All Woman

Story Info
A lesbian can make anyone feel more feminine.
812 words
4.24
37.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle brings me to her favorite party Dungeon. Women and men and those of gender undetermined are all in various states of undress; lots of leather, tattoos and piercings are visible. There are those who are strapped to cuffs, being whipped; nipples, cocks and clits being tortured between sessions of cruelty with floggers. My own clit feels tortured, watching the scene ... I've always been attracted to dominance, submission, bondage, discipline.

Michelle, a beautiful blonde transsexual, belongs to a jealous Mistress, so our conversations are always short here. After a bit, she's off to find her keeper and I'm left alone to my own perversions.

I see a fucking machine and go towards it. It's created to fuck your ass. A beautiful transsexual woman wearing nothing but a g-string, is standing near it, eyes glittering, watching the man riding, yelling in pleasure. I ask if she intends to go next and she sighs. "No, I'm pre-op and I don't want the world gawking at my penis when I'm all woman." And really, all woman she was. Curvaceous, full, perky breasts, auburn hair that reached her shoulders. Without Michelle's inside scoop, I never would have known her gender of birth.

I lean towards her, whisper in her ear, "Come home with me, I'll treat you just like you are: All woman."

She looks me up and down, in my leather skirt and high boots, corset and see-through lace shirt displaying my large breasts. "Yes," she answers quietly with a small smile, "I've never done that ... like this" - she skims her hands across her lady-like body.

I just smile back and lead her out.

--------

At home, undressed, she wants me to fuck her. I can't see her cock - it's tucked up between her legs, and her public hair is trimmed in a perfect triangle.

I'm more than willing to oblige to fuck, I can hardly wait. I use the 2nd largest dildo I own and strap it on, climb onto her already lightly bucking back and lube the dildo. Her hole is pink and perfect. Again, no sign of the cock and I'm wondering ... but it makes no difference at this point. My strap on has a slider that rubs against my clit and a tiny horn that enters my own slippery hole as I slide into her.

She moans and pushes back against me, "Oh my God, you're so big ..." only able to take about half my flexible hard rubber rod. The words spur me on, driving me slowly into her until she's taking it all the way to the hilt. I pull out so slow, just to ram it back into her, listen to her high scream turn into a low moan. Faster and faster until we're both covered in sweat. I can reach around and stroke a nipple, just to feel her body shudder, as I cum above her.

I start to flip her over and she fights me a bit - "No! No ... that was lovely. I don't want anything else." But I do.

I tell her, "Baby, I want to lick your clit, I want to feel your folds and have you cum in my mouth. Do this for me." She recognizes the Dominance in my voice and her own Submissive nature responds.

She very hesitantly lies on her back and exposes her cock. It's very small from the estrogen injections, but erect, as she pulls it from it's accustomed tucking place. "Yeah, baby, let me lick it, relax, let me fuck your pussy and lick your clit."

I start by tracing her triangle and moving downward, avoiding the cock at first. I gently bathe a ball with a very wet tongue and take it into my mouth, carefully - oh, so carefully. Doing the same to the other, then working my way to the right and left of her cock, moaning the whole time. Finally, with short, wet licks, I take her shaft and begin licking. Pre-cum is oozing from her slit and her hips are bucking, and I know what she wants. I take her head in my mouth and start sucking, gently, then more rhythmically. My tongue is busy licking her shaft, her head, but the whole time I hold her inside my mouth, sucking, moaning.

I find the giant dildo I laid on the bed, waiting for this moment. As soon as she begins to cum, I slide it inside of her. Her orgasm doubles as she begins to lose control, twisting and turning as I fuck her like an animal, twice as hard and fast as I could on top of her. The cum shoots over and over again down my throat as I drink her up.

When she finally quiets, when we finally slow, I look up at her, grinning and say ... "All woman".