All the Power Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nayris and Winlow thanked the king for his consideration, and walked out of the room. Henneler looked at Ulsan.

"Have you spoken to Daymon?"

"No," Ulsan said. "I sent a letter to Lord Aberdal yesterday, inquring about him and sending my regards. I understand he is somewhat dejected...understandably so."

"I know. I can't blame him. I'd just like for him to come back to the capital and help out. We could use him. He's quite capable, and I kind of miss him."

"Did you tell him that?"

"At the coronation, I told him. He said he needed to go back home and take a little time for himself. Of course I understood. I'm just wondering how he's doing...as a king and a friend."

"He'll be OK in the long run."

***

Daymon looked out the window at the night sky. He had taken dinner with his parents this evening - a first since Tetenia left - but then retired to his room. He read for awhile, which distracted him, but he put his book down bleary-eyed and then couldn't fall asleep.

He was going to be king of Nordland. He was going to be married to a beautiful princess. Now what? He could go back to Bruck and help Henneler, and he intended to at some point. But he couldn't beat to be there right now.

He kept thinking about two things. The first was the dinner. The dinner the night before the wedding. His Supremacy was fucking that Queen Priestess in the ass, and she was praising Him incessantly - you're God, you're greatness, you're all powerful, you're greater than great - and she was beautiful and voluptuous and belonged totally to Him. And He was looking at Tetenia.

The second was the the last time Daymon saw Tetenia. "Tetenia is my concubine."

Why did He need Tetenia? As He was saying that, two beautiful women were pleasuring Him. He could do anything He wanted to them. He could do anything He wanted to any of them. "You are God, Your Supremacy. You are all-powerful," as that Queen Priestess said - or something like that. He was staring at Tetenia and fucking her in the ass.

"Tetenia is my concubine." He said it like He didn't even care. He said it while He was getting His cock sucked. He came in another woman's mouth, another beautiful woman's mouth, obviously, blatantly, just a little while later. "Tetenia is my concubine."

Daymon's cock twitched. "Tetenia is my concubine."

Daymon began stroking his cock ferociously. He hated himself for doing this, but he couldn't help it. He was green with envy, red with rage, blue with sadness, none of it mattered. What was it like? What was it like to have everyone grovel to you while a beautiful woman chokes on your cock? What was it like to come in Tetenia's mouth without a care in the world? What was it like?

Cum splattered out over Daymon's stomach. He looked down at his seed and thought about when His Supremacy was cumming at the dinner - it seemed to go on and on. He remembered seeing pools of cum dripping onto the floor. How did He do that?

Daymon remembered glancing at Tetenia at that moment and noticing her face was beet-red. He chose - consciously chose - not to think about what might mean at the time. He was so stupid, he thought. How could he compete with His Supremacy, with his normal-sized cock and his normal-sized orgasms and his complete and utter inability to make everyone and everything grovel to him? He should have known.

Daymon's cock went flaccid in seconds. A wave of shame passed over him. He wiped the cum off and laid down in bed, hoping, praying that this moment in his life would pass. He stared at the ceiling, waiting for sleep to arrive.

***

Tetenia had done it. One-hundred-fifty-six and half hours of Full Worship in penance. Fourteen hours per day for eleven days. Plus an hour per day of Full Worship in Ceremony.

Her reward? 18,728 abrogations. Two-hundred-twenty-three days on her knees for fourteen hours per day. Abrogations beget abrogations. This all grew out of one hour of Full Worship. Nearly a year on her knees, the golden phallus down her throat.

She couldn't take it anymore. This was what she would do for seven months? And who knows how long after that? Why did she have to suffer so much to please Him? Weren't there already hundreds of other women who could do it?

It was His will, Tetenia knew. The world bent itself to His will. She was a part of that. Still, the whole thing was uncanny.

Despite being advised otherwise, she decided to go to His Supremacy and request absolvance of penance. Even a brief reprieve would be worthwhile, she thought.

Going to His Supremacy was not exactly easy. His Sacred Palace was absurdly massive, but He probably wasn't even in it. The main structure of the palace - a hulk of imposing marble spanning the entire northern shore of the lake at the center of the Estate - gave way on its eastern and western sides to a maze of pleasure gardens, interspersed with zigs and zags of colonnades and one, two and three story structures with thousands of rooms for His use. It was all linked up to the main palace, a jumble of trees and shrubs exotic and local, pools and fountains and courtyards and shaded spots and areas where He could be pleasured and worshipped, for a distance of about five miles down either side of the lake. These were remarkably pleasant, often beautiful, places, and were where His Supremacy preferred to spend most of His time.

To find Him, Tetenia had to use the Estate's magneto road network - itself a wonder, zipping under the Estate in a series of tunnels - stopping at each place and asking the guards if they knew of His whereabouts. Sooner or later, someone would, but the process could take awhile.

Tetenia set out with Elessa just after sunrise, after having a small breakfast. They were finally led to Him, nearly two hours later, somewhere amid the vast pleasure gardens.

Tetenia and Elessa were quickly granted entry to His Sacred Presence. He was seated, naked, in a sumptuous chair, throne-like, underneath an overhanging roof connected to a colonnade behind Him, and beyond that, a courtyard. In front of Him, in the hot sun, were arrayed guards, term servants, and a handful concubines, all prostrate. There were two marble platforms on either side of the chair He sat in. He was being fellated by the Queen Priestess Tessara and the concubine Amandal.

Tetenia bowed down before Him, in front of the platform to His left, and shuddered, the power of His Sacred Presence overcoming her dismay at the massive penance she owed. He did not acknowledge her.

Also before Him was the High Council of the Sacred Orders - Tetenia had happened upon on His Supremacy's weekly audience with them. The council included the the heads of the Sacred Orders, which were charged with carrying out His will throughout the world. It also included the First Lord of the Empire and Provinces, represnting the Imperial government of Tras. The seven me in the council had taken a knee before Him, a special position usually used for meetings with officials that entailed slightly relaxed the rules for interacting with Him. The position still made it clear, however, that He had all the power.

"Your palace in the Subject Kingdom of Barria is complete, Your Supremacy," said the head of Builders. "It contains one thousand rooms, surrounded by 500 acres of gardens. The townsfolk who were displaced by the palace have been moved a couple of miles away, and I'm told they are very happy with their dwellings. The king of Barria says he would be deeply honored were you to stay at your new palace, even just for one night. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"Mmm...yeah," His Supremacy said quietly. Tessara gagged loudly on His cock, as she massaged the base with her lips, but her head did not move.

Nothing was said for a few minutes. Looking at no one in particular, His Supremacy then said "Deeply honored?"

"Yes, Your Supremacy. Thank you, Your Supremacy," replied the head of Builders.

His Supremacy sat back, enjoying Tessara and Amandal's ministrations. He looked at the head of Servants, who acted as a kind of prime minister for the Sacred Orders and often liaised with the governments of the Subject Kingdoms. "I suspect that if I grant Barria...mmmm...the great glory of my presence, the king will...yeah..." He put His hand on Tessara's head. His cock was dominating her throat, although He was hardly moving. "Like that, Tessara..hmmm...yeah." He sighed in pleasure. "The king will recognize it." He paused and sighed again. "As a great moment in the kingdom's history. I expect that he will be...overcome with gratitude." He gently pushed His cock further up into Tessara's throat, as she gagged again and her eyes watered. He put His hand on Amandal's head briefly, guiding her as she licked His balls.

"Yes, Your Supremacy. Of course, Your Supremacy. I will make sure that the king of Barria does not underestimate your greatness and power. Thank you, Your Supremacy," the head of Servants said, nervously.

His Supremacy shifted slightly in His chair, and looked at the head of Arms. "Have you any business?"

"Yes, Your Supremacy. Thank you, Your Supremacy. Do you recall that small border disupte between the Subject Kingdoms of Siem and Venarane? Thank you, Your Supremacy."

Without looking at the head of Arms, His Supremacy replied "Yes."

"We swiftly put down that small insurrection that the Siemese started a few months ago. But they are still trying to back sympathetic locals. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"How are they backing them?" His Supremacy was clearly displeased. Subject Kingdoms were not permitted, in any circumstances, to take up arms - that was the sole prerogative of the Sacred Order of Arms. He also did not like that the Siemese were questioning boundaries imposed by His will. He had already removed the kings of both Siem and Venarane over this silly dispute.

"They are funneling some money to them. Back channels, something involving sneaking into boats that trade along the river. They seem to think they can cause enough chaos to gain influence over the island without raising any suspicions. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"We will settle this once and for all," His Supremacy said. He paused for a moment. "Like that, Amandal," He then said, looking down. Despite this news, His cock was in a state of bliss and pleasure overtook Him. He grabbed Amandal's tits with one hand and Tessara's with the other, and they both moaned in pleasure. He locked His hand on Tessara's head and told her to stay down.

He looked in Tetenia's direction. Some time had passed, she was still bowing down and had not been acknowledged. However, he called upon the concubine Eva, who was bowing down, naked, next to Tetenia.

"Eva, get some oil and come forward." Eva immediately crawled to a small pot on the side and rubbed her hands with oil. She crawled up to His Supremacy, and thanked Him.

"Oil Tessara and Amandal's tits," His Supremacy said. She thanked Him again, and did so. He then ordered Eva to move to the side.

He pushed Tessara firmly down on His cock, and then tugged her off. "Thank you, Your Supremacy," she said, as she came up, gasping for air. "Worshipping you is the greatest gift I can imagine. My gratitude knows no bounds. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

Tetenia wondered how much penance Tessara had to do to be able to worship Him like that.

Tessara wasn't even done thanking His Supremacy when He placed His cock between Amandal's tits, which enveloped His cock. She began pushing them up and down, sliding them over His rock hard cock.

"Your cock is so magnificent, Your Supremacy," Amandal said. "So powerful. Thank you for letting me pleasure it. Thank you for lowering its greatness, for lowering your greatness, to my unworthy breasts. I am in awe of you and I am in awe of your cock, Your Supremacy."

His Supremacy grabbed Tessara's head, and pushed it towards His cock, having her lick the tip as Amandal pleasured Him with her tits.

"Your cock is the center of your Godliness and I can never be worthy of it. It is so great, Your Supremacy. You are so great, Your Supremacy. It is so great, Your Supremacy," Amandal said.

His Supremacy began to cum. He came in Tessara's mouth but but it quickly overflowed and fell all over Amanda's breasts. He pulled Tessara off His cock and kept coming, vast spurts of cum covering their faces, their heads, getting in their eyes, covering their breasts, dripping down their torsos, falling on the floor.

"You're cumming, Your Supremacy. You are blessing me, Your Supremacy. Thank you, Your Supremacy," Amandal said.

"Each time you cum it is the greatest moment of my life," Tessara said, her face fully drenched as even more cum spilled forth. His cock was like a fountain. "I am nothing with your cum and I am less than nothing without it. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"It is the greatest and most sacred of all gifts," said Amandal. A look of pure joy was on her face, although it couldn't be seen behnd the mask of cum. "It is unbelievable. It is unbelievable that you see fit to give this to me. Thank you, Your Supremacy. I know I can never thank you enough, but still...Thank you, Your Supremacy."

His Supremacy's orgasm subsided finally, after about three minutes, but His cock was still completely hard. He tugged at the back of Amandal's head and His cock disappeared into her mouth.

"Eva, lick my balls," His Supremacy said. "Tessara, lick my great gift off the floor." Each did so, and thanked Him.

Several minutes went by, after which His Supremacy looked at the head of Arms. "Tell the kings of Siem and Venarane that I summon them here. I also summon the charge who leads the Sacred Order of Arms in the region."

"Yes, Your Supremacy. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

Amandal gagged on His Supremacy's cock. Her face was completely covered with His cum. He was God. She existed to please Him.

His Supremacy looked at the head of Producers. "Any business?"

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. Not right now, Your Supremacy. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

He sighed contentedly, and dismissed the High Council. Each of them thanked Him for the privilege of serving Him. He sat back and enjoyed Amandal's blowjob for a little while. She moved up and down the shaft for a bit, but He pushed her back down. "Like that, Amandal," he said. She was all the way down, massaging the base of His cock with her lips, the tip deep in her throat. This was an inconvenient, uncomfortable and difficult-to-mantain position for her, but He loved it and that was all that mattered.

Nearly an hour had gone by before He acknowledged Tetenia. "What brings you...mmmm...before me, Tetenia?"

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. I can never be worthy of your Sacred Presence. I humbly beg for permission to request absolvance of penance. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

A few minutes went by. Staring into the middle distance, His Supremacy said, "permission granted."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," Tetenia said. "You are the personification of all greatness, and the world drops ot its knees in awe of your power. I recognize that penance is a great gift and Full Ceremmonial Worship is an awesome privilege which you grant to a select few, however unworthy. I am not worthy of uttering thise words before you, as no one is worthy of uttering any words before you. I simply ask, meekly ask, that you may grant me absolvance of my penance, great gift that it is. I ask ths in the vain hope of appealing to your boundless generosity, although I submit myself fully to your will, whatever it may be. I will be eternally grateful for your will, whatever form it may take. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"Ahhmmmm," His Supremacy said, pushing His cock into Amandal's mouth. He called over a term servant and a guard. He had not so much as looked at Tetenia as she made her request.

He addressed the guard and term servant. "Get the concubine Jainee." Each of them thanked Him and scurried off.

Amandal gagged on His Supremacy's cock again. Cum was drying on her face and in her eyes and her head hurt. He sat in the chair, moaned in pleasure, and looked out over the distance. Her knees were on concrete. She felt woozy from a lack of breath. She needed to be grateful, because His Supremacy's cock was in her mouth, in her throat - and she was.

He looked out at the assembled group, around twenty or so people, all bowing down to Him. Beyond that the land sloped down towards the lake. He could see the pleasure gardens on the other side of the lake, and hills rising beyond that. It was pleasantly quiet. Some time went by like that.

"Fuck yeah," He said, almost at a whisper. "Yeah...mmmhmm, that's nice...mmmhmm..ahhh." He was cumming in Amandal's mouth. He was almost lazy about it. He just shot cum straight down her throat, impervious to her gags and struggles, for nearly two minutes. She existed to please Him.

When he was done, Amandal popped off His cock and said "Thank you, Your Supremacy."

His Supremacy began to doze off. Amandal, Eva and Tessara bowed down towards Him with the other concubines. Tetenia realized it was the first time she had seen Him sitting in a chair not being fellated. His was still quite large unerect, she noticed.

***

His Supremacy awoke about half an hour later, and He called on Eva, as well as the concubine Valentina - who was silently bowing down the whole time - to get Him some food. They returned with plates of cheese and fruit and got on their knees before Him, holding the plates up as He ate from them.

Tetenia's stomach growled - she had had a piece of bread for breakfast, hours ago. She had been here for around two hours, and He still had not responded to her request for absolvance. Her back hurt from bowing down. She figured she should probably get used to that.

His Supremacy sent away the food, and His cock quickly stiffened. This time, it was the Queen Priestess Frenessa's turn to worship Him, as Valentina licked His balls. Frenessa - who was one of His better deepthroaters - knelt and swallowed Him. "Thank you, Your Supremacy," Valentina said, as she began licking Him. "I exist to please you, and am humbled you have let me fullfill my purpose. Thank you, Your Supremacy." He also told Amandal and Tessara that they could go, and they left, cum still evident on their naked bodies.

His Supremacy sank back into the chair. This was His will, His whim. Endless pleasure.

He put His hand on Frenessa's head, and looked over to find and outer term servant who had been bowing down behind Tetenia for awhile. All within one-hundred feet of His Sacred Presence must be bowing down to Him, prostrating themselves towards Him, unless He gives them permission otherwise. Outer term servants and outer guardians had such permission, and kept track of who came and went.

"Yes?," He asked the term servant.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy. The concubine Jainee is here. She has been kneeling at the perimeter for about forty minutes. Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"She may enter."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy."

The term servant left, and Jainee entered and bowed down. His Supremacy immediately called her to Him.

He looked at Jainee, kneeling at His feet. "You...mmm...I summoned you over an hour ago, Jainee." He looked away. "That's good, Frenessa," He said.

Of course, Jainee had actually arrived at the perimeter well within an hour. The reason she was over the one-hour limit was because His Supremacy was sleeping and then eating and did not notice - or ignored - the outer term servant. But that was no matter. When summoned, a concubine had to be in His Sacred Presence within one hour - even if He ignored them, even if He went somewhere else, they could be subject to punishment (or not).

His Supremacy said nothing for several minutes. The only sound was that of Frenessa sucking His cock. He looked again at Jainee, and turned his right foot on its side. Jainee knew what that meant. She kneeled before Him, her cheek on the ground, and kissed the bottom of His foot, then thanked Him for the privilege of doing so. He then lifted His left foot, and she did the same.