Allie Rides Again

Story Info
A beautifully adorned body deserves an appreciative man.
7.9k words
4.33
21.3k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers

NOTE: This is a sequel to my story "Pulling a Felicia". Reading that story first, while not absolutely necessary, is strongly recommended as it contains a lot of background on the protagonist and how she got where she is now.


It was a hopelessly dark November day when Allie decided the time had come to brave the university pool.

She was nudged a bit, to be fair. But the gloomy city afternoon was perfect for a racy pick-me-up, and so Allie was open to being nudged. She was especially open to an invitation by shy Scott from Torts, one of the few first-year law students who made a point of dressing up for class like Allie always did. Retiring but quietly friendly, he had become one of Allie's closer friends through their very hectic first semester, and he had always been welcome eye-candy in his sweaters and crisply ironed slacks in those precious free moments just before and after class. Whenever she found herself awash in a room full of colleagues in old college sweatshirts and jeans, his presence – no matter how far across the room – always provided Allie with relief from any concern that she was overdressed in her own preppy clothes (which she suspected he also enjoyed admiring). But for all that, they were still only fairly casual friends when he approached her after class that day. There simply hadn't been time for a great deal of intimacy.

Naturally, then, Allie was as surprised as she was delighted when he approached her while she was zipping up her backpack. "Hi, Allie," he said, sounding just as nervous as a teenager asking a girl to dance for the first time.

"Scott, hi!" Allie replied with a smile she hoped would put him at ease. "Say, I love your sweater!" He was wearing a particularly smart forest green number that wrapped itself ever-so-tightly around his slim abs, as sexy as it was warm on that chilly day in the drafty old classroom. "I wish there were more of us who dressed up for class."

"Thanks! You're looking great too, as usual." Allie was wearing a blazer and turtleneck and gray slacks, actually one of her plainer outfits for wearing to class, but the day had begun as a fairly plain day. "Anyway," Scott continued, still looking rather nervous. "A few of us are meeting at the pool at four today for water polo. I thought I heard you mention last week that you'd been meaning to try out the pool one of these days, so if you'd like to join us..."

At this, Allie felt her heart bounce into her throat and back again. It was true, she had said that, and she really did want to brave the pool one of these days, and it was not as if she had anything to be ashamed of...but with Scott? And who knew which among the other guys in their class? To say nothing of the female classmates who would discover her secret in the locker room? Stop it, you've got nothing to be ashamed of, she said to herself. He might even like it, and if he doesn't, good riddance!

"Sure!" Allie said. "It's perfect weather for that, isn't it?"

"Exactly what we were thinking this morning," Scott said. "So, see you at four?"

"You sure will," Allie said, smiling through the mild panic that hadn't quite passed. She was dying to ask who else would be there. But it was too late for that to matter, and besides, she reminded herself once again, any problem the others might have with her was just that – their problem. She had gotten all that out of the way a year and a half before on her visit to the nudist camp with Corri and the guys, when nearly everyone except Corri had embraced her look. It was a welcome she had never forgotten, and a clean break with her nasty childhood "friend" that she had never regretted.

That final fling with her high school friends, while extremely memorable, had not exactly been life changing. It had, however, inspired her to gain a great deal of confidence in her body, and life since then had only strengthened that confidence. It had given her the resolve to ditch her boyfriend Jim the year before, when he had pestered her to shave her pussy. The poor guy had tried to hide his repulsion on seeing her nude for the first time – he'd tried, but he had failed – and it had only gone downhill from there. It was Sunday brunch at the end of their first weekend together when he'd asked gently but firmly if she would consider getting a Brazilian.

"Absolutely not," Allie had said, already thanking her lucky stars that the sex had been no great shakes.

"But the bare look is so sexy, Allie!" he'd whined. "And I've heard it feels better for the woman, too."

"Which part feels better, Jim? The pouring hot wax on the most sensitive part of my body and pulling the hair out afterwards, or the itching when it grows back in?"

"No, I mean, you know, sex when you're bare! It's supposed to be a lot better."

"It isn't, Jim. I've tried it. For years I tried it, and I'm never going back. I'm comfortable with being natural and furry – in fact, I love it – and I'm never going through that pain and that hassle again. End of story."

The jerk had paid for her brunch and kissed her cheek and mumbled something about calling her when they both knew he wouldn't. And, thank heavens, he never had. Though her feelings were hurt, Allie already had already known then that there were plenty of men out there who would appreciate her thick, full bush. Perhaps, she told herself now, Scott would be one of them. Or one of the other guys who would be learning her secret that afternoon. With a plucky smile, she tamped down the butterflies in her stomach with a reminder that she was not the one who had anything to be ashamed of.

Besides, a bit of male attention would be nice after having her nose buried in law books for the prior two months. Allie was anything but boy-crazy, and the past year and a half on her own had taught her that she was perfectly capable of being happy with her own company. But the memory of Craig and Eddie and their adoring reactions to the sight of her full glory at the camp was a welcome ray of light against the lousy weather, and she was certainly overdue for some more fun.

Allie had, even before the big day with Craig and Eddie and Corri, come to think of it as marking the end of her childhood and the gateway to adulthood. Of course she had been twenty-two years old, but visits to her old hometown had always had a sense of unfinished business to them up to that crazy day. Spending a day naked in public followed by sex with her two best high school friends had certainly been effective in slamming the door on her innocence once and for all. And life had been pretty good since then, if mostly chaste by comparison. Two weeks later, she had come back up North for her coveted internship at an up-and-coming law firm. A summer of tireless work had paid off in the form of a job-offer, and she had spent the next year being paid handsomely for work she enjoyed.

A glowing letter of recommendation from her boss and better-than-expected LSAT scores had inspired her to shoot the moon on law school applications, and she had landed a coveted slot at a Top Ten school. Whereas many of her classmates there had come straight from undergrad, Allie's year of work meant she had been able to splurge on a wardrobe of smart blazers, crisp blouses, tailored pants and pleated skirts while most of her new friends showed up to class in jeans and sneakers. Though she sometimes felt overdressed in her fancy attire – which she privately called "nerdychic" – she exulted in the sense of maturity and far remove from her casual Southern teenage years that it inspired. Allie was a city girl now.

And while she knew perfectly well that she did not dress up just to attract guys, she was quite pleased that it had that effect as well. Scott in particular, as he had always struck her as a nice guy. Shy, but the shy guys were usually the best once you got through to them.

Of course, Allie mused on her walk back to her room a few blocks off campus, when Scott saw her in her swimsuit, she would get through to him all right. One way or another!

She had bought the suit shortly before she graduated from college, only weeks after her decision to go natural. Upon her realization that her natural state was that of a true bush queen, and her accompanying, delightfully naughty, oft-repeated mantra "I can't wear a bikini," she had concluded that some more modest swimwear was in order. And so she had purchased the bright red, one-piece suit, complete with a skirt for modesty. But on her first and last visit to the college pool in her new suit, she had quickly discovered that the skirt did nothing for her modesty. It did flow out gracefully enough to do its job while she was actually swimming. But when she stopped to stand in the shallow end or tread water in the deep end, it floated up and out of the way every time, revealing her abundant pubic hair to anyone close enough to look her way. No one had commented on that occasion, and Allie had also been sporting hairy legs at the time in any event; but she had been very much aware from that day onward that a trip to the pool meant her I-can't-wear-a-bikini secret would be revealed.

Of course, the hearty welcome she had received at the nudist colony had been a great help to Allie in overcoming her reticence about such things. But although she had come to embrace her natural state wholeheartedly, she remained self-conscious about it with her new friends. The unceremonious rejection from Jim hadn't helped, though she never doubted that she was better off without him. For that reason, though the university sported an Olympic-sized pool with convenient hours for busy students, Allie had never ventured there to date.

You never had any intention of hiding in your clothes forever, she reminded herself now. It had to happen sometime, and you're not the only one who'll be self-conscious about your friends seeing you in a swimsuit! That last point was one she had repeated time and again every time she had nearly overcome her shyness about the pool before, and it rang as true as ever now as Allie arrived home and dropped her backpack in its usual spot in the corner. When that point still didn't quite put out the pangs of nervousness that continued to smolder within, she came up with another oft-repeated point. Think of how you love seeing guys' hairy chests and legs – now you know some of them love that look too!

That settled it! With something approaching peace with herself now washing over her at last, Allie removed her coat and went to her dresser to retrieve the red swimsuit. With care not to look at herself in the mirror, she quickly took off her pants and shirt. Upon quick further reflection, she also removed her panties; the whole point was to see what she would be putting on display in a few hours, after all. She then pulled on the swimsuit, fitting it a bit awkwardly over her bra, and then turned to admire herself in the mirror. It fit just as well as it had the last time she'd worn it, as a complementary gym membership had kept the pounds off while she'd been working, and on dry land the skirt preserved her modesty with inches to spare.

Pushing her nasty memories of Corri and Jim back to the furthest reaches of her mind, Allie gently lifted up the skirt. She did her best to imagine the pleasant surprise – or at least indifference – that Scott and the others would have at the inevitable sight of her dark brown pubes that now showed so unmistakably against her pale skin and the bright red fabric, which bulged slightly against the additional hair it was barely hiding. Her uncertainty notwithstanding, Allie felt herself growing aroused as she became aware of the show she would be putting on for her friends. Whether attracted or repulsed, they would be very much aware. She could push the skirt back down, of course, but that would provide only a few seconds' worth of modesty and would also draw further attention to her naughty secret.

Naughty and beautiful secret, she reminded herself, and she began teasing the hair with both hands while continuing to admire herself in the mirror. This is what sets me apart, and that's a good thing. As she imagined how it would all come across to her friends, it occurred to her once again that they would have their own insecurities to deal with. Bellies, breasts, too much or too little hair elsewhere...to her delight, Allie realized there might even be another woman like her among the gathering! What better way to set her friends at ease with their own insecurities than demonstrating that she was also not an orthodox beauty and she was perfectly comfortable with that?

A rare lovely thought Corri had offered up once upon a time roared through her mind now: "There's something to be said for a relationship where you've seen each other half-naked before the first date!" Quite true, Allie reflected now, and with no further ado she pulled the swimsuit off and got out her vibrator to relieve the growing anticipation she had inspired in herself. Three orgasms later, she heated up a can of soup for lunch and then hunkered down to study until it was time for the pool.

Looking as put-together as ever in her outfit from that morning (she harbored some hope of an invitation to dinner afterward), Allie arrived at the phys ed building shortly before four. Her curiosity about which of their other colleagues were invited was finally, partially satisfied when she entered the locker room to find Michelle from Contract Law heading for the shower in a dark blue bikini. "Hi, Allie," Michelle said in her nasal New England accent. "Joining us for water polo?"

"Yes," Allie said. "Can't wait, it's been too long since I've been in the water."

"Oh, I know!" Michelle agreed. She had paused in the shower-room doorway to greet Allie, giving Allie a moment to assess her body and her own likely insecurities. There were no obvious ones that Allie could see: Michelle had a rather homely face but, Allie now saw, a knockout figure that she was probably delighted to be flaunting. Given the skimpy cut of her bikini bottom, she clearly was not the twin Allie was hoping for. Fortunately, Michelle did not linger long, and Allie was spared the prospect of undressing with an audience. "Well, I'll see you out there," she said.

"See you soon," Allie acknowledged with a smile as she opened her backpack and pulled out the red swimsuit. After hanging her backpack in the locker, Allie set about undressing. She half-hoped, half-feared that another friend would appear while she was stark naked; but the door didn't open again until just as she was pulling the straps of her suit into place. Now decent for better or worse, Allie turned to see Pamela, who usually sat near Scott in Torts. "Hi, Pam," Allie said, taking a chance on the nickname.

Short, buxom Pam smiled. "Hi, um..."

"Allie," she reminded her with a grin. Torts was a big class.

"Sorry! I'm terrible with names!" Pamela had a locker of her own, evidently, and was busy with the combination as she apologized. Allie did not need to wonder about Pam's insecurity: the poor thing must have been a 34DD or thereabouts.

"That's fine," Allie reassured her. "Joining us for water polo?"

"I always do," Pam said.

"So this isn't the first time there's been a game?" Allie hadn't thought of that.

"No, a few of us have been doing it since I guess the second week we were here. Scott got it started. I guess he was varsity in college. Was he the one who invited you?" Pam had removed her top and bra by then, and Allie was treated to a look at her heavy breasts – little wonder one of the guys had thought to invite her!

"Yes," Allie said. "I'm so glad he did, he seems like such a nice guy but we haven't had much time to get to know each other."

"He is!" Pam told her. "But he's awfully shy, you know."

"Yes, I do know," Allie said.

"You look like you're a little shy, too, in that suit. But it looks good on you. Very elegant." Pam herself had a colorful one-piece, and was hurrying herself into it – but not before Allie had gotten a look below to see that Pam was a shaver.

"Well, thanks," Allie said, unsure if she appreciated the comment or not. Her favorite remark on the matter – "I can't wear a bikini" – came to mind, but she opted not to say it. Pan would see that for herself once Allie got in the water. Time to excuse herself. "Well, I'll see you out there."

A sign in the shower room ordered all to shower before entering the pool, so Allie stepped under the warm tap water just long enough to get visibly wet before making her way out to the pool. The usual temptation to wrap herself in a towel until she got in the water was still there – even her flirtations with nudism hadn't disabused her completely of her modesty – but Allie tamped it down and kept her towel clutched in her right hand. She deposited it on a chair by the pool and turned to greet the clutch of friends who were already in the water. Scott was among them, and looked delighted to see her. "Allie!" he called out. "Right on time!"

"Glad to hear it!" Allie replied, and she sat on the edge of the pool to get her legs wet first, an old habit of hers that now afforded her a chance to keep her secret a secret for a few moments longer while she assessed the crowd. "Crowd" was perhaps not the right word, for she saw now that there were only six people regarding her from the pleasantly lukewarm water: four men, two women, and she and Pam would make eight. She knew only one of the guys besides Scott, a chiseled-looking blond named Ron who was looking delightful in a black Speedo; with the welcome sight, Allie couldn't recall offhand which class they had together. Scott himself was in a plain red pair of trunks, looking endearing as ever and, like herself, with wisps of hair escaping the edges of his suit. She could only hope he might have an inkling of how sexy she found that!

Allie bit the bullet and slid into the water with a smile, forcing herself not to look down and see what she already knew: that her skirt was billowing out to reveal her wonderful secret. Drawing attention upward was the thing to do, so she waded forth and introduced herself to the two guys and one gal she didn't know: Gabe, Dan and Darlene. In the heat of the moment, Allie was no longer on the outlook for what each of them would be self-conscious of.

Pam arrived moments later, and the game was on. To her great pleasure, Allie found herself on Scott's team, along with Gabe and Michelle. Now that the ice was broken and she was sure her secret was out, Allie let her competitive side take over and gave little thought to the likelihood of anyone's furtive glances between her legs. Between the game and the enviable view of the guys' bare skin and the chance to bond however fleetingly with Scott – and her stubborn, devil-may-care attitude about what was showing – there was little room for self-consciousness. For the most part, the game kept her moving around too quickly to offer much of a look most of the time anyhow.

It was a fast-paced but good-natured match, which was just as well since Allie's team trailed from start to finish. For that reason, Allie was unsure of when the inevitable glances from her new friends began. She made a point of not looking out for them, after all. But over the course of the game, naturally there came the occasional moment where she was standing still long enough to afford a look; and look they did. Michelle was the first one Allie was aware of, during a lull in play. Allie saw her looking, and was ready with a smile when Michelle raised her eyes again to see she'd been caught. Michelle looked mortified, and mouthed the word "sorry", which Allie acknowledged with an unembarrassed nod and OK-sign.

Dan was the next, while Allie was guarding against him during an intense play. This time she was already looking at him, and saw his eyes meander downward long enough to register the taboo sight and then dart back upward, careful to avoid her own eyes and focus instead on the ball. For the remainder of the game, she was never aware of him sneaking another look; he was either repulsed or too gentlemanly, she assumed. Either way, Allie kept her head high and showed no discomfort, and as a result she managed to feel none.

YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers