Allie's Garden

Story Info
A young woman communes with nature.
4.1k words
4.19
66.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie stood in the fading light and surveyed the boxes. So many boxes. Not that they were huge boxes, she didn't own that much stuff, but there were so many boxes.

The movers had left only 15 minutes earlier and she had been stalling the process of getting them opened and sorted. She thought about it for a minute, and then decided it might just as well wait until tomorrow. She had been planning this move for a year now, one more day wouldn't hurt. The move was meant to be a break from the past, shedding old relationships, old expectations and old complaints. Miami was as good as place as any to restart!

"23 wasn't too old to start fresh." she thought, then laughed, well aware of how young that was in the big picture.

She had found the home online, a lucky break as it had just gone on the market, and the price was ridiculously low. Someone needed out of this place in a hurry and Allie was happy to oblige them. Located on the far west side of the city, it essentially looked out at the swamplands. Allie didn't see swamp, she saw unbridled nature; natural beauty in a primal form.

"Some of these plants could be 1,000 years old." she thought.

Allie had always been a hippy at heart, communing with nature and all that. Although close to the city, this spot seemed very primeval.

Leaving the boxes behind she went to the patio door and looked out. Her reflection in the glass revealed a truly beautiful young woman. She had had inherited all the good qualities of her Latino father and Native American mother. The result was a tall, curvy dark skinned beauty, black glossy hair to her back, dark eyes, and a broad white smile. She didn't have to work hard to keep off the weight, which was a good thing, since she also inherited her mother's appetite. Instead she had a trim belly, nice enough hips and 36C breasts that she could use to her advantage if she had to. Fortunately she was smart enough that she didn't have to, unless she wanted to. The air conditioning was going full tilt, coming out he register on the floor directly under her. She felt the chill up her long legs and belly even as her nipples tightened and embarrassingly poked through her t shirt. She blushed, realizing she may have been putting on a show for the movers by going bra-less.

"Oh well, I'm sure in Miami that's no big deal." she hoped.

She unlocked the slider and slid it wide. The heat and sudden rush of scents was almost overwhelming. It was like a floral shop times 100. She walked out onto the stone patio, and then into the manicured Bermuda grass, letting the scents lead her around her yard. It was nicely sized, big enough for the patio and a small garden. A tall fence separated the neighbors to one side. The grass spread out toward the swamp and then sloped down to a wall of vegetation. She looked out and realized that vegetation was the beginning of the swamp, there was nothing beyond it but nature. She walked to the top of the slope and breathed in again: more fragrances, too many to name, swept over her. She turned toward the house, wondering if the garden could be started without....

"Ohhhh, What was that scent?" her mind asked.

She had caught a small whiff just as she turned, that stood out from the rest, easier to pick up, but not just that... it seemed... nicer. She looked down the slope and didn't see anything that stood out. She walked down further, using her nose more than her eyes to search. Gradually she bent to the left, walking to the deepest part of the yard. She kept moving, enjoying the smells. She approached the vegetation wall and looked it over. To be exact, it was a green wall of vines, taller than she was, but with a lower section, almost like a flower box at its base. The natural flower box extended about 3 ft from the wall. It looked almost man made, but hadn't been kept up in a hundred years.

She leaned in and found the scent strongest here. She bent down and looked. Although it was mostly greenery, there were a few plants mixed in, taller than the rest, reed like, almost like asparagus. What caught her eye were the pink and gray tips on the reeds. They were the only color in the area. She bent down and inhaled. She was immediately struck by an ever stronger aroma. Her lungs filled with it. Suddenly her mind was filled with images from her past... holding a boy's hand, her first kiss... the first time a boy touched her bra strap... her first orgasm.

"Whoa!" She shook herself back to reality, unsure of where that little rush of libido had come from.

"That's some good perfume there, boys." she said to the plants.

She made a note to cut some later to have on the table. It would make the house smell wonderful. She realized that the sun was down further, and suddenly the image of a gator popping out of the vegetation made her realize she was a stranger in these parts. She would head inside and get a good start tomorrow. She said goodnight to the swamp and headed into the house. Except in reality she just stood there, looking down at the flowers. It took 10 seconds for her brain to catch up to the fact she hadn't turned at all. She was still standing there. She knelt down and inhaled again. Another wave of intimate warmth flooded her body. The sky almost seemed to brighten.

She curled herself lower and studied the mystery plants.

"You look like alien asparagus to me, gents." she stated.

The stalks were thin but sturdy, swaying just a bit in the breeze, with the small tops made up of gray, no, they were light blue, and pink balls. They glimmered, as if wet. Without even thinking twice she bent down and daintily touched her tongue to the top of one of the reeds...

... and although she had never done hard drugs, Allie instantly suspected that's what it felt like to take a hit of something powerful. Her mind blanked white, and then the color rushed back in. She felt lightheaded, but then like 1,000 oceans were crushing down on her. Just as quickly the pressure was gone and she felt a euphoria tingle up and down her arms. For a split second she felt worry or concern at what she was doing, but that emotion was run over by a train full of pleasure, including the ghosts of her sexual past. She plucked one of the stalks, mesmerized, and held it up. The nectar at the top seemed to pool and form a drip. Before it could fall she put out her tongue and let it land there. The same rush hit her and she shivered in the heat. She carefully set down the stalk, as if thankful for the gift and wanting to respect for its offering. She leaned down and gazed at the group of stalks again. While before she only noticed a half dozen, now there seemed to be two dozen, maybe more of the stalks, all colorful, all waving in the breeze. The motion of the stalks was captivating too. Her conscious mind noticed the fact that the stalks were actually moving independently of the breeze, leaning back and forth completely opposite the blades of tall grass adjacent to them.

"Haha, funny little asparagus," she cooed to the stalks, "how are you doing that?" wondering out loud, not disturbed at all by the unnatural behavior.

She leaned in closer to the group of stalks and noticed 4 more, much larger than the first, nearly an inch in diameter. They had the same shape, just larger and... these were actually moving. They moved from the rear through their smaller cousins and approached Allie in the front. One rose up, seemingly growing in front of her. Allie looked at it curiously. She put out her hand and the stalk immediately moved toward it, slowly. She patted the stalk on the head and it wavered in place. As she pulled her fingers away she saw more sticky nectar. Without hesitation she licked it from her fingertips and got another jolt of emotion, this time more warm and assuring than before, and more potent. Allie just felt so good right now.

The other stalks had now approached her, undulating in front of her. She reached out with both hands and they approached again. This time they made contact, rubbing themselves against her finger tips and palms, moving up her wrist, over and back again. Soon they had entangled themselves gently on her wrists and through her fingers. Gently and ever so slowly they pulled her forward, insisting quietly that she place her hands on the grass just in front of the flower box. She pulled back a bit but didn't seem too concerned when they pulled back harder. It just seemed like a funny game, even while the deeper part of her brain sent out a silent warning. As she bent forward she noticed that there were more stalks than she remembered, dozens of them, filling the space inside the flower box.

As she counted, the other two larger stalks glided back behind her, rolling up over her knees, around the calf once, quite softly, and then down to her bare ankles. A wispy tip brushed the sole of her foot and she shook off the tickle absentmindedly. The two stalks eased her knees and feet backward a bit, tugging smoothly, moving her from a kneeling position onto all fours. She didn't hardly notice, let alone mind it. In fact, it allowed her to drop her head further to look across the tops of all the tiny stalks. Each one glistened with a drop of that aphrodisiac nectar, and swaying in unison they looked like an animated rainbow.

"This is amazing and its just my first day."

Suddenly a new stalk rose up, this one larger still than the other two, yet more flexible, more animated. Had she not been so affected by the nectar she would have shrieked in terror, because this shaft rose out of the grass exactly like a snake. It rose to the level of her nose, and almost seemed to be looking at her.

"It doesn't have eyes, but that doesn't seem to stop it." Allie thought, intrigued.

It bobbed and weaved, as if trying to decide if Allie were friendly. Allie smiled broadly at the almost human behavior. The smile must have assured the stalk because it moved forward, right under her nose. Allie didn't move and allowed it to very gently touch its tip to her bottom lip.

The scent and wave of feeling this time was yet more intense and Allie issued a low cry. All of the same intimate feelings ran through her, from her lips across her shoulders, past her nipples, down between her thighs, both knees and right out of her toes. Her eyes fluttered and her back arched slightly as the feeling bolted.

She was about to say something: what, she didn't know, and to who, she wasn't aware, but before she could even craft a thought, the stalk pushed itself between her lips. It was past her teeth in an instant and when she tried to close her mouth her lips only closed behind the stalks tapered head. But as quickly as it moved, it stopped, not moving again and Allie became aware that her whole mouth was full of the nectar dripping from its surface. Instinctively she inhaled deeply and closed a vacuum around the bulb, running her tongue over it, tasting the gelled nectar. She moved her head forward then back, as if coaxing more of the syrup from it, and was rewarded handsomely a tiny rivulet of the nectar flowed and covered her tongue. She moved forward and back once again, but this time it stubbornly offered nothing for her effort. A third cycle gave her a several fresh drops and she sighed again. She knew how to induce the nectar to flow and at this moment that was the only thing that mattered.

In some unrelated parallel universe she heard her cellphone ringing, and for a second she wondered what that meant, but an instant later a larger burp of nectar filled her mouth and she greedily swallowed it.

Allies head bobbed on the nectar straw; her hair flopped down in front of her eyes. She wasn't able to lift her hands to adjust it, but that wasn't important now. She knew she had to maintain the pace to keep the liquid flowing. The problem was that the pace to keep the liquid flowing was always increasing. If she held her pace the syrup would slow to a maddening trickle, and shed try harder. Soon her head was frantically moving forward and back, desperate to get that next drop.

While she worked so hard, the flower box and the wall itself seemed to come alive. More stalks of all sizes began to slide forward, from all parts of the vegetation. Smaller ones seemed hesitant and timid: they only gently touched her hands and knees and feet, as if exploring an ancient ruin. Mid-sized stalks were bolder; they flanked her body and moved up it on each side. Several stalks slid over her shoulders and into the neck line of her shirt. As they wrapped and moved they casually split the fabric, and within a few minutes her shirt was barely hanging on, her full breasts dropping down. One stalk slid straight down between her hanging breasts, then doubled back on itself, forming two open loops, which it wrapped around each of Allies globes. Although it was probably just to help itself cling, the rhythmic squeezing and kneading almost seemed sexual. Another stalk approached from the back, and slide right up the leg of her shorts, under her panties, and popping out the top along her firm belly. Allie flinched as the stalk pressed against the clit on its travels higher, but could only concentrate on sucking syrup. The stalk flexed itself mightily and her shorts split along the crotch, the buttons popping off like a shot. The ruined shorts didn't fall off but they certainly stopped being any kind of fashion apparel and showed her neatly trimmed nether-region to the world

Allie felt the cool and the breeze tighten her pores as more of her skin was exposed by the marauding vines. She tried to turn her head, looking down behind her, but without taking the stalk from her mouth. What she could see startled her. Her bare skin was showing nearly everywhere, essentially nude, and every inch had a green vine on it or over it, as if she was being cataloged. Once again a bolt of concern flashed past her frontal lobe

"I don't think this is ..." her mind warned, but it never even finished the thought.

But the next drip of tonic from the stalk in her mouth erased that thought along with most any other she had. She simply renewed her effort to keep up with the nectar supply in her mouth.

When she felt a stalk press up against her exposed pussy, her mind didn't leap to her current situation, but flashed back to the boy who had captured her heart her first year at school. She remembered the absolute ache that had filled her body when they were apart and the ecstatic thrum that electrified her body when they were together. All of those images and memories were gliding through Allies mind as the stalk pressed forward, easily spreading the dark folds and slipping into her pussy. This shaft was wide enough to elicit a autonomous response from Allies body, her muscles contracted and squeezed, still at first, then moving back. The sensations that radiated from Allies pussy now were hundreds of times greater than she had ever known and she was simply powerless to resist. Her hips took over and she began to thrust, picking up pace until her pussy was cycling as fast as her mouth was pistoning. Her mouth sagged open as the first tiny orgasm danced up her stomach. The stalk in her mouth used that opportunity to slide itself a bit further in. Allies lips stretched and her cheeks bulged but she certainly wasn't going to let that stop her from getting that god-damned candy. Her eyes watered from the effort but she pressed her mouth down onto the shaft and sucked harder.

A second stalk joined the one inside of Allies pussy, giving her a first-ever double penetration. Although it had been a long-held fantasy in the naughtier parts of Allies mind, she didn't even recognize it, barely feeling the additional stretch in her soaked lips and the warm burn of her expanded tunnel. She did, however, notice when that same stalk, once coated with her cream, pulled back out and moved to her anus. Without so much as a tap the stalk pressed itself through her tight opening, bulling its way inside.

Allies mouth opened in an agonizing scream, but the stalk there once again plunged deeper, cutting off the sound and nearly her ability to breath. The searing pain in her ass spread as the stalk moved nearly six inches inside her virginal backdoor. After a minute the cramping stopped and the stalk slowly began to glide in and out. She calmed as she fought to breathe through her nose while the stalk felt like it was trying to climb down her throat. She never missed a drop of the liquid as she maintained a porn-star like vacuum on the shaft lodged in her tonsils.

The two stalks in her bottom half were alternating their thrusts, shaking Allie's body each time one came forward. The sounds of thick wet thwacking filled the backyard, her dark skinned body flopping like a rag-doll in the open yard. Had any neighbor been home they surely would have thought an orgy was in progress. Had they been of the right mood, they may have popped over the fence to ask to join, in which case things may have turned out completely differently.

Allie's brain was awash with stimuli, the physical from the relentless pounding her sex organs were taking, but also with the emotional and spiritual thoughts that the complex biological compounds in the nectar were spurring in her mind. She was aware of the frenzied mechanical tornado she was in, but almost as a spectator. Her mind was much more occupied with the beautiful and intimate sensations.

Allie's physical strength began to falter; she simply didn't have the energy to keep up with her floral lovers. Her shoulders dropped, and her legs splayed to the side, he eyes slid shut intermittently, almost as if she might sleep in the midst of all this. The sound of the stalk in her mouth changed to a gurgle as she could no longer hold a vacuum on the lance.

The voice of concern once more rose up in her mind, this time shouting louder, asking her "What would happen if this ride wasn't going to end!? "

The thrusts of the stalks suddenly took on a more measured pace, more in unison, more rhythmic. The stalks stiffened as well, as if losing their flexibility and becoming rigid. Allie felt like she was losing consciousness, her belly pinched in fear, she didn't know how long she could...

Without the warning of a passionate groan, all three stalks, in her mouth, her pussy and her ass, exploded with a bright white thick ropy cream. It surged down Allie's throat, her gag-reflex unable to slow it down, and filled her stomach. Her pussy was filled in an instant and spurts of it squirted out of her around the stalk, running down her legs. She felt a hot sensation several inches into her ass and knew she was being filled there as well. As each stalk surged and exploded, it went stiff, almost lifting Allie into the air, as if on a spit-roaster for a split second. But just as quickly they released and went soft.

No longer supported, Allie dropped onto the grass, unceremoniously onto her face. She welcomed the soft fresh scent of the grass. The cooling earth softly caught the rest of her, and welcomed her to rest a while. Allie curled into a loose ball, exhausted, somewhat sore but feeling a deep warm bliss. Her panting slowed and her arms and legs regained their strength.

She sat up on her elbows and looked around her. Her jaw was sore and the muscles in her midsection were cramped from the thrusting, but all was quiet. The stalks were still there, dozens of then, but setting back a few feet. It was if they were suddenly afraid of her, and waiting for her reaction.

"What the fuck just happened..?" she rasped, half laughing but half concerned. She felt like she had narrowly avoided a disaster of some kind.

"Is this whats its like to get gang-banged?" She laughed to herself.

She heard her phone ringing again, and suddenly realized how much time had passed. It was almost black out. She didn't need to be outside any longer in the swamp. She moved to get to her feet, but found her foot was numb and just dropped her to the ground again. She laughed at herself. She was getting too old for this. She rubbed the foot and realized the numbness had spread up her calf now. Her other foot felt gauzy too. She touched her right knee only to discover then her fingers were numb. The alarm bells started ringing again, but this time too late. Within 60 seconds she had fallen over onto her back, her body completely numb. Her pulse was racing and her breathing was fast, but she was unable to move. She stared up at the night sky wanting to scream, but unable to form the sound.

12