All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 09

Story Info
An Oriental interlude.
14.9k words
4.83
33.4k
3

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BRUSSELS, VIENNA: APRIL/MAY

LUKE, ANITA, ELENA

'Well, if she has to, she has to, I suppose. I'd better load her down with some self-study material, and she can e-mail me her written work for correction. The exam's only two months away though, and I'm not really happy about losing nearly half the class time that's left.' Anita and Elena looked at each other and I thought I saw Elena stifling a smile. Anita reached over and patted my hand.

'She doesn't want to go, because Jurgen won't be there, and I don't want her to go, because I'm the one that's going to have to pick up her workload, and now you as well. It can't be helped though: trade talks are her department and if we're not properly represented we'll get screwed by the bureaucrats. Vienna's not too bad, and at least she speaks German.' I sat up.

'Vienna? You didn't say the talks were in Vienna. She can stay with Angela and have a decent life and somewhere to study, and Angela can make sure she eats properly and does her homework on time.' Elena looked doubtful.

'I know she invited us if we were ever there, and it was sweet of her, but a month is a long time, and we don't exactly know her properly...'

'Don't be silly,' I said firmly. 'I know the woman properly and improperly, and she doesn't say what she doesn't mean, and she knows every diplomat in Vienna, which could be useful, and you'll save a fortune in hotel bills. I'll call her this evening. Where is she anyway?' Anita looked confused.

'Who?'

'Magda, of course. I need to talk to her and give her some work, and put the fear of God into her so she doesn't slack off. My students don't fail exams, remember.'

'She's flying out tonight,' said Elena, 'so you'd better get the stuff ready and give it to me. It's a big step for her, and God knows she's earned it, but right now she's up to her ass in briefing papers. I told her I'd give her a kiss from you.' Anita put her hand up.

'I said I'd give her a kiss from you too, honestly.' I felt irritated and tried not show it.

'OK. Go and watch TV or something. I can't prepare stuff with an audience.' We were sitting at the classroom table and Anita reached out and snagged the wine bottle.

'We'll take this with us so you're not tempted.' I allowed myself one rude word and started looking for the material Magda needed most.

It was forty minutes before I was done. I slipped the thick wad of paper into a folder and straightened up. It would have to do: the mixed blessing of e-mail would cover the rest. My glass was long empty, and I picked it up and went through to the other room.

The two women were on my bed, head to toe and naked. The wine bottle was empty and the aroma of recent sex filled the room. My cock sprang to attention and my sour mood lifted miraculously. Elena smiled and licked her lips exaggeratedly.

'You've got to kiss us so we can give Magda a kiss from you, but you were taking for ever so we decided to pass the time while you decided where to kiss us. Are you going to express your annoyance?'

'Please, please, express it on me,' begged Anita,. She rolled over and spanked her own ass. 'Bad girl, messing up teacher's clean bed.' She peered over her shoulder at Elena and they started giggling. I undid my pants.

'You're half-pissed, the pair of you. What brought this on?' Elena was nearly choking.

'Wine and frustration and pheromones and hormones, but which one's the whore, and which one moans?' They collapsed again, and I shook my head despairingly.

'Well, two whores with one moan, I suppose.' They crowed with laughter and I managed to insinuate myself between them. Elena promptly snuggled into the crook of my arm, still chuckling, and put a possessive hand over my cock.

'Anita's lovely,' she said, 'but she can't hold her drink and she hasn't got one like this. Hers is tiny and it's hidden between her legs. Sometimes it takes me ages to find it.' Anita waved her legs in the air.

'Luke finds it straight away, every time,' she said. 'Can we have a hunt the clit competition?' I reached down and gave her a serious smack on the buttocks, and she yelped.

'What was that for?'

'Just expressing my annoyance. I suggest that you get over here so I can kiss you when I've finished with your boss.' I turned to Elena and our mouths met gently, our tongues twining round each other. She tasted of wine and Anita, and my cock surged under her hand. Anita's hand nudged Elena's as she fitted herself smoothly against me on the other side.

'Plenty for both of us, boss. Are you going to pull rank or is this a democratic orgy?' I twisted my head and kissed her hard.

'I'm in charge, and if you disobey the punishment will be severe.' Her body squirmed against mine and she slid her leg over my thigh, forcing her mons against my hip bone.

'I might take you up on that.' Their laughter faded and we lay quietly, their hands curled over my prick, letting anticipation steal up on us. I felt as if I was inhabiting two different worlds. Anita on my left, her body hard, shaped and toned by her obsessive daily workouts. She was rawhide swathed in femininity, the whole length of her smooth and groomed. Her firm breast fitted my hand comfortably, and the hard knot of her nipple rubbed lightly against the palm as she pressed her torso against me. Her short chestnut curls tickled my ear tantalizingly. My right hand wasn't able to capture all Elena's heavier breast. Her body was slim too, but softer, molding itself against mine, all rounded curves, the warmth of a mature and confident woman teasing my senses. Her trimmed bush scraped my thigh as she shifted position, and her dark hair lay in an ebony drift across my chest. My cock was straining to reach my navel and their hands fluttering over it didn't help my self-control at all.

'Who came first while you were passing the time?' I asked.

'Me,' murmured Anita, 'but only a little one, so I've still got lots of stamina. Elena was right behind me though.'

'You're trying to decide who gets your cock first,' said Elena, 'and can it be me? I need to be filled up.' She looked over me to Anita. 'Is that OK?' Anita nodded.

'I'll show him my tattoos to distract him: don't finish him off though, or I'll scratch your eyes out.' Their heads tilted towards each other and they kissed, then broke away and looked down at me.

'Ready for some fun?' whispered Elena. Their alcohol-induced giggles had disappeared, and an aura of desire had taken its place.

'Fun is what I do best.' They kneeled up and kissed again, and I slid my hands from their breasts to their buttocks. Both women shivered as my hands drifted lower. Their dance continued in unspoken harmony, and each simultaneously swung a leg over my torso and sank down. Elena's labia brushed against the underside of my shaft and I sensed, rather than heard, her quiet exhalation as our flesh touched. Anita's splayed thighs were showing me her pussy, pulled impossibly wide by her posture, shining with the moisture of her earlier arousal. I never tired of her tattoos, the unicorn and dolphin that guarded her most intimate parts. She shifted slightly and her hand appeared, one finger searching for my lips. I sucked on it, coating it with saliva, guessing what was coming: she withdrew it and lifted it to her anus, running the slick tip round her sphincter and then pressing the centre gently so that it disappeared up to the first joint. She rotated it fractionally and then withdrew it, her hand disappearing again and her body pushing back towards my face. I can take a hint.

I let my tongue roam round the edge of her pussy, lapping at the tattoos, and then nuzzled her ass. As I did so I felt Elena's hand lifting my cock and the soft scratch of her pubic hair as she shifted herself slightly: the familiar pressure nudged at my glans and I imagined her thick labia parting and the dark crimson folds of her inner lips unfurling for me as she guided me into her. I slid my tongue over Anita's anus, the tight ring clenching as I probed it delicately and she bore down on me, forcing herself to relax and open; my tongue slipped into the widening aperture and she gasped softly, wriggling as she explored the sensation. Elena hissed as she took my whole length and her hips began to move rhythmically over me. Anita's earthy taste filled my head and my cock swelled inside Elena's as our rhythms harmonized. She gave a muffled gasp and her thighs clenched. Anita's arms had left my torso and I suspected that her hands were busy with the older woman's nipples. Elena's body clamped hard over mine and the rhythm of her fucking deepened and steadied as the tide of arousal filled her. I slipped a hand into Anita's sodden pussy and worked my thumb into her vagina, stroking her G spot gently. She uttered a guttural sigh.

Individual sensations blurred as Elena assaulted my body, her breath harsh in her throat, sweat beading her torso as she worked herself frantically over me. Anita lifted herself delicately, letting my tongue slide out of her, holding herself back as she rolled Elena's nipples in her strong fingers. I lapped at her pussy, twisting my tongue round the delicate pleats, and sensed Elena's climax breaking like a wave and crashing against her. A cry was forced from her, and rose slowly in volume until it was cut off by Anita's mouth. I thrust up hard into her and held it, my back arched and quivering as her contractions clasped my shaft and her abdominal muscles spasmed. I imagined release washing through her, filling her with the warmth of fulfilled need, and was ready for the moment of relaxation when her muscles unknotted and she slumped against Anita. After a moment I felt Anita's body tensing. Her strength was extraordinary: she lifted Elena off my cock and helped her lie back, then straightened her legs and shuffled forward. She looked down at me over her shoulder.

'Feel free to express your annoyance.' She leant forward to let me pull myself out of the embrace of her thighs. When I'd rearranged myself she was crouched over Elena, nuzzling the older woman's breasts tenderly. Elena was coming back to life, and she looked at me and winked as I settled myself behind Anita. Her arms reached out and pulled the tall girl forward, gripping her shoulders, then she craned her neck and closed her teeth over one rock-hard nipple. Anita gasped and tried to pull back, and as she did so I drove my cock hard into her, forcing her forward. She gave a hoarse cry of shock and pleasure and pushed hard at me. I thrust, stretching her roughly, and felt her shudder as Elena's teeth nipped her teat again. The rhythm accelerated as I grasped her hips and stabbed deep into her, Elena holding her fast against my thrusts and allowing her no respite. Her legs began to tremble and a keening sound was forced from her, and I raised the temperature again.

'No noise, please,' I said conversationally, and slapped her buttocks hard, twice, forehand and backhand. She bucked under me, the wailing stopping abruptly, then starting again on a lower note. I smacked her again, stinging slaps against the firm flesh. 'None at all, or I'll express real annoyance.' I felt her body shiver as a small orgasm overtook her and the noise of our bodies meeting grew louder as more juices were expelled by her contractions. I slapped her buttocks again, then thrust hard upwards, imagining myself lifting her knees from the mattress. She was muttering in her own language, sounding as if she was begging for something, and I tried to catch Elena's eye. She nodded at me when I raised my hand and I bought it down hard again, feeling my balls churning and shifting. Anita was twisting like a madwoman in our joint grasps, her voice rising again in a wordless howl, and I smacked her one last time and twisted my thumb into her ass, and then tensed as my control collapsed and my seed gushed violently into her. As she felt my cock thicken and swell she came explosively, almost tearing me out of her, and shook uncontrollably for long seconds, impaled on my fountaining shaft, before the breath left her body in a rush and she fell forward onto Elena. The older woman wrapped her in her arms and hugged her gently, murmuring endearments, and I let my softening cock slip out of her sodden embrace.

* * * * * * *

I wrapped myself in my robe and settled into an armchair. There had been a bottle of wine in reserve, and I thankfully poured myself a glass. Even with Uli, spanking games never felt quite right. I always feel a little queasy when I realize how much it turns me on as well. It's not a side of myself that I'm totally comfortable with. I remembered my promise and reached for the phone.

'Trudi? It's Luke....' A shriek traveled through the line between Vienna and Brussels. '...Uli told you about Spain?... Good...Well, I had to do something ... no, I'm still here, and I'm up to my ears in exam work with the diplomats, and that's why I'm calling: one of them's in Vienna as from tonight, and I'd like to ask Angela, Frau Fischer, if she can stay... Yes, I'm sure she will, but it's polite to ask... the room I used, I suppose. You'll like her: she's quite bi ... yes, I thought that would cheer you up. She's going to be busy though, so you'll have to ration yourself...Let me talk to Angela ... Sweetheart, I'd love to, and Uli will want to play too: I know she misses you... yes, I told her and I'm happier than a kid with new shoes, but girl talk is indicated ... of course she'll be up for it, you daft thing: nothing's changed in that department...'

Twenty minutes later it was settled. Angela sent her love, and thought that September or October would be a good time for a motivation top-up. I told her to apply to Uli, and she'd chuckled happily and agreed. I sipped my wine and felt pleased. Elena and Anita would be buried in work for the next few weeks, and I'd be able to relax a little. The thought shocked me: maybe I was getting old.

The aftermath of our shared release had been slow and tender. Elena and I had helped Anita to the shower and washed her gently, then wrapped her in a robe and left her lying on the bed while we soaped each other. Elena had laughed into my chest as we stood clasped together under the warm water.

'These young girls,' she'd muttered, 'they've no stamina at all. Twenty minutes fucking and she's nearly unconscious, poor little thing.' She'd kissed me lightly. 'Tell me how your beloved is.'

'Very fine, and very beloved.' She'd kissed me again.

'What she's got with you is a step beyond anything I understand. Still, we've all got what we want, so wot's the odds as long as we're 'appy?'

'Where on earth did you pick up that phrase?' She'd smiled slyly.

'I watch a lot of old movies. I'll take Anita home: she's due an early night, especially after you expressed your annoyance. It's funny how some people get off on that sort of thing.'

MARY XIAN, LUKE

She steeled herself and tapped on the door. The receptionist had said that he'd help, and that he was a nice person, but she was as nervous as she could ever remember being. There was no reply, and she bit her lip and knocked harder.

'Come in, sweetheart, but don't expect miracles: those two have left me gasping.' She understood the first phrase, but the rest was a mystery. She opened the door slowly.

A tall man was lying in an armchair, his legs outstretched, and a glass of wine balanced on his chest. He was wearing a white bathrobe and his eyes were closed.

'Laura, how are you?' He spoke without opening his eyes, and she stopped, rooted to the spot with nerves. She tried to speak but her voice failed her and only a tiny squeak came out. His eyes flew open.

'What the... I'm so sorry. I thought you were someone else.' He had risen to his feet and was examining her, his blue eyes boring into her. He seemed to sense her embarrassment and a shutter fell over them. 'I'm sorry,' he said again, 'but I don't think...' She took a deep breath and tried again.

'Mr. Lancer?'

'Luke.' These people are so informal, she thought. He went on. 'And you are...?'

'Mary Xian, Mr. Lancer. The receptionist said you are an English teacher and that you might be able to help me.' He seemed to realize that he was almost naked.

'Mary, grab a chair while I get decent. I've just had a shower.' He indicated the other armchair, then moved to a wardrobe and selected some clothes, and disappeared into the bathroom. She looked round curiously, suddenly noticing that the bed was rumpled and the room heavy with the smell of sex, and blushed to the tips of her ears. She had risen was about to leave when he emerged, wearing jeans and buttoning a shirt.

'Mary.' His voice was warm and rich. 'What can I do for you, and who are you, and where are you from, and why are you so nervous?' She found herself sitting down again and explaining everything, the words tumbling out of her, for once not feeling self-conscious. He listened intently until she ran down.

'Let me get this straight,' he said. 'You're here representing your government, and you have to make a presentation on Wednesday to the External Trade Commissioner and his team, and for some reason you think your English is terrible and you're in a flat spin, I mean very worried, about it and want to hire me to go over it with you and make it better. Is that about right?' He smiled reassuringly, and she found herself smiling back.

'Exactly, Mr. Lancer. I have problems with some of the phrases here, and it's very important to me that I do well. Small Asian countries need trade agreements badly, and mine needs them more than most. Democracy is new to us, and people have to see that it's giving results: delivering, my teacher would have said, but here I think that means letters, or maybe babies. And I've got a PowerPoint presentation all ready, but I want to make it absolutely right. I'm nervous enough about speaking English, but when it's written down the mistakes are there for ever.' He looked pleased.

'Good point, Mary. Tell me, how on earth did you find out about me?'

'Oh, I'm staying here, and I asked the receptionist, the blonde girl, and she asked someone to translate what I said, and then she understood, and they talked for a bit and then she said that you lived here too and could probably help me best. She seemed quite amused. So I came up and... I'm sorry Mr. Lancer, I didn't mean to disturb you, and you've been with a friend, and I...' He looked round and seemed to notice the state of the room for the first time.

'Well, yes: it is a bit like the last days of Pompeii.' He stood. 'Come through to the classroom. It'll be far less embarrassing for me.' He picked up his glass and led the way through a connecting door and into the sort of room that she recognized. She sat at the table and he rummaged in a small fridge. 'Wine, beer, Coke, water, milk, juice...?'

'Just water please.' Everyone is so tall, she thought. He must be at least a head taller than me, and I didn't think I was a small person till I came here. He poured water for her and refilled his wineglass, then sat down. He seemed to have come to a decision.

'It's not what I normally do, but it'll make a nice change. Are you free in the mornings?' A weight lifted from her shoulders.

'Oh yes. I attend the meetings that are relevant, but they're not very often, and I can't afford to go out much.' He glanced up.

'Ah. So how much were you planning to pay me for this work?' Her heart sank again.

'I don't know. When the pension is paid and I've bought food, I have about thirty euros a week left. I could give you that.' He stared at her. Their eyes really are round, she thought, and so big.

'Are you serious?' he said. She nodded, embarrassed.

'No oil, no gas, no minerals, and then there was the earthquake.' She felt tears welling up in her and forced them back into their box. 'If we can secure a trade agreement then we can export our skills. My government is training many people in the computer sector. We would like to be able to tell the U.N. that we need no more aid, thank you, and please leave us alone. But until then there is not a lot of foreign currency.' He was still slouched in his chair, looking at her hard, and he seemed to be listening to something she couldn't hear. She played her last card. 'Maybe I could pay in other ways, Mr. Lancer.' He jerked upright.