Alleyway Punishment

Story Info
Unexpectedly punished by others who aren't my Master.
1.9k words
3.73
30.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute late and I knew the punishment would be severe. My master had only given me 20 minutes to make the 17 minute drive from my house to his, I was also told under no circumstances to not be wearing clothes.

Even though I wasn't told I knew master would be pleased if I turned up with a butt plug in. I chose a medium size one, a pretty pink jewelled one. It hurt to put it in as I didn't have time to play with my tight little ass before, but time was against me and I didn't want to disappoint master.

When I arrived at Masters house there was no where to park, it wasn't quite dark yet and there was still the odd person milling about, I only had 2 minutes to park and make a run to his front door.

Just by chance as I circled back along the road a car moved, I was so happy, my heart was racing with excitement but also I knew my master would have some thing unpleasant installed for me. He'd been too nice lately and I know from past experience as they say that was the calm before the storm.

I looked at my watch, I only had a minute to run to his door and then I could see him, I'd missed him so much this week. I'm not sure if he was punishing me or trying to get me more needy by having no contact. Master doesn't like it when I whine so when he told me last Saturday to wait for his command, I had to wait. I hope he has a nice surprise for me. I am a good little slut for him and I'm well behaved.

I ran to his door and grab the handle, it's locked. I can't get in, I try it several times it's definitely locked. I knock but not so loudly as I don't want to create any attention to my naked self, I think I hear voices but when I turn there's no one there. I knock louder I know now I will be late, but that's not my fault, surely? Maybe something has happened to Master, I hope he's OK. Is he punishing me? Just as I went to knock again someone grabbed my hand and wrenched it hard behind my back, as quick as a flash another hand cupped my mouth, I couldn't scream, I couldn't move, I tried to move but I was forced to stand still. I was told by a gruff voice to stand still. I felt my legs being kicked apart by his and he bought me closer to his body, still his hand was over my mouth and I could smell a mixture of grime, dirt and sweat, it was not pleasant. I wanted my Master to open the door and help me, why wasn't he there, why wasn't he helping me.

As I was held in a bear hug with one hand I felt his other hand reach round to between my legs, his hand expertly found their way straight to my pussy. "Just as I thought" he told me, "you're enjoying this, you're wet already and I haven't even started with you yet. What sort of silly little tart walks around naked in an open neighbourhood."

I tried to shake my head, no I didn't want to be wet for him, I'm not enjoying this. I'm naked for my Master not for you. I was saying over and over in my head.

"Let's take this some where more private" I was told as I was dragged to the alley way beside Masters house. I desperately willed Master to rescue me but he never came. I wished now I hadn't put my butt plug in it made me look like the little tart he knew I was.

The alley way stank of stale piss, beer and rotting garbage. It was disgusting and made me feel sick. Whimpers were rising up in my mouth but not able to escape because of his hand across it, his hands felt so big and strong and very rough. His callouses were scratching my lips. I could feel his breathing in my ear and hear his every breathe as I'm sure he could mine. My chest rising and quickening with each step.

I felt a sharp spank on my right butt cheek, "keep moving you silly little tart, hurry up this isn't going to end quickly for you"

I thought of when my Master talks to me like that and how much I love it, but he had no right. I wasn't his slut, he shouldn't talk to me like that. But I liked it, I like being a little slut so I deliberately stalled my walking. This time he pinched my right nipple, it made me wince but the pain was nice, it was welcomed.

He pushed me up against the filthy wall but kept his hand on my mouth, he ordered me not to not make a sound and not to run. I could hear his zipper being undone, I tried to make out his face but it was too dark and there was no moon or street lights to illuminate the area.

He pushed me to my knees and told me to open my mouth, I went to shake my head but he grabbed my hair so tightly my eyes began to water, "open your mouth" he roared, just as I did I felt his warm piss splash over my face I tried to shake my head to avoid it, but his grip was so tight, I had to succumb to it. He made sure he painted all of my face with his piss, my eyes began to sting, it was up my nose, it was filling my mouth I was trying to let as much as I could dribble out. When was he ever going to stop, it felt like minutes that he was using me as a dirty public toilet, I realised I was actually crouching and arching my back. I was enjoying it. When the last drops of piss were splashed on my face he pulled my head up towards his gaze and ordered me "drink my fuckin piss" he snarled. "Drink it now" I drank it as ordered and as I gulped it down he slapped his cock across my face both sides. He then reached down and gave both nipples a hard squeeze and slapped my breasts while still holding on to my hair with a vice like grip.

He forced his piss flavoured dick into my mouth and told me to take my time. Instinctively I closed my eyes and let my tongue take over at what it's best at, I explored his cock which was slowly growing bigger in my mouth, my tongue wanted to taste every inch of him. He didn't smell fresh, and I almost urged but I was enjoying myself. I didn't want too, but I could feel myself getting wet, I wanted to touch myself I wanted him to touch me. I resisted.

I felt his grip loosen on my hair and I was able to go further down his cock, he felt so big, my mouth was stretched and I wanted more.

My want was soon answered, I heard footsteps in the alley and hoped it was master.

The help I expected and hoped for was not forth coming. Instead I heard zippers being undone and my heart sank. Still with no light I couldn't see faces but I knew there were 2 more men that had joined us. I felt a sharp slap against my breast which made me scream out in pain and as I did another cock was pushed into my mouth, this time it really did make me urge, the smell and taste was horrible. It tasted of stale piss, I didn't like it at all, I tried murmuring for them to stop but to them they took it as a sign that I wanted more. The grip on my hair was tightened and my head held back as he pushed his stale stinky cock further into my mouth. I figured if I made him cum quickly then it would be over quicker so I went to work again with my mouth. Using my tongue around his cock like it was my Masters and willing him to cum, I was able to take more and more of his cock which clearly pleased them all and without warning he exploded in my mouth I was told to not drop any of it to which I was quite relieved that he came so quickly. I did as I was told and swallowed, there was such a huge amount it was difficult to keep it all in my mouth. As I finished the last drop I felt another warm jet of piss over my face and exposes tits.

As the grip was let go on my hair I fell forward exposing my bare ass to them and they were just about making out my butt plug, I tried to get up and escape them but 3 against 1 was not good odds. A few more very hard slaps to my ass cheeks and tits soon had me back in submission. "like this don't you whore, we can tell, you're a filthy little slut" all of these thing rang true and I loved hearing it and being told it.

I am a dirty slut and I am a filthy whore, but not for them. For Master yes but not these 3 strangers. My punishment will be so severe when Master finds out and he will find out. He has a way of knowing everything. This made me scared but also excited the thought of my punishment from Master.

I felt my butt plug ripped from my exposed ass and straight away shoved into my mouth where I was ordered to hold it there. I felt their hands exploring my little gaping hole which I liked but tried to show that I didn't, the butt plug was taken from my mouth and replaced with their fingers as I was told to clean them. This alternated until I felt one of the cocks forcing it way into my ass hole. No one had fucked me there only Master and again this made me feel disgusted. But it felt so nice I was aware I was backing on to it. The butt plug back in my mouth was causing my murmurs of frustration to murmurs of want. they all took in turns to violate my ass, each one harder and faster, I felt like I was going to pass out. The grip on my hair intensified and the slaps to my bare breasts were harder and more server than the last. At last I felt each one in turn cumming up my ass. No protection just 3 huge loads of strange cum in my now sloppy ass. I was like a rag doll, I slipped to the floor, dazed, breathless and feeling used., In return they each spat on me and said "you're welcome for that" and walked off.

I lay for a few minutes trying to get the strength to stand up, at least they hadn't robbed me, my car keys were still with me. As I tried to stand from the shadows I heard "well, well, well, you did me proud my little slut but next time I think you can do better".