All the Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NearMiss
NearMiss
692 Followers

"Hmmm you like that baby?" she said from behind me.

I moaned back in approval. Her tongue became more insistent, spiraling around then probing at my back door. She went down across my taint and licked my balls gently before making her way back up and again trying to gain entry with the tip of her tongue. I guess I was clenching a little hard, this being my first time with real ass play and all, and she couldn't quite get it in. She stopped for a second then I could feel a finger gently wiggling its way into my puckered sphincter. She was still having a difficult time of it and spit on her finger a few times to help lube it up a bit and after a minute or so, she managed to get the whole thing in.

"How's that feel honey?" She asked.

"Mmmm... not so bad baby," I replied.

"Lets up the ante then," she said.

She pulled her finger out and started working in two fingers, again spitting on them for lubrication. This time I could feel a tinge of pain, but when I would start to tense up Clarissa would stop and let me relax a bit before she continued. I was now face down on the comforter, with both hands balled up in the fabric. Soon she had both fingers all the way in me and she started pumping them in and out slowly. The sensation was entirely new to me and all I could do was grab the covers and moan slightly at each thrust of her hand. After a few minutes of this she pulled out again.

"OK you're doing great baby. Let's try for three," she said.

After more spit lube and a generous amount of finesse and persuasion she managed to jam three fingers into my love tunnel. The pain was much more pronounced now, but once again after some massaging the pain subsided and now the pleasure was becoming overwhelming. I was moaning really loudly as she humped my ass with her fingers.

"Ohhh that's good... oh do me honey," I inadvertently moaned into the comforter.

"What's that baby? I couldn't hear you. You want me to do something?" she asked.

"Do me honey," I managed to pant out softly.

"Do you? Is that what you said? You want me to put my cock in your hot pussy? Speak up baby. Tell me what you want," she said.

"Do me honey," I was more insistent, as she started rubbing my cock.

"Don't be shy baby! Shout it out. Tell me what you really want me to do to you," she demanded.

"Oh god honey fuck me!" I practically screamed, "Do me now! Fuck my little pussy hard honey! Please fuck me now!"

"Well since you asked so nicely," she replied, "I'll try and be as gentle as I can, but I'm pretty horny right now and I've been wanting to fuck your sweet little pussy for a while now. Good thing I took some time to open you up properly so you wont feel as much pain when this monster goes in."

She walked to her dresser and pulled out a huge bottle of lube and walked back behind me. After squirting a liberal amount of lube both in the crack of my ass and on the tip of her cock she rubbed her cock head up and down my crack distributing the lube all over.

"Yea baby. You know what I want, don't you. No more beating around the bush. I'm going to tap your ass with a passion and ferocity like you've never experienced before. You think you're ready for that baby? Think you can take all my manhood in you're tight little virgin pussy?" she said as she placed one hand on my ass and began probing my entrance.

All I could do was nod and moan. The tip of her cock danced around my rose bud for a few seconds before she sensed where it should go, then with the mushroom tip lined up she began pressing into me with steady unyielding force. As my ass began stretching to accommodate the tip of her monster I felt the pain beginning to well up in my backside and I fought hard to relax my natural instinct to clench down. My wife seemed to sense my inner turmoil, but didn't stop her pressure on my ass. Instead she provided verbal support.

"That's it baby, relax that ass. Don't... ugh... fight it. Just let daddy... nnngghh... inside you," she hissed at me through clenched teeth as she continued to press her massive cock into me.

Everything seemed to be going in slow motion. It was taking forever for her to pass my entrance, suddenly all at once I could feel the tip pop inside me followed by twenty seconds of searing pain. Clarissa didn't move a muscle until she could tell the initial rush of pain had subsided somewhat.

"You doing alright baby? I'm sorry about that but that should be the worst of it. You ready for me to continue?" she asked me sweetly.

I think I whimpered a little and nodded my head in affirmation. She now had both hands on my hips and proceeded to slowly push the extended length of her dildo into my ass little by little. I could feel the pressure building up on my insides, as that beast snaked its way up my colon going to depths I didn't know existed in myself. Before I knew it, I could feel her fake testicles bumping up against mine, and her hips pressing against my ass cheeks.

"Ohhh baby that's it!" she screamed, "I'm in you... Fuck! This looks good! From my view its just like I'm fucking some hot bitch!"

She punctuated the last word by slapping me on my ass with her right hand. The unexpected sting of the slap and vibration of the dong inside of me made me jump slightly and let out a low guttural moan. Slowly she pulled out of me and I could feel her massive cock retreating to the entrance to my ass, but not out completely, just leaving the tip inside me. Then again up inside of me, but a little faster this time. The pain was definitely diminished and a new sense of fullness and pleasure was taking its place. I could feel the veins and texture of her monster cock rubbing against my prostate making my own erect cock twitch and jump. Out again and back in much quicker this time as she tightened her grip on my hips and cooed in pleasure. She picked up the pace now as she placed one hand on my shoulder for leverage. She punctuated each thrust with a grunt at first, then with dirty talk.

"Ugh. Fuck. Yea. Take. That. Big. Cock. You. Fucking. Whore. Unh. Yea. Oh. Shit. Your. Pussy. Is. So. Fucking. Tight. You. Bitch!" she grunted at me.

She was really pumping her rod up inside me now with absolute ferocity. The full ten inches of her beast was stretching and pounding my ass into total submission and it felt surprisingly awesome. My own cock was hard as a rock, leaking precum, and bouncing around between my legs. Each thrust of hers across my prostate was like an electric shock directly to my pleasure center. I was a grunting, panting, and sweating mess. The silken teddy was stuck to my body in patches of sweat as I knelt face first into the comforter with my ass sticking up at the end of the bed being assaulted by my wife with her massive dildo.

Her pace quickened even more and I knew that I was almost done for. Just a few more thrusts and I was going to erupt like a volcano. I tried to say something, but panting and grunts was all I managed to eke out, along with a possible 'fuck' or 'shit' in there for good measure. Her pumping had reached a fever pitch and after several more savage thrusts inside me I gasped loudly and began spewing the biggest load of my life. The first few spurts shot straight out and hit my chest and chin with the rest ending up all over the comforter. Clarissa must have been close as well because she began convulsing and flopped down on my back gasping and moaning. In my weakened state I couldn't hold us both up and I collapsed onto the bed into the pool of my own cum. I was too tired to care. In fact I felt really good, spent, but good. I could feel my wife's warm weight on top of me, still breathing hard with her dong still firmly ensconced in my ass. After a few minutes she got off me and gently pulled her massive schlong out of my stretched ass. The sensation left me feeling a little empty.

"So was it as good for you as it was for me baby?" she asked me.

I rolled over to see her standing at the end of the bed, her dong still hanging in front of her, pointing at me lewdly. It took me a few seconds to find my voice.

"Uhhh... Oh yeah. I think that's the biggest load I've ever cum in my life. I can't believe I came that much and I didn't even touch my dick. I've still got some on my chin," I said with a tired smile.

"And all over your chest too," she said lustily, as I looked down and saw the massive amount of spunk that was generously applied to the front of my teddy.

"Um yeah, I guess there too," I replied.

"I'm glad you liked it," she said smiling at me sweetly, "Cause I'm really liking it too."

She crawled on top of me, dragging her dong on me along the way. She lay down on my panting body with her face above mine and licked off the spunk still clinging to my chin then kissed me deeply. We passed the small bit of cum back and forth till it disappeared. I was surprised to find that my second taste of cum was better than the first. I'm sure my wife's delivery system had something to do with it.

She pulled back from me and looked in my eyes. There was a sparkle there that I hadn't seen in a long time. Probably not since the first few months of our marriage. She playfully ran her finger over my cheek.

"You look so good sweetie. I think I could go another round right now. Hmmm? How about it? You up for it?" she asked me sweetly.

"Oh baby, I'm a little sore right now," I confessed, "But at this moment I don't think I could deny you anything."

"Oh that's okay honey. We've got the rest of our lives to fuck each other silly," she said with a wide smile, "Besides I need you to be able to walk tomorrow. I've got some big plans and you're still along for the ride, right baby?"

My sphincter puckered and a small spike of pain and excitement ran from my ass all the way up my spine. This is what I had agreed to, but hey, it wasn't going to be so bad right?

NearMiss
NearMiss
692 Followers
12