Alley Cats

Story Info
She has an anonymous meeting in an alley.
771 words
3.64
12.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was gorgeous and funny, unfortunately he had a girlfriend, so I had no chance of bagging this hotty, but then again was he looking at me?? Our eyes met and that was it, it was like heaven we couldn't stop staring at each other, but I knew I had to stop he had a girlfriend which lived on my block, I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt, would I???

2 hours later were outside in the ally together and im really turned on by now, just waiting for his soft lips to touch mine, the wait seemed like ages but when he did, it felt so right and I knew at that moment I was going to fuck him senseless and nothing was going to stop me, not even knowing his girlfriend was still inside the club!

He moved his lips as if he was sucking ice cream from a cone; I moved mine in motion with his,

He viciously ripped my new denim skirt, which cost me the earth, but I didn't care, all I wanted was his long hard penis inside my wet vagina!!!

We tore at each other's clothes until eventually we were both naked in a cold dark ally at the side of a nightclub, but this way is was more exciting and risky!

He put his firm hand on my thigh, and slowly worked his way up, by this time I was moaning and groaning, he slowly thrust his fingers in and out of my wet, warm pussy, at this moment I am in pure ecstasy and ready to explode, his soft touch is just too much.

I slowly kneel to face a hard penis just staring at me; I put my mouth around the rim and gently thrust it in and out my mouth, he's moaning, as I get faster and deeper!!

He grabs my head and pulls it violently up to his view, then leans in and kisses me with intense pleasure.

He lays me down on the cold ally floor, caresses, lick's and suck's my breast's, making me feel overwhelmed with desire, he then makes his way down to my crutch, just the thought of this hunk going down on me makes me wet.

He spreads my legs and buries his face in my wet pussy, his warm tongue thrusts in and out, up and down, I feel ready to explode at this point and all I want is his long hard cock inside me.

My whole body feels week, like I have no control, im in such bliss, nothing else matters.

I pull him away and push him to the ground; I cannot take it no more, I sit on top of him and the feeling of his hard penis inside of me is just pure ecstasy.

He rolls me onto my stomach, takes a firm grip of my hips, pulls me up and back towards him so my ass is in the air and my face towards the floor, he thrusts irresistibly into me, it felt great and to my pleasure my body shuddered violently with the onset of my orgasm.

It has got to be the best feeling in the world, and god was it good!!

But he obviously hadn't finished, he withdrew from my vagina, and started smearing my come onto my anal area, when I realised what he was about to do I screamed out 'no', it was 1 thing id never tried and have never intended on doing, but he was adamant it wouldn't hurt so I went ahead so he could have his pleasure, I was still shivering from my orgasm and wasn't ready to take some pain but didn't want to be selfish.

He inserted his penis into my ass, and to my surprise it was actually pleas able, a bit painful but very nice.

He was thrusting in and out faster and faster, the faster he got, the more turned on I was getting, I knew I was heading towards my 2nd orgasm of the night, and couldn't wait, I was moaning and groaning and so was he, our breathing was getting very deep and I knew he was nearly there!!!

My 2nd orgasm came with great intense and I again shuddered violently, he then withdrew and let out a moan, he came with satisfaction and then sighed with relief!!

We were both smiling like Cheshire cats as we put our clothes on, kissed and walked away in different directions.

It was the best sex ever, but just a one-night stand, a one-night stand I don't even know the name of.