Allen's New Apartment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Therefore we shall only use three candles; each to represent a decade of his life. But first, I want him to fully enjoy his party and birthday cake by displaying his marvelous hardon in honor of this celebration." That said, Inga bent over and took Allen's semi hard cock deep into her mouth.

Her nose grazed Allen's smoothly shaved pubic area while her tongue expertly worked on his hardening cock. Inga, having frequently fellated Allen, expertly brought him to a magnificent hardon in quick fashion and was applauded by her guests. She withdrew her mouth from his seven thick inches of rock hard cock and drew his ample foreskin down to fully expose his purplish cockhead.

Reaching into the box, she withdrew an adjustable cockring and quickly placed it over and around the base of his cock. She tightened it very tight and announced that now Allen was neither able to cum, nor lose his hardon, until she released him from his cockring.

The small eager audience applauded again as they anxiously awaited to learn what Inga had in store for them. Inga didn't keep them waiting as she immediately began to lick and suck Allen's nipples. Soon, his nipples began to rise up into hard pointy cones and protrude from his chest.

Inga reached into her small box again and withdrew two one inch long, one quarter inch in diameter, coiled metal spiral springs. She screwed the coiled spiral springs over Allen's hard nipples until the springs stood upright and pointed towards the ceiling. Her guests were totally befuddled.

Inga grinned at her guests as she withdrew two ten inch birthday candles from her box, each one quarter inch thick. She screwed the candles into the coiled spiral springs to transform them to birthday candle holders. The guests began to applaud, but Inga held up her hand to stop them.

Reaching into box again, she withdrew a twelve inch long, one quarter inch thick birthday candle. She drew the twelve inch candle through her pussy to wet it with her juices. Inga grasped Allen's hardon and squeezed his cockhead with her fingers and his cockhole opened.

Using her cunt juices as a lubricant, she inserted the candle into his cockhole and slowly pushed it down his urethra until it reached the entrance to his bladder. She stopped just before entering his bladder and stepped back to reveal five inches of candle protruding from his cock and pointed at the ceiling.

Inga produced a grill lighter from the small box and lighted the wicks of all three candles to the applause and cheers of her guests. Allen was stunned as he saw the candles burning and the wax beginning to melt. Inga began singing 'Happy Birthday' and all the others joined in to sing along as Inga led them through several choruses of the birthday song.

Allen jerked when the first drop of molten hot wax dripped onto the base of his nipple, sizzling as it struck his sweaty chest. He cried out when a drop of the hot molten wax rolled down the candle in his cock, but it stopped short of falling on his cockhead.

The audience eagerly watched as the hot wax would drip onto Allen's nipple flesh and begin to harden. Again Allen cried out with pain as the hot wax now dripped on his tender cockhead, sizzling as it struck some of his precum. The torment continued as the spectators watched, fascinated with Inga's ingenuity.

Allen tried to blow the candles out, but Inga severely admonished him, she threatened to put a ball gag in his mouth and with unspecified severe punishment if he tried it again. Allen groaned with pain as the hot wax began to totally cover both of his nipples until they disappeared from view. The same thing happened to his cockhead as the hot wax completely coated his cockhead with the molten 'gift'.

He moaned as Inga drew his foreskin up over the hot wax that coated his cockhead and now his foreskin suffered the same 'pleasures' that covered his cockhead. Soon the melted hot wax ran down the candle holders on his nipples and the metal spiral springs began to heat up. Allen could feel the slight burning sensations growing hotter.

The flame on the candle in his cock burned near his cockhead causing Allen great anxiety. Inga relieved him by pulling out another two inches of candle from his urethra. Allen squirmed and squealed as his nipples and cock became hotter and hotter as his 'birthday candles' burned closer to his nipple and cock flesh.

He cried out 'Please, Mistress, please' several times, but Inga ignored his pleas. To amuse themselves at Allen's expense, the spectators repeated singing the 'birth day' song each time the flame neared his cockhead, now covered completely with hot wax, including his foreskin.

Allen looked at the guest spectators while he was tormented by the hot wax burning him. They were reveling, singing and wearing the crazy cone shaped party hats. The candle in his cock became warmed by the flame and Allen's body temperature. Inga slightly bent the candle to drip hot wax on his lower cockshaft and his balls. He groaned as the hot wax splattered on his smoothly shaven balls.

Soon the front of his balls and cockshaft suffered the same torment as his nipples and cockhead, as they too were coated with the hot wax. Allen was sweating profusely from the heat and fear that his genitals would suffer irreparable harm from the burning hot wax that covered them.

As the end of the candle burned to within a half inch of his cockhead, Inga blew out all three flames, to Allen's grateful relief. Suddenly Allen realized that Inga was going to remove the wax that coated his nipples, cockhead and balls. He dreaded the thought that perhaps his skin might crack or be pulled from his nipples and genitals.

Inga surmised what he was thinking and decided to let him continue to wonder what would happen to him. She knew that ripping the now hardened wax from his nipples, cock and balls would indeed hurt, but his skin would be spared.

The spectators gathered around him closer as Inga grasped the two metal springs on his nipples with her fingers. Just as Allen closed his eyes to gather his courage, she ripped the springs and wax from his nipples. Allen screamed at the sudden pain at his nipples then it was over. It was like pulling adhesive tape from his skin. It hurt, but in a flash it was over.

He steeled himself for the removal of the hardened wax from his balls and did not even want to think about how removing the wax from his cockhead might feel. Inga looked into Allen's eyes as she rolled back enough hard wax from his balls to provide a handhold. Allen's eyes were glued to Inga's and they begged for her not to hurt him.

She smiled and ripped the wax from his balls accompanied by a forceful scream from her birthday slave boy. Tears welled up in his eyes and rolled down his cheeks. Inga leaned in to lick the salty sweet tears from his cheeks then smiled at her slave.

She started to work the wax on his cockhead and prepared to remove it. Allen realized that there would be two events to prepare for; removal of the wax from his foreskin, followed by another torment when Inga removed the hardened wax from his cockhead.

He steeled himself as Inga grasped the hard wax that coated his foreskin. She forcefully tore the wax from his foreskin in a single swift movement. His foreskin was pulled and stretched horridly as his screams confirmed the pain in his cock. Inga examined his foreskin and though the removal had been extremely painful, the foreskin was intact with no tears or bleeding.

Now all that remained was the removal of the thick coat of hardened wax that covered his sensitive cockhead. She bent the wax out from under his rim and prepared a place to hold her fingers to the wax. Allen closed his eyes tightly as he feared the worse. He gritted his teeth and Inga ripped the wax away from his sore cockhead in a single surge of hardened wax up and away.

His cockhead was intact, although it had a deep red shade and very sore to the touch. Allen felt his cockhead burning, but he had survived. The guests cheered and applauded his courage and resolve as they privately wondered if they would have been able to withstand the rigors and pain as well as Allen had done. Even Master Karl, Inga and Helga applauded him.

Following the wax removal ordeal, Inga whispered to Karl to prepare Allen for the finale to his birthday party. Karl gathered the other man to assist him to prepare for the final event to the evenings activities. Allen remained still as Karl, William and Patrick moved him from the table to bend him over a hassock with his bare ass easily accessible.

Karl fastened his restraints to the short legs of the hassock as Inga addressed her guests. "Now, we shall have the traditional spanking of the birthday boy," she announced. "Each of us, including Helga, will give the birthday boy three spanks with their open hand; one spank for each decade of his life.

Helga will begin, followed by each of our guests then it will be my turn and finally, Karl will administer his three spanks, for a total of twenty one strokes. William, Patrick and Karl will each provide our birthday boy with three additional spanks each to conclude the birthday spanks with a total of thirty." She paused, smiled then told Helga to begin.

Helga stepped to Allen's side and drew her hand back and delivered a stinging spank to Allen's asscheeks. She delivered two more hard stinging spanks then stepped aside to yield to the next spanker. Allen was surprised at how hard Helga had delivered the stinging spanks. His ass was hot and he feared that the skin of his ass would be seared by the time the final spanks were delivered.

Each of the guests stepped up to take their turn at providing Allen with their share of the birthday spanks. Both the men and the women delivered hard painful blows to Allen's totally reddened ass. Tears welled up in his eyes as the three men lined up to deliver their final three spanks each.

Allen was sobbing openly when William and Patrick finished. He knew that the final three would be fearsome strokes from his Master Karl. True to his position as Master of the assembled group, Karl's final three spanks were horridly painful and Allen screamed while his asscheeks blistered from Karl's' hand.

Inga experienced a Motherly heartfelt pang as Allen wept openly from the pain on his asscheeks. Her poor little slave boy's bottom hurt so much from his ordeal. She gathered the other three women to form two groups and assigned each group to soothe Allen's sore, burning and seared asscheeks with their tongues.

Kathleen and Ellen kneeled behind Allen first and each soothed an aching and sore asscheek as they licked his pummeled ass flesh. After several minutes, Inga and Helga replaced them and they continued to soothe Allen's asscheeks until his sobbing subsided to soft whimpers.

Inga moved in front of Allen to kneel down to kiss his cheek tenderly as she whispered in his ear. "Mistress loves her wonderful slave boy and is so proud of his endurance," she whispered softly. Allen nodded, managed a quick smile and kissed Inga's cheek whispering that he loved her too.

The End

12