All the Power Pt. 03

Story Info
Tetenia's life changes course.
4.9k words
3.43
7.4k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a morning of preparation - a morning in which she was exhausted from the day before and yet had hardly slept - the wedding had finally arrived. Tetenia had been half expecting His Supremacy to call it off somehow, to take her into concubinage, but there was - as yet - no sign of that.

Tetenia and her father, King Ulsan, arrived at the traditional temple near the castle grounds. The streets around it were decorated and onlookers milled around in streets nearby, hoping to catch a glimpse of the royal wedding. Or, perhaps, a glimpse of His Supremacy, Tetenia thought. The temple was called a 'traditional temple' to distinguish it from His Supremacy's temple, after all - and the latter was much larger and grander.

Tetenia and her father entered the temple's anteroom and saw her uncle, Lord Sarly, pacing nervously. The minute he saw them, he looked at them and said "His Supremacy has not arrived yet. There is no sign of Him."

Tetenia looked confused, and her father looked panicked. Had he offended His Supremacy somehow? He tried to treat His visit with as much pomp and circumstance as it deserved, but it couldn't totally eclipse his daughter's wedding - which He was, supposedly, visiting to attend. For a moment, he considered the possibility that he may not be king for much longer, or even that his heirs would be disinherited - Tetenia, Sarly and Daymon included.

"We should send someone to find out why," the king said.

"We have," Sarly replied.

"And?"

"Nothing. I sent Henneler" - his son - "to find out what was going on, but he has not returned yet."

"OK," the king calmed down a little. It would probably take Henneler some time to get back to the castle, get to His Supremacy's quarters, and find out what was happening. The wedding would have to start late, but oh well. "Has he been gone long? We can stay here and wait for him to come back."

"Long enough, I think. But we can wait a little while longer."

***

At that moment, Henneler was still kneeling next to one of His guards. He had arrived nearly twenty minutes earlier, and requested the privilege of an audience with His Supremacy, but the term servant who had gone to Him with the request had not returned. So Henneler continued to kneel.

Growing impatient, Henneler turned to the guard. "He is in there, right? He hasn't left, or gone anywhere else?"

"He is there."

Two more minutes, Henneler thought. Two minutes and I'm leaving and we'll figure this out. He was a little embarrassed - far be it from him to be annoyed with His Supremacy - but he kind of wanted to get this over with and get on with his cousin's wedding.

Just as Henneler was about to leave, the term servant who relayed his request to His Supremacy appeared and knelt beside him. "You may not enter His Sacred Presence," the term servant told Henneler.

"What? Why not?" This was, also, pretty unusual.

"I don't know. He didn't say."

"He didn't tell you? Did anyone?"

"He didn't. I requested permission to respond so I could ask Him, but He didn't grant me that, either." The term servant shrugged.

"But He's in there, right?"

"Yes, He's in there."

"Do you know if He still intends to go to Tetenia's wedding?"

"I don't. Sorry."

Henneler had run up against a brick wall, and he knew it. There was no way to force Him to explain Himself to anyone. The rules governing interacting with Him were rigid, and designed to reinforce that all the power in all interactions lay in His hands. Henneler shook his head, and left to go back to the wedding.

***

Tetenia, the king, and Sarly had been nervously sitting in the anteroom for over half an hour, when Henneler finally appeared.

The king looked at his nephew excitedly. "Is He coming? Do you know what's going on?"

"I don't know," Henneler said.

Tetenia was thinking about how His Supremacy's visit, and His Supremacy's attendance at the wedding, had seemed to occupy more of her father's thoughts than the wedding itself.

"What happened?"

"He wouldn't grant me an audience. I went there, knelt for awhile, turned around and came back. I asked the guards, the term servants, but they didn't know anything, either. He's still there. I don't know if He's coming or not."

"So, what should we do?" Lord Sarly piped up. The king looked around the room.

Tetenia, sitting quietly in a corner, nervous about the wedding, nervous about how she could possibly be married to Daymon after experiencing His Supremacy - and wondering why none of her relatives seemed to have any idea of the reason for her lateness at last night's dinner - spoke up. "Let's just go ahead and do it," she said. She stood up. "I can't do this any longer. Let's just do it." By "this," she meant a lot more than sit nervously in the anteroom, but they didn't know that. She was deciding to just go ahead with her future. She had been tied up in knots the past couple of days, and was sick and tired of it.

"But, darling, His Supremacy could..." King Ulsan trailed off. "Surely you know." He was concerned about their family's political future, and even their future in general.

"Yes, I know. But do you really think He cares that much about us? Do you think this wedding figures that prominently in His thinking?"

"He accepted the invitation. He didn't have to. He doesn't go to the weddings of every royal family in every Subject Kingdom."

"He couldn't even if he wanted to. I don't know why He accepted, and if He shows up we'll figure it out. But can we please just go ahead and do this?" Tetenia was a little annoyed at her father - and she thought it somehow appropriate that His Supremacy was affecting her wedding day without even being there.

"OK...OK." The king breathed deeply. "Let's do this."

Sarly and Henneler went to their seats. King Ulsan walked Tetenia down the aisle a few minutes later.

***

Tetenia kind of expected that His Supremacy would show up part-way through the wedding ceremony, make everyone bow down to Him and then take Her and make Her suck His cock or fuck her in the ass in front of all the wedding guests, in front of Daymon, in front of her parents, in front of the highest-born and most-accomplished people in Nordland, and then take her into concubinage on the Sacred Estate as the assembled crowd groveled before Him. She actually kind of wanted Him to do this. She fantasized about it as she was walking down the aisle, as she was looking into Daymon's eyes. But it didn't happen.

The ceremony came and went, and there was no sign of His Supremacy. She kissed Daymon and walked out past the crowd of guests. The couple was congratulated by a seemingly endless stream of people. There was no sign of Him anywhere - and it's not like He was known for blending in.

Daymon and Tetenia rode together back to the castle. Daymon held her hand and smiled, and Tetenia tried her hardest to reciprocate his seeming happiness, to even be happy herself. She was succeeding, kind of. Daymon was a good man, an accomplished man. It wasn't his fault he wasn't all-powerful.

Nordish weddings typically had a one-hour period in which the couple would go off and consummate (or even just relax together) after the ceremony, before re-joining the guests for a celebratory banquet. Upon arriving at the castle, Daymon and Tetenia set off for their hour together, in Tetenia's bedchambers. Tetenia was nervous, albeit not for the reason Daymon suspected.

"It'll be OK, my dear," Daymon said. "We don't even have to do it today if you don't want to. We have the whole rest of our lives. I certainly don't want to do if you don't want to." He squeezed her hand and smiled reassuringly as they walked towards her bedchambers.

"I certainly don't want to do it if you don't want to." The phrase rung out in Tetenia's head. It would probably never even occur to His Supremacy to say such a thing. If His Supremacy wanted to do it, whatever it was, it was done. If you didn't want to do it, whatever it was, there were literally hundreds of other women slobbering to do it, craving to do it, with Him instead - and He might do it with one of them, or even several of them, but He would also do it with you. His Supremacy got whatever He wanted. His Supremacy took whatever He wanted, and expected gratitude for the taking. Deep down, Tetenia wanted to be taken, to be overwhelmed, by His Supremacy.

Tetenia shook her head, trying to get back into the moment, with Daymon. "I'm not saying we can't," she said. "I don't know. Let's just figure it out while we're there."

"I'm sure we'll be fine either way," Daymon said.

***

There were two kneeling guards, and two kneeling term servants, outside Tetenia's bedchambers.

Tetenia looked at Daymon, and he seemed confused. Both of them knelt. "Should we...go somewhere else?" a confused Daymon asked the guardian next to him.

"No, wait here." The guardian went into the bedchambers, and quickly came back out. "Enter, both of you. His Supremacy commands your presence."

Daymon and Tetenia looked at each other. They were both nervous, albeit for very different reasons. They entered the bedchambers.

His Supremacy sat, in the same chair He was using yesterday - His chair, that is - and in the same spot. The Queen Priestess Anya and the concubine Mia were both worshipping Him, sucking His cock. Tetenia and Daymon bowed down before Him, and Tetenia noticed that someone was also eating out His ass, head buried in His seat, knees on the floor, a part of the furniture. Although she couldn't figure out who it was.

"Mmmmm, that's good Anya," He said. "That's nice. Like that."

He did not look at Daymon or Tetenia. He did not say anything to them. He appeared to be in a state of sublime relaxation.

Anya, who had sultry lips and enormous breasts, was possibly His Supremacy's favorite of the ten Queen Priestesses, and she was devoted to Him with a fervent singularity. Her deepthroating skills were phenomenal to the point of defying physics. She was capable of taking all ten inches of His cock into her mouth and throat, massaging the base with her lips, running her tongue up and down the shaft, and keeping it there, basically for as long as He wanted - which could easily be hours. This was not to say that it was easy for her. Although she did not gag as much as newer concubines, it was pretty much impossible to do this without gagging and choking a fair amount. She regulated her breath such that she only had to take small, slow gulps of air while He was in her mouth, and even trained herself to need less air while pleasuring Him. Maintaining this state while focusing on His pleasure required all of her mental capacity and then some. It was painful in a way that did not dissipate with time or practice. There were few people who had spent more time fellating Him, or performing Full Worship at Ceremony (which essentially practice deepthroating) than Anya, and she had fully accepted one thing: All the practice, all the cocksucking, was not about reducing her pain. It was about experiencing her pain, accepting her pain, and willingly taking on more pain for the glory of His pleasure, for the fulfillment of His whim.

In Tetenia's room, Anya choked on His cock. The noise startled Daymon, and even Tetenia. But she did not move one millimeter. His Supremacy put His hand on Anya's head and sighed contentedly.

His Supremacy glanced briefly at Tetenia, but did not seem to pay any attention to her, or to Daymon. Tetenia recognized the concubine Tanya, along with Queen Priestess Karina, and two other concubines, prostrate next to herself and Daymon. They were bowing down, silent, as well. There were also a handful of His servants and guards in the room, also bowing down silently.

His Supremacy did not pay any of them any heed. "That's so good," He said, lightly cupping one of Anya's breasts as she deepthroated Him. "That's so good."

All of the tension in His body was directed towards His erect cock. Anya sucked His cock, Mia licked His balls and His taint, Legensa - another concubine - licked His ass, positioned perfectly such that it was as though He were sitting in a silken chair which also could give Him a rimjob. His muscles relaxed and He sighed.

He came. He just shot his massive orgasm right into Anya, past her throat, even. She had no choice but to swallow all of it. "I'm gonna cum," He said, almost lazily, in a voice just a bit above a whisper. "Yeah...that's so good." He paused and pumped His cock deeper into Anya's throat, in a way that was slow, but very much in control. He didn't even put His hand on Anya's head, and she didn't budge at all as preposterous amounts of His cum just poured straight into her. "It feels so good to have power...ahhh," He said. His body appeared wholly relaxed through the entire orgasm.

Anya swallowed every drop without incident. After He came, His Supremacy placed His hand on Anya's head and made a few light-but-forceful thrusts, pushing His cock into her throat. "I have given you a great and sacred gift, Anya," He said, again, almost lazily and just a bit above a whisper. "I expect you are grateful." He held His hand there for another minute or two, and the moved it off Anya's head.

He shifted back into the chair a little, and moaned lightly as His ass pushed further on Legensa's face. And then...nothing changed. Anya continued to deepthroat Him. His cock was still hard as a rock. Aside from that one quick glance, He had not so much as looked at Tetenia or Daymon.

This was it, Tetenia thought. She had heard about His insane libido, His preposterously massive orgasms, the fact that He was more-or-less constantly erect and more-or-less constantly being pleasured. He just sat there and came, and continued to sit there as though nothing happened, although He certainly seemed to be enjoying Himself. How was this even possible? He had the power of God - was he literally God, too?

Daymon glanced up at the clock on the wall. Nearly forty-five minutes had passed since they first arrived. In fifteen minutes, they would have to leave. But how would they do so if His Supremacy did not acknowledge them?

***

The fifteen minutes came and went without acknowledgement. Tetenia began to feel...small. Insignificant. His Supremacy was sitting there, in her room, on her wedding day, being pleasured, and all she could do was bow down before Him. She thought He was going to take her in front of everyone in an ostentatious display of His power. Now, she didn't know what He was doing. She wasn't sure He was doing anything.

Although...in a way, this was an even more ostentatious display of His power than, say, assfucking Her in front of the entire Nordish elite. He could just sit there and lazily enjoy a blow job and a rim job for for as long as He liked. They...had to bow down to Him. It didn't matter that they had just gotten married, and that there was a roomful of guests waiting for them. They were bowing down before His Supremacy. That was what mattered.

Again: He could just sit there and lazily enjoy a blow job and a rim job for as long as He liked. They had to bow down to Him. Nothing else counted for anything. Tetenia averted Daymon's eyes, embarrassed to be thinking about this - although how could she not? Her back started to hurt, as she had been prostrate for over an hour.

His Supremacy suddenly took Anya's head and indicated that she pop off His cock. She came up, gasping for air, with a heavy cough, as His cock immediately disappeared down into Mia's throat . Mia wasn't Anya, but she was one of His favored concubines and could deepthroat Him for an hour or more. She pushed her lips against the base of His cock and gagged and squirmed as He pushed past the back of her throat, but she didn't skip a beat. His cock went straight from Anya's throat to Mia's.

Anya, of course, thanked Him through the gasps for air. "Lick my balls and express your gratitude towards me, Anya," He said, as lazily as He was saying everything else.

Anya licked His balls and then buried herself in His taint, and then came back out again. His Supremacy slapped Anya's tit surprisingly hard, but then settled back into the chair, totally relaxed.

Anya was still panting for air - she and been deepthroating Him for over two hours - and she found it hard to speak. Still, she had no choice.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," she said, yet again. "You have given me a tremendous, indescribable, sacred, wonderful gift." She buried herself in His taint. "I will always be grateful to you. I am tremendously grateful, always, every second, as I know I must be. I know I must be more grateful than that as the gifts you have given me are Sacred, are Godly, and nothing that exists is worthy of them." She shifted back to his balls, and gasped for air. "Yet you have given me them. Thank you, Your Supremacy. I know thanking you is inadequate but nothing can match what you have given me, nothing can match your generosity."

His Supremacy sat back and moaned. "It is inadequate, Anya," He said, not even looking at her. He looked almost bored as He pushed Mia down on His cock.

"Of course. Of course. Yes." The pure adulation that Anya felt for Him was plain in her voice, even as she was clearly still somewhat short of breath. "It is inadequate. I am sorry it is so inadequate, Your Supremacy. I owe you more than gratitude, more than thankfulness. You have deemed to permit my unworthy self to worship you, to bow down in Your Sacred Presence, to kneel before you and sacrifice my breath for your pleasure. You have blessed me with gifts greater than the whole world. There no words to truly express the depth of my gratitude, and yet the depth of my gratitude is not nearly enough to compensate for the blessings you have bestowed upon me, for allowing me to be your worshipful servant, your worshipful slave." It was clear that Anya really felt these things - the adoration, the reverence, the raw honesty, in her voice was almost painful to hear.

"That's enough Anya," He said. He reached down and caressed her breasts, but He did not look at her. "Just lick my balls."

"May I...may I submit one request to, Your Supremacy. Please. I know I am unworthy of it." She was begging, pleading. It sounded to Tetenia like this was the most important question she would ever ask.

His Supremacy waited a couple of minutes before responding. "You may request something. But I expect that you will be even more grateful to me than you were before."

"Yes, Your Supremacy. Of course, Your Supremacy." Anya paused and licked Him. "May I kiss the bottoms of your feet?" She looked at Him reverently.

"You may...that feels good, Mia," He said, moving His cock in Mia's throat. "I expect you will recognize my generosity in granting you this indulgence."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," Anya said.

His Supremacy turned right foot on its side. Anya bowed down, the side of her head touching the floor, and kissed the bottom of it. She then said, "Thank you, Your Supremacy. Kissing your Sacred feet is a great honor and a tremendous privilege. Thank you, Your Supremacy." He did the same with the left foot, and she said the same thing.

"You must perform an ablution before you can continue to lick my balls," His Supremacy said. Anya crawled over to a bowl of water on the side of the room, and washed her face and mouth. She crawled back and resumed licking.

Tetenia and Daymon were still prostrate, still unacknowledged.

***

About half an hour later, a guardian appeared. He bowed down, and His Supremacy immediately looked at him and asked his business. Mia was still sucking His cock, Anya was stil licking His balls, although Amandal had replaced Legensa in rimming Him.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. King Ulsan is here with Lord Sarly, Your Supremacy. They humbly request the honor of entering Your Sacred Presence."

"Send them in."

12