Alley Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shift myself over her, holding myself up on my hands planted next to her ribs and letting some of my weight press against her. One of my legs is hitched over her thigh, her opposite thigh hitched up over my hip, opening and lining us up together. A slow roll of my hips makes me glide wetly over her kitty and pulls a soft cry from her lips.

"Feel good, kitten?"

"Mmmm," she purrs, "Yes, B." She laughs softly, the sound pure happiness as her eyes blink heavily and open again to meet mine. I lean down to capture her lips and Ali reaches up to smooth my hair out of our faces and run her fingers through it. Sometimes the only reason I keep this long mess of hair is because Alicia loves it so much.

We continue to kiss as I slide and roll rhythmically against her – languidly at first, then increasingly more desperately as heat and sensation builds between us. My breasts brush over hers with every pass and Ali uses one hand to palm me and the other hand to tease her own nipple to a hard peak. My calves tense and my toes dig into the mattress for leverage as I work us toward our pleasure.

I buck against her harder, slapping our bodies together on every thrust and dragging clit over clit on every retreat, driving her towards her orgasm and chasing my own. Ali breathes heavily through her open mouth, little sighs and cries on every exhale. My mouth is open over hers, tasting her song on my tongue and drinking her breath. I want to consume her. No, not consume, more like bask, because Alicia is the light that can't be put out. She is warm sun streaking through my cloudy days, and her eyes are shining so brightly, and I love her so fucking much.

I choke back an unexpected sob as we go over that edge together with a timing to our crescendo that I couldn't have written if I'd tried. We shudder and pulse against each other, clutching and crying out and gasping for air. This moment, God or the Goddess or the infinite or whatever the fuck is out there is right here, right now because this is the infinite. This, this, this.

I flop down on my back and start to pull the sheets up to cover us, but a wiggly fingertip nudges me between the ribs. "Better set the clock, Eliz-uh-bett-ahr Louise. You've got dish duty in the morning." Her voice is sleepy, sated, and slightly amused.

Elizabetta Louise. I swear, isn't that the girliest name ever saddled on a dyke in all of human history? But that accent kills me – I love the way my name sounds coming out of Ali's mouth. I reach for the alarm clock and set it without complaint. Dish duty was worth it.

Rolling back towards Alicia, she's already curled up and ready to spoon. I scoot right up behind her until there is no space between us. My sweet girl takes my hand and tucks it between her legs. She sighs and the sound is pure contentment, just like a kitten's purr. "I do, you know... belong to you."

I press kisses to her neck and also the spot on her shoulder where I bit so hard earlier. She reaches back and finds a section of my hair, wrapping it around her wrist like it's rope and she's tying herself to me.

At the same time, she does have me by the hair.

"I know, Ali." I kiss the mark I made one more time before we succumb to sleep. "We belong to each other."