Allie's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting home later than she had planed Allie quickly showered, dressed in her new outfit and goes to get things ready for the evening. Her outfit is a skimpy little leather thing with cutouts for her nipples and crotch. Over that it has a almost see-thru dress that can be tossed to the side when not needed. All the other purchases she spread on the bed. A shiver runs up her spine at the thought of what each one will do and how the recipient will react.

At 7:00 sharp the doorbell rings. Allie smiles then goes to the door. She looks out of the peephole and sees Sherman is there and looks even better than he did at work. Watching him she wonders how far her will let her go and if she will be able to treat him the way he wants to be treated. Looking out again she sees that he is growing impatient and waits until he is about to ring again then opens the door before he can ring. She reaches out and grabs him by the tie and pulls him into the room. "Get in here now" she demands.

"Yes Mistress." he says with a grin.

Once in the room she walks around him inspecting him from top to bottom, front to back. As she inspects she tweaks his nipples, feels the weight and size of his balls and cock, and then checks out his ass. "You will do for a start. Now I want you down on your knees with your face up"

"Yes Mistress" he answers.

Walking over to him kneeling next to the couch, she positions herself so that one foot is resting on the cushion, and her clit is directly over his mouth. "Lick it"

As he reaches up to spread her lips apart she tells him "No hands" so like a starving man he begins with gusto.

"Now that you have me well juiced get to the bed" pointing the way she also tells him "Strip and on the bed immediately"

That sends him hurrying stripping as he goes. Once there Allie ties him to the bed and gets ready to have her way with him.

"There are a few rules you will have to obey. The first is that at no time are you allowed to do anything unless I have given you permission to do so. Second you will refer to me as your Mistress at all times unless we are among other people that don't know what it going on. And last of all You are not allowed to climax unless I want you to. Even if it causes you pain to wait. Do you understand these rules?

"Yes Mistress."

"With that done Allie removes her overdress and gets on the bed lowering herself down onto his hard cock. and rides him. With every down stroke she wiggles to get more and more of him inside of her. As she rides she feels him getting harder and harder. She knows from experience that he is about to cum and she smiles. "Do you want to cum yet Sherm?"

"Yes Mistress" he says through gritted teeth holding back as best as he can. "I would very much love to. Please can I?"

"Not yet" She rides him a little harder to get him just where she wants him. "What do I get if I let you cum?"

"Anything, just name it."

"I want in writing that I am to have the best of jobs with the company, and double my salary to start with."

"Anything you want just let me cum!"

"Just a minute and I will write that up and you can sign it. Then we can finish this business." Allie said as she rose up off of his restrained body. She then went to her home office typed up the short agreement and returned to him. She was pleased to see no evidence of a release and he was still rock hard. Allie was looking forward to riding that meat some more. She knew that once she gave the signal she would still have a moment or two before he would be able to let go. She planed to ride her heart out in those short moments. Climbing back onto him she quickly was able to achieve the level of stimulation she had before dismounting.

"Okay now sign" she told him as she placed the agreement under his hand where she had just put a pen.

He signed the paper and then was rewarded by her "Now you may cum" as she continued to ride. Almost as if it had been planed to the second they both erupted.

Before he could go to sleep Allie untied him and demanded that he clean up the mess he made with his mouth. Sherm readily agreed thinking to himself that he would have to have more of this.

12