Alliance Defiance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kastian hardly gives her enough time to recover from the assault on her throat, because he forces himself into her mouth again, this time thrusting his hips back and forth. "That's right," he grunts. "Choke on it, you little slut. Swallow the whole thing."

Mary looks up at him while a whole new round of fresh tears spills from her eyes. 'These words... I am nothing to this man. I am nothing. He should just kill me right now.'

The sight of Mary looking up at him, eyes pleading and filled with tears, is more than enough to send him over the edge. With a low moan, he grabs Mary's head and pushes her down so her nose is against the cold metal of his chestplate. He spurts his come down her throat, making sure that she's swallowed every single drop of it before slowly pulling out of her mouth and smearing the mixture of cum and saliva on her forehead and cheeks.

Kastian admires his handiwork with a smile. Mary's ruddy cheeks are stained with tears, her nose is dripping, her lips are swollen and red, her throat is no doubt raw, and her neck is bruised. To him, this is true beauty. He kneels beside her and twirls a stray strand of hair from beneath her cowl. "You sure are stunning when you look like this."

He swiftly rises to his feet, adjusts his armor back to normal and turns to leave. "I haven't decided if this will be a regular occurrence, Maryona," he says, almost purring her name as it rolls off his tongue. He pauses. "Oh, and you might want to get this back door fixed. Wouldn't want strangers just walking into your home, now would you?" With a final chuckle and a shake of his head at his own cruel sense of humor, Kastian finally leaves.

But before Mary can begin sobbing, she hears a small voice behind her. "M-Mary?"

Her heart drops to her stomach and she frantically wipes her entire face with her sleeves. "Jonan!" She puts on her best smile for her little brother as she spins around on her bottom to face him.

"Who was that man?"

Mary opens her mouth to answer but pauses. 'Wait a minute. He didn't see anything, right?'

"Oh, him? That was no one. Just a friend. Why?"

"He was mean."

Mary froze. 'How much did he see? Oh, heavens no, please let him not have seen anything.'

"That's okay. Some people are just that way. Come now, let's go upstairs like Mother told you to, okay?"

12