All Tied up

Story Info
Matt turns the tables on Jessica.
1.3k words
3.81
24k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew it was getting stale. It was bound to. After years together even a fantastic sex life couldn't be sustained. Although she loved Matt dearly, things had come somewhat routine. That was, until the night he turned the tables on her.

They got back from the party late and both more than a little drunk. Jessica laughed as he swung the handcuffs they had won as a door prize around his finger saying, "come on baby. I told you I always wanted you to cuff me and take advantage of me." Normally Jessica would not have obliged to such a thing but taking into account the ho- humness of their recent sex life and Matt's persistent fantasy to be dominated by her coupled with the wine that had gone straight to her head, Jessica thought, "What the hell. I can always blame it on the alcohol."

In her most authoritative voice she said, "Oh, is that what you want? Do you want to be my toy for the evening?"

"What are you going to do to me if I say yes?" asked Matt, fascinated that she might finally play along.

The alcohol fueling her courage, she stepped towards him and grabbed the cuffs out of his hands, "Well, I don't know. Maybe I'll blindfold you and tease you and make you beg me to fuck you." She couldn't believe the words were coming out of her mouth. Matt felt shocked but excited to think he might have a willing partner to experiment with.

"Now come on you," she said feeling herself becoming excited at the prospect of trying something new and kinky that she hadn't tried before. "You need to come to the bed my slave and strip for me."

Matt happily obliged as she giggled and allowed him to undress her as well and kiss her. Some dominatrix she was. They fell into bed together as Matt said. "I thought you were going to cuff me?"

Although she was somewhat uncomfortable with her role as the one in charge, she did want Matt to have his fantasy fulfilled. "Alright, I'm coming to get you." She began to straddle him, getting the cuffs ready to make him a prisoner.

Before she knew what was happening, Matt had grabbed the cuffs and began to wrestle them away from her. Instinctively, she tried to keep them from him and snap them around his wrists, but he was too quick and too strong for her and before she knew it she was the one on her back naked handcuffed to the bed.

"Matt"" she said somewhat frightened," What are you doing? I thought you wanted me to do this to you?"

"I know I said that, but the truth is I'd rather do it to you. But if you don't want me to I won't. Whatever you want." Then Matt had a huge grin spread across his face and said devilishly, "But I thought I could tie you up, blindfold you, and make you beg to me to fuck you."

Despite herself, she found herself becoming excited by the idea and said,"okay, but if I say Rumplestiltskin, you have to stop."

"Absolutely. No Problem." Matt said. With the consent, Matt pulled a scarf out of her dresser drawer. "This looks like a good blindfold. Makes you wonder what I'm going to do next, huh?"

Jessica felt herself fearful but excited at the prospect of Matt touching her but not knowing when or with what.

Jessica felt something light and feathery touching her skin. The unexpectedness made her jump. She felt it over her breasts, teasing her nipples. Her nipples got hard as she felt herself beginning to get wet between her legs in anticipation of feeling the feather on the other parts of her body. She spread her legs slightly and let out a sigh to let Matt know that she was enjoying their little game. He ever so slightly touched her clit with the feather making her moan in pleasure but then took it away.

"Do you like that baby? Do you want me to fuck you know? I'll tell you right now, you're going to have to beg me to fuck you. I'm not going to slip inside you until you're crazy and panting for it and can't take it anymore. I want to hear you beg."

Beg for it?! There was no way that was going to happen! She didn't need to beg for it and told him so.

"Okay. If you say so. We'll just have to see what happens."

Matt began to use his masculine hands to lightly touch her body in the places she loved the most. She felt something wet and cold, but refreshing hit the skin on her breasts and she let out a gasp. "It's okay Baby. Just a little K-Y."

Despite herself, Jessica began to feel excited and turned on by Matt's massage of her breasts and stomach. She thought maybe begging wouldn't be too bad. She then felt his hands pinching her nipples only the way he could. It was right on the border between pleasure and pain that made her moan out loud and once again spread her legs. He was starting to drive her crazy, but she still refused to beg.

"Do you want it baby? Do you want me to fuck you? Are you dying to feel my dick inside you? I bet you're so wet down there that you just want me to slide into you and fuck you really hard."

Matt was so right in his evaluation but Jessica refused to let him know it. "No", she gasped through clenched teeth. "I am not going to beg you to fuck me."

Matt laughed "Well maybe you believe that, but I sure don't."

Matt began to use his tongue on her nipples sucking and lightly nibbling on them. Despite herself, Jessica wasn't sure how much longer she could take the teasing. She wished that her hands were free so she could touch herself. Her body called out for release. She wanted to feel Matt on top of her between her legs more than anything.

Matt worked his way down her body with his tongue, taking his time. When he got down to her vagina, he kissed and licked lightly all around it, being careful not to touch it directly but only to tease her and leave her wanting more. Determined not to beg, Jessica couldn't help but feel conflicted. She felt herself becoming more and more aroused, moving her hips trying to manipulate Matt's tongue onto her clit.

Matt let out a laugh, "Oh I see you want me to lick your clit dirty girl. Okay. I can oblige you."

Jessica moaned uncontrollably as Matt flicked his tongue lightly across her clit. He did it hard enough to get her going but not hard enough to satisfy her.

Jessica couldn't take it anymore. "Fuck me Baby! Fuck me! I can't stand it anymore! I need you inside me so much!"

So you want me to fuck you, huh? Are you sure? I don't hear you begging enough.

Please, please fuck me Matt! I need to feel you inside me.'

With that, Matt began to tease her clit and her opening with his rock hard dick, putting it inside her just the littlest bit and making her beg for more.

Completely lost now in her lust Jessica begged, "Please no more teasing. Just fuck me hard baby. Please fuck me hard!" With that, Jessica felt Matt enter her completely making her scream in ecstasy.

Do you like that baby? Do you like to feel my cock inside you pounding you and fucking you until you can't take it any more" Matt asked as he felt his own orgasm approaching.

"Yes! Oh yes baby fuck me harder, I need you so much said Jessica lost in the feelings and sensations she felt throughout her body.