All the Senior Ladies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the sense that this was going to be another fairly quick orgasm for her, which was much better than having a fairly quick one myself and leaving her high and dry. It didn't feel like we were rushing, though, which was good; it felt more like we were just enthusiastic. Knowing that we had at the very least several hours available to spend together, I was okay with being enthusiastic now and savoring later. My orgasm was beginning to build in earnest with her pussy feeling hotter and wetter as she rode me harder, but she was a few steps ahead of me. I didn't know whether it was because she'd had one orgasm already which made the second one come along more easily or if she was just pent up and super horny, but she suddenly went into slow motion as a shudder passed through her and that amazing smile appeared on her face again.

I raised my head to look at her face as she came, though I continued to fondle her tits. This orgasm seemed even longer and more intense than the previous one, which made me feel pretty confident that this encounter was just going to lead to even more. She collapsed on top of me when she'd finished cumming and just lay there catching her breath momentarily. My cock was still embedded in her and still throbbing, but I waited until she was ready to get going again. When she raised her head, she smiled at me then stuck her tongue in my mouth. We made out for a moment before she climbed off of my cock and knelt beside me. She stroked my cock then lowered her head and wrapped her lips around it while pumping the base. I could feel my orgasm starting to build again due to her undeniable oral skills, but there was something else that I still wanted to do.

"Would you mind if I fucked your tits?" I asked before it was too late.

"Do you know how long it has been since somebody asked me that?" she replied after slipping my cock from her mouth and turning to look at me.

"Even if nobody has asked, I'm sure a lot of guys have fantasized about it," I assured her.

"You're sweet," she replied, "but you don't have to butter me up."

"You just gave me an idea," I said, "I wonder how much butter I have."

"Silly," she said as we maneuvered around so that she was on her back and I was straddling her.

I lay my cock between her tits and she squeezed them together around it, then I started to slowly slide it between them. The soft, smooth flesh felt outstanding as it rubbed against my aching tool and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was spewing. I was supporting myself on the back of the chair, over her head, but was looking down at her succulent boobs as I was fucking them. Her attention was on my cock as it appeared and disappeared within her cleavage. I tried to move slowly and savor the slow build up, but the better it felt, the more difficult that was. I was pretty close to blowing my load on her sternum when she spoke up.

"Will you cum in my mouth please?" she asked.

"Slide down so we don't tip the chair over," I told her, "because I'm just about there."

She released her tits and slid down the chair until my cock was right in her face, then she wrapped her lips around it while grabbing my ass. I slipped my cock deeply into her mouth and savored her outstanding oral skills again. Ultimately, I was fucking her mouth more than she was sucking my cock, but she didn't just lie there with her lips wrapped around my tool; she had something going on with her hot mouth that had my cock swelling even more almost immediately. I was moving slowly, savoring the high levels of pleasure and wanting to enjoy it for as long as possible, but it wasn't long before I couldn't help but explode into her mouth with a grunt. She hungrily devoured my load and continued to nurse my cock even once I was spent. She even seemed a bit reluctant to release it when I started to move off of her.

"It has been a while since I've had both a hard cock and an orgasm at the same time," she revealed as I lay beside her, "The hard cocks don't tend to stay hard long enough and the orgasms usually occur when I'm alone."

"Well I'm certainly happy to be of service," I replied, "and I hope you realize that you are welcome to visit any time you're feeling horny."

"Good thing you live nearby," she said, "because I'm horny a lot."

"So am I," I confessed.

"Just for old ladies?" she asked.

"Just for hot, horny, sexy ladies regardless of age," I told her, "though I am kind of partial to the experience and enthusiasm of certain older ladies."

"Well I'm glad we found each other, then," she said.

We lay there in my recliner, chatting and recovering, but didn't remain stationary for long. By the time she left that night, we'd given both the chair and my bed a thorough workout and had even played in the bathroom a little after a shower together.

I couldn't imagine that I'd find any other ladies from the active senior high-rise who'd be as hot and horny as Gladys and Dixie were, though I did always keep my options open.

12