All The World's A Stage Ch. 1

Story Info
How easy is it to get a job these days?
1.7k words
3.22
27.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The film had been a real disappointment. It could have been done so much better. There was nothing even remotely erotic about it. The film had promised Angelina Jolie in a tight top, showing legs and lots of cleavage, with high octane action. In a sense it had delivered. But the plot had been a real let down. And even more disappointingly I knew that as soon as Tomb Raider 2 ND 3 came out I was going to be conned out of more money, simply because I had a perverted streak in me that wanted to see Angelina Jolie nude. Fuck the fact that she was married. Fuck the fact that she was fine. Fuck the fact that she would never ever be seen nude as her figure stood now. Firmer tits than before, better legs, and more of a turn on than J'Lo could ever be. She was possibly the biggest girl in the World, her rack was definitely the nicest from all shots seen. Jutted out enough to prove she was real, and large.

Turning my mind off her for a moment, I wondered what to wear for my meeting with Supersister. After winning the competition on the box I had the opportunity, courtesy of Drifter, to have coffee with one of them. My thoughts instantly turned to their latest video "Summer gonna come" and the closing shot. The 3 of them getting wet, with Louise, the blonde one showing off nicely her large nipples and large boobs.

The time came soon enough for my single drink with Supersister, and, putting on the nicest suit I could find, I headed over to the studio to have a cup of coffee and a chat with the trio. I admitted to them, I'd never really been a follower of their music, I'd just obviously guessed the title of their last song, I luckily had got to meet someone relatively famous. All 3 were actually looking quite attractive, they could obviously afford a good wardrobe, and were flaunting it shamelessly. I even admitted that I did find them quite attractive. Something I'm usually far too timid to do. They smiled and said they were flattered, but didn't return the compliment. Obviously I'm not their type of bloke. All too soon the coffee was drunk and we had lives to get back too. However since we were mid way through conversation they invited me back too their studio, so I could look around while they started rehearsing for their next video. As I'd been given the day off, I accepted and sat as close to Louise as I could, trying to see those breasts and nipples, that were so obvious, without trying to be obvious.

As they went to their respective dressing rooms the stage manager told me I could look around anywhere, & after I offered to help he offered me a job- with an increased salary, as I seemed so keen. I told him I'd think about it.

The equipment all set up I set off to find 2 of the girls from supersister, who were required for s hot. They were each in their dressing room. And after knocking smartly I entered without waiting for a response. The black haired one was bunch over giving me a perfect shot of her tight ass and a few pubic hairs. I didn't push it as I wanted the job and smartly informed her she was required for the shot. I did the same for the other. Deciding I was the honourable type I decided to find Louise and tell her she could go and watch the others if she wanted to.

She was on the treadmill exercising. Her green T-Shirt clubg to her, exposing her rounded breasts and large poking soft nipples. I stared, I tried not to, but I did and she noticed. "Hi" she said brightly "Erm.." "Come in, cup of coffee" "No thanks" "Sorry I was just exercising- what can I do for you?" "Sex" I blurted out "Excuse me?"

I didn't say anything after that, just went up to her and offered her a towel. She took it, and wiped her face, turned around and partially lifted up her T-Shirt to wipe where she'd been sweating. She actually lifted it up too far, as it went past he bra mark. Taking it off her was too easy. "Sorry I'll have it washed" She was now topless, and turned to me with a look of surprise on her face. Her blonde hair swaying as she the towel gently ruffled it. I'm a sucker for a rack. Can't resist it. Her nipples were now hard. Pointing up at the sky. Sweating face turned to me, I couldn't resist I went back to her and handed her the towel. Kissed her neck. Lighly, so she didn't resist. The moved down to her shoulder blade, down even further, top of the tit. Height of the tit. Nipple. Took the nipple in my mouth while I gently pinched the other one, then harder, then caressed it, rubbed it roughly, making her wet and letting out the sex smell that women make. Her blonde hair whipped against the back of my neck as she threw her head back. She stripped herself, made no effort to resist.

"Fuck me" she screamed, as though she'd never had a fuck I n her whole life. First thing she unzipped was my pants. My cock didn't need an invitation to spring out, and straight into her waiting mouth where already fully grown she massaged it with her tongue, stirring the juices inside of me, as I rocked my hips in and out, pumping her mouth as she licked my shaft. Grabbing her hair I pulled her back up to me, pushed my tongue into her mouth delving for the throat as she explored the juices in my mouth, while my cock sprung into action, moving down her trying to find her hole, then with an effort, it squelched into place, as I rocked it in, pushing min with all my might into a tight box, that squeezed my penis, elongating it as my penis tried to widen her hole. Mouths still in each other she pushed me against a wall, and leaving my mouth slid her tongue down my torso, tickling the chest hairs, until she could bend no further and had to be brought back up to my mouth again.

Then I turned Louise against the wall and began pumping her, semi out then fully back in, turning her front to the wall and her ass to me. My dick was still in place, as it bobbed in and out, up and down in her, as my hands steadied her. One hand on her ass, the other on her nipples, rubbing them, milking them, squeezing them, until she violently began to tremble encapsulating my cock min her juices, with some even running down my leg. Only then did my cock finally breath fresh air again, as My hand still on her ass, probing it, pinching it, slid down her belly so I could lick her of her juices. My tongue slid down her ass, in between her legs down the right inside leg, then back up again, darted into her pussy, tickling her pubic hair, then down the other leg before back up, flickering on the edge of her pussy, lapping up juices that continued to fall, before slipping in and out of the small crack in her ass, until my hands reached her tits again and began to play with them.

Then further up, so I straightened myself, our mouths finally meeting in an eruption of her juices, so she traded her mouth juices for her pussy juices, then her mouth slid down again, over my pecs, down the belly, until her lips slid around my dick and she started licking the shaft again, swirling her tongue around it in a clockwise direction, back to my pre-cum and around the shaft again, while I pumped almost all the way out and down her throat. Finally the cum rose high, and erupted in her mouth and down onto her tits, which she proceeded to lick off, and swallow.

Then she turned against the wall, and pointed to her ass, which I stuck my dick in and again began to pump, steadying myself my fingering her and pinching and squeezing her ass, causing little yelps of delight to erupt from her swollen lips. I ravaged her ass, until I came again, filling her up with it all. Then she wanted doggy style, so I lay down on the cold floor, while she positioned herself on top of me in a doggy position. She looked a little confused, but I then started to arch my back so my dick slid into her pussy and the out again, in and out, faster, and faster so she began to scream, my balls slurping against the rest of her pussy, she began to do press-ups to try and keep up, to stop the in and out motion, until she finally gave up and collapsed, spilling her tits in my face, making me suck her nipples again, complete with dripping sweat, tasting her perfume and in essence her sweet intoxicating smell.

We pumped each other again, kissing our hands tangled in each other's hair, body's intertwined, passion brewing, pecs rubbing tits, pubic hairs penetrating each other, until at last exhausted we rolled away from each other, my face in her tits, having left a trail of kisses all over her rack and in and around her pussy, until for the last time my tongue darted into her pussy, complete with three fingers pumping her, until we both knew it was time to get back to work. And promising to do all her recording here, and have some every time we were here. We rolled away dripping with sweat, her into a fresh set of clothes and me into my temp ones.

She threw the top at me, calling it a souvenir. And arm in arm, mouth in mouth we strolled back to the sound stage for the rest of the recording... quietly knowing many more sex sessions were ins store for us both collectively, and me daydreaming that maybe one day I'd get more famous artists and not ones that Americans' have never heard of.