Allie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It isn't that different from a tampon. After a while, you kinda forget that it's there.

Forget that it's there?!? The thing was almost as big as I was.

"I know, eh. It's almost as big as you are," she said, reading my mind. "I should be pretty much stretched out by tomorrow night. I had to use a quarter bottle of lube to get most of it in there on Sunday night. Now its two inches longer and it just goes in and out."

My jaw was on the floor.

She kissed my cheek. "I told you, I want you to be my first. You won't hurt me, I promise. But we'll still have to go slow."

I nodded, slowly.

"Turn around," she ordered, taking it from me.

I complied and a moment later, she had somehow returned the thing to its hiding place. She looked so normal that for a second I thought she had thrown it under something.

There, she said. She shifted on the bench, squirming slightly.

Are you okay? I asked quickly.

She nodded. Yeah, it's just, I'm so used to it now. My pussy feels kinda empty when it's not up there.

My head fell back and my eyes rolled into my head when she said that. My heart stopped for like, half a second and I was so hard I thought my dick might break off right there. I rubbed my face with both hands up and down just to cover my mouth that had fallen open.

She smiled at my reaction and giggled. She ran her hand over my crotch and the blood from my face started its way down. "Like I said, this is gonna be fun."

***

Didn't sleep a minute that night. When you add up all the time that I spent lying in the bed with an erection, I was probably hard for like 5 straight hours. All I could think about was Allie. In her bed. Wearing a shirt with no pants. Little nipples poking out of the cotton. Legs spread on her bed. A black dildo the size of me. Her pushing it in and out of her pink, stretched out pussy. Her eyes closed, brow furrowed. Wanting to moan but not being able to and trying not to make any noise, because of her parents downstairs. Her pussy juices coating the rubber. Her head falls back. Thinking about me, wishing it was me, wishing it was my dick slowly pushing into her pussy, pulling out of that pussy. Her pussy squeezing the hell out me, strangling my shaft, sucking every inch.

You get the picture – it was a long night.

***

I'm in math class. My bag is full. In it is exactly one book. That book is being used, not to study, but as a cover for everything else in there. Namely, lots of rubbers - condoms, not erasers. Three different types of lube. A vibrator. A dildo – though not nearly as impressive as Allie's. Some speakers to plug into her laptop. USB key with some sex tracks on it, to set the mood. Some candles I stole from my mom.

Fuck off - It was my first goddamn time!

It was her first time, too. That kept tripping me up. Obviously there probably wouldn't be any blood or anything – Allie saw to that. God, she's so fucking smart. But in all the lead up to today, I guess I still didn't actually believe this was going to happen. I didn't really think we'd be able to fit together. Until yesterday, of course, when she revealed her..."stretching" routine.

This was really fucking happening. All of a sudden it dawned on me.

I have no fucking idea what I'm doing.

I've never had sex. I've never been naked with a girl, let alone Allie. Sure, I've seen a lot of porn – a whole lot of porn, who hasn't? But an actual girl? I don't know what I'm doing.

Off to Reddit.

"Tips for first timers." "Foreplay that gets her wet." "How to warm a girl up." "Eating pussy for beginners."

Four hours and three ignored classes later, the bell finally rang. I wouldn't say I was confident. It was a crash course, but it would have to do.

I was shuffling down the stairs so fast that I nearly tripped myself twice. I had my hand on the door, and was about to give it a good shove, when her voice came from behind me.

I turned to find her just standing there with her feet turned inward, fidgeting slightly. Her ball team had an all-day tournament at some other school so I hadn't seen her all day. She was smiling and biting her lip in that way that drive me nuts, hugging her books against her. Her hair was up. Dark rimmed glasses. She was wearing a white blouse with a plaid skirt and green stockings, and small heels.

In other words – she looked like a goddamn wet dream!

My mouth was like the Sahara desert. "Hey, how'd the tourney go?" I squeaked out, walking up to her.

"It was good. We only lost once out of four games. The girls were moving well." She looked over my shoulder to see if we were alone. "So...are you still coming over tonight?" she whispered.

"Ha-fucking-ha," I said, like she didn't know.

"You might have changed your mind since yesterday."

"Changed my mind?!? You are the ONLY thing on my mind, girl!"

Her smile exploded across her face. And it occurred to me: it was actually a smile of relief. She must have been nervous, too. She must have wondered if I was up to it – if I'd go through with it. And if she'd be any good at it.

"I was just going to run home and clear up everything with my momz."

"Okay. My folks are throwing a thing for me, before they leave. They should be gone by about 10."

I had an hour long ride home and then an hour and a half ride to her place. "Ron's gonna come by for a bit and then we'll play it like we're going to his place. You're sure about this?" I said, promising myself it was the last time I'd ask. "I promise it's the last time I ask."

She stood there for a beat, blinking up at me, and I felt my heart rise in my chest into my throat. Then she put her hand in the middle of my chest and smiled up at me. "I'll see you at 10."

I shook my head left right in disbelief. The grin I had on my face should have given me some kinda face cramp. I kissed her on her cheek and ran off.

***

Ron really came through. He could have won a friggin' Academy Award. Straight faced the whole time. He knew that I was gonna get action for the first time in my life...and damned if my boy didn't play the part to perfection. I would have been giggling like a girl if our places were reversed. But we were out of my house in perfect time.

"You need anything?" he asked me as he was getting into his car and I headed for the bus in the opposite direction.

"Nah, man, you really came through."

"Don't I always?" he said with a smirk. "That's how I do. Remember that you owe me when you're fucking the hell out of that girl tonight."

"Yo, that's a definite cause for a 'No-homo' clarification. Gotz to say, don't think I'm gonna be thinking about your raggedy ass tonight!"

He laughed. "True dat. Just enjoy it and do your thing...y'all will be a'right. You got rubbers, tho?"

"Nah, man I forgot...In fact, I think I'm just gonna shut the whole thing down..."

He began to pull away from the curb. "Yeah so, fuck off! I'll catch you later."

***

A long bus ride. A very long bus ride to think. I was pretty nervous. I kept thinking about all the things that could derail this. If her parents flight was delayed. If her big sister came back from university for the weekend. If someone visited to check up on her. If this bus crashed into a wall. The ride was usually about an hour. Tonight it felt ten times longer.

I got off at the stop and walked up the street into her neighborhood. Thankfully, she lived in a pretty diverse area so I wasn't going to stick out much. When I came to her street, I could see that the driveway was empty. Looks as though her folks had taken off.

I walked up to the door and took a deep breath. Then I pushed the door bell.

I could her the thump of her feet coming down the stairs and her figure shimmering through the frosted glass window of the door. The door swung open and there she was. I almost put my fist in my mouth. Barefeet with glossy painted toes. Long beautifully tanned legs. Cut off jeans so tight that they might as well have been underwear. A loose fitting t-shirt without a bra.

She grabbed me by the front of my shirt and pulled me inside.

***

I wanted to ease into the waters: control myself and take it slow. Like I said, I really like this girl. She wasn't having any of that. She was so rough and possessive, like I was always hers, a present that she'd been waiting to open for years. She pushed her way into my arms and pulled my head down to her hungry little lips. I dropped my bag and picked her up and carried her up the steps, two at a time, to her room. Her hands were on my head and her tongue was dipping into me and she was playing with the collar of my shirt, trying to get it off of me. I knew that I had to put her down quick or I'd stumble in all the excitement.

Just before I pushed her bedroom door open she told me to veer left, to her sister's room. I asked her why not her room and she said, quite plainly, that her bed wasn't big or strong enough for the two of us. Like I said, she's really smart.

I pushed the door open with my feet as she started biting into my neck. Finally. I dropped her on the bed and fell into her arms. I was kicking off my sneakers while she was trying to get me out of my shirt. We were all tangled and laughing and shit. Finally both my shoes and my shirt were off and she started kissing my chest. Jesus Christ! I couldn't believe how good it felt. Her small hands ran along my ribs and she kissed up and down my tummy. "Jesus Fuck, girl! How do you know to do that?" I gasped out.

"I've been studying," she said with a kiss.

Needless to say, my dick was painfully trapped in my pants.

I wanted to feel her skin next to mine. I reached down and grabbed the bottom of her tee. I was about to pull them clear of her when her face abruptly changed. She suddenly looked very anxious and I feared I had done something wrong.

"What?" I asked surprised.

She said she'd rather keep her shirt on. That obviously wasn't an option as far as I was concerned.

"You're joking, right?" I said desperately.

"Maybe, then, just turn off the lights."

That wasn't going to work, either. "I have to see you, girl. I need to. I've been feening for you since the first day. I've been dreaming about you naked for four hella long years."

She could see the pleading in my eyes and then it dawned on me that she was embarrassed about her body. How could she be? She was the hottest thing in the whole fucking world! I kissed her forehead and pulled her in for a slow kiss. Then I told her to lift her arms up over her head. She was looking at me through her lashes as I pulled the tank top from her slender form.

Her tits were small, perky and perfect. The nipples looked like the size of thimbles and were probably just as hard. There was no part of me that could possibly resist her shirtless. My head was drawn to her chest like a magnet and my mouth fastened to one nipple and then the other.

Her hand went behind my head and I could hear a little sigh or gasp squeak out of her. I just lapped her up, bathing each nipple with my tongue, moving back and forth and swirling round and gently biting one then the other. My dick felt so trapped and I had to loosen my fly before it broke the button. We lay there like that for just a bit (in reality it was ten minutes); me, feasting on her supple softness, flicking those swollen nipples like a light switch. She was enjoying my attention, I think even more than she expected. Her tummy would flex now and then as I tickle those titties and she was gripping my ears, guiding my mouth over her. When I looked up at her, her face was all scrunched up and her eyes were closed as if she was dreaming.

Too soon, Allie pushed me up and kissed me hard on the mouth. I felt like a bomb inside – I wanted to hit something so bad – it was such a confusing amazing feeling. She pushed me to sit on the bed and pulled at my pants to get them off. She threw them behind her and now was kneeling in between my parted legs, the head of my very hard dick peeking out from above the elastic of my boxers. I was kissing her cheek and neck and she was running her hands over my thighs when she noticed it and giggled. I saw what she was giggling at and whispered, "Someone wants to come out to play."

Sounded better in my head.

She whispered in my ear how she'd wanted this, and waited for this from the first moment we met. "I've wanted to touch you like this. And when I found out how much you had to play with...I wanted you even more."

I was about to pull her in for a kiss when she descended against me kissing my abs and then suddenly pulled on the elastic of my boxers. Suddenly free, my dick bobbed up from me to an almost vertical position. It hit her lightly on her nose as it sprung free and before I could apologize she giggled and looked up at me with the most incredible smile etched on her face – like a child being presented with a new toy.

That look on her face – that look of delight and surprise, the circle that her mouth made, breaking into that smile as she took hold of me and touched me for the first time – was burned into my memory. I'd remember it the rest of my life. I was totally hers after that. If she asked me to jump off a cliff, I would have done it. That was the moment that it really dawned on me: This WAS going to be a lot of fun.

She took firm hold of my shaft with her right hand. The fingers just barely wrapped around me and for the very, very first time in my whole life, I actually liked having a big dick. I suddenly felt very manly, and looking at this incredible girl, her hand possessively gripping my dick and jerking it up and down, Allie was the only woman in the world. She tugged at the skin of my shaft, and saw me wince once or twice and then went more gently, and the contrast between the pain and pleasure was mind-blowing.

"I liked that," I said, quietly. "When you go rough then gentle..."

Her eyes went wide as she listened, still jerking me. Then she smiled, as if understanding and filing it away.

There we were: my big dark body sitting on the bed, boxers half off, propped up by my arms; her tiny Asian form kneeling in between my legs, naked save for her cut off jeans, jerking me now with both hands, one on top of the other, in a slow dry rub. Even using both her hands, about a quarter of my dick was still exposed at any given moment. Her face was serene and slightly pained: she was concentrating on jerking me and studying my every move. Looking into her eyes while she jacked me off was...life-altering. I felt trapped: trapped in her grasp, trapped in her eyes...and I didn't want to escape. I brushed her long black hair behind her ear and pulled her close enough that I could suck on her ear and neck; she craned her neck, breathing heavy, but never stopped jerking me.

"Allie, you can suck on it, if you want," I offered hopefully. I held my breath a beat wondering if I was asking too much. Before I could even think twice she doubled over, her mouth poised above my swollen helmut for just the briefest of moments before sticking her tongue out to taste me for the first time. That little flick of her tongue, and I made a sound that I wouldn't have thought I could make. It felt so intense.

"Uggnhnnn...oh, shit," I moaned without thinking. Allie looked up at me, smiling at her power over me, then scurried up against me, kissing me quickly. Before I could properly kiss her back, she returned to the head of my dick and kissed it, swirling her tongue all around it and then started smacking it against her pouty lips. My head was swimming – how did she know to do this stuff?!?

"How do you know to do all this stuff?!?" I squeaked.

"I told you...I've been doing research," she said in this sultry voice. Then she smiled and the head of my dick disappeared into her mouth.

***

I was mad close – right on the edge. Between her tongue swirling around me and her hands going up and down, I wasn't doing so good. She had coated my whole cock – from root to head – in saliva. Her mouth and hands were moving in perfect fucking harmony. The feelings just kept building and building – about a million times more intense than when I jacked off. It was like she knew me better than I knew myself. And I don't even think she was even paying attention to me. The look on her face as she tended to my cock was hard to describe. It was almost like she was in awe of it or something. She slapped it against her face and then licked the shaft up and down in long strokes. I'd try to sit up – to get her to call off the dogs so we could do something else – but she'd just push me back down. That twenty minutes she just made my dick her mission in life.

She'd brought me to the home stretch and back about five times when I knew that there was no turning back. "I'm close, baby...Allie, I'm right there..." I panted out.

She heard me and jerked me for a moment or two more before sitting up straight. I was disappointed but even more relieved. All the saliva that she had been using to blow me coated her chin and cheeks, so she looked like she was drooling. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and then spread it back onto my dick. She stared at me. I reached for her and pulled her round the waist towards me on the bed. She rose on her knees and kissed down into my lips, her tongue dancing, her right hand still playing with my dick. My thumbs flicked her nipples and I was about to start doing more to her when she suddenly broke the kiss.

Her left hand pushed forcefully on my chest flattening me so that I was propped up on my elbows. Her hand then lay flat on my tummy, pressing me down even as I tried to rise. Then it happened. Her right hand held me by the base of my shaft. My dick had no give to it and stood at perfect attention. Then Allie quickly doubled over taking the top four inches of my cock straightaway. And then she went deeper.

Inches five and six went more slowly. She'd pause and open her mouth even wider, flexing and relaxing her throat to accommodate me before going deeper. Just before she reached seven, she paused and reversed herself, coming up for air. Then it began all over again, inch after inch she consumed, slowly swallowing me until only an inch of me remained. Her throat was bulging and the angle of her head and neck look absolutely impossible.

Of course, all of this was incidental. Because the moment that she started deep throating me, the combination of not wanting to hurt her and not being able to stop her lit the fuse. I only saw a glimpse of her second effort at deep throating me before my head fell back. She told me afterwards that I had started calling her name and swearing but I don't remember any of it. All I remember was seeing her swallowing my cock like a boa constrictor eating another boa constrictor and lights behind my eyelids before feeling my cock pumping into her throat.

I must have let out 3 or 4 spurts into her mouth before she pulled-up for air and jerked the rest out of me. I was spraying all over the place. By the time it was over, and I came back to my senses, Allie held my dick at the root. Softening, the top half was beginning to flop to the side and she was licking some of the cum off of me.

Ho. Ly. Fucking. God. Damn. Mother. Of. Fuck. What. The. Holy. Fuck!!

I felt like an empty tube of toothpaste. I felt like she had just sucked my soul right out of my body. My eyes felt so heavy. "That was...that was... fucking... incredible..." I managed to get out. It felt so good, I felt light-headed. I knew I had a goofy smile on my face; I actually started to laugh, trying to choke out the words, "How in the fuck...did you do that?...you...Allie...that was...that was..." My brain kept looking for words that didn't exist. Did she know what she had just done to me?

She didn't say anything. She was sucking the top of my soft dick like a lollipop. I was oversensitive from cumming but it still felt damned good.