All Weekend

Story Info
Dom punishes sub for being a slut.
1.9k words
4.22
66.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyM12
LadyM12
25 Followers

Her pussy was dripping. It had been a long drive to his house, and her body ached from being cramped in the car, but the anticipation of being with him again kept her on the verge of orgasm.

They had met for drinks a few weeks before, and the night of passion that ensued was forever seared into her brain. He had been surprisingly gentle for such an aggressive Dom, but she knew that he had not wanted to frighten her. Rough by vanilla standards, their passionate first meeting did not compare with the heights of pain and pleasure they wanted to achieve together.

As she got out of her car and walked towards his house, she made up her mind that she was going to ask him to be rougher with her this time. After all, they had all weekend.

He opened the door just as she approached, took her by the wrist and pulled her inside. Her purse and overnight bag dropped unceremoniously to the floor as he pressed her against the wall and raped her mouth with his own. His hands wandered over her clothing, caressing, squeezing, and reacquainting themselves with the soft curves of her body. She wrapped one of her legs around his and moved sensuously against him, feeling his hardening cock against her lower belly.

He laughed wickedly as he untangled himself from her grasp. He led her to a chair and sat down, pulling her into his lap as if she were a small child. He continued caressing her, and she ground her ass against his hard cock, craving it deep inside her. "You want it bad, don't you girl," he laughed.

She raised herself so her breasts were crushed against his chest, her lips brushing against his, and she whispered: "I want it bad... and I want it hard." She leaned back and stretched languorously across his lap.

He raised an eyebrow. "Harder than last time?" She nodded, her blue eyes filled with burning desire. "Why should I give it to you harder?"

She wiggled her ass again. "Because I need it... because I'm a naughty little slut and I need to be taught a lesson." Her eyes glittered mischievously.

He seized her by the hair and yanked her face up so they were eye-level. He was going to teach to take him seriously. "What have you done, slut? Have you fucked some other guy?"

She tried to shake her head, but he was holding her hair too tightly. "No," she finally found her voice.

"Have you sucked another cock, my little cock-sucking slut?" He was staring deep into her soul.

"No," she whispered, blushing deeply.

"Mmm... good." He tipped his head to the side and stared at her. "But you've thought about it haven't you?" She didn't respond, but lowered her eyes. "Look at me!" He yanked her head back so she had no choice. "You're still talking with other men online, aren't you?" Her blush deepened. "You've been talking dirty with them haven't you... thinking about what it'd be like to fuck them... and suck their cocks... Answer me slut!"

"Yes," she squeaked in a pathetic whisper. His hand left her hair just as his other made contact with her cheek and she landed on the floor in a heap. He had her stripped and bent over the back of the couch before her head stopped spinning.

"Spread your legs." She complied. "Arch your back and raise your ass.... That a girl." The first strike of his belt against her ass shocked her. She had expected him to start slowly, and build up, like last time... Blow after blow, he increased the force, but each time her hips jerked forward as the belt found its target, she would stick her ass back out to receive another lashing. She was more of a painslut than she had initially let on, and he loved it.

As her moans and gasps turned to screams and yelps, he delivered one final blow, expertly aimed between her legs to wrap under and bite at her exposed pussy. She screamed and fell to her knees, closing her legs with her hands pressed protectively over her burning pussy. He knelt beside her, and eased her onto her back, but she kept her legs clamped shut. "Open your legs," he said quietly, and she responded to the kindness in his voice. "Move your hands." She did. He reached between her legs and caressed her, slowly rubbing the pain away. Gently, the pain turned to pleasure, and her pussy became slick. Then he stopped, and she moaned at her loss.

"That was for thinking about any other man than me." He looked down at her intensely, and she nodded. "You know, that was nothing compared to what will happen if you do it again." She cringed, and nodded. "Good. But you're not done yet." Her eyes flew open. He grinned. "That was for you thinking about other men... now you want me to punish you for being a slut."

She shuddered. It all seemed the same to her, but her body craved more pain at his hands. "Yes," she whispered despite herself.

He carefully helped her up and led her to his bedroom. He pushed her back onto the bed and bound her arms and legs over her head, bending her at the waist and giving him full access to her cunt and ass.

He patted her sopping pussy. "You want to cum don't you slut?" She nodded. He spread her lips and pulled back her clitoral hood, exposing the painfully sensitive source of her pleasure. He produced a small vibrator and placed it directly on her clit. The direct stimulation was almost too much for her to stand, causing her to whimper and writhe in her bonds. "Is it too much little girl?" She sobbed and nodded. "Do you want me to stop?" She nodded again. "Alright." He removed the vibe and turned toward his dresser. When he turned to face her again, he was holding something she recognized. A clamp.

He had clamped one of her sensitive nipples their first time together, but it had been too much for her and he had removed it when she asked him to. She knew that this time begging would get her nowhere. Tears sprung to her eyes as he held the menacing clamp up for her to view. The thought of it biting into her poor clit terrified her. He didn't say a word as he spread her lips and pulled back her hood again. He held the clamp open over her clit for several long moments, torturing her by delaying the inevitable, before finally letting it latch onto her engorged clit. She screamed and bucked, the pain shooting out from her clit and washing over every inch of her body. He plunged two long fingers into her sopping cunt, seeking her g-spot, but she continued to struggle against her bonds. "Easy girl," he repeated over and over, as she began to settle down. Her clit was on fire, but his fingers were giving her such pleasure that she finally stopped fighting and surrendered to him. The moment he perceived her defeat, he carefully released the clamp, causing her to scream and buck again as the blood rushed back to the throbbing bundle of nerves. He leaned forward, replacing the evil clamp with his loving lips, and he suckled gently on her agonized clit.

Again, slowly, her pain turned to pleasure. His tongue tantalized her clit and his fingers moved furiously against her g-spot. "I'm gonna cum," she gasped breathlessly. He growled against her clit and moved his fingers faster inside her, and she knew he was giving her permission. The orgasm shook her entire body, and he scraped his teeth against her clit as she gushed over his fingers. As her orgasm subsided, he stopped moving and looked up at her. Her eyes on fire, she whispered: "Fuck my pussy." He shook his head, smiling. "Please fuck my pussy." He shook his head again as he fed his fingers into her hot mouth to be cleaned.

"Why would I want to put my cock into a slutty cunt like yours?" Tears and devastation filled her blue eyes. He pulled his fingers from her mouth and got off the bed, walking back to the dresser.

"Please fuck me; I need it. All I want is to have you inside me. Please!" Tears streamed down her face.

He chuckled. "Don't worry girl, I'm going to fuck you." He turned toward her then, and she saw the bottle of lube in his hand. "I'm just not going to fuck that hungry little cunt of yours."

She gasped as he dribbled the cool lube on her tight asshole. She stiffened as he slid one long finger into her tight hole, but he persisted. In and out, he fingered her ass slowly and deeply. Their eyes locked, he watched her intently for signs of pain and fear. Seeing none, he added a second finger. She moaned as he stretched her wider, but he could also tell that she was becoming more aroused. In and out, his two fingers gently stretched her ass until they slipped effortlessly. He removed them and quickly lubed his thick cock before she could tighten back up. He pressed himself against her opening. She took a deep breath as he pressed forward. Meeting resistance, he whispered: "Push baby." She obeyed, and groaned has his thick head popped inside her. He fought the desire to thrust into her, and held himself still for several moments, watching her face as she adjusted to his invasion. Her ass burned from being stretched so wide, but she was slowly relaxing.

With shallow strokes, he slowly eased himself further and further inside her tight ass. She moaned and gasped, but he could feel her pussy dripping so he pressed forward. Finally, he buried himself deep within her and his balls pressed firmly against her ass cheeks. He slowly retreated, then pushed back again, fucking her ass with long slow strokes. In and out, long and slow. His hand found her pussy and he began to rub her clit as he fucked her. She started meeting his thrusts, raising her hips as his cock pushed into her. He heard her whisper something... "What little girl?"

Again... a whisper... "Harder." He carefully began to pick up his pace, but did not thrust harder. Again, louder, she said, "Harder." He thrust into her faster, but still did not fuck her harder. "Harder! Fuck my ass!" He growled and lost control, pounding into her ass mercilessly. Her cries and the sound of his hips smacking against her ass filled the room. "I'm... I'm gonna... ooooh... cum!" Her ass squeezed around his cock as her pussy squirted, driving him over the edge. He growled and grabbed her hips tightly, raping her ass as his cock twitched, throbbed, and finally burst, releasing his thick cum deep inside her.

He withdrew his cock when he had finished, and quickly released her from her bonds. He drew her into his arms and turned her face towards his. "Look at me," he searched her eyes to make sure she was still with him. Satisfied that she was not lost somewhere deep in subspace, he pulled her to his chest and stroked her hair. "How do you feel?"

She shivered against him and answered softly: "Weak."

"Tired?" he asked. She nodded. "Then sleep. After all, we have all weekend."

LadyM12
LadyM12
25 Followers