Allie and Friends at the Beach

Story Info
The I-Can't-Wear-A-Bikini women can after all!
18.9k words
4.52
51.8k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers

"Nothing sexier than a lawyer in a suit, with her hair up, right after she's won a case!"

It was just something Rayma had overheard in a bar once. Now, as she strutted home from a great interview past the municipal swimming pool, she wondered. Nothing? Not even a lawyer in a bikini, shaven clean down below like she used to be?

She was still feeling beautiful in her black business suit and two-tone purple silk blouse. No amount of bikini envy could destroy that on this triumphant morning. The tight skirt and well-cut coat had her sweating profusely in the bright summer heat, but that had only intensified the pleasurable itch of anticipation for tearing Sam away from his bar exam studies when she got home. The stage was set for the sweetest of studybreaks! Still, she mused as she surreptitiously admired the many topless guys beyond the fence and envied the very scantily clad women among them, she probably should have taken a different route home.

It wasn't so long ago that she could have been among them, Rayma thought wistfully as she tamped down a frustrated thought of how she would look in a bikini now. It had been entirely her own decision to join the I-can't-wear-a-bikini club and embrace her natural beauty. Sam adored her natural appearance with her vast, wild bush -- which he called her "black diamond" due to its shape and hue and his immense treasuring of it -- and the sense of camaraderie she enjoyed with Allie and Darlene was absolutely priceless. But everything had its price, and Rayma couldn't deny that she occasionally missed turning heads in a bikini at the pool or the beach.

All her frustrations about that were set aside -- though not forgotten -- once she arrived home at the tiny apartment she and Sam had been sharing since last fall, for she was fairly glowing with success and summer sweat when she opened the door to find Sam hunched over his study guides.

"How'd it go?" he asked, not looking up.

"Fantastic!" she declared. "They want me back to meet the partners."

That was enough for Sam to look up. "Wow! Congratulations!" But he remained in his seat.

"Is that all I get, dear?" Rayma grinned.

"Sorry!" Sam stood up and came around the table to embrace her. "Just stuck in test prep mode, you know? I haven't even showered yet."

"Well, how convenient," Rayma said. "I'm dying for a shower myself after the walk home."

"Oh, well," Sam pulled back. "Why don't you go first, then?"

Rayma kept a lid on her exasperation -- the poor thing was awfully stressed over the bar exam, after all -- a feeling she recalled only too well. She watched him retake his seat and go back to his reading, and then she got an idea. "Oh, very well, then, I'll go first."

"Take your time." He didn't look up.

Rayma pulled her coat off and set about unbuttoning her blouse. "Oh, I will," she said. "I mean, I really need to after getting all sweaty out there, don't I? It'll take a lot of soap and steamy water to wash it all away, no doubt. But first, I've got to get out of these clothes!" With her blouse now unbuttoned, she tore it off with a flourish and was rewarded with an admiring but frustratingly fleeing look from Sam.

Undeterred, she continued. "Did I ever tell you how good it feels to get out of my bra on a day like this?" she asked as she reached behind and did just that. "So much better to set the girls free!"

"I believe it." He said it with that hungry grin of his, but didn't actually look up to see Rayma rubbing her breasts to savor the relief.

"But you know," she cooed, pausing to unzip her skirt. "They're not what need a shower the most." She pushed the skirt down around her hips and stepped out of it. "No, it's the black diamond that needs it the most." Leaving her panties on for the moment, she patted the fat bulge in the fabric that had wisps of hair showing on all three sides. "She's really going to need a nice soapy scrub, you know, after being confined in my hot, stuffy panties all morning."

"Rayma!" Sam cried out in frustration, throwing his pen down. "Come on, you've already passed and I just don't want to let us both down by failing, you know, and here I am..." He finally looked up to see her peeling away her panties to reveal her huge bush in all its natural glory, smiling at him through her frustration as she kicked them to the side.

She ran her fingers through the matted hair and was not at all surprised to find it damp from her thoughts on the walk home. "And here you are what, Sam?" she asked.

"And here I am, a fool for the black diamond all over again," he admitted sheepishly. He stood up and Rayma was thrilled and flattered, but not surprised, to see his shorts bulging.

"You're not a fool, Sam," Rayma said. "Just a man with very good taste, who needs a break and a shower anyway. Come on, undress and join me. Please?"

Rayma wasn't sure which she enjoyed more -- watching Sam peel his clothes off, or standing naked in the bathroom doorway and basking in the glow of his adoring looks and his rock-hard cock as he did it. When it caught in the waistband of his boxers and bounced up and slapped his belly, Rayma couldn't help herself. She reached down and began stroking herself, her middle finger disappearing completely in her bush but rustling it in the most enticing way. When Sam pulled his shirt over his head, he saw what she was up to and his face dissolved into his goofiest grin. Rayma burst into giggles but didn't stop playing with herself. This was well worth not being able to wear a bikini!

"Careful, it needs a good washing!" she squealed as Sam swooped her up into his arms and then ran his fingers into her bush.

"Then no point in worrying about getting even messier now!" Sam said. His fingers took the place of her own, and she arched her back against the doorjamb as he slipped the first finger inside. His other fingers massaged her furry mound as she loved so much, while the one rubbed her gracefully from within.

"Ooooooohhhh..." Rayma bobbed up and down and grabbed at the wall to keep her balance. "Faster, Sam! Faster!" Still holding one hand against the wall, she gripped his shoulder with the other as he did stroke faster, inside and out. With his free hand he squeezed her right breast lightly. His well-practiced teasing of her nipple with his thumb was the final touch that brought her off with a deeply satisfied grunt, and she threw her arms around him. "Now let's go clean up your mess, shall we?"

As the steamy water fell, Rayma watched with her usual adoration as Sam soaped up her pussy hair with shampoo, and also as usual she scooped a handful of it to rub up and down his still-hard penis, which she tickled gently as she did. "You're the most ticklish guy I've ever been with!" she teased as he laughed at her touches.

"Yeah, I ought to be used to it by now, shouldn't I, with all that hair always tickling me!"

"And you know you love it!" She kissed him and threw her arms around him. "Mmm, a wet naked hug...that beats even passing the bar exam, doesn't it?"

"Says the one who already has passed it." But Sam returned the embrace.

"You're going to do fine!" she said, stroking his cock again. "But if you're going to concentrate, we need to do something about this, you know." She thought about reminding him of all the many masturbation breaks she had taken while studying for the exam, but she had no doubt that he remembered every one of them.

Minutes later, patted dry on every part of her body but one, Rayma lay back on the bed and beamed up at Sam as he shut the door. She had forgotten about her moment of insecurity by the pool, but when she spread her legs it came flooding back. It did not spoil the joy of knowing what the sight did to Sam, and if anything it only intensified her pleasure at his reverent fingers in her huge bush as he started making love to her. But it was there all the same.

The window was open and the warm urban breeze offered just a hint of the sounds of the city below. But Rayma's moans and screeches drowned everything out easily. Once again Sam wondered if they mightn't be disturbing neighbors on nearby floors, and once again he realized he hoped it more than he feared it. Once again Rayma's insecurities disappeared for the time being as she enveloped Sam ever so lovingly within. She would never trade such joy for looking sexy at the pool for guys she didn't even know!

"So unfair!" she opined after her second orgasm, not even counting the one in the bathroom. "I shouldn't have all the fun!"

"You don't hear me complaining!" he grunted, and to her delight he didn't slow down. Not until he hit his own crescendo and she felt him explode inside her in the most delightful way. "God, that never gets old!" she exclaimed, stroking his hair as he lay his head on her breasts.

"Best studybreak ever," he declared. "But..."

"Oh no you don't!" Rayma clamped her legs shut. "You're not going anywhere just yet!"

"Ohhhh, thank you!" he replied. "That feels so awesome."

"Oh, you just wanted me to do that!" Rayma burst out laughing. "Well played, Sam, very well played." She squeezed her vagina as tightly as she could around him for good measure. "Careful what you wish for, dear."

"That's never gotten me in any trouble yet with you!" Sam laughed, and then kissed her and rubbed her breasts with his hands. After their lips parted, he pulled out. "Sorry, dear, but I really do have to get back to studying."

"Oh, I know," Rayma said. She curled up and admired the last look at his body as he pulled his clothes back on. "Let me know if I can help with studying."

"You already have!" Sam took a long appreciative look at her body, and he was gone.

Rayma rolled onto her back and stretched her legs out. She felt beautiful. Who cared what anyone else thought?

And yet, why did she have to even ask herself that?

Rayma knew why, all too well.

Allie had told Scott before about her memories of admiring her aunts' and older cousins' bodies at Aunt Marina's poolhouse when she was younger. But of course he wanted to hear it again as they headed to Aunt Marina's for their first visit as a couple, and her first visit since going natural.

Allie was more than happy to repeat the story anyway, for she was equal parts turned on and nervous as she gunned their rental car down the expressway. "Remember, I didn't know I was going to grow up to be a bush queen," she reflected, feeling herself get wet as she anticipated changing into her swimsuit with an audience of her relatives. "And I didn't know my cousins and aunts were, either. If they even were -- maybe I'm exaggerating what I saw in my memory now that I know how I turned out." She flashed a grin at Scott, knowing how her very hairy pussy turned him inside out.

"I sure hope not," Scott quipped.

"I'll bet you do, you naughty boy!" she replied. "Anyway. That was before we moved down south, before Corri poisoned my mind on the whole 'pulling a Felicia' thing, and all I knew at the time was how grown up and elegant their pussies looked with that nice dark hair, and I couldn't wait to have a triangle of my own. God, I wish I could've kept that attitude all along!" The memories of the itching, cuts and hassle that came with shaving still had the power to annoy her now that she had come to love being the natural hairy lady she was. All those years could have been so much easier!

"Allie, I'm just glad you came to love your body in the end," Scott reassured her. "You're the one who taught me that's what's most important, after all."

Allie grinned. "Thanks. I needed that."

"Did you really?" Scott asked. "You're the most confident woman I've ever met about these things!"

"I guess this just takes me back to a time when I never even imagined I'd need to be confident about it," Allie said. "And the memory of what came in between kind of bugs me."

"What came in between. Like meeting me and the Hallowe'en party and putting Darlene's brother in his place? Not to mention bringing Sam and Rayma together?"

"Don't forget the nudist camp," Allie quipped.

Scott laughed. "Yeah, I do tend to forget that one. But I didn't know you yet, after all."

"Thanks," Allie said, now feeling more aroused than ever as she recounted the lovely adventures she'd had, most of them with Scott at her side. "I guess it still stings a bit that I let Corri bully me for so long."

"Whatever became of her anyway?"

"I never heard from her again after that day at the nudist camp. I have no idea what happened."

"And it really doesn't matter, does it?"

"Not a bit," Allie agreed. The traffic having thinned out quite a bit as they got farther out of the city, she got an idea. "You know, Scott, talking about this has me awfully wound up." She took one hand off the wheel and pulled her skirt as far up her legs as she could, and flashed him an inviting smile.

"Is that safe, Allie?"

"Not at all." But she was still grinning as she said it, though she did keep her eyes on the road.

Scott never had been able to resist such an invitation, and now was no exception. Allie spread her legs as far as she could while keeping her right foot on the gas and, though she couldn't look down, she soon felt the wonderful sensation of Scott slipping his fingers inside her panties. He started off by teasing her abundant pussy hair as usual, and she could feel the tiny tug as he wrapped the damp follicles in curlicues around his fingers and then let go. Allie was grinning ear to ear with anticipation even before he started rubbing her lips and clit, wondering if any of the other drivers on the road would have an inkling of what they were up to.

She inhaled sharply at his first stroke around her clit, as he circled it expertly and left her silently begging for more. Before she could even let the breath out, he gave her more: a lush, leisurely brush with his thumb, while he wiggled his middle finger further down and then inside, to her delight.

"You're sopping," he teased.

"Your fault!" she gushed in a husky voice, wiggling her left leg intensely, enjoying the frustration that came with having to hold her right still. She started to follow that comment with something, but promptly had to settle for only a yelp of joy as his finger tickled her vaginal walls. "Ohhhh, that's beautiful!" she screeched. "Do that again!"

He did, several times. Soon Allie was thrusting her hips up as far as her seatbelt would allow, loving the pleasant frustration of her confinement nearly as much as Scott's gentle inner stroking, which never let up for at least two miles. With the windows rolled up and the radio on, Allie had no qualms about moaning out loud.

Scott began rubbing faster as his fingers started to get tired, and with a final flourish of his thumb hard against her clit, he brought her off. Allie only just managed to keep her eyes open as she roared in joy. "Thank you!" she said in a mellow tone as he withdrew his fingers.

"That ought to put you in a good mood for meeting the relatives, huh?" Scott quipped.

"I could use that," Allie admitted.

Scott didn't need to ask what that meant. He knew Allie had, after some uncharacteristic angst about her body, decided to buy a bright blue one-piece swimsuit without a skirt. A modest cut for most women, but a daring one for Allie with her huge bush. "I'm just tired of having to hide something perfectly natural and harmless, especially when the skirt never stays down in the water anyway" she had explained, "And they are family. They won't care."

"Are you sure about that?" Scott had asked her.

"No," she'd admitted after a moment's thought. "But it's who I am and I'm not going to apologize."

There was no need to apologize on their arrival just in time for lunch. Allie's Aunt Marina was beyond thrilled to meet Scott at last, and she hurried him through an introduction to her two other aunts and half a dozen cousins whose names Scott forgot nearly as soon as lunch was served. One cousin whose name he did not forget was Paige, an extremely talkative college sophomore who insisted that he and Allie stake out a corner of the table with herself and her boyfriend, Mike. "Hope you don't mind, Scott, but Allie was my rock in the family when I was a troubled teen and I haven't seen her in a while, and girlfriends just have to catch up! Hope you're the kind of guy that understands that."

"He is, Paige," Allie reassured her. "I've been looking forward to meeting Mike here as well."

"Wouldn't have missed this," Mike said. "I figured any cousin of Paige's had to be gorgeous, and sure enough!" He flashed a cocky grin the like of which Allie recalled all too well from high school and college -- the mark of a guy who had no idea how inappropriate he was being. But after exchanging sympathetic looks with Scott, she kept her cool.

A few more inopportune comments from Mike notwithstanding, the early afternoon passed agreeably. Scott sat quietly and enjoyed listening as Allie and Paige got caught up. All the while, an amusing thought tickled him: after all the stories about Allie admiring her older cousins in the poolhouse when she was younger, perhaps the younger cousins like Paige would feel the same about her? He could hardly wait to ask her, but that would have to wait until they were alone.

For all Allie's bravery about her new swimsuit, Scott had his doubts that she would go through with wearing it. Judging from the look she gave him when Aunt Marina announced that anyone who liked was free to go in the pool, it appeared her doubts were lingering up to the end. But she did stand up and announce that she would be joining in. "And you guys?" she asked Paige and Mike.

"Wouldn't miss it," Paige agreed.

"All these bathing beauties? I'm there!" Mike said. Paige punched him on the arm but didn't quite look disapproving. Allie did look disapproving, but by then she had him pegged as the bare-pussy type. That only strengthened her resolve. It would not, after all, be the first time she had put a chauvinist pig in his place.

As she would be able to confirm hours later, Scott was right: Allie did find herself hoping her younger cousins would admire her natural beauty the way she had done with the older ones. One of those older cousins, Gia, happened to arrive in the women's side of the poolhouse shortly after Allie and Paige arrived. "Allie!" she exclaimed in surprise on opening the door. "I didn't even know you were coming today!"

"I wouldn't miss this!" Allie said. "It's been way too long!" She had her skirt and top off, but she paused in her undressing to give Gia a hug. "Have you met my fiancé, Scott?"

"Is that the guy in the green shirt? I've seen him but haven't met him."

"That's the one." Allie resumed undressing, and couldn't resist a glimpse at Paige, who had all her clothes off already. She was clearly in a hurry to get her tiny bikini on as quickly as possible, but not before Allie could see she was completely shaven down below. She could only hope that was Paige's decision and not Mike's.

Allie and Gia continued their impromptu catching-up banter. Since Allie had a head start on undressing, she had all her clothes off well before Gia did. As it took a few moments for her to dig her swimsuit out of her beach bag and she was more interested in hearing how her cousin was doing than in covering up (and, she would have admitted had anyone asked, her exhibitionist streak and a desire to show anyone who cared that the little girl they once knew had grown up), Allie spent a good few minutes standing there in the nude talking to Gia. She was vaguely aware of Paige taking a rather long look at her bush before going out to the pool, and of Aunt Valentina coming in from the patio to change. Only when Gia started to put her suit (a bikini, albeit less skimpy than Paige's) on did Allie follow suit -- more than enough time to notice, as she had always suspected, that at least some of her cousins were not as well-endowed down below as she had always remembered them being.

YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers