Alley Vampires

Story Info
Two vampires fuck after sating their blood lust...
1.4k words
4.31
12.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in a dark alley staring at the full moon, I thought angrily, "Where the fuck is Aaliyah?"

It wasn't really anger at her as it was simply anger out of frustration and impatience. I'd been standing there for nearly an hour as the Thirst was threatening to consume my very being. I could barely keep my fangs from coming out. I was so thirsty, but anticipation does make the heart grow fonder and my dick throbbed at the thought of tasting blood this night. Yes, the hominis nocturna—vampires exist. We've existed for millennia and even though our kind is well liked in human pop culture, we live amongst them in secret—in the shadows.

The music from the various nightclubs around clashed in the air. The vampiric Thirst made my body hurt with want. I watched groups of people walk past the alley, fighting my hardest not snatch one of them up. I'd sent Aaliyah into one of the clubs to pick our prey for the night. Aaliyah was my protégé and normally I would have gone with her, but she needed to learn how to catch prey without me.

"My Aaliyah," I moaned softly aloud.

The only thing sweeter than the taste of blood was my love for Aaliyah. She was mine and I was hers. I was her first love and sexual partner while she was the first person I'd ever turned. I didn't want the life of a vampire for her, but our love was so strong that I brought her into my world in the midst of our love making. Aaliyah was an exotic beauty with emerald eyes; skin the color of sweet caramel and curly dark brown hair. She had a thick frame and her thickness was mostly in her hips, breasts, and ass just the way I liked it.

She was a sexual deviant too. She had us in threesomes, foursomes, and there was even a blood orgy with some other vampires. I hoped she wasn't trying to get laid inside the club instead of getting us dinner.

"Tariq," Aaliyah's sweet voice called lowly inside my mind.

Whenever on a hunt, we always talked telepathically instead of aloud to avoid human detection.

"Yeah," I replied.

"I've got her," Was all Aaliyah said before suddenly appearing before me with a young lady about twenty years old in her grasp. "Her name's Melanie."

Melanie was pretty; she was a white girl with long blonde hair in a ponytail and had to have had on some of the most revealing clothes I'd ever seen. Nothing was left to the imagination and if we weren't so thirsty, Aaliyah and I would have seduced her.

Aaliyah cocked Melanie's neck to the side, revealing the nape of it as I walked up to her. Melanie's eyes were wide open as she stared into my dark brown eyes. During a hunt I always loved this part; I loved to see the fear in my victim's eyes as they realized their fate even though they were in for a surprise. She trembled furiously in Aaliyah's arms as I leaned down to her ear.

"Don't be afraid, Melanie." I told her softly. "All we want is to feed and you'll be free to go."

"If you scream," Aaliyah spoke up, licking the nape of her neck. "We might have a problem. Do you understand?"

Melanie nodded before Aaliyah and I kissed her square on the lips. We extended our fangs and my protégé fed first. Melanie let out a pained moan as Aaliyah's fangs sank into her neck. The sucking and slurping sounds that came from Aaliyah's mouth turned me on. We were so connected that we felt everything the other did and I could feel the state of ecstasy she was in drinking from Melanie. I could feel her pussy dampening too, but horniness and feeding went hand and hand.

Aaliyah drank her fill and let out a hard gasp, a large amount of blood dripping from her fangs and down her chin. It looked so sexy.

"Mmm, it's your turn, Tariq."

I disappeared than reappeared behind Melanie having switched places with Aaliyah, sinking my fangs just below the two holes where Aaliyah's fangs had been. My eyes curled back in my head when the first drop of crimson life force hit my fangs. The euphoric feeling of drinking blood just can't be described. The more blood I drained from her, Melanie began squirming and Aaliyah laughed at her trying to escape my grasp.

I knew she could feel my dick throbbing on her ass while pre-cum oozed in my boxers. The harder my dick was getting, the harder I sucked on Melanie's neck. I drank until I couldn't drink anymore; coming up for some much needed air.

I unhanded Melanie and she fell to the ground with a harsh thud. Aaliyah and I looked down as she slowly backed away from us before jumping to her feet, running like she had the speed of the Flash.

Aaliyah laughed, "What's eating her?"

I smirked, "We were."

Aaliyah craned her head upward to the sky and next thing she knew, my lips were kissing hers hungrily. She responded instantly in kind as we were in the ecstatic throes of sated blood lust and all reasoning was gone. We fed and now we only cared about one thing—fucking. My hand clamped around her throat, slamming her into a brick wall of the alley. My other hand found her shirt, ripping it open and taking her bare breasts in my hands.

My tongue on her tits created a world of pleasure for my love. With each lick, Aaliyah's nipples sprouted like rosebuds. My hands left her breasts, effortlessly sliding off Aaliyah's pants and panties. My lips found her neck, leaving a trail of kisses on it as my fingertips landed on the face of her pussy.

"Tariq," she moaned as my fingers teased her labia lips and clit.

I found Aaliyah's sweet spot, caressing it until her coochie started creaming. Wanting me inside her, Aaliyah undid my pants quickly, letting them fall around my ankles. Easing to the ground, she took my dick in her mouth and a few minutes of Aaliyah's head game along with her fangs teasing my cock had my eyes curling to the back of my head. Not wanting to cum except inside her, I jerked her head back. As if she weighted nothing, I picked her up and Aaliyah held on tight for the ride I was about to take her on.

As I entered her dripping wet slit Aaliyah's legs instantly wrapped around my waist. Never taking my eyes off her, I ground my hips slowly.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she yelped.

I licked the blood off her chin, stroking Aaliyah's middle rougher as my dick drowned in her wetness. With each pounding stroke I gave her, her titties bounced wildly and the visual was mesmerizing. I pressed my palm against the wall and dug in deeper. My protégé moaned at my pace, but my nonstop soon caused Aaliyah to scream. Her nails dug into my chest, tearing apart my shirt while I hit bottom within her causing her legs to shake violently.

"Damn, Tariq! You're fucking the shit out of this pussy ain't you?"

"Mmmm," I groaned, feeling my knees buckle. "I knew you wanted it, so I'm giving it to you."

"Don't stop. Please don't stop!"

The nut at the tip of my dick was ready to blow and Aaliyah's soft moans lingering in the air was turning me on to the fullest.

"Mmmmm, I'm about to cum, baby." I moaned, placing my face in the crook of her neck.

"Fuck, Tariq!" Aaliyah squealed, squirting her love juices. "Ahhhhhhh! Agggggghghh!"

We came together in an explosion of erotic bliss, my fangs biting into Aaliyah's neck while hers sank into my shoulder. Coming down from our orgasmic high, we made out for a good minute, our fangs clashing.

"Mmm, so what now, baby?" Aaliyah asked.

I smirked, "All these clubs around us and you're asking 'what now'? Let's hit one up and have some fun."

Aaliyah smiled, "Cool. Any chance we could end up bringing someone home with us?"

"After that—oooh, anything's possible tonight," I replied.

We left the alley and rounded the corner. While Aaliyah was looking for a new bedmate, I was looking for that and another feeding. Blood was calling my name. When we entered our first club, our eyes feasted on the live atmosphere and the hot women in the spot. We spotted some vampires in the establishment and instantly locked eyes with them as they flashed their fangs. We flashed ours back and two female vamps lashed their tongues at us.

I swallowed hard and grinned, "Tonight's going to be good."