All the World's a Stage Ch. 01

Story Info
She and her man take a trip to the Big Apple.
2.3k words
3.64
18.8k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave Matthews is a poet, in the purest, most magical sense of the word. There’s something ethereal about what he do with the image of a couple laughing and dancing in the rain.

We walked down the busy sidewalks hand in hand, looking in store windows, pointing, smiling. Bright lights, big city. The city that never sleeps. The Big Apple. The big Everything. I had never been to New York, but when the opportunity came up to go there for a three-day training session, I talked him into meeting me there. I told my husband that it was a week-long trip, which left me and my lover four entire days to play, laugh and fuck. Four days in a city of millions of strangers, with no worries or cares about who saw us together. No interruptions from the everyday toils of home, with family and work and friends and the constant interruptions of people and problems oblivious to the fact that we’d really just rather be, simply, left alone.

So now we were. Alone, but together. At first it was really weird. It’s a big leap going from stolen moments of passion – long anticipated and too quickly passed – to actually sleeping next to someone and waking up there the next day. How do I deal with morning breath? What if he snores? Worse, what if I snore? And the $10,000 question, what will it feel like to wake up in the middle of the night, having shared my bed with the same man for thirteen years, and have a different man there beside me? Confused? Petrified? Perfect?

I had refused to think it through before now. Despite the fact that we had planned for months and the problem kept battering at the closed door in my mind, I had successfully denied the worry access to my fear centers. But now it was show time.

I took a cab to JFK to meet him early Thursday morning, since we had booked the first available flight into town. I had to get up at an absolutely absurd hour in order to shower, get dressed, allow for Midtown traffic (ohmygodhowdothesepeoplelivehere?) and be there when he came through the gate. I am SO not a morning person, but it would be worth it to have the extra hours alone. Though, just exactly how all those hours were going to be filled was preying on my mind.

No doubt, some (many!) of those hours were going to be used for really hot, loud, explosive sex. On the ride out to the airport, I wondered if the cabbie - a Mr. Habib Azu-bar, who thankfully didn’t have sufficient English skills to attempt a conversation, and who cared little that my own communication skills were hampered by a severe lack of caffeine and an overabundance of whoremoans - could tell that, despite the early hour, my panties were already soaked with pussy juices. I could smell my wantonness, and was so horny I felt like every person within a city block must be able to hear my cunt screaming with anticipation.

The look in his eye and the way his mouth attacked mine the moment he saw me let me know he was very much in the same frame of mind. To anyone noticing in the meet/greet area, he appeared to be a handsome man arriving home from a trip, eager and ready to see his woman. And get her alone. As soon as possible. Now.

As he kissed me and pulled me into a tight embrace, I could feel his hard erection pressing against me. I delivered the line I’d been waiting three days to use: “Is that a baseball bat in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?”

He groaned at the corniness of the joke. “Woman, you have no IDEA what torture the last four hours have been for me. Not only do I have the hard-on of the century, I also had the pleasure of the obnoxious-non-stop chatter of the bitch in the seat next to me. Add that to the certain knowledge that you’re going to make me wait until we get back to the hotel room before you let me take you, and you might, just maybe, begin to get an idea of the pain I’ve suffered to get here.”

I stroked the side of his face, and stood on my toes to kiss his forehead. “Oh, you poor thing. . . was it really that bad?” I rubbed away the lipstick smudges over his eye.

“Yes, really and truly. She didn’t even have nice legs . . .” he said, wide-eyed and grinning.

“What – ohhh, you jerk! You’re going to pay for that one.” followed by a petulant foot stamp. Not very threatening coming from a tiny size 5 slipper, on a curvy petite woman barely over five feet tall (picture a pissed off pixie), but enough to give pause when paired with my sly, teasing glare. “Just for that I’m not giving you the present I brought. And I made it special for you, just for this moment, too.”

“Oh, ‘bettina, I’m sorry. Please, I don’t want to spoil your surprise. Won’t you give me your gift?” Absolutely playing the part of the repentant, as I knew he would. My name is actually “Elizabettina” but no one ever uses the whole thing. My dad tells me I just never grew into it, and even he usually calls me “Tink” or “Tinkerbell” (yes, like in Peter Pan. Now you understand the pixie reference, huh?)

I laughed. “Silly Kristoff, check your pocket. I slipped it there when you first kissed me!” The man is very cold-natured. It’s late summer and I’m in a pale pink, cotton sundress, but he’s wearing a jacket.

His right hand slowly reached into his pocket, and sudden understanding dawned on his face. His eyebrows arched as he asked “Is that what I think it is?”

“I don’t know. Maybe you should smell your hand to be sure . . .”

“You little bitch! You set me up ~ you put ~ your panties are in my pocket,” he stammered. “And they’re soaking wet . . . so that must mean . . .” He looked at me with pure lust in his eyes, and for a moment was struck speechless as his mouth opened and closed, but no words came out.

“You’re not wearing anything under that dress, are you?”

I gave him a perfectly innocent “now would I do that” sort of smile. And tried to dash out of his reach before he could catch me to bend me over his lap for a spanking. But it wasn’t a spanking I was to receive, but another long, passionate kiss. As his tongue plundered my mouth, his hands ran up and down, across my back and shoulders, across my hips and up my arms, caressing and stroking my waist, hips and butt through the thin material of my dress. When we broke apart, he breathed in my ear, “I knew it. There are no lines anywhere around you. You’re soaking wet and soon the juices will be running down your thighs, because whatever you might have had on to catch them – I’ve got it in my hand.” With that, he showed me the little scrap of lace and string that was my thong, crumpled up in his fist. He brought his hand up to his nose and breathed deeply.

“I’m going over there for a second to sit down until my legs stop shaking. Then, we’re going to find a nice, quiet corner someplace and you’re going to give me a blow job.” I opened my mouth to protest, but he held a finger to my lips. “Don’t EVEN try to argue with me. There’s no fucking way I can walk through this terminal, get my bags, find a cab and then wait until we get back to the hotel to get some relief from this. You CANNOT make me do that . . .can you? . . . humm? . . . even if I say ‘please’?”

“Oh, so now it’s ~Come on, baby, help a brother out?~ And a few minutes ago you were telling me that if the woman next to you had had nicer legs your flight wouldn’t have been so bad? Umm, I’m thinkin’ maybe you owe me something instead of the other way around.”

“Oh, don’t worry. I have every intention of taking care of you. Lots and lots of times, until you beg me to stop. It’s just that – and you know this, I can’t stand to be rushed.” He lowered his voice in a softly conspiratorial way, and whispered: “Do you really think you could be quiet enough to do anything here, anyway? And not get us arrested?”

“I wouldn’t mind trying, but you’re probably right. Okay – IF you find a good place, I’ll take care of you here. I can’t believe I’m agreeing to this. It is some comfort, though, knowing that if I make you cum now it’ll take the edge off for when we get back to the room and we can do this thing properly. With a bed and everything.”

That was kind of a cheap shot, really. Through no fault of his own, he had unexpectedly been saddled with two roommates. (That’s the kind of thing that happens when you’re a single guy with a big house, and your friends suddenly need a place to crash.) But because of that, the privacy of home was compromised, and we’d been meeting in some pretty unusual places. Empty floors of his building, my office. The visuals associated with trying to work at a desk when the night before I had swept everything off into the floor so he could pound his cock into me were making concentration difficult, but I digress.

“Thank you. And don’t worry, I already know a place. Come with me.”

Makes you wonder if the man has had an airport blow-job before, but I didn’t get a chance to ask. In this age of politically-correct everything, most large public buildings have started to provide private spaces for mothers to breast feed their infants. It’s generally a nice quiet space with a locking door so women don’t get walked in on while they’re in various stages of undress. A woman and her baby were just coming out as Kristoff and I dashed inside.

I looked around at the comfortable room with the soft chair and pastel wallpaper. “You know . . . we could . . .”

“No. Absolutely not. I know what you’re thinking and I said I didn’t want to rush you. Seems like somebody asked for a “proper” bed, anyway?”

“It was just a thought! I’ll wait, since I know you’ll be good to me. Now, about that other issue. . .”

I knelt down before him and pressed my mouth up against the rough denim of his jeans. I pushed hot breath through the fabric, and felt his cock spasm from the warmth and the pressure of my mouth. I reached up and unbuttoned the fly, and eased his pants and briefs down over his manhood. It was deeply red and throbbing, and practically jumped into my mouth. “Eager, are we?”

“Deprived is more like it,” and he moaned as I gently began to lick his shaft and cupped his testicles in my hand.

“Sit down, please, so I can reach you better.”

He pushed his clothing down around his ankles and leaned back in the chair. I began to caress his cock as I gently bathed each of his balls with my tongue. The precum on the head of his penis was slick and dripping across my fingers, and I used it to lubricate my hand as I rubbed up and down his length. He was so amazingly rigid; I understood how uncomfortable he must have been all morning. As I raised my eyes to look at his face, I took all of his length into my throat in one deep plunge, and heard him gasp in either pleasure or pain. I was betting on pleasure, because his hands were suddenly on my head, gently pushing my mouth up and down on his cock as I sucked and licked and kissed.

“I love to watch you sucking my cock. It feels so fucking, incredibly good. – “ He closed his eyes and gasped, chin thrust out toward the ceiling, pushing the top of his head into the back of the chair. Teeth clamped down hard on his lower lip and every muscle in his legs and abdomen went tight with anticipation of the impending release. His balls contracted and got very, very tight in their sack. I bet even his toes were curled up inside his shoes.

His prediction about my cunt juices slicking up my thighs was right on target, and I realized yet again that sucking his cock turned me on almost as much as it did him. I was enjoying my work, highly aroused myself, and my mind wandered at bit from what I was doing to him. I didn’t realize until the first spasms shot cum down my throat that he was already there.

As his cock erupted in my mouth, the heat of his juices surprised me, as always. When a man cums inside you, the heat is nowhere near as intense as when it’s in your mouth or on your skin. Again and again he shot the fiery liquid into my mouth and throat, and I raced to swallow and keep up with this invasion of fluids. When he finally was able to get his breath, it was a deep sigh of relief.

“Oh, man, I feel so much better. It’s like you sucked all the pressure and tension out of me with that. Thank you.” He quickly reset his clothes to their proper places. Deep breath, again. “Okay then. Let’s go to baggage claim and get this show on the road. I’ve got lots of stuff I want to show you this weekend.”

And so the rest of the day began.