All Women are Bitches Ch. 15

Story Info
Black cop dominates black female gangster.
1.9k words
3.53
31.5k
6
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Take a look at Sholonda Brown. She's one of my favorite young thug bitches. You've seen them before. Those tough black bitches from the hood. Lately, I've been having so much fun with her it's not even funny. Who am I? Ripley Jackson Brakes. A tall, good-looking black man living in the beautiful and sometimes dangerous city of Boston. Way down in Southeastern Massachusetts. I work for the Boston Police Department. I'm currently a special cases detective. It's my duty to make the streets safe. How do I do it? Well, the streets of Boston have been plagued by Black Girl Gangs lately. I'm defending your freedom in my own special way. I'm taking down the Black Girl Gangs. One bitch at a time. I am combatting urban gang warfare through rough anal sex. Word up!

Earlier today, Sholonda got arrested. Apparently, she was fighting against some other females and actually hurt somebody. When the patrol officers arrived, she put up one hell of a fight. One cop even got hurt. I say it's the cop's fault. Most cops are men and they've got the whole chivalry thing. They hold back when dealing with aggressive and violent women. I never do. I'm a big and bad black man. And if some woman gets in my way, I take her down. I've been doing this long before I became a cop. I possess a natural, hidden talent which makes me uniquely qualified for taking down the most evil men and evil women in the world. You see, I've got no conscience whatsoever. I can do anything at all without feeling guilty. I'm a cheerful sort of sociopath and I'll be your policeman for today.

Yeah, they arrested Sholonda. This wasn't her first arrest. Or her tenth. Or even her twentieth. This black female was trouble. Always getting into fights. She was an angry and mean-spirited female. Ruthless and as mean as they come. They brought her into the interrogation room. The first cops couldn't make her talk. That's why they sent her to me. I am well-known for being the toughest, meanest and rudest cop in the department. I don't care if you are a man or a woman. I will beat you down. Yes, bitches, I will beat you down. And I will make you talk. How come I can mess up a woman just as much as I can mess up a man? It's easy if you don't give a crap about it. Being cheerfully sociopathic helps, of course. And a bit of natural sadism doesn't hurt either.

So, yeah, the Powers That Be sent Sholonda to me. I watched her for twelve minutes on camera before I stepped into the interrogation room. I've seen her type before. A black chick who thinks she's all that. A bitch with an attitude. They're frighteningly common in the hood. I've been messing them up for as long as I can remember. Why? Simply because it's fun. I mean, why not? They're rude, vicious and violent. They think having a pussy entitles them to the best of what life has to offer. They never imagine that they have to pay their own way in life. They're lazy, unimaginative and utterly boring. Having a big ass and a tight pussy is just about the only thing most of them have going on for them. Actually, I take back the tight pussy comment. Since the majority of hood bitches sleep around, their pussy can't be all that tight. Their assholes are tight, though. Most bitches from the hood are dreadfully afraid of anal sex. They're afraid of getting their assholes pounded. That's why it's so damn fun to fuck them in the ass. Once they get their anal cherries popped, most of them can't seem to get off any other way. They become anal sex addicts.

Anyway, Sholonda was sitting on a chair in the interrogation room. The other cops wanted her to give up the names and addresses of her fellow Black Girl Gang members. These young thug bitches were responsible for several assaults, robberies and murders. Oh, yeah. Black female gangsters are capable of murder. That's what a lot of chivalrous policemen forget when dealing with female criminals. A woman can squeeze a trigger just as easily as any man on the planet. When dealing with them, you should be ruthless and pragmatic. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy. If you hesitate when dealing with a female criminal, it's going to be your last move. Many cops have been killed by female criminals over the years. Of course, I know that. So, let's get on with the interrogation and the following breakdown of Sholonda. Watch what happens, folks!

I walked into the room. Sholonda looked at me in a nonchalant manner. I knew what I looked. A tall, good-looking black man in a well-tailored business suit. I'm a sexy stud. Both men and women check me out. I've been known to hook up with members of both sexes. It's fun to be a bisexual black man in America. At the police department, no one knows or suspects that I am bisexual. And I like it that way. I'm not ashamed of it. Oh, no. I just don't think my sexuality has anything to do with my ability to be the world's number one cop. Sholonda looked at me, and I bet she liked what she saw. I could see it in her eyes. She should have been looking into my eyes. Had she done that, she would have seen a coldness far beyond that which is found in the infinite darkness of space. Of course, she didn't. Most people never see this in me. The fools.

I sat down with Sholonda, and I politely asked her a few questions. Simple questions. Her name, address, cell phone number and date of birth. She didn't do anything but roll her eyes at me and chew gum. I smiled. I produced a small electronic device out of my pocket and with it, I killed the camera. I almost put out the electrical system of the entire police department. We had basically fifteen minutes before they could fix the problem. And the police interrogation room door was locked. Sholonda was mine. I smiled. We were going to have some fun together.

I asked her the same questions. Once again, she ignored me. I smiled. Then, I punched her in the face. Hard. Sholonda blinked. She looked at me, stunned. I smiled. What's the matter, Sholonda? Why are you so surprised? You are the tough thug bitch. The black female gangster. The killer. Why are you so shocked to see a male police officer hit you in the face? I calmly asked her the question again. She shrank from me. I grabbed her by the scruff of her neck, then threw her against the wall. I heard a satisfying crunch. I smiled. This was going to be good. I really hope she's not going to crack easily and spill the beans. I took out my belt. Sholonda's eyes widened. I smiled, then grabbed her and whipped her across the face. The belt left some nice blue marks. I smiled. This was good. I smacked her around a couple of times, but she still wouldn't talk. So I decided to take out the big guns.

I grabbed Sholonda, and dropped her on all fours. I made her drop her pants, and inspected her pussy and ass. I took a finger and stuck it into her pussy. Then, I took it out. Okay. Sholonda's eyes widened. She was beginning to realize that she had pissed off the wrong cop. So I gave her the standard psychopathic lecture made so famous in the movies. I told her what I thought. She was worthless trash from the hood. And she was the bane of America. A threat to the lives and freedoms of good men and women everywhere. And I was going to stop her. I saw myself as a defender of freedom. I'm going to ass fuck her into submission with my giant black cock. End of story.

I dropped my pants, and whipped out my dick. Ten inches of long and thick, uncut Black Man Power. Sholonda's eyes widened like saucers when she saw it. She began to beg and plead. Hell, she mumbled so incoherently that I thought she was speaking in tongues. Laughing, I grabbed the bitch and made her assume the position. Face down and ass up. I pried her butt cheeks wide open. I smiled, then pressed my cock against her butt hole. With a swift thrust, I went inside. The blood-chilling scream which escaped from Sholonda's mouth was music to my ears. I laughed and rammed my cock into her asshole. I was going to make her sing a new tune.

As I filled Sholonda's tight asshole with my cock, I felt so calm and peaceful inside. If you ask me, female gangsters just need a stiff cock in the ass to tame them. The United States of America has suffered under the wicked deeds of these evil women for far too long. Have no fear, citizens. Your freedom will be defended. I can and will plow into the assholes of every bitch who considers a life of remorseless criminal activity. Either they will change their ways or they will learn to love the big black cock that's invading their assholes. Word up!

Sholonda howled like one of the damned as I fucked her asshole like anal sex was going out of style. Her howls were music to my ears. I've never heard such a wonderful symphony before. Every thrust of my big black cock into the black bitch's asshole was a strike in the name of justice and true equality. Every inch of my cock that filled her derriere was a march in the name of peace and prosperity to be achieved only after the criminal element is eradicated. And every time she howled, it was the adding of a new hymn to the glorious symphony of unbiased justice. Halfway through it, she realized that her ass was paying for what she did and none of the other female gangsters could help her. So, she confessed. Like a true bitch, she barked the names and addresses of her fellow gang members. I memorized them and I fucked her good. Something amazing happened. She began to enjoy it. I could tell she was loving it. She actually told me to kepe fucking her! I laughed. It's always good to preach to the converted! We went at it until I came, sending my cum deep inside her asshole. Sholonda howled, an ear-shattering piercing sound. I roared victoriously. Justice at last!

Afterwards, Sholonda calmly readjusted her clothes and did as I instructed. She told the detectives the names and addresses of her fellow female gang members. She even testified against them in court. All one hundred and twenty seven members of Boston's Black Girl Gang were convicted by a staunch prosecutor from Suffolk County and sent to prison. Sholonda cut a deal with the district attorney and walked scot-free. She became my personal love slave and I delighted in turning her into a whimpering anal slut. Unfortunately, she didn't last long and perished in a car crash while I was at work. Oh, well. It's so hard to find good help these days. I'm interviewing new prospects for the position of my personal love slave and anal slut. Both sexes can apply. Do you know anyone? Just kidding! Folks, the line starts at the right!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers