Ruler of Men, and the Supreme Being of All that is Known and Unk..." At that moment, Karla's finger, which was dipped in lube, entered Tetenia's asshole. She swirled it around and gradually put another finger in. Tetenia grimaced with discomfort, but continued praising Him. "Unknown. It is a sublime hon" - she let out a brief yelp of pain as Karla's fingers went a little further up her ass - "honor to be in Your Sacred Presence and worship you. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

With that, Tetenia began dutifully licking His Supremacy's balls, powering through the sharp discomfort coming from her asshole. She noticed that Tanya's eyes were watery, and realized she had not come up for air the entire time. Tetenia wondered how she managed to do that, as His cock bulged through Tanya's throat and her face reddened a bit. Sumca continued to lick His ass.

"She is ready, Your Supremacy," Karla said, removing her fingers from Tetenia's ass. "Thank you, Your Supremacy."

He stood up, Tanya thanking Him as she popped off His cock. "Tetenia, go to the side of the bed. Lay with your face down and your ass up." He paused for a second. "You may walk."

"Yes, Your Supremacy. Thank you, Your Supremacy." Tetenia walked over to the bed. Her ass hurt, but only a little. It began to dawn on her what was about to happen.

Once she was settled in, His Supremacy walked over to her, and stood by the side of the bed. Karla and Tanya crawled and kneeled on either side of Him, as Tetenia's ass pointed out from the side of the bed. He motioned for Jyushka to come over to Him and begin licking His asshole, and He shoved His cock down Karla's throat, facefucking her.

"Sumca, kiss my feet and thank me," He said. Sumca removed herself from the chair, and said, through heavy breaths, "Thank you, Your Supremacy. Pleasuring you my greatest purpose and my only purpose. My devotion to you knows no bounds. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

He began violently facefucking Karla, as Sumca crawled over and kissed His feet. "Thank you, Your Supremacy. Nobody is worthy of kissing your feet and yet you have bestowed this honor upon me in in your greatness and generosity. Yours are the feet of God, of Sacredness. I would spend every moment of my life kissing the ground you walk on if you gave me permission to do so, but I will not ask as I am not worthy. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

He held Karla's face close to His cock as she gagged and squirmed. "I hope you're fucking grateful, Karla," He said. "Choking on my cock is great privilege." He pulled out of Karla's mouth.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," Karla said, looking at him adoringly, with tears around her eyes from the brutal, if brief, facefuck. "I exist to please you. My gratitude knows no bounds."

His Supremacy turned to Tetenia, whose ass was still hanging there. Jyushka followed Him, still licking His behind. Karla and Tanya each grabbed one of Tetenia's ass cheeks, and spread them.

"There it is, Your Supremacy," Karla said.

"It is yours, Your Supremacy, as everything which exists and does not exist is yours. She is yours, Your Supremacy, as everything which exists and does not exist is yours," Tanya said.

"I hope she realizes the honor you are about to bestow upon her. She is about to feel your power. It is greater than the whole world," Karla said.

His Supremacy pushed the tip of His cock into Tetenia's asshole. She squirmed, He grabbed onto her ass, and Tanya and Karla retreated a little. He pushed it a little further in, and pain shot through her body. This was way worse than Karla's fingers, she thought. But there was nothing she could do. His will was all that mattered.

Suddenly, with a great thrust, he pushed all ten inches of His cock into her asshole. She moaned in pain and her body quivered and shook. He slapped her ass, pushed down the small of her back, and pounded away with powerful thrusts. Her ass was so tight - she had never had vaginal sex before, let alone anal. This was considered a rather degrading activity, especially for a princess, but then again so was oral sex and He made her do that and she acquiesced.

The degradation was part of the fun for Him, of course, but it wasn't just about degradation. Fellatio represented worship, it was worship, the highest form or worship that existed. It was s symbol of His power, because it represented how the world falls to its knees before Him, in an effort to please Him. But only a select number of beautiful women may engage in direct worship, in sucking His cock. They were engaging in their highest purpose, and they must be grateful. The act itself had historically been considered degrading, and may have been degrading, but He could degrade the world if He so chose to, because He owned the world and all things were powerless before Him.

Oral sex was about worship. Assfucking was about domination - His domination. When He fucked the asses of His concubines (or of any woman - Tetenia was not a concubine), He overwhelmed them the way He overwhelmed everyone and everything. He took over their bodies and used them for His purpose, for His pleasure, the way He took over all that exists.

In this way, His relations with concubines and Queen Priestesses - and with any woman whom He blessed in this manner, such as Tetenia - were the purest expression of His true dominance and power over everything, and the true purpose of all that exists - to serve and please Him. These women were blessed to experience His power in a way that no one else did. This formed the core of their gratitude towards Him, and was why they were held in very high esteem in society despite being His personal pleasure slaves.

Tetenia's asshole was warm and very, very tight, and His cock thrust in and out of it, overtaking Her asshole, overtaking Her very self. The pain was almost unbearable for her. He fucked her ass with complete and total abandon, with no regard for how it might feel for her or for whether or not she was enjoying it. Indeed, the thought would never have even crossed His mind. Karla's earlier ministrations with her fingers were really about lubricating it to ease His cock's path in and ensure His pleasure. It was not about her.

His Supremacy pushed Tetenia's body down and began thrusting even harder. "Yeeeahh," he said. "Fucking take it. It's so tight. Just take it and be grateful." Tetenia was, at this point, squealing in pain and grimacing. The pain shot up through her ass to her back and down to her legs. She felt like her ass was literally being torn apart. She began to sob a bit through the yelps and grimaces, hoping it might stop soon. But she knew she had no control over that.

His Supremacy slapped Tetenia's ass, hard. "Are you going to thank me, Tetenia?" He said to her.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," Tetenia replied through tears. Karla and Tanya began egging Him on.

"I hope she is grateful. I hope she is grateful that you are overwhelming her."

"Your cock is so powerful, Your Supremacy. You are dominating her the way you dominate everything."

"She is blessed. You are giving her a blessing with your Sacred Cock, Your Supremacy. This had better be the greatest moment of her life."

"You are all-powerful, Your Supremacy. You are all-powerful and you own everything and everyone."

Greatest moment of her life? Tetenia wasn't so sure, but she couldn't really think about it. She couldn't really think about anything. He was overpowering her, overwhelming her. He is inevitable, was all she could think. His cock, His will, is inevitable.

Tetenia's ass was big, but not huge, and jiggly and pale and firm. Her asshole was so tight and His Supremacy felt the fullness of His power taking it over. He was everything and she was nothing. He began to come in Her asshole. Like His prior orgasm with Tetenia, this one was even longer than his normal, preposterously long, orgasms (the length of His orgasms and the amount of cum He produced was taken as further evidence of His Godliness and power). Cum spilled out of Tetenia's asshole, and Tanya, Karla and Sunca began licking it as it came out of her ass and licking it off the bed and off the floor. They thanked Him with nearly every lick. He kept thrusting, and kept coming.

Tetenia was, yet again, overwhelmed and obliterated. Her body hurt, even worse than it had last night, and her ass hurt so much she almost thought she'd never be able to walk again.

His Supremacy pulled out of Tetenia's asshole, and collapsed into a chair. The concubines were still licking His cum off the floor.

He instructed Tetenia to come and kneel before Him. Delirious, she turned around and crawled to him with great effort. He looked at her, but did not say anything. She was quivering and tears were drying around her eyes.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," she said, her voice strained from screaming. He continued to stare at her. "I...I am not worthy of being dominated by you. I am not worthy of being overwhelmed by you. You are everything and I am nothing. Please accept my humble devotion. I know I am nothing, I know I am less than nothing, before your greatness." She was groveling and dizzy and aching. He was powerful and in-control and comfortable.

"For you to properly express your gratitude, you have to suck it," He said.

It was then that she realized His cock was still completely erect. Resigning herself to her fate, she tentatively put her mouth over the tip. It tasted awful, and she gagged almost immediately. She struggled to get down further, but she knew she had no choice. She gradually took the whole thing, struggling the whole way, her entire self sore from the ass-fucking she just endured. But she kept worshipping Him. It was a privilege, an honor. He sat back, relaxed, and put His hand on Tetenia's head as she gagged. "I hope you are grateful, Tetenia," he said.

12