Allen's New Apartment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He coaxed her clit to exit its hood with strong flicks of his tongue over her clit's hood. Her clit exited slowly and engorged to stand erect, quivering for attention. Allen did not disappoint the sweet nub as he sucked it into his mouth to suckle it as though it were a nipple. The woman's gasps turned to distinct groans as she writhed in her seat to the applause of the other guests. Unable to stand it any longer she reached under the table, clasped Allen's head and pulled his face into her cunt. "Suck it," she shrieked as she rotated her hips in rhythm with Allen's tongue. He concentrated on her clit and in a few seconds she was screaming in orgasm, drenching Allen's face with her juices. Finally, her orgasm receded and she remained still, breathing hard.

"Bravo…bravo," the guests shouted and applauded in accolades to Allen's tongue skills, as the woman attempted to recover. One by one Allen visited all the guests, under the table, bringing them each to orgasm. Karl, by far, delivered the largest amount of cum to Allen's waiting mouth. He reached under the table to pat Allen's head in appreciation. Allen had saved Inga for last. When he parted her thighs, he was drenched with a heavy flow of her juices. He teased her by pulling her cuntlips with his lips and flicking her clit with his tongue. Inga was extremely aroused. She panted in anticipation of cumming while her slave continued to tease her throbbing pussy and clit. Unable to contain herself any longer, Inga wrapped her thighs around Allen's neck and pulled his face into her cunt.

"Eat me, you fucking cum slut!" she shouted as Allen tried to continue teasing her. "Make me cum, whore!" she cried again as Allen relented and began to lick and suck Inga's pussy as she moaned. "Yesssss, oh yesssss…that's it…oh Jesus…suck my clit hard, sweet slave," she shouted and erupted into a massive orgasm. She shuddered and shook as she screamed incomprehensively through each of her cum spasms. "Oh God," she gasped and collapsed in her chair trying to catch her breath. Allen was unsure of what to do next. He waited for instructions under the table as

Helga lifted the tablecloth and beckoned him to her. "Crawl to the kitchen," she whispered and he quickly moved painfully on hands and knees into the kitchen. He looked up at Helga waiting to be told what to do. She sat in a kitchen chair and spread her thighs, "It's my turn now, cum slut," Helga said to him and pulled him between her legs. Allen inhaled her sweet fragrance as he eagerly kissed her pussy. Her scent was like no other and his arousal was complete. With a rock hard cock, he licked Helga's sweet cunnie.

"Ummmmm," he moaned as he licked and sucked her sweet treasure in rhythm with Helga's moans of desire. Her orgasm was unlike any other he had ever seen. She writhed and bucked, squirting sweet nectar from her pussy as her cunt muscles clenched about his tongue holding it fast. Helga was a 'multiple' and she would cum again and again with each spasm of her pussy. Her cunt nectar spewed out to coat Allen's face, mouth and tongue. He could not believe that anyone could cum as often Helga did while she continued to hold his face to her pussy, crying out for more. Finally, her orgasm subsided into little mini after-cums that soon ceased as well. She lay back in her chair reveling in the pleasure just visited upon her.

"Oh my God, Allen!" Helga exclaimed when she regained her senses, "that was incredible. That was the best cum I've ever had!" she smiled sweetly and looked down at him. "I'm going to love having you about," she said. "You also did a number on Inga out there, you little rascal, she grinned." Allen smiled back, pleased with himself. The two submissives heard the guests leaving while the Mueller's thanked them for attending. After a few minutes Inga entered the kitchen, embraced Allen and kissed his mouth. She told him how pleased she was with his performance.

Karl came in and shook Allen's hand vigorously. All the guests had remarked about how skilled a slave Allen had proved himself to be. Karl released the elastic cords holding his balls and Allen breathed a sigh of relief having been freed from that painful implement. They rejoiced their good fortune to have found Allen and how well he fit into their lifestyle plans. Allen too was very joyous of his new found home and friends. He knew that at last he had found a home. The four of them retired to their beds to sleep and awaken to whatever a new day would bring.

The End

12