Allie's New Life Ch. 03

Story Info
The continuation of her sexual awaking.
2.3k words
4.16
26.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters or places in this and any following stories in this line are fictitious any similarity to actual persons are purely accidental.

Alexandra Bishop was a small town girl that after graduation set out to see the world. What she found instead was a new side of her personality.

Allie loved her new position as Personal Assistant to the CEO of the company. Her job involved some travel which led to some very interesting experiences and new sights.

Finding a replacement for her old job, and a new secretary for herself, had been easier than she had feared. Sherman had proven his worth in supplying her with two very good people. Mr. King's new secretary, Tia, was a small asian girl of about 20 years old. She had a small but very efficient body. Her new secretary was just the type to stimulate her imagination and creativity. Simone was a seductive beauty displaying a lot of her Egyptian charms in a well formed package. She too was very efficient, seeming to know what Allie needed before she did herself. There were times when Allie would catch Simone looking at her with what appeared to be lust. This was something that Allie decides she would pursue.

Allie had been in her new job for about 6 months when a conference came up that Mr. King wanted her to attend with him in Jamaica. They would be bringing both of their secretaries. Mr. King had also decided to take his wife along and make it a second honeymoon for them.

The flight to Kingstown, Jamaica was a smooth one that allowed Allie to get to know both girls, and Mrs. King better. She found that she had a lot in common with all of them.

Arriving at the hotel, and settling into her room had proven to be a sensory delight. All the smells and sights to see. The beaches with the scantly clad bodies had created an itch deep within her that she knew she would have to scratch. But with who was the problem. She didn't want to be wanton and pick up a total stranger, but something had to be done soon or she would not be able to concentrate at the meetings the next day.

That evening presented her with a possible solution to her problem. She had joined Tia and Simone in the hotel restaurant. As the meal progressed, and the wine flowed, the conversation turned to sex. Soon the women were sharing their past exploits, and hidden fantasies. While they chatted Allie felt both girls feet rubbing on her legs. About the time the meal was finishing up Allie felt a hand on her inner thigh. A slow caress along the inside of her leg from the knee to the hem of her mini skirt. Allie didn't know if it was the wine of the caress but she was defiantly getting aroused.

"What do you two say we go up to my room and talk some more." Allie asked. "That way we can get more comfortable."

"Sure" Simone quickly answered.

Tia hesitantly asked "I need to make a phone call. Would it be okay if I join you in a hour or so?"

"That would be fine." Allie told her. Then to Simone with a smile on her face. "Let's go girlfriend"

"I want to stop in my room and get into something more comfortable." Simone said "I will be there in about 15 mins, ok?"

"Sure, that will give me a chance to change also. See in a few."

Not knowing what to expect Allie dressed in her silk baby doll pajamas. Her mind raced with ideas of what she had decided she wanted to explore. She wondered to herself if this could turn into a master/slave relationship. Also which part she would play. She also thought about how the guys would love it if things did work out with the girls. Oh the fun they could have.

Hearing a knock at the door Allie was awaken from her daydreams and went to answer the door. "Wow! You look comfy. I love how that gown flows when you walk."

Simone was wearing a floor length wispy gown that did little to hide what was underneath. "It is comfortable and so easy to get out of. You look quite tasty yourself."

Allie could feel the heat rising in her body as she looked at Simone. Thoughts that had never even crossed her mind where swarming there now.

As Simone walked into the room she reached out to take Allie's face in her hand and kiss her very deeply. As they kissed Simone could feel Allie responding and deepen the kiss.

Allie felt Simone's tongue probing her mouth. Never in her life had she been kissed with so much passion. At the same time Allie could feel Simone's other hand reach up to play with her breast. Allie wanting to join in, began to caress Simone's breast. Soon their hands moved to feel the others centers. Allie felt herself being directed to the bed. Falling back onto the bed the kiss was broken. Simone said " I want you to just let me do everything. I know you have never experienced this, and I want to show you how very good it can be."

The next thing Allies realized was she was naked and so was Simone. Simone had repositioned herself so that she was laying between Allie's legs and was drinking deeply of Allies juices. Her tongue was at first like a feather flicking on the bud, then there would be a soft sucking feel, and more licking. Every so often Simone's tongue would dart into Allie's core. Each time that happened Allie would arch her back slightly and push into that tongue. It felt like a small cock as it gathered more and more of her juice. Allie was so hot that she felt the need to reciprocate. Reaching over to pull Simone on top of her, Allie took her first taste of another woman. The taste was quite nice. A bit salty but nice. A totally different taste than a man. Sweeter somehow.

As Allie licked the cunt above her she felt on the edge of cumming and increased what she was doing. She felt Simone respond and soon was rewarded with a gush of nectar. This sent Allie over the top and she too exploded. As she lay there she could hear her heartbeat on her eardrums, and could feel her heart beating in her chest. Both women rested until they heard a knock at the door, Simone went to answer the door naked, and let Tia in.

"You started without me. No fair. Now it's my turn." Tia said.

"Well come on in. I am sure we can help you out." Simone said and at the same time reached out to kiss her. Leading her to the bed Simone started to relieve Tia of what she had on. Allie not wanting to be left out placed her hand on Tia's pussy and started to finger fuck her. She can feel how moist Tia is already, and is eager to see if she taste the same as Simone. As the two women maneuver Tia onto the bed, they both brought Tia to the level of sexual frenzy that they were experiencing. After a while Simone moved down to switch places with Allie. Allie moved up to kiss Tia, and suck on her nipples. Soon Tia couldn't stand it any more, she exploded.

"Gee thanks guys. I needed that. What do you guys say we rest and talk for a while. Do we have anything to drink in here?" Tia sighs.

"I have a bottle of wine in the refrigerator over there. We will have to use the glasses the hotel provides. I didn't bring any wine glasses."

"I'll get it" Simone said.

As the women drank the wine they chatted about what had just happened and what they all would like to happen next. Before any of them realized it they were all back together on the bed and were exploring bodies. Allie had an idea of something she wanted to experience so she told them.

"Tia would you fuck me with a strap on as I eat Simone?" Allie asked.

"Sure I would love to pump your sexy body." Tia answered as she got the toy from where Allie told her it was packed. "Now get on your back so that I can kiss Simone as you eat her."

Doing as directed they all took positions and went to work pleasing each other. With every stroke Tia made, Allie would stroke Simone's clit. Simone would kiss Tia or they would take turns sucking on the others tits until they all were short of breath and on the edge. Tia taking the lead began to bang harder into Allies body. This caused Allie to suck harder on Simone's clit, which in turn caused Simone to suck harder on the tit in her mouth. Together they exploded.

That was how the rest of the night went until exhausted, they fell asleep in Allie's bed.

The next morning, the three of them in bed together was so erotic that they had to do it one more time before getting up to go to their own rooms to shower and prepare for the day. This was proving to be a very enjoyable trip.

The last night of the conference the girls decided to go out on the town and see what trouble they could get into. They found a sexy little bar just down the street from the hotel and settled in to see what was available. As the women sat drinking, they rated each man as he walked by. It was interesting to see the differences in how each woman rated.

Simone whispered in Allies ear "Have you ever been with a black man?"

Allie was shocked at first and then said "No I haven't, but I think I would like to."

"Well look over there at the end of the bar. There are three of the sexiest guys I have seen for a long time. How about we send them a drink and see if they would like to join us."

Calling the barmaid over they made their request and sat back waiting to see what would happen. Not to be disappointed they saw that the men were quite pleased to be invited and quickly approached the table.

"Hi! I am Reggie, and these are my good friends Tommy and Sam. May we sit with you?

"Please do." Allie answered.

The conversation soon turned to sex and it was quickly decide that they would go back to Allies room, since it was the biggest, and see what happened. While they walked back to the hotel a natural pairing up occurred. By the time they all got to the room, hands were starting to explore and as soon as the door was closed everything progressed fast. Eventually it turned into a group session of kissing and feeling. Allie was surprised when she put her hand on the outside of Reggie's pants and felt what seemed to be the size of a softball bulging out. She had never seen anything that could consume that much space. Anxiously she released the mass. It was huge, and made her mouth water with desire to suck on it. Not caring that there were others in the room Allie went down to taste this wonderful new thing.

As Allie licked and sucked she could feel the tool expanding and couldn't believe that anything like this could be real. It wasn't that is was so much bigger than she was used to. It was that as it grew it also got very hot and very hard. The longer she sucked the harder it seemed to get. She could feel her body responding to what she was doing and soon was moaning in need. Someone must have heard her because all of a sudden there was someone pulling down her panties and touching her. Then she felt the head of a cock pressing against her opening. Slowly back and forth she felt the pressure. This was proving to be true torment. The next time it pressed in she rammed back and impaled herself on the tool. Oh what delight it was. To be filled like that. Almost passing out for the joy of it. Still sucking on the cock in her mouth Allie felt her body letting go. As the cock in her body slid in and out she began again to suck on what was in her mouth. Feeling it harden, she realized he was about to cum. She too was about to go. So increasing her strokes back she felt him ripen. Reggie's cock exploded, shooting his cream down her throat. Allie swallowed and kept sucking as she too exploded with the cock in her body. Relaxing as they separated, Allie rolled over and for the first time found out who had given her such a climax. Looking up she saw Tommy kneeling there with a big grin on his face.

"Hi! I am very happy to have met you tonight" Tommy said.

"Likewise I'm sure." Allie answered with a drop of cum on the corner of her mouth. Feeling the drip, her tongue stuck out to catch it and swallowed with a smile. Looking over to the other side of the room they saw Sam sitting in a chair with Tia bouncing on his cock as Simone was licking both of them from between their legs as they stroked. Tommy was not quite finished and went over to help poor Simone out by sticking his cock in her pussy, and bringing her to a great climax.

As the night progressed they would switch partners and combinations. All was excepted and everyone was satisfied.

The next morning it was back home for the girls. They took with them e-mail address of the guys, and left with their promise to come back soon. On the plane the whole group including the Kings had smiles on their faces.