All Tied Up

Story Info
He puts a girl tight in bondage.
1.1k words
3.81
80.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her wrists protest to her struggling, as do her ankles. Her neck begins to tingle as she desperately tries to keep her head off the sheets as he had requested. Her body is beginning to sweat with the sexual torment bound within her. She feels so alive, as her skin become sensitive to even the lightest touch. Her nipples rub against the sheets making them go hard. Her knees are spread and tied wide open. This is so her pussy and behind are clearly visible and easily accessible. With her body face down on the bed she cannot see behind her without a painful struggle. Suddenly he slaps her bottom, this is such a shock that her head falls to the sheets. He grabs her hair and pulls her head back up. He repeats his previous order and slaps her pussy three times for punishment, her pussy becoming sopping wet. The heat begins to ache and throb inside of her. He begins to tie something round her waist. Turning her over he brings the rope round so he can tie it up at the front. Deeply kissing her mouth he grabs her breasts and pinches her nipples, making her moan in delight and gasp with pleasure.

Out of nowhere he dangles two nipple clamps in front of her eyes. She pouts and tries to roll back on her front. He pushes her back over and holds her down against the bed as she writhes beneath him. Grabbing one of her breasts his teeth descend and began to suck and nibble, making her forget her impending pain. Suddenly he clamps the clip to her nipple, she arches her head back as a mix of pain and pleasure rush through her body and to her pussy. He grabs her other breasts and pinches her nipple hard making her arch her back as he clamps the other clip into place. Her breasts feel captured and taken as he flicks each nipple in turn making her writhe at his physical command.

She moans as he pushes her body back so her body is face down on the bed. Grabbing her hair he lifts her head up once more and grabs her cheeks with one hand from behind so she has to open her mouth. He then puts two of his fingers in her mouth and explores her tongue, teeth and lips. With the order to suck she complies as he slaps her bottom once more telling her what a dirty slut she is. Suddenly he plunges two fingers deep inside her hot, soaking pussy. She almost instantly cums as he asks how it feels to have both her holes filled and how he thinks they should be filled with something else.

He takes his fingers out of her mouth and pussy but tells her to keep her head up. She suddenly feels something cold against the entrance to her pussy. It's her big vibrator, He decides that she isn't wet enough, which is a blatant lie, and says that he thinks she should suck it. Moving round to her head he lifts her chin up and grabs her cheeks again forcing her mouth open, he inserts the vibrator into her mouth and tells her to be a good girl and suck. She moans as he begins to slowly fuck her mouth with the vibrator, he pushes the vibrator as far as it can comfortably fit and tells her to keep it there and moves back round to her pussy. He tells her what a slut she is because he can see how wet she is without even touching her. He runs one finger down her slit, Slighlty lifting her bum up her places a pillow underneath her and caresses her bum, she moans round the dildo still in her mouth, He then slowly runs the tip of his cock down her slit feeling her hot wet pussy tickling and inviting him. Slowly, he pushes his cock into her pussy, going deeper and deeper as she moans louder and louder. He laughs and pulls out of her achingly slow that she moans in frustration. Then he pulls out fast and rams his cock into her, she almost drops the vibrator out of her mouth as she gasps. He pulls out again but doesn't enter.

She whimpers wanting his cock to enter her and cure her frustration. Instead he moves round to her head and pulls out the dildo form her mouth. He comments on how wet she has made it. Moving back round he teases her again with the dildo's tip and runs it up and down her slit, he begins to prod her pussy, making her feel like a sexual object, she feels deliciously used and moans once more as he slowly inserts the dildo. He then grabs the spare rope form the front of her waist and bring it between her pussy lips and her bum cheeks and ties it to the back of the rope that he had tied round her waist earlier. She now had a dildo tied deep into her pussy. She riggles as she realises that the bunny ears are not touching her clit but her bum hole. A place that is sensitive to the slightest touch. At that moment he turns on the bunny ears to the slowest setting. Her eyes close in sheer sexual delight as he moved back round to her head. Looking deep into her eyes he kisses her mouth, whispering I love you in her ear he pulls her over to the side of the bed. Taking off his jeans and boxers in front of her, his body is so close. She wants to touch him so much, walking over to her his cock at the perfect height he tells her to suck his cock deep and hard. She willingly complies and fills her mouth with his hot, hard cock. Her mind and body is buzzing and he, somehow is able to lightly tug on the rope keeping the vibrator inside of her, making the vibrations touch everywhere and the dildo move inside of her, She does not feel like she is on earth anymore. She is being kept at the brink of ecstasy as he pulls out of her mouth and moves round behind her, untying the rope and removing the vibrator he plunges deep inside of her. He fucks her so hard, that she cries out in bliss as an orgasm shoots through her body, he cums inside of her stroking her back. They both collapse and he moves her back on the bed properly and pulls her on her back and kisses her face. He slowly puts the dildo inside of her once more and ties the rope back up. It's not over yet, he whispers.