All Women are Bitches Ch. 06

Story Info
A journey into a BDSM relationship.
1.3k words
3.06
29.7k
2

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

It's nine o'clock and I finally come home. Who am I? The name is Stephen Saint Jean. A tall, good-looking black stud of Haitian descent. Twenty two years old. Currently a student at the Virginia Military Institute. I'm studying Criminal Justice. One of these days, I might join the United States Army as an Officer or join the Virginia State Police Force. I'm not sure yet. Life is good right now. I'm learning a lot, you know. I come from a family of highly intelligent and educated people. My father, Lucas Saint Jean is a Sergeant with the Virginia State Troopers. My mother, Elisabeth Moss Saint Jean is a professor at Virginia Tech. She's the first Haitian woman to become Dean of Students at that school. My older brother James is a student-athlete (he plays football) at Morehouse College. My younger brother Ames is a policeman in Blacksburg, Virginia. Yeah, we do alright for ourselves. My family keeps me really motivated.

The life of a college man can be quite stressful. Fortunately, I found ways to cope with the stress. I play sports. I'm a member of the VMI Men's Basketball team. I'm also quite involved at the Mount Lion Baptist Church in the city of Blacksburg. I sing in the Men's Devotional Choir and I am also involved in mentoring activities with the church youth. The pastor, Reginald Brown is an old friend of my family. He's a good man. I am also good friends with his son Adam, who plays football at Virginia Tech. I am involved in all manners of social and religious activities. I'm a young black man who feels fortunate and grateful for the kind of life he's led. So I am glad to give back. Sometimes, though, I need to take time for myself.

I'm a man and I've got needs. I may be a church-going college man but I'm still a very human character. I have sexual needs, folks. Those needs take me to the beds of women of all races, and occasionally to men's beds. I am a bisexual black man and first-rate sexual adventurer. I've been known to hook up with men and women at the drop of a hat. All I ask of my prospective sexual partners is that they're good-looking and healthy. I was dating a man named Dave Smith at the school earlier this year. Dave is a closeted gay man. We had our fun but in the end, we parted ways. He graduated from the Virginia Military Institute and joined the United States Marine Corps. I hear he's heading to Iraq in a few months. Our relationship was alright, and very sexual. The secrecy was what ruined things, you know. We had to hide because the Institute isn't exactly tolerant of gay and bisexual people. While he was seeing me, Dave also had another boyfriend, one of our professors. Isn't that something?

I am currently involved with Dorothy, my pastor's wife. Dorothy Brown is a tall, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed black woman with jet black skin. I must confess that I like big women and Dorothy kind of turns me on. She's a big black woman with a big plump ass. And she doesn't shave her hairy pussy. In church, she's always acting prim, proper and lady-like. I know better. Dorothy is a first-class, dick-sucking whore that would put the hood's most promiscuous bitches to shame. I love fucking her. I like to put her on all fours, spread her plump butt cheeks and stick my cock in her poop chute. That's exactly what I did one Sunday. It was in the afternoon and the church service was almost over. Dorothy excused herself and went to the ladies room. I grinned, and followed. This was her signal. I went into the ladies room with her and locked the door.

As soon as she saw me, she was transformed. Before my very eyes she went from prim and proper preacher's wife to cum-seeking slut. I put her on her knees and whipped out my cock. Ten inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black man power. I made her suck my dick and lick my balls. Obediently, she did as she was told. Dorothy loves sucking dick. She's a total slut who craves black cock and I was just the man to give it to her. She sucked my dick and licked my balls like they were made out of chocolate. In no time at all, I came. When I did, she eagerly drank my cum. I laughed as she licked my cum off her fingers. Yeah, she was addicted to black cock. And she's always chasing after the good-looking single black men of the church. I guess the preacher doesn't deliver or maybe she wants more than what he got. Whatever the case, I was always happy to fuck her.

Next, I put her on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I grabbed a handful of her long black hair and yanked her head back. Then I pressed my dick against her puckered asshole and pushed. With a swift thrust, I penetrated her asshole. Dorothy squealed when she felt my hard dick go up her asshole. I grabbed her hips firmly and slammed my cock deeper into her booty hole. I read somewhere that the bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. I guess this statement must be true. I've fucked a lot of assholes, both male and female. Dorothy had one of the tightest assholes I've ever shoved my cock into. And I was loving it. I spanked her big bottom while ramming my cock up her booty hole. She squealed and begged me for more. Laughing, I plowed into her asshole. Exploring the forbidden depths of a big woman's tight assholes is one of my favorite pleasures in life. It's so warm and tight down there. Damn. Dorothy was screaming like a little bitch as I filled her asshole with my cock. I plugged her good. It's weird, you know. In church, she's loud and always talking trash whenever her husband isn't around. Now, she was whimpering with my dick in her asshole. I laughed at her, telling her that I'd like to hear her talking trash when she had ten inches of hard black cock up her asshole. She said nothing and continued squealing while my cock rampaged through her asshole. We went at it like this until I came, sending my hot cum deep into her asshole.

I slowly pulled my cock out of Dorothy's asshole. I looked at her asshole. Damn, her formerly tight ass was now a gaping hole. I grinned and spat in it. Then, I turned her around and shoved my cock into her mouth. She eagerly sucked my cock, tasting her ass on it. She sucked me good for a few minutes, then I pulled out. We put our clothes back on. Then, she went back to the service as if nothing had happened. It never ceases to amaze me. Women's capacity for deception. With the same mouth that she sucked my dick, she would later kiss her unsuspecting husband and son, and they would still have no idea what was going on. Females are always complaining that their men are cheating on them. I wouldn't be surprised if more females cheat on their men than the other way around. I say female cheaters just don't get caught as often as their male counterparts. I feel sorry for married men. Oh, well. I'm glad to be single. With a song in my heart, I walked out of the church. There was a little store nearby. I went in and bought a chocolate bar. Sexing up church women always depletes my energy. I need to recharge. I stood in a street corner, and enjoyed my candy bar. Men and women drove by. A woman sitting on the passenger's side of her husband or boyfriend's car checked me out surreptitiously. She thought I didn't see her. You should have seen the look on her face when I winked at her. Grinning, I went back into the church. This day was turning out to be quite fun and it wasn't even over yet.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers