Allie and the Tentacle Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once it found a depth it was happy with, the tentacle slowly started to withdraw from her pussy. Allie moaned in protest, believing the experience to be over. The moan soon became one of pleasure once again as the tentacle drove itself back inside her with almost unbearable force and speed. The tentacle's lumps and bumps brushed against Allie's clit on their way inside her as it fucked in and out of her harder and faster than she'd ever been fucked before. She wanted to scream and yell with ecstasy, but the tentacle deep throating her made it impossible. Instead, Allie could only moan and do her best to match the impossibly quick motions of the tentacle, grinding her pussy and clit against the tentacle and its maddeningly pleasurable knobs and bulbous growths. In the past, Allie had only been able to cum when she was being fucked if she or the guy was also playing with her clit at the same time. Finally, she'd found something that could provide her with the mystical vaginal orgasm, a fact that overrode the fact that it was a disgusting tentacle monster that defied earthy description.

Faster and harder still, the tentacles fucked her mouth and cunt. Allie moaned and screamed in pure ecstasy, her eyes becoming glassy and unfocused, her pupils becoming incredibly dilated, with barely a hint of her bright blue irises to be seen. She was now a creature of pure lust as the strange creature and its disgusting tentacles brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Had she been able to focus her eyes, she would have seen two more tentacles making their way to her small, soft breasts. The tips of these tentacles were concave, and even before they touched her nipples, they began making wet sucking noises. Seconds after she felt the pair of sucking tentacles latch onto her hard nipples, Allie's body shook and convulsed with the most intense orgasm of her life to that point. The creature responded to her climax by fucking her orifices as hard as it could. Were it not for the opium-like qualities of the creature's oozes, Allie's pussy would have been as sore as a woman after giving birth. Luckily, the girl was in a transcendent state of bliss and pleasure, and the incredible thick tentacles just prolonged her orgasm a full two minutes.

Once she was finally done and the ocean of pleasure that submerged her in wave after wave of orgasmic delight was finally calming, it was the creature's turn. It once again withdrew the tentacle from her mouth and the peeled back the tip in six equal parts, but this time it quickly shot back into Allie's mouth, and it emptied another two gallons of its cold white liquid into her mouth, which she greedily swallowed, pleased that this time not a drop was wasted. Once this tentacle was finished its form of ejaculation, the knobbly tentacle that had been inside her pussy began transforming. All the bumps and lumps the tentacle had inside of her were ejected from the tentacle, and implanted themselves inside Allie's uterus. Once the bumps, which were now more like large pebbles inside her, had all latched onto her insides, the tentacle withdrew. Her unusual experience in bringing a horrifying creature to orgasm was not yet complete, though.

One of the nipple-sucking tentacles unlatched from her nipple and made its own way into her soaking-wet, red-with-violation pussy. One by one, Allie felt the bizarre tentacle sucking and swallowing each of the lumps the other tentacle had impregnated her with. With each devoured pebble-like ball, the creature before her grew noticeably. Where it had first appeared no bigger than a Great Dane in size, when it finished feeding on its own spores, Allie's creature was now the size of an average station wagon. Had the creature been starving all this time, lying dormant, waiting for a girl such as her? How else would it have survived being locked in here for over 20 years without feeding as it just had? Goddamn, if only it could communicate with her.

When it was finished feeding, the creature once again let Allie down, but much more gently this time. Allie slowly felt she was regaining her ability to think straight, so she got down on her hands and knees and started crawling toward the giant creature. Once she was (she assumed) face to face with her "beautiful monster", she began licking and kissing what felt like its mouth, which was roughly 1.5 metres across.

"Mmmmm, fuck, I want you," she moaned between kisses and licks. "Hell, I need you. After today, I can only be with you." She caressed the creature, running her fingers delicately over its writhing tentacle-skin. And oh how she craved its huge, lumpy tentacles inside her again.

For once, it seemed to understand what the girl was saying. It opened its mouth as wide as it could, and out shot a giant tentacle that doubled as its tongue. Like an anaconda, the tentacle wrapped around Allie's petite body and dragged her, willingly, into the horrifying black nothingness inside its mouth.

Once she was released and her eyes finally adjusted, Allie was confused when she realised that there was light inside the creature's body. The chamber in which she found herself glowed with a faint pink glow, and it was full of tentacles just like the ones on the outside of the monster. The walls, the ceiling and even the floor crawled and slithered with the creature's infinite appendages. Even more amazing than the light or the tentacle-constructed room was the fact that the room itself was even bigger than the creature appeared to be on the outside; it was even bigger than the dining hall in which it had found and transformed her. From one corner, she could hear what sounded like women moaning. No, surely not, she thought as she headed towards the sounds. Despite the constantly undulating floor, Allie found it surprisingly easy to walk on the tentacles, as they easily supported her weight despite their size. Soon, her suspicions were confirmed.

Two women were in the corner of the room, suspended by tentacles while others fucked their mouths, their pussies and their assholes. One, who appeared to be in her mid-20s, was still wearing the tattered remnants of an army officer's uniform. But wait, that didn't make sense, the military complex had been abandoned for more than 20 years!

Still, there was Julie Harris, who was working at the military facility when the portal opened and out poured a horrific tentacled creature. Everybody else had run, but Julie found herself drawn to the beast. Her friends in the complex abandoned her and the facility while she was raped by this creature's tentacles before their very eyes. Still, she didn't hold it against them, as she had been experiencing unfathomable levels of pleasure while remaining as young, busty and beautiful as the day she was taken; they just got old and ugly.

Next to Julie was Beth Chang, a girl of Chinese descent who looked to be around 18 years old when the creature swallowed her. She had broken into the creepy, allegedly haunted military complex 10 years ago, wanting to escape her strict parents and live in the forest. It was Beth that had prized open the small section of fence through which Allie had crawled that morning. She knew nobody would come looking for her there, and they were right. The town had searched everywhere for the beautiful young girl for months before giving up hope. All that time, she had been busy worshipping and pleasing the creature that took her virginity, and thanking her useless boyfriend Tim for being so religious that he would never touch her outside of marriage.

Both girls seemed unaware of Allie's existence; their eyes focused on nothing, their minds and souls completely devoted to fucking the disgusting creature of pure pleasure to which they now belonged. Allie knew what she had to do, and she joined the two other creature slaves, standing next to Julie with her arms and legs stretched. Just as she expected, tentacles crawled out of the walls and wrapped around her wrists and ankles. She wished she'd thought to ask if the other girls ever got any sleep just before her two familiar tentacles - knobbly-food and banana-cock - grew out of the ceiling and floor, shutting the rational part of her mind down for good.

The creature fed from her womb countless times; Allie could only imagine how large the creature was now. Some time later - hours, days, months, years, who could tell when you're experiencing so much pleasure? - the creature decided it was time for Allie to fulfil her full potential.

Another knobbly-food tentacle emerged from the floor, and soon found her pure, untouched asshole. At first, it used its own natural slime lubricant to moisten her for entry, then abandoned any semblance of care for her comfort and forced itself inside her virgin asshole with even greater force than the one that fucked her pussy in the dining hall. Despite the constant source of pain-negating drugs from the banana-cock tentacle, Allie still felt the agony of her asshole being violated for the first time. She simply didn't care. She just knew that, finally, she was deemed worthy of the same treatment Julie and Beth were receiving.

The knobbly cock filled her anal passage, forcing its way into her rectum, then her large intestine. It fucked her in rhythm with the other two tentacles already inside her, transporting Allie to another level of pleasure she never thought possible, even after what the other tentacles had shown her. Even if someone "rescued" her from the clutches of the tentacle monster, Allie would always long for the feeling of three gigantic tentacles inside her now. At last, the knobbly ass-fucking tentacle shot its spores throughout Allie's most private area. At the same time, she was once again drinking the cold white liquid and felt the spores shoot into her more accessible insides.

As she felt the sucking/eating tentacles feast on the pebbly bumps that had attached to her colon and uterus, Allie finally realised something:

She was truly in love.

12