All The Way For Cyn

Story Info
All of the play leads to adulterous Cyn.
8k words
4.09
92.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
162 Followers

The night was restless as I wrestled with erotic dreams and frightening nightmares. I felt almost un-rested in the morning but was constantly flushed with energy and sexual anticipation. After a light breakfast we all set about our plans for the day. I was almost climbing the wall when I heard the clarion call of Elaine’s horn. I gave Craig a hug and a kiss as I left him in the front master bedroom applying his finishing touches for the day.

I had chosen a simple peach colored soft jersey dress that responded to my figure but was stretchy enough that it could put it on over my head or pull it up from my legs. Underneath I wore the standard conservative foundation garments, a lacy bra and satin bikini panties except this time they were red and showed lightly through the dress. I also slipped on a pair of sheer nude colored pantyhose. I picked up a light wrap as protection against a chill if it became overcast and dashed out the door.

Elaine had backed on an angle into the driveway so she could pull out in either direction I guessed. As I approached the nearest rear door Nate gestured for me to go to the other side, behind Elaine. When I opened the door to get in, Nate had slid over and was in the way. I wondered what the hell is going on as his arms reached for me and began to fondle me through my dress. “Cut it out Nate.” I said “You don’t need to be so impatient.”

“I’m not impatient,” he said. “I’m anxious and waiting.”

I looked down and gasped as I saw him naked from the waist down with his erect monster cock standing at attention with a tight condom already pulled down on it so there as no doubt as to his intentions. The pulse pounded in my temples as I stared, mesmerized by the nasty sight and thoughts racing through my mind that made my pussy rage.

He reached under my dress and pulled my panties and hose all the way to the ground and made me step out of them and then threw the crumpled underwear and heels into the car. Then he smoothed his hands seductively over my naked body under my dress stroking a couple of fingers over my aroused clit and into my pussy briefly before moving up to caress my bra covered breasts. He reached around back and released the clasp of my bra and then mauled my naked tits beneath the loose cups.

It was driving me crazy standing here next to the car in my own driveway in the twilight of morning as I was being mauled nakedly by someone other than my husband who was just inside the house. Then came the biggest shock of all; he pulled his hands out from under my dress and grasped the material at my shoulders. Before I could think or react defensively he slipped his thumbs inside picking up the shoulder straps of my bra in the process and drew everything down and completely off leaving me completely naked standing there in my driveway.

I screamed and pushed him out of the way as I dove into the car and lay across his lap. He almost failed to pick up my clothing lying on the ground as he closed the door and Elaine raced from the driveway. I covered my head in fear, embarrassment and absolute arousal as we drove past my neighbor’s houses. I felt his naked prick pulsing against my tummy and reached my hand to close around it as I looked up at him and said. “You crazy sexy son of a bitch; you’re really trying your best to get me busted aren’t you.” I spit at him smiling.

“Hell no, I just want to get you sexed up so I can fuck you.” He said as he bit my shoulder. Sexy shivers raced through me as I thought only for a second and then rolled over part way so I could kiss him and suck on his tongue after I said resolutely, “done”. He pulled me up and urged my to extend my upper body over the back of the front seat and spread my feet so I straddled his legs. Then he started to tease my open dripping pussy with the head of his cock that was already wet and slippery with his pre-cum.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuunnnnnggggg.” I hissed he pulled my sensitive fuck tunnel onto his spear. Scott was adding to my arousal as he fondled my tits from the front seat. Nate grabbed my hips and pulled me down all the way until his giant cock was trying to push through my cervix. I was howling and screaming for him to fuck me with his hard shaft as I threw my head from side to side. Nate fucked me ferociously as I thrashed wildly and Elaine drove like we were getting away from a bank heist.

Scott was so turned on his pants were open and pulled down and he quickly alternated between playing with my nipples and fisting his exposed cock. Elaine was trying to keep aware of what was happening while she did her best to keep the car on the road. By now Scott was so hard he couldn’t take any more and knelt before me on the front seat as he slapped his hard cock against my face. Beside myself with lust I opened my mouth and gobbled as much of his cock into it as I could. I reached out with my hands and grasped his naked ass as I pulled him harder and harder into my face as I forced his cock down my throat.

I had never been fucked by two men at the same time since I was 19 at a New-years-eve dance in Helena, and this was the first time I had been fucked by another man in 18 years of faithful marriage. Now I was being ravished by two at the same time as I left my home and loving husband behind. There was no reason in this, only lust and I loved the feeling of these two wild cocks having their way with me.

Our excitement was mutual and intense as we climbed together to sexual ecstasy. Our lust fed off each other as we reached for a simultaneous orgasm. I didn’t think twice as Scot’s semen flooded my mouth and throat. I wanted to consume it all and continued to suck him dry as Nate’s body went rigid and he spewed jet after jet of hot cum into the condom deep inside my womb. During all this intensity I had come almost continuously and felt washed by the most intense climax I could ever remember. We collapsed in a sweaty heap as we chewed on each others bodies and mouths in sexy afterglow.

We relaxed and enjoyed each others nakedness as we recharged our energy while Elaine drove and when we were halfway to Gresham Scot showed signs of renewed interest as he asked Nate if I was worth the wait. “Without a doubt,” he said. “I’ve never fucked a woman who wanted my cock the way she did or a pussy that felt so hot and tight around it. I’d do it over and over and over again, and will as long as she’ll let me.”

“I’ve never had my cock sucked like that.” Scott said, “But I’m still dying to sink my dick in that nasty pussy. Trade places. Nate had pounded with a lasting intensity for so long I couldn’t believe he had such endurance, but he acted spent and was more than willing to collect his clothes and head for the front seat. Scott was anxious and his cock was rock solid again as he scrambled into the back seat with me.

I waited for him to take the lead and give me directions. He kissed me passionately and forced his tongue deeply into my mouth. He rubbed and pulled my tits and sucked hard on my nipples as his fingers teased and played with my exited clit, then he urged my upper body lower and I trailed kisses along his neck and chest and nibbled hard on his nipples to return the favor. On down he pushed me until his cock was right before my face again. He held an unwrapped fresh condom in front of me and said; see if you can put it on with your mouth.

The thought that such a thing could be done had never crossed my mind so I held the rubber sheath over his cock and as I took him into my mouth, I used my teeth held tight against his shaft to roll the protection down onto his shaft.

“Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttty!” He exclaimed as I smoothed it all the way down his throbbing organ.

I fucked him with my mouth for only a few strokes before he was urging me to change position. “Get on your hands and knees on the seat with your head against the window.” He said in a deep lusty voice. I did as I was told and could see every person in other cars we passed or that passed us clearly, a sexy chill shivered through me as I realized they could see me just as well.

Scott crawled up behind me and teased my pussy with the head of his cock, then slid it all the way into my oiled cunt. I gasped and my mouth opened in low guttural growls signaling my arousal and lust. He pumped in and out several times as he and I both feasted on the sensation of hot fucking. Just as a preliminary climax shivered through me he pulled his slick coated cock all the way out and without warning started to feed it into my hot ass. The unexpected intrusion made my anus pucker and tighten. He withdrew temporarily and inserted first one then two fingers coated with my cum from my pussy.

While he was opening my passage he slipped back into my pussy to keep him warm and get him wet again. As my ass started to relax, he pulled out his fingers, withdrew his cock again from my pussy and started to feed his erect shaft back into my rear end. He worked it in and out a little at a time until my body stopped fighting against the pain and learned to accommodate his presence. Craig had only fucked me in the ass once and didn’t feel comfortable forcing me through the pain so I could enjoy the sensation. He didn’t know I had been fucked in the ass on several occasions while I was in college, sometimes while we were engaged, only not with him.

When Scott realized I had accepted his assault and was now comfortable, he started to pound my ass with his hard cock and my tits bounced wildly hanging down and very visible to other commuters. The wild expression on my face must have been unmistakable to others around us as they watched me being pounded from behind by some faceless lover. I locked into the startled faces of those witnessing my debauchery and feasted on the nasty sex I wallowed in. I came again and again in little climaxes that rose in intensity as Scott built to his bursting point and pumped out load after load of hot cum into the protective sheath.

God I felt dirty, slutty and wicked, and I thoroughly loved it. After our exhausting climaxes, we barely had time to collect our senses and get dressed for work.

Things in the office were pretty normal for the morning and everyone was actually able to be quite productive. I didn’t even half to pretend to work and felt good about the things I was getting done.

Several of us made plans to go to lunch together and we went to a nice little Italian eatery where I sat in between two or the senior account representatives. For the sake of time that morning, my associates decided to re-dress me the way I had left the house with the exception of the pantyhose. As I sat between Kathy and Brett we got to know each other a little better and were about half way through eating when Brett turned to me and simply asked if I was wearing panties today. I nodded yes and he told me to pull my dress up so he could see.

“Here?” I asked, already feeling warm and flushed.

“This is ‘anywhere’.” Is all he said.

“How high do you want me to pull it up?” I asked as my pussy moistened.

He thought for a moment then he said in a husky authoritative voice. “High enough so I can see if your bra matches.”

I choked on the sip of water I was drinking as I thought this is ridiculous, but I new I would find a way to do it.

I looked furtively around the small dining room; we were at a large table against the back wall a little away from most of the other patrons. I felt so nasty and daring as I made preparations to expose myself in this very normal non-sexual setting. Kathy was in her late twenties and Brett was in his early thirties with a wife and kids f his own, and here I was at least five years older, absolutely no wiser and hopelessly ruled by an overheated sexual lust and by a pussy that had a mind of its own.

I didn’t think anyone else was looking so I wiggled from side to side as I pulled my dress up and out from under me on the chair. My red bikinis were plainly visible to anyone on our side of the table and I paused as Brett rested his hand on my naked thigh just below my panties. I looked at him and nodded to reassure him it was all right to touch me and I spread my legs a little to allow him more room.

After another quick security scan I began pulling my dress up further so he could see the matching color of my bra. By now I was ruled by lust, so I pulled it up so he could see the tops of my heaving mounds and the smooth skin of my chest above the red lace. I continued to hold it there as I turned toward him and asked if this is what he wanted to see?

When he finally nodded in the affirmative I started to lower the dress to cover up again. With red underwear beneath the peach colored dress, the shadow of my lingerie had been observable all day, so there was little justification for me to do what I did to confirm the color. What I really did was send the message to everyone at the table that I really meant anywhere, anytime. The only thing that remained as any mystery at all was the ‘anything’. I had just demonstrated more adventure and daring than any of the group had imagined.

When I was secured to my waist I looked around to take notice of the open mouths of my lunch companions. Most of my attention had focused on Brett because he had been the director and I didn’t appreciate how hot Kathy was until she turned to me and simply said; “Take them off,” and gently rested her fingers on my upper leg as she toyed with the lace at the leg opening of my panties to make sure there was no question what she was talking about.

I felt the hot lubrication bubble deep inside my cunt and instinctively I went to my waist above my hip bones. I pushed them down and out from under my ass so that I was sitting with my naked cheeks against the wooden seat; then Kathy stopped me. “Take your arms out of the bra straps first” she said. My fingers abandoned the panties on my thighs and fished the shoulder straps out of the sleeves of my dress and down so I could get past my elbows. Once clear there, it was easy to slip my hands and arms out so the hard part was over. I didn’t know whether to continue working on my bra, or finish taking off my panties.

Kathy solved the problem as her hands and arms went beneath my dress and up my body so she could caress and fondle my sensitive tits before she partially released the clasp on my bra. She moved my dress up to where I had held it myself and said. “I want to see them when I get this off.” Then there was a little sound as the clasp popped free and the elastic support gave way. She gathered the lace in one hand and drew it away from my breasts as she continued to hold the dress high with the other.

When both hands took hold of my heaving tits, the dress fell down to partially conceal what she was doing under the material. She was good and it felt sensual as she fondled my medium sized tits. It always seemed there was a sensory connection between my nipples and my pussy and it always made my pussy cream in anticipation. Brett began pushing my panties on down to finish the assignment and he left them puddle at my feet on the floor so anyone with a reasonable view under the table could see them. I was turned slightly toward Kathy as Brett started to fondle my pussy with one hand and ply with my ass between us with the other.

The stimulation to three erogenous zones at the same time was quickly pulling me to a trembling climax. I had been holding onto Kathy for support but Brett took hold of one hand, and pulled it back, towards him, to place it on his swollen member. The feeling of another real and naked cock was starting to make my head spin and I knew I had to have it in me. I rose up and moved over his lap before the waitress approached our table, and quickly took control of aiming. I inserted the tip between my moistened pussy lips as I sat down hard on his cock and let it fill me up.

By the time the waitress arrived it looked like we were all just horsing around with me sitting on Brett’s lap although the front of my dress was rumpled and looked like it was not quite on. As she took orders for dessert the others effectively covered for the three of us by ordering decadent deserts on our behalf. While he licked the sensitive lobe of my ear, Brett whispered that he could feel my pussy muscles spasm as I milked his hard cock. I consciously tried to double my effort and felt his body stiffen beneath me as he shot hot sperm up into my waiting womb.

The feeling of his sperm filling me sent me over the top and I clenched all my visible muscles in orgasm as our group watched me cum. I didn’t realize until then that Brett had not worn a condom and felt a perverse pleasure in imagining what would have happened if this had made me pregnant. My tubes had been tied after Ali was borne, so the fantasy was safe although the caution against disease remained.

“You better be clean and safe.” I said ominously. “I wouldn’t want us both to be dead.”

Brett knew I wasn’t just teasing, when he said, “Remember, I’m married,” as if to say that’s all the proof I needed.

My response didn’t make either of us feel any better. “So am I!”

Several in our group made comments some more noticeable than others how unbelievable my slutty behavior was and I feasted on their nastiness opinions. We gradually disengaged and by the time I climbed off of Brett’s lap and softening cock a huge puddle of our combined cum had collected on his pants around the open zipper. He had to use most of our napkins to mop up the mess. I pulled my panties back up and carried my balled up bra in my hand as we left.

When we got back in the car I had to remove my dress and ride naked back to the office before they would let me put my bra back on and then my dress. In the late afternoon Sandy had me come to her office. Duane Armitage, who had interviewed me on the day I was hired, was there to check up on me and see how things were going.

Sandy said I was working out very well and had me demonstrate by standing in front of her desk bent over with my palms flat on the glass top. She then pulled my dress up all the way and flipped it over my head so I couldn’t see what was happening. She pulled my panties down and off one of my feet so she could spread my legs widely, and then undid my bra and pushed it off my hanging breasts. Then Duane came up behind me and shoved his medium sized condomed cock into my pussy from behind and fucked me.

He didn’t last long as he filled the condom and came inside my always hungry cunt. I continued to stand that way until he dressed and Sandy saw him out saying, “Now you owe me.” She returned to stand behind me and tenderly caressed me before saying “That’ll be all for now Mrs. Jamison. I pulled my bra back into place and re-fastened it, then pulled my dress back into place and pulled my panties back up. God I felt like such a slut or whore to be used without affection or care in any way. In spite of the consuming arousal that produced orgasms so powerful they seemed to lay me waste, there was an emptiness that made me feel lonely and almost afraid.

On the way home we were just passing the club area around the airport when Scott asked me if I carried a cell phone. Craig had expanded his plan to accommodate me as well when I went back to work. He wanted me to have it mostly incase of emergency and I had hardly used it. “I do.” I answered as I retrieved it from my purse. Call home or your husband and tell him you’ll be late tonight he ordered, he didn’t ask.

A shiver passed through me as he had Elaine pull over and wait. While I was waiting for Craig to answer, he kissed me passionately and insinuated his tongue deep into my mouth. When I heard Craig’s voice I had to pull away and break off the kiss, before I could speak. He almost hung up thinking it was an unknown accidental call. As soon as I began to speak, Scott began to undress me. My conversation was interrupted while I disengaged the phone from my dress as he pulled it completely off. I was breathing deeply as I tried to speak coherently.

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
162 Followers