Allen Learns a Hard Lesson

Story Info
Clare & Diana lure cousin into shower, then drain him dry.
5.1k words
4.14
203.4k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,699 Followers

All of the characters depicted in this story are 18 or older.

*

Allen had discovered a little hole in the wall of his closet that looked into the bathroom and he was peering through it excitedly. His cousin Clare was taking a shower and he was staring wide eyed at his cute cousin's naked body. Almost without realizing it, his hand had slipped down inside his shorts and he was gently jerking his hard cock as he watched Clare twist and turn in the shower.

Allen hadn't been looking forward to staying at his aunt Sylvia's. For one thing he was from the city and his aunt lived in the country. He had never felt comfortable staying there. Basically, aunt Sylvia and her two daughters, Clare and Diana, didn't seem to like him. Whenever he came to stay his aunt always had a pile of chores for him to do. Even the girls were always after him to do things for them and no matter how hard he tried he could never seem to satisfy any of them. They were always scolding him and ridiculing him.

The only thing that made visiting slightly bearable was that his two cousins were very attractive young ladies. Allen had lately started amassing quite a collection of nudie magazines. He hid these from his mother of course but in the evenings he usually had one or two in his bed which he jacked off over before he went to sleep. Sometimes, when he was doing this, he thought about his cousins.

His cousin Clare was a lanky blonde. She wasn't always mean and sometimes when Allen looked at her she would look back with a friendly smile. She was a little taller than Allen with an athletic build and a perfect pair of apple shaped breasts. Allen ogled those naked, tantalizing orbs excitedly as Clare lathered herself under the shower.

His cousin Diana was two years older than he was. She was also a pretty girl... black haired, slightly shorter than her sister which made her about his height. She had obviously inherited her mother's more curvaceous figure. She had broad shoulders and her generous breasts swelled dramatically under the tight little tee shirts she wore. She was also a proper bitch, always ordering him around and whining to her mother when he wasn't quick enough to do her bidding.

But Allen wasn't thinking of any of that right now. He had just come in from working in the yard. As he was tossing his sweaty tee shirt into the closet he had discovered the little hole in the wall that gave him a glimpse of the bathroom. He couldn't believe his luck when Clare stepped into the shower right at that moment. He could see everything,...her rosy breasts, her tight, round ass and her lightly haired pussy. He was spellbound! He sucked in his breath and his cock lurched in his hand as his cousin unknowingly turned to face him. Her eyes closed dreamily as her hands slipped up over her trim stomach until she was cupping a firm, swollen breast in each of her palms. Her lips parted and a quiet moan escaped her as she pressed her breasts together and squeezed them sensuously.

"Ohhhhhh!..." Allen murmured. His excitement soared at Clare's lewd display and his hand quickened on his turgid erection. Then...

"Owwwwww!..." he cried in shock as a searing bolt of pain exploded in the small of his back. His head jerked around and he was amazed to see his aunt standing behind him. She had a leather belt doubled over in her hand that was raised to her shoulder.

"Get out of there young man!...Just what do you think you're doing!..." Sylvia seethed as she yanked him out of the closet.

"Aunt Sylvia!...I!...I!...Ahhh!..." Allen stammered, looking fearfully at his glowering aunt.

Allen's aunt Sylvia was a couple of years older than his mother. She was a striking woman who loomed over Allen in a pair of towering high heels. Her jet black hair was pulled back severely and tied behind her neck. She had an self assured bearing that commanded attention. She glared at her nephew and looked down at the hand that was jammed down into his pants. Allen couldn't help but notice that the shear white blouse she was wearing was stretched taut across her melon sized breasts. The neck was unbuttoned enough to expose a tantalizing view of her vast cleavage. She must have taken the belt off the little, black skirt that was clasped around her waspishly thin waist. Now, with his aunt's gleaming eyes boring into his with barely contained fury, Allen cringed in embarrassment.

"What are you spying at!..." Sylvia demanded, walking into the closet and finding the little peep hole. In fact Sylvia was well aware of what her nephew had been doing. She and her daughters had set Allen up. They had made the hole in the wall and they had watched him until they were sure he was undressing in his room. Then Clare darted into the shower and made a wanton display of herself, hoping her mother would catch Allen ogling her. And the trap had worked perfectly. Now Sylvia leaned towards the hole in the wall. Her short skirt rode up as she bent over. Allen's cock reflexively jerked with arousal at the sight of the satin garters that were attached to his aunt's stocking tops and stretched up tautly over the exposed half moons of her ass.

"I!...I!...I!!..." Alen stuttered in bewildered excitement, his eyes fixed on the bared, pink crescents of his aunt's butt.

"Why you little pervert!..." Sylvia stormed as she turned to face her cowering nephew.

"Come with me!..." she demanded as she snatched at Allen's ear and literally dragged him from his bedroom, down the hall and into the bathroom.

"Mother!...What are you doing!..." Clare cried in feigned amazement. She jumped out of the tub, all her dripping nudity on display as she scrabbled for her robe and clutched it against her chest. Allen clutched his fiery ear in his hand as he tried not to stare at his naked cousin.

"This little peeping Tom was spying on you!...Spying on you and playing with himself!... Unbelievable!...Can't you control yourself for one minute young man!... Violating my trust and my daughter's trust!..." Sylvia raged as she stalked back and forth in front of her trembling nephew.

"Allen is that true!...How could you!...I can't believe you'd do that!..." Clare exclaimed, looking at Allen with wickedly sparkling eyes.

"Clare!...I'm sorry!...I didn't mean!..."

"Hey!...What's going on?..." exclaimed Diana, sliding into the room with a knowing smile at her mother and sister.

"Your cousin was spying on your sister and abusing himself in the next room!...He is obviously some kind of sex maniac!...You need to be taught a lesson young man!... Diana, Clare!...Help me get him into the shower and tie him up!"

"Aunt Sylvia!...Clare!...Diana!...Please!..." Allen pleaded. But before he could stop them, the three women had hustled him into the shower. While the other two women held him, Clare took the nylon sash from her robe and tied her cousin's hands together. She made sure to rub her mostly naked body up against Allen as she tied him. She was gratified to see that his teen-age cock was jutting stiffly through his shorts in response to her writhing curves. The women smiled at his futile squirming as they raised his wrists and strung him up from the shower head. The girls stepped out of the tub, then Sylvia reached out and pulled her nephew's track shorts down and dropped them at his feet. Despite all the hubbub, Allen was still aroused and his full shaft jutted obscenely from his loins.

"You wicked, wicked boy!..." Sylvia fumed as she pinched the bell end of Allen's scarlet tool and began to twist and knead his distended cock crown with her long fingers. With her eyes smoldering into her cowering nephew's she slowly pulled his unyielding shaft away and down from his groin making poor Allen gasp with arousal.

"Gnnnn!....Ahhhh!...Ahhh!..." the trembling young man panted as his aunt's tweaking fingertips sent lightning bolts of excitement flashing through his groin. His cock ballooned to an enormous size under his aunt's rude fondling.

"You're going to have to learn to control yourself around my daughters young man!...We can't have you running around the house in this condition!..." Sylvia seethed. Her eyes sparkled with amusement as she lewdly fingered her nephew's responsive tool. Then she released his throbbing boner which sprung back upright with such force that it slapped his stomach with an audible..."Thwack!"

"Clare!...Your cousin needs some relief!...I want you to give it to him!..."

Clare looked at her mother then at Allen, eager to get her hands on his rampant erection but not wanting to betray her lascivious feelings.

"Ohhh momma!...Nooo!..." she pleaded coyly.

"Go on!...Do it!..." Sylvia demanded, pointing imperiously at her nephew's throbbing tool. She folded her arms under her heavy breasts, lifting those bulging orbs skywards as she stared at her daughter.

Clare gave Allen a funny, kind of lop-sided smile and then, still holding the robe against her chest with one hand, stepped into the tub beside him. She grabbed his swollen cock with her other hand and began to stroke it firmly.

"Ohhhh!...Ohhhh!...Ahhhh!..." Allen gasped as Clare began pumping her hand up and down on his cock in an irresistible rhythm. He couldn't believe his luck as his scarlet wand throbbed with arousal under his cousin's shuttling fist. Now this was a kind of punishment that he could get used to. He stared around him at Diana and his aunt, wide eyed with excitement as his cousin Clare gave him a sizzling hand job. He couldn't resist the blonde's provocative fondling and even though his hands were tied above him, he was soon hunching his cock in and out of his cousin's steadily jogging fist.

"Ohhh!...Clare!...I!...I!...Can't hold it!...Ahhhh!...I'm going to come!....Nnaaaa!,,," Allen cried as his balls drew taut and his cock expanded that last little extra bit in his cousin's masturbating fingers.

"Very good dear!...Keep going!...That's it!...Make the little pervert come!..." Sylvia encouraged as the pre-come streamed from Allen's pee slit , making his livid shaft gleam under Clare's rhythmically masturbating hand.. Allen's back arched as Clare delivered a final flurry of hand strokes to force the come from her cousin's lurching testicles.

"Ohhhhh!...Ohhhhh!...Ohhhhh!...Godddd!..." Allen cried as his orgasm wracked him, his fiery sperm spurting out with feverish intensity.

"Ohhh!... Myyy!..." Clare gasped, slowing down and jerking out her cousin's streaming load with short, hard jerks of her greasy fist.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." the twitching young man grunted, lunging up again and again from his toes, as Clare pulled huge ropes of come from her gasping cousin that splattered wetly on the tub floor.

"Oh my!..." Clare exclaimed again, biting her lip in excitement as she extracted Allen's fiery load from his loins with her vigorously shuttling little hand.

"Ohhh!...Ohhh!...Ohh Clare!..." Allen moaned as his cousin worked him over. In a few more moments the spasms wracking his groin began to lessen and the come stopped spraying and began to trickle out over Clare's knuckles in little, bubbling spurts. But his cock remained rigidly erect and pulsing in his cousin's firm clasp.

Clare leaned close to her shuddering cousin and purred in his ear...."Ohhh!... Ohhh!... Ohh Allen!..." she teased, reaching down and palming his spasming testicles in her free hand.

"Is that all you've got for me baby?...Don't you have a little more for your cousin Clare?... It feels like you do!..." the blonde whispered in the most provocative tone, squeezing her cousin's balls encouragingly. She stretched his responsive testicles gently down towards the floor while scratching lightly at his perineum with her outstretched index finger. At the same time as she whisked her thumb back and forth across that tender knot of nerves under Allen's cock crown.

"Ahhhh!...Ohhh!...My Goddd!..." Allen gasped in excitement. Even though he had barely finished coming, he could feel the tingling feeling growing yet again in his cock as another load of come started to churn for release in his balls. He had never been able to come twice in a row so quickly before. He didn't know if he could but, with Clare's nimble fingers teasing his balls and her deft manipulation of his cock, the tension soared once more in his loins.

"Unn Hnnn!...Oh Yeahhh!...That feels good doesn't it Allen?...You like that don't you?...You're going to come if I keep doing this, aren't you?...Ummm!...I can feel it!...That's O.K.!!....We want to see you do it again!....Come on baby!...Come on!..." Clare coaxed, working her squirming cousin over with an irresistible touch.

"Naaaa!...Ohhhhh!...Yessss!...." Allen whimpered as his testicles kicked violently, somewhat painfully again and another orgasm overcame him. Once more the groaning youth strained up from his toes as his come streamed hotly over Clare's extended wrist.

"That's it!...Unn Hnnn!...Yess!...Come baby!...Unn Hnnn!...Come for your cousin Clare!..." the excited blonde whispered, rubbing Allen's knob briskly and massaging his balls to draw out yet another load of come from his aching groin. There wasn't nearly as much sperm as the first time, but there was still an impressive puddle of boy juice collecting at the bottom of the tub.

"Ahhhhh!...Goddd!...Clare!...Ohhh Goddd!..." Allen panted as his cousin stopped frictioning his now livid cock crown with her thumb. She contented herself with squeezing out the last dregs of his come with luxurious hand strokes up and down the length of his crimson shaft.

"I think he's done momma!..." Clare whispered, slowing her hand on Allen's still pulsing erection.

"I think not young lady!...The boy is a sex freak and he has insulted us with his deviant behavior here in our home!...You will continue to relieve him until I say he's had enough!... Do you understand me young lady!..." Sylvia ranted giving Clare a brisk stroke of her belt across her exposed backside.

"Now do him again!...And make sure this time you've got it all!..."

Clare gasped at the stinging blow her mother laid across her ass. She glared at her then looked at Allen, her eyes flashing with displeasure.

She resumed beating her cousin's now exceedingly tender cock. This time she sped up her hand strokes, frictioning her cousin's crimson tool carelessly with the quick up and down movements of her greasy little fist.

"Ohhhh!...Ohhh!...Clare!....Easy!...Easy!...Please!..." Allen moaned, squirming in discomfort as Clare scrubbed his scarlet, gleaming shaft with heedless disregard. But bound as he was he couldn't escape his cousin's lewd fondling. And even though he'd already come twice, he was still a horny young man and despite his tenderness his cock was soon once more jutting through Clare's relentlessly masturbating hand.

"Come on Allen!...Come on!..." Clare urged impatiently as she vigorously jacked off her gasping cousin. Soon she was complaining to her mother that her wrist was sore and she wanted to stop, but Sylvia convinced her to keep going with another wicked slash across her bare bottom.

"Unnnnn!...Unnnn!...Waittt!...Goddd!...Easyyy!...Nhhaaa!..." Allen cried. His cock was raw and paining him terribly as his balls knotted up once more in imminent orgasm.

"Come on!...Come on!...For God's sake just shoot it!...Do it Allen!...Do it!..." Clare demanded, bearing down on Allen's livid shaft with all her strength and jacking him furiously.

"Phwahhhh!....Ahhhh!...Ahhhhh!...Goddd!..." Allen wailed as his balls convulsed once more and more come began to spurt from his cock in ragged streams.

"Yessss!...Yessss!...Unnn Hnnnn!..." Clare hissed as she stroked Allen's cock with deliberate, hard strokes in time with his ejaculation, drawing up a much more meagre flow of sperm from his balls than before.

"Unnnnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." Allen moaned. There was only a muted feeling of pleasure in his groin. His balls were starting to hurt quite badly every time they spasmed and his cock felt like it was on fire. Clare was complaining that her back hurt as she finished getting him off for the third time. Allen was just glad it was over. Soon he just sagged against his bonds as Clare finished draining him.

"Unnnn!....Unnnn!....Ahhhhh!...." he panted as Clare finally stopped stroking him and squeezed the last of his watery sperm from his cock like she was finishing off a tube of tooth paste.

"There!...He's done!..." Clare told her mother as Allen's cock began to shrink into a limp worm of flesh.

"No dear!...I don't believe he's done yet!...He's still a boy and boys are endless fountains of sperm!...Trust me!...He stills needs more relief!...Do him again!..." Sylvia instructed, slapping the palm of her hand with her belt threateningly.

"But I can't!....I'm going to have a broken arm!...Look at all the come!...There isn't any more!..." Clare whined as she stepped out of the tub and stared at her mother petulantly.

"Aunt Sylvia!...Please!...No more!...I'll be good!...I promise!..." Allen pleaded as the thought of another jerk-off session made him tremble in dismay.

"I'll do it momma!...Let me do it!...I want to!..." Diana piped up, looking at her cousin with undisguised sadistic glee.

"Noooo!...Don'ttt!...Pleaseee!..." Allen cried struggling against his bonds as he looked back fearfully into his cousin Diana's flashing eyes. His balls drew up into his stomach in fear as he imagined what his mean older cousin might do to him.

"I'm sure you're right mother!...I've always thought he was a dirty little pervert!...I'll bet I can get some more come out of him!...Let me do him!..." Diana said to her mother.

"Very good dear!...He needs to be taught a lesson that he'll remember!..." Sylvia said with a satisfied smile.

Diana smiled devilishly at Allen and then looked down at his flacid penis. She stepped into the tub and sat down on the rim facing her cringing cousin.

"I've seen how you look at my sister Allen!...I know what you've been thinking!...Dirty thoughts!...Probably the same kind of dirty thoughts you've been having about me!... You have, haven't you Allen?..." Diana taunted as she slowly pulled her tee shirt over her head, exposing an enormous pair of melon shaped breasts barely contained by a shear black bra. She dropped the sweater but kept her arms raised high so that her melon sized tits lifted belligerently from her broad chest. Allen's cock was virtually lying in her beckoning cleavage.

"Ohhhh!...Diana!...No!...I haven't!...Don't do this!...Please!..." Allen whimpered as he felt the first stirrings of arousal once more tingling through his overused groin.

"Come on Allen!...Don't tell me you've never thought about getting your hands on these big babies of mine!..." Diana teased, reaching into her little bra and pulling out her bulging, pillow-like breasts.

"I'll bet you jacked off a hundred times wishing these nipples were jammed down your throat!... That you're face was buried so deep in these tits that you couldn't breathe!... You did, didn't you Allen?...Admit it!..." Diana sneered, stretching her nipples away from her breasts and shaking the elongated cones of flesh in the most obscene and arousing manner.

"Oh Goddd!...It's not true!...I didn't!...I wouldn't!..." Allen cried desperately. But despite his protests, there was no denying the fact that his livid cock was once more stiffening at his groin in response to his cousin's lewd teasing. And as his cock stiffened, his balls knotted up and an excruciating wave of nausea began to rise in his stomach.

"How may times have you laid there with your hard cock in your hands, dreaming about fucking me Allen?... and fucking my sister?... and fucking my mother too if she'd let you?...Owwwwww!...." Diana cried, as her mother slashed her belt across her daughter's bare thigh, making Diana jump which in turn made her gelatinous tits wobble crazily.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,699 Followers
12