All We Knew Ch. 08

Story Info
Julie and Chris at home.
3.2k words
4.55
14.5k
4

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are aged eighteen or over, sex is consensual, this is a slight departure from the main story, I hope you enjoy. Again non British English lovers please accept that the story is set in the UK and uses the root tongue of English for spelling, if you can't take arse or Mum, then best you skip this story. Enjoy.

*****

Julie Chambers bustled into the kitchen ahead of her brother. She began to hunt through the cupboards and extracted the makings of breakfast, urging Chris to make the tea and put some bread in the toaster.

"C'mon slowcoach, you need to be faster than that, faster bro faster!"

"Julie, I'm not a morning person, as you well know and I'm doing my best, now you concentrate on your job, and I'll do mine."

"OK Mr Grouch, what's got into you this morning?" she playfully lunged for his groin, slipping her hand inside his pajama bottoms and lightly grasped his dick. Chris giggled and smiled.

"Pest, now look what you've done," he looked down as the foreskin covered head poked through his opening.

"Sweet, it looks so innocent, peeping round the curtain," Jane tickled the head as it began to lift upwards.

"Hi Honey what's going on?" Angela Chambers walked into the kitchen, saw where Julies hand was and gasped at Chris's erection now standing proudly out of his pajama opening.

"Oh no, sorry Mum," they said together.

Angela Chambers hand went to her mouth as she tried to suppress a giggle and stared unashamedly at her son's prick.

"Oh My! that's a sight a Mum doesn't often see!" she chortled, "Wow you certainly are mummy's big boy."

She blushed and continued to stare, "So sorry but do you know that's the first real, pri...err penis I've seen in over 40 years apart from your Dad's. Gosh, that's so amazing, pardon my gawping but Chris that is a beautiful sight, you are well blessed, well blessed indeed."

She sighed and reached for a kitchen stool and sat down, Chris by now was crimson and tried to tuck it back inside his opening, forcing the sides together and jamming his prick up towards the waistband.

"Thanks Jools, thanks so much for completely embarrassing me in front of Mum," he shook his head and shuffled round the kitchen making the tea.

Julie trying not to laugh was reddening, her cheeks puffed out as she stifled her laugh. Finally she couldn't hold it in any longer and her laugh exploded out and echoed round the kitchen.

"I am so sorry Chris, really, but you should have seen the look on your face and Mum's what a picture."

Angela, smiled and reddened slightly, "Sorry Chris, but we did say you should be discreet, as for you you little minx shame on you for that and if he smacks your bottom you deserve it, so don't come crying to me ." She wagged her finger at Julie but smiled as she did so.

"Sorry Chris, really I am, I didn't know Mum would come down so soon, I didn't hear her, I wouldn't really want to embarrass you like that."

Chris turned and smiled, "I suppose it gets me back for the bathroom incident," he said. Remembering when he had allowed their Dad into the bathroom whilst Julie was naked.

"I had honestly forgotten that," said Julie, "but yes I suppose that makes us even."

Angela rose from the stool and hugged the pair, "No harm done really, just a bit embarrassing for two out of three of us," she said and hugged the pair tighter.

Chris's arm snaked round his Mum's waist and he returned her hug, as Julies arm crossed his to hold Angela's waist the other side.

"Well am I missing a family Hug," said Jack Chambers, ambling into the kitchen and looping his arms round his siblings, completing the circle.

"Morning Dad, you just missed the cabaret," said Chris, smiling at the others.

"What'd I miss?"

"Your son sporting a very fine erection, courtesy of our minx of a daughter," replied Angela.

"Wow, that good, should I be jealous or feel threatened by that?" he smiled.

"You have no worries buster I'm strictly a one penis girl." giggled Angela, "Although it's like being on a diet, you can still look at the menu!"

"Mother," yelled Chris,

"Oh Mum," sighed Julie.

"Ange!" said Jack.

They all started to giggle and held onto each other as they cackled back and forth.

"Oh my," said Angela, "I think I've embarrassed myself now, so sorry everyone, shall I pour the tea?"

They roared again and slipped apart giggling and smiling at each other. Angela grabbed Chris and hugged him tight.

"Sorry to embarrass you but it's come as quite a surprise to see my son so grown up. You are truly beautiful, I mean that, I am a very proud mother."

"Thanks Mum, guess you've seen a lot more of Julie than me so you'd have noticed the changes more."

"Yes a little, but for me and Dad your formative years from puberty onwards have been a closed door. Dad had no idea how gorgeous your sister was until the bathroom incident, he's terribly proud of how Julies turned out, and obviously I will be telling him all about this, he'll be tickled pink and enormously proud of you too,"

"Wow that's a bit of a heavy conversation for a Sunday morning Mum, but thanks, I'm sort of sorry you got to see me but kinda happy that you think I look okay, sort of sexually if you get me."

"You'll do, and anyway it's between you and Julie, if you're happy with your bodies then it's no one else's business, not even you old aged P's."

"Your not old and you still a looker mother dear."

"Thanks Chris, now Dad and I will take our tea upstairs and leave you in peace for your breakfast."

Upstairs Jack Chambers walked into the on-suite bathroom and pulled out his prick for his first pee of the morning. He didn't close the door, after so many years of marriage it didn't seem necessary for either of them to bother for just a pee. He heard Angela come into the bedroom and shut the door. She poked her head round the door and watched his stream lazily arc down into the toilet bowl.

"wow, that's a long slow pee hun," she said, suddenly intrigued by the sight of her husbands dick emptying his bladder.

Jack sniggered and slowly waggled his hips making the stream roll in lazy arcs into the bowl. It began to falter and slow, eventually reducing to a trickle and then a few drops. he gently shook it and started to put it back into his sleep shorts.

"Oh God Jack don't put it away, come in here quickly," Angela rasped, her mind spinning with the remembrance of Chris's slender uncut cock staring out of his pajama opening and her husbands circumcised dick swaying slightly as he waggled his hips, the arc of pee shining in the bathroom light.

Jack wandered into the bedroom, his prick almost hidden in his pubic hair. Now the bladder pressure was off it had shrunk back to its natural two inch size.

"Take you bottoms off please," pleaded Angela as she pushed him back towards the bed.

Jack stepped out of his pajama shorts and stood before the bed, facing towards Angela, who knelt down in front of him and reached hesitatingly for him. In their entire married life she had never initiated sex in such an obvious manner.

She knelt forward and began to gently touch his prick, running her fingers over the top, sliding her hand around the little man, at first her hand entirely covered it but as she slipped her fist back and forth it grew through her fingers, until it stood erect and at attention at its full six inches, her left hand swung under his prick and she felt for his balls. She closed her hand gently around his sac and massaged the two nuts slowly. Without thinking, she moved her head down and kissed the tip of his dick. Jack let an involuntary gasp escape from his lips and shuddered at the touch of his wife. She had never before engaged in oral sex, always backing off if he asked, so he had given up even mentioning it.

Suddenly her mouth engulfed his dick head and she slurped it back and forth in her mouth, still massaging his balls and gently moving her fist up and down the shaft. He felt her tongue sliding round his head and then stop as the tip gently pried into his piss slit. he jerked his hips and reached down to run his hands over her hair, moaning his pleasure.

Angela couldn't believe what was happening, she knew the excitement of seeing her sons prick had made her hornier than she had felt in years. The sight of her husbands dick emptying his pee was more than she could stand, she had to touch that dick now, she had to know what it felt like, she wanted to try oral sex. Her pussy was moistening and her nipples were rock hard, she hadn't felt like this in a long time. She had to do this now, she couldn't wait, her need had to be satisfied and so far it felt so good.

She tasted the slightly acid feel of the tiny drop of pee in his slit forced out by her gentle squeezing and jerking, but she also found an underlying tea taste, how weird, but then Jack rarely had coffee. Her mind wandered off to wondering what his pee would taste like if he'd had a diet of ice cream or fruit. Her mind whipped back to the reality of the moment, why had she not done this before, it was certainly exciting for Jack who was moaning and writhing above her, yet she didn't feel overwhelmed by him, he was completely in her control. She was wet now, turned on by how her small ministrations had turned his tiny flaccid cock into what felt like the large erect monster she was fellating with such glorious effect.

Jack wondered what was wrong with his wife, she had never asked for sex before, this was incredible, she was on fire. He had never seen her so alive, her face was flushed and her breasts were heaving under her nightdress. She had asked him to take his shorts off and had dropped to her knees in front of him. Unbelievably, she reached out for his cock and begun to stroke it, the sensation was like silk rubbing around his prick. Now her head bobbed forward and Jack felt his wife's lips close around the head, her tongue swirling round it and her cheeks indenting as she pulled on it sucking it into her mouth. He gasped and his hips jerked forward, the muscles tightening, he fought the urge to fall forward. Her tongue began to pry around his piss slit, whilst her hand slowly moved up and down his shaft, stopping at the little ridges where his foreskin had been attached. Her other hand found his sac. She began to massage his balls gently, squeezing and rolling them round in her hand. He started to feel a familiar sensation, wondering if should would let him cum in her mouth, but before he could warn her, she pulled back, his dick making a slurping sound as it came out her mouth. She stood and Jack felt her hand push him back and he sat on the end of the bed.

She wanted him inside her, she had thought about making him cum in her mouth or pulling up her nightie so it spurted onto her breasts, but now she wanted his dick in her, filling her up and making her orgasm. For her orgasms had never been a problem. Whilst they had always using the missionary position, Jack had always made her come, often finishing before her, he had always continued to thrust into her to make sure she came too.

She scrambled to her feet pushing Jack onto the end of the bed, before stepping over his lap, grabbing his dick and settling down onto it, feeling it push her labial lips aside and roughly enter her vagina. As she settled a small "uhh" of satisfaction came out of her mouth. She felt full and filled, feeling the nobbly edges where his foreskin had been indenting the walls of her vagina, the head pushed up right inside. She pulled at her nightie, scrabbling to remove it so Jack could touch her body if he wished. His hands immediately locked onto her hips, splaying his fingers and slowly sliding them up her sides, it was obvious he wanted to touch her.

She grabbed his tee shirt and lifted it upwards, he reluctantly released his grip to hold his hands over his head so she could remove it. His hand sprang back to her body even as she eased the shirt over his head. Freed of the garment his face lurched forward and his mouth latched onto her right nipple causing bursts of pleasure from her breast to her pussy, as his other hand slid round her back to drag her body towards him.

Angela enjoying the feeling of being full with his stiffness, began to rise up and down slowly, she felt the initial friction between then, she had been wet, but not that wet, but suddenly there was a more intense burst of her lubrication flowing down the walls of her love tunnel, making it easier and more pleasurable. Jack removed his face from her right nipple and located its twin on her left breast, swirling his tongue around in an exquisite manner, sending flashes of lightning through her breast to her pussy. She felt the mounting tide of her pleasure wash over her and she increased her pace.

Jack began to match her and they bounced together on the end of the bed, using the mattresses springiness to increase the speed and height of their coupling. The bed creaked and groaned but they were oblivious as they each hurtled to the most intense orgasm they had ever experienced. Jack bought his face up and their lips locked together, tongues thrashing together as they devoured each other, her hands on his back, his on her large and slightly drooping boobs.

Julie paused mid way with her spoon from the bowl of Frosties, as she ate her breakfast. Settled on Chris's lap she listened to the groan and thumps of something in her parents room on the floor above.

"wow somethings gotten into them this morning bro. I've never heard them make any noise before, wonder what's come over them?

"Shh Julie leave them alone, it's kinda nice to know that they can still enjoy each other after all their years together," Chris nonchalantly nibbled on his toast, enjoying the feel of his sister/lover sitting on his lap.

Julie wiggled slightly, enjoying the feel of his penis under her bottom. She wondered if they would have such a full and happy life as her parents. Her thoughts were interrupted by the earsplitting screams and crashes and thumps from above.

"God, " shouted Chris and heaved Julie up off his lap as they both found traction and bounded for the stairs.

"Mum, Dad" screamed Julie as they ran upstairs together, reaching their parents room side by side. Chris grabbed the handle and they barged through the door.

Inside the bedroom the bed lay legs sagging outwards on the floor, angled down at the bottom, the duvet cover a heap on the floor. They gazed at the sight of both their parents stark naked.

Jack sat in the heap of the duvet on his backside, his now wilting prick dripping the last of his ejaculate down the underside and onto his balls finally stopping on the duvet. Meanwhile Angela lay flat out on her back opposite to Jack, her legs wide open feet flat on the floor and knees drawn up, her pussy dripping Jacks cum onto the carpet, her heavy breasts spilling sideways. Each of them was completely covered in a post coital blush, chests heaving with laughter as they tried to recover from the heated sex they had just enjoyed.

"Oh God, that is so funny, just as I reached a climax, the bloody bed collapsed," Jack roared and convulsed with laughter again, the strength of his laughter causing more cum to leak out of his prick.

"Stop it Jack, please, I came in midair" Angela wailed, beating her hands on the carpet and howling with laughter, her pussy spasming and ejecting more of Jacks cum.

Gradually they calmed down , and began to recover. Angela sat up and saw her two lovely children staring at her and Jack. she ached so much from laughter that she couldn't move her arms from supporting her to cover herself.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, we got completely carried away, I don't think we've ever had sex..."

"Mum," said Chris, "Okay we get the picture, thanks," he grinned at them and hugged Julie.

"You gave us a right scare," said Julie, looking at her parents in a new light. She had never seem them entirely naked together before in her life.

"Sorry kids," said Jack, " wow, that sex thing, neat huh!"

"We ought to cover up dear," said Angela, " I don't think the kids want to see us naked."

"Mum don't worry, it's a bit late now anyway, I think we've seen just about everything there is to see. Not that it's at all unattractive."

Chris grinned at his mother and his eyes sparkled, he looked towards his father and saw that his prick was shriveling back to its normal state, the cum now drying on his balls and hairy legs.

"Well thank you kind sir, but I'm actually not only completely embarrassed but also a bit cold to!" His mother said but making no attempt to hide herself.

"I can see that," said Jack, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

Angela's hand found her nipples which were still hard. She laughed and said, "Actually that's your fault not the temperature." Jack blushed and grinned.

She got to her feet and walked over to Jack, holding her hands out she helped him to his feet, moving in closer so his prick grazed her thigh, leaving a little snail trail of cum on her leg.

"You and I need to clean up, come on, let's shower together," she winked at the kids, and flicked her hand in a shooing motion, "Sorry kids only room for two in there".

Jack winked too, and gently clasped Angela's left buttock, They turned and walked into the en-suite, her hand now on his right buttock.

"Bye bye... sexy momma," Chris drawled in a passable Barry White impression,

"Yeah bye big Daddy," said Julie in her best little girl voice.

They watched as their parents disappeared from view and the sound of the shower started.

"Wow, sometimes you can have too much excitement in one morning," said Chris, pulling Julie to the door,

"Yeah guess we need to shower and get dressed too," she smiled at Chris and grabbed his hand, "Big shower in the main bathroom," she said and gave an exaggerated wink.

"Hmmm, hope you've got lots of shower gel, this may take some time," said Chris, closing his parents bedroom door.