All Things to All People Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,292 Followers

As she read, she had let one Halls end without replacing it. She was aware of becoming lightly aroused at the idea of being naked, on her knees, at Dave's feet, but it was jot overpowering. There was another sense as well. Incredible loneliness. Someone here was so lonely that it was killing them. She looked around. This was an isolation lab. The only people here were Cynthia and Dave. Nothing else was in the room except the experiments themselves. The loneliness was growing, becoming smothering. She looked around again. She, Dave, the mice and the chemicals were the only things here.

Then a light dawned. "Could it be?" she thought to herself. She left the lab and went to the lady's room, avoiding taking another cough drop. Two other women were there. Pretending to go, she inhaled deeply, picking up the aromas in the room. She became aware of the women in the stall next to her. She wanted to taste cock in her mouth, to feel the warm splash of cum across her tongue. The woman at the sink wanted a head between her legs, licking her pussy. She didn't care whose, male or female. As the urge to satisfy the woman grew, Cynthia hurriedly popped another Halls.

"Now that's inconvenient. Now I'm picking up on women as well. But, not only women, but I think I'm picking up on the mice too. Hmmmm. Dave's notes indicate that he primed each of the mice to be sensitive to alpha's scent. Maybe..." Her thoughts turned to hope, not a strong one, but a hope.

She finished her pretend business and returned to the lab. The last test subject was still alive, barely. She took alpha and placed her in the same cage as the survivor. The effect was almost instantaneous. He perked up, nuzzling alpha, being an attentive little husband rat. Low to herself, she muttered, "They were dying of loneliness. They can't live without her. It does work, but whoever I key myself to will be for life. Who do I want to spend the rest of my life with?" She looked at Dave, sleeping where his desperate search for her cure had left him. She spun on her heels and headed out, determination on her face.

In her apartment, she saw that nothing had been cleaned since she had left to die three days ago. Swabbing the chain lock and packing the q-tip in a sandwich bag, she returned to the lab. Dave was still asleep. Taking the notes for the Menthe process, she went to another lab. She didn't want Dave to stop her. She had the same level of skill that Jarvis had, it had simply taken her three times as long to get it than the prodigy. She had the formula six hours later. She checked and saw that Dave had since woken and left, probably to go home.

Returning home, she locked her door and pondered what she was about to do. She knew that there was no going back from this. Once done, she would have to live the life she chose for the rest of her life. To not do so would be to die of loneliness, just as the mice had. Still, her choices seemed to be that she could be all things for all people or all things for one person. She liked the one person odds better. Uncapping the volatile mixture, she placed in on her bed stand, lay down next to it and went to sleep, breathing the fumes in over the course of the night.

**********************

One last sleep, one last change. The viral agent spent the next twelve hours, before it self destructed, releasing the hormonal combination into her body. Her sense of smell repaired the damage from the cocaine and strengthened even more. It gained the ability to identify specific genetic strains and locked onto one in particular. Her neural chemistry began to treat the DNA combination in question as a nutrient, something needed for survival. She would be unable to spend more than a day without it before cellular degeneration started. Eventually, she would discover that the collapse would become dangerous after three days. She would decide that she could live with that.

**********************

When she woke the next morning, she knew, without knowing how, that the compound had worked. Only one man would turn her into his dream lover, and she was pleased with that result. Dressing quickly, she left without eating, knowing where she would find this man, the most important man in her life. There he was, in the lab. By habit, she had been taking cough drops, but they were unnecessary. She walked over to him, a light spring in her step.

"Hi Dave. How are you this morning."

"Cynthia, I'm so sorry. The cure, it killed all the rats except one. There's no way we can use it on you, it's just too dangerous."

"Dave, that's not important right now. Come on, I'll buy you breakfast."

Dave was pleased, but confused, at her happy demeanor and let her buy him breakfast. He had not eaten since discovering the mice dead and was suddenly hungry, now that someone mentioned food. Taking a back corner table at Denny's, they ate in silence. Once done, Cynthia said, "Dave, I've got some good news."

"Good news, that would be nice."

"The cure works, just like it's supposed to."

"What? I told you, the mice died."

"Yes, they died of loneliness."

"Cynthia, what's gotten into you?"

"Dave, listen carefully. When I was in the slave house, one of the customers gave me cocaine. It seems to have acted to broaden my nose's sensitivity. I was able to tell what women wanted in sex, not just men. And, I could smell the mice as well. The male's were dying of loneliness, pining away for the mouse of their nasal dreams, alpha."

"What? I never told you about alpha."

"Shhh. Listen. I came by after you fell asleep. When I put alpha in the cage with the last male, he recovered. Dave, the cure works, I can prime myself for a single person. I'll just have to be with that person for the rest of my life."

"You had better be careful who you pick. You will be truly mating for life, but only one way."

"I've already chosen. I choose you Dave."

"Cynthia! No. I told you, my desires are out there. Unless you can choose willingly and out of love, I won't have it."

"Dave, only one person has known everything this poison has done to me. Only one person has stood by me no matter what decisions I've made. You didn't judge me or turn away from me when I threw myself at the frat house, no once but twice. You came to rescue me twice from prostitution. You didn't throw me away from you because I was no longer a 'good girl'." She held a finger up to forestall his interruption. "You cared for me when I stopped caring. You never stopped believing in me. Most important, you've treated me with respect and kindness the whole time, never once taking advantage of me and my willingness to be whatever you wanted. Where I come from, that's love, love of the highest degree. I cannot help but return that love. It may not be the kind of love you are looking for right now, but it will be, just give it time."

"Cynthia, do you realize what you're asking? The woman who submits to me will be asked to do things that she may not understand or like. She will be asked to put my pleasure above her own at all times. She will have to be all things to me. That's what I want. If you can't give me this, don't ask me to take you."

"Dave. I made a conscious choice to become all things for you instead of all things for all people. I know what my condition will cause. Whatever your desire of the moment is, I will understand it and fulfill it. I will have no choice. But in reality, I do have a choice, I've simply already made it. I was able to make it because I trust that you will accord me the same love and respect in the future that you've shown me these last three weeks. It's who you are. And your submissive woman is who I now am."

"Wait. You mean?"

"Yes, I've already taken the cure, with your DNA. As soon as this last cough drop is gone, Cynthia the independent woman will become Cynthia, Dave's loyal submissive. And, I look forward to it, because I know you love me and I love you. Will you have me?"

"Cynthia," seeing her swallow the cough drop. "If I didn't push you away when you were a whore to other men, I'm not going to turn you away when you're mine. Since you will be needing daily doses of me, we should move you in with me. Let's take care of that right now."

"Yes, Master, I'd love to do that."

The End

I want to thank all my readers for their kind comments and encouragement. They've been a blessing. I'm going to take the next couple of weeks and complete my Valerie series in the BSDM area. Once that is done, I'll be starting three new series, again, one scifi, one mind control and one BSDM. I have ideas percolating and have tentative titles of "Virtual Sexuality" in scifi, "Blind Leading the Blind" in BSDM and "Contagion" here in mind control. I hope you enjoy those as much as you enjoyed these first three. It does a first time writer's heart good to know that his first efforts are well received. Thank you once again for your comments, and remember, I want the criticisms as well as the compliments. The latter encourage me and the former improve me.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,292 Followers