All Tied Up with No Way Out

Story Info
A story of a reluctant girl and a persistant guy.
1.3k words
3.82
87.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached his hand around and covered her mouth.

"It will be easier if you don't struggle." He said as she squirmed in his arms. He had been watching her outside of her college classroom every night when she got out of late class.

"Please...." She gasped as he fondled her body and she squirmed to get out of his grasp while screaming.

He slapped her. "Shut up." He glanced around, nervously, hoping no one had heard. He dragged her small frame to his van. He opened the door, threw her in, and then got in after her.

She glanced around. There was a make shift bed of cushions and blankets. And then she saw them. The restraints. She got her bearings and tried to dash to the door as he tackled her down.

"Oh no." She thought. She had to get out of here quick. She squirmed and struggled. She tried to poke him in the eye as she learned in her self defense class but she was no match for his strength and her struggle only encouraged him.

He pinned her to the ground and kissed her neck. She tried to pull away from him but he pulled her hands over his head. He held them there single handedly as his other hand felt her curves. He rubbed her body and squeezed her nipples. A small gasp escaped her lips. He looked up excitedly as she yanked one of her hands free. He tried to grab it but she was able to slap him hard across his face before he had both hands pinned over her head again.

"Oh you little slut- a feisty one aren't you? I am going to take that feisty right out of you. Your pussy is going to pulse all over my cock as you cum against your will."

He reached for the restraints with his free hand. She struggled and managed to get free again. She scratched him across his cheeks in an attempt to claw out his eyes. He got one arm in and grabbed the other arm while sticking his hand down her panties. She squirmed harder in another attempt to flee but instead pushed her hips farther into his hand allowing his fingers to go deeper inside her.

He finally got her other arm in the restraint. "Oh my sweet, you are so hot." He glanced over her body. He lifted her dress. She had sexy lace tiny panties on. They were red. He couldn't wait to see the back. He flipped her over, twisting her arm in the restraints. "Please..." she cried.

"Oh, how could I stop now?" He asked as he glanced at her hot ass, thong stuck way up there, curves for days. He slapped her ass hard. She cried out and his cock pulsed. He leaned over and bit it. It was so firm and soft. She smelled like vanilla. He pulled on her thong and kept biting her ass. She tried to crawl away. He grabbed her legs and pulled her back towards him.

"No escape, little slut." He said but then heard something outside. He pulled out a gag and tied it around her mouth. She kicked her legs and he smiled watching her all tied up, helpless.

"Sorry little doll. We are going to need to go somewhere a little more private." He got in the drivers seat and drove for awhile. He then pulled up somewhere and parked.

"Now, it's time for some fun." His voice was sinister as he gazed once again at her sweet, little body - She had flipped back over onto her back during the ride but her dress was still pulled up to her waist, her red panties so sexy, her legs so long...

He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. Her eyes got wide and she tugged on the restraints again.

"Do you really think you are going to get out of those? You are not getting out of those until I take you out of those and we are going to have some fun before that happens." Her eyes got wide again when he pulled off his pants to expose his large, hard cock which was standing at full attention and throbbing with anticipation.

"Nice one, isn't it?" He crawled on top of her. She kicked her legs and squirmed. He crawled all the way up to her face with her legs kicking behind him. He put his cock up to her mouth. She sealed her mouth tight.

"Oh no, little cutie, you are going to open your mouth and you are going to suck this as if it was your favorite activity to do or else I am going to knock every one of those pretty teeth out of your face." Her eyes started to tear up.

"Open up." She opened her mouth slowly and reluctantly as he jammed his cock down her throat. She gagged and choked. He pulled it out and laughed then put it back up to her mouth but gently fed it in.

"Use your tongue." She reluctantly began to mouth her tongue up and down on the shaft. Each time she went up, she hit that spot and he quivered. He couldn't take the slow tongue action anymore and pounded his cock deep in her mouth. She had a hard time controlling it with her hands above her head so just made a seal around his dick as it banged in and out of her warm, wet mouth. He slowed down again

"I am going to put it deep down your throat now so just relax." She began to squirm, her eyes got wide. "Don't worry just relax" and slowly pushed his cock farther and farther into her mouth until he could feel the back of her throat.

"Close your mouth around it." He sat there for a moment enjoying the warmth and sensations. He slowly moved it in and out. It was so deep down her throat, he was having a hard time not cumin straight down her throat.

"Whoa." He pulled out of her mouth. "Must be careful now."

She was breathing heavy lying there, slightly swaying. He reached back, pulled down the lace panties, and touched her pussy to find it dripping wet.

'"Oh someone enjoyed that, didn't they?" He stuck one finger inside of her. It was so tight and warm up there. She groaned a little as he stuck a second finger in. He then crawled down her body and pulled her dress all the way over her head on to the restraints behind her. He licked every curve of her body on the way back down - tongue around her nipples, biting the tender soft under curve of her breast, licking her stomach until he got to her perfectly shaved pussy - so small and tight. He licked it and she groaned more. His face moved up and down all over her clitoris and she was starting to cum. He stood up fast and rammed his cock into her with one swift motion. She screamed from the shock of it and cumming all over his cock at the same time. Her pussy pulsed hard and she shot hot cum all over his cock as he banged her hard over and over. It was so hot and wet and tight. He didn't know how much he could take. It was so tight as he came hard deep inside of her while letting out a major grown. He collapsed on top of her and felt her pussy clenching his cock repeatedly and he quivered.

He laid there for awhile on top of her and then sat up. "I told you that you would cum all over my cock tonight." She looked away. He tied her mouth gag back on, pulled down her dress, and then got dressed himself. He got into the driver's seat.

"Time to take you home." He brought her back to the parking lot he snagged her from and threw her out of the van. Later that night after he drove 3 hours home, he found her red panties as he cleaned out the van and smiled remembering that sweet tight pussy.

She stumbled to her car and got in with a large smile. "Ah, until next week," she thought.