Allie Explores Ch. 01

Story Info
Allie surprises her family. They surprise her back.
2.2k words
4.33
30.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a couple of weeks before Christmas and I was on my to my parents' house for the holidays. They knew I was going to be there for the big day, but I had decided to surprise my family by arriving a week earlier than I had told them I would. I hadn't managed to make it back home for my mom's birthday so I wanted to squeeze in as much time with my family as possible.

My parents, David and Michelle, are pretty typical parents. My dad works in IT and my mom works for a catering company. I'm the middle child at 21, with my 23 year old brother Nick the eldest child and my 19 year old sister Sophie the youngest. Sophie still lives with my mom and dad.

Us three kids look pretty similar. Sophie and I, aside from the age gap, could just about pass as twins. We both have mid length brown hair and honey-brown eyes and athletic bodies. She is a little more petite than me, shorter, skinnier, and with B cup boobs to rival my Ds. Nick is a lot taller than us, but he definitely looks like us in a male form. We all take after my mom more than my dad.

I parked my car out on the street and decided to leave my things there until I needed them later, and made my way to the house. The front door was unlocked so I let myself in (I would have anyway, I have a key of course) and went searching for any signs of life. The kitchen and living room were empty, so I went to the study, thinking my dad would probably working at the computer.

The door to the study was open and I looked inside to find that the computer screen had an abandoned, paused porn video open- not exactly what I was expecting. Then I heard a soft moan from inside. I crept closer to see what was going on, my curiosity getting the better of me- obviously no one had heard me coming into the house. There my sister Sophie was sitting in the armchair, shirt on but pants off, with a man kneeling between her legs lapping up her pussy.

Wait, that wasn't a random guy.

It was my dad.

I felt like I should run away and pretend that I never saw anything, but for some reason I kept watching for a minute. Neither of them had noticed me, and I figured I should keep it that way. I watched as my dad methodically worked on Sophie who was getting closer and closer to an orgasm, licking and sucking on her clit while she grabbed her boobs through her shirt. When she started to squeal I hurried away, going back out the front door and to my car, deciding to reverse my surprise.

I gave them a couple of minutes to cool down, hoping that they weren't going to continue, while I collected my suitcase and rolled it down the driveway to the house. I let myself in again- it would have been unusual for me to knock- but this time I called out instead of sneaking around. "Hello!" I called.

My dad came from the direction of the study to greet me. "Allie, what a surprise!" he said, pulling me into a hug. "I thought you weren't coming until next week."

"I wanted to surprise you," I said.

"Allie!" Sophie exclaimed when she came to the entrance, also from the direction of the study, "it's so nice to see you!" she hugged me too. They both seemed well put together, which impressed me. If I had just had an orgasm like Sophie had I wouldn't look so normal.

"Take your suitcase up to your room," my dad instructed, "do you want a cup of tea? Coffee?" he offered. I shook my head.

"No thanks. Where's mom?"

"She's out to lunch with Belinda," my dad explained. Belinda is my mom's mom- my grandma. "They should be back soon."

"I'll help you unpack," Sophie offered, picking up my smaller bag while I carried my suitcase up the stairs to my room.

My room didn't really look like my bedroom anymore. It had been stripped of its originality when I had moved out, and was now a simpler guest room. At least my room was still a bedroom- Nick's room had been converted into a small home gym and he had to sleep on the pull out couch in the living room when he came to visit. He would be home for Christmas but he was only planning to stay a few days.

Sophie sat on the bed while I started organising my things, obviously wanting to gossip. "So, what's your love life like?" she started.

"Non-existent," I told her honestly. I had been dating a girl for a little while but it had kind of fizzled out, and then I had got too busy to really have time for relationships. My family didn't know that I was bi so I hadn't brought her up at all.

"Okay, what about your sex life?" she grinned at me.

"Same thing." That was true too- I was still a virgin (I had been a late bloomer in high school, and swiping my v card hadn't been a priority even since), not that I would fully admit that to anyone, even my baby sister.

"Boooo," she said, "now you ask me."

"How's your love life?"

"Sex life," she corrected. "I've been seeing this guy and it's going really well but he's never going to be like, my boyfriend," she explained. "Do you think there's something wrong with me?"

"Because he won't commit?" I asked. I had more than a suspicion that I knew who she was talking about.

"Because he won't fuck me. I don't want a real relationship, I'm too young to be boring. But he doesn't want to go all the way with me, am I doing something wrong? We do everything else."

"I wouldn't worry, I'm sure you're not the problem," I advised. I didn't really want to think about my dad fucking my sister so I wanted to change the topic.

"Do you think Nick has a big cock?" Sophie asked. That stopped me in my tracks. I hadn't seen my brother's dick since before we had hit puberty, so I didn't have any innocent way to know.

"Does it matter?"

"I just want to know what you think. I know your boobs are gorgeous, Allie, and I don't remember the last time I saw Nick naked. It's not fair."

"Pervert." Sophie giggled.

"Maybe a little," she agreed. I tucked my suitcase under the bed. "Come on, let's go find something to do."

The rest of the day went by really well. My mom arrived home in the middle of the afternoon and I helped her to cook dinner for the rest of the family so we could catch up, and then in the evening we played Monopoly. It was simple but it was nice to spend time with my family having been away from them for so long.

That night I couldn't sleep well. I couldn't figure out why, so at about 1am I went down to the kitchen to get a glass of water, hoping that the stretch and drink might make me feel ready to sleep again. There was a dim glow coming from the study, like the computer had been left on, so I went to investigate. There was no one in there, but the computer was indeed on, and I decided I could check my emails. I opened the internet browser where it prompted me to restore the previous session. Without thinking, I clicked it, to find that the last user of the computer had been surfing porn- probably from earlier in the day when I had seen Sophie and dad together.

There were a few tabs open, all daddy-daughter themed. As I investigated a bit deeper I found one of the tabs was an account page featuring headless dick pics, but they were taken on our very distinctive couch in the living room, leaving no doubt that they were pictures of my dad's cock. While not very long it was thick and had a mushroom head. There were a couple of videos on the page too, some solo videos of my dad and one titled "my teen daughter" that featured a headless girl- obviously Sophie- moaning for him, calling him daddy, while he finger fucked her. There were also plenty of comments he had left on other videos- "My baby girl got so wet watching this with me", "can't wait to put my cock in my daughter's pussy like this", "what a beautiful little girl, I would love to join you fucking her" and more- the most interesting I found was "I wish this was me" on a video. It wasn't that interesting on its own, but it was a threesome video, an older man with a younger girl and a younger guy, with the older guy being fucked in the ass by the younger one while he licked the girl's pussy.

I was starting to feel a bit flustered as I looked through everything and let my hand brush over my nipples. I was in my pyjamas, a tank top and some short pyjama pants, so there wasn't a lot to get in the way of them. I let one of the videos play, of a girl bouncing up and down on her daddy's cock, and got myself more comfortable in the chair. Everyone was in bed and I was feeling curious about everything and more than a little horny now, so I tweaked my nipples for a while before moving my pyjama shorts to the side to allow free access to my clit without needing to undress. I began to rub myself happily, using my natural wetness to help me. I circled my clit with my fingers, building momentum and fingering myself a little.

I heard a slight creak in the floor behind me but didn't think anything of it until I felt a hand run down my arm to guide my hand. I looked to see that it was my dad and let his hand take the place of mine on my clit. "Let me help you," he said, his voice low. He rubbed my clit with just the right amount of pressure and I let out a little whimper in approval. "You're so wet," he murmured, "Did you watch my videos?" I nodded. "What did you think?"

"I liked watching them, daddy," I said. I hadn't called him daddy in years. It must have been the porn that put it in my head.

"You liked watching me jack my cock?"

"Mmhmm."

"And you liked watching me finger fuck your sister?"

"Mmhmm." He slid two fingers into my wet hole.

"I want to make you feel good, Allie. Am I making you feel good?" he was starting to fuck me with his fingers. It had felt good when I did it but it felt better when it was someone else.

"Yes dad." He spun the computer chair around so I was facing him and he lowered himself to his knees, so he was now face to face with my crotch. He pulled at the top of pants and I lifted up so that they slid easily off, leaving me in a similar position to how I had found him with Sophie earlier in the day.

"You have a beautiful pussy," he said, "I bet it's tasty."

"You should find out," I said. I had no idea where this sexy version of me had come from- I hadn't done anything more than make out with anyone, and now my dad was kneeling in front of me and was going to make me feel good the way he had made my sister feel good earlier. He grinned and set to work licking my pussy. I rubbed my tits through my tank top before pulling it up to leave my boobs fully exposed while I pulled and rubbed my nipples, though my focus was on the new sensation between my legs. I looked down at my dad sucking and licking my pussy and felt so incredibly turned on I could practically feel myself dripping. "Does Sophie taste better?" I asked, though my breath had been taken away from me.

"You both taste amazing, sweetheart," my dad said, barely pausing before he continued to lick me. The sensation was amazing, totally different to anything I could achieve on my own. "You have such gorgeous big tits," he said, reaching up to give my boob a squeeze. I let out a moan and it only spurred him on to continue his licking. He knew what he was doing, he had obviously had a lot of practice.

It wasn't long before I came. I remembered that everyone would be asleep and managed to keep myself quiet. It was the first orgasm I hadn't given myself and it was so much better than I could do on my own. My dad gave me one last satisfied lick.

"Go to bed," he instructed, "I'll see you in the morning."

I had a feeling my visit was about to get a whole lot more interesting.