Allison

Story Info
A young man discovers his girlfriend's mom is amazing.
6.2k words
4.64
194.4k
153

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apisto42
Apisto42
176 Followers

I had been dating Kara off and on for a few years going back to when we were in High School. Back then we had just made out in parked cars. Once we were both in college and over 18 (I was a year older than her), we moved on to more experimentation. She was tiny slip of a blonde haired girl with nice B cup breasts, but not much hips or waist to speak of.

She also would never swallow when she went down on me. She said she didn't care for the taste. But I took what I could get from her when we would get together which wasn't that often since she went to school a few hours away from me. We were never serious about dating, we just liked going out dancing, drinking and fooling around afterwards.

The past summer I had been doing a study abroad and I hadn't heard from her in a while. I had been home a few days, settling into a new place and getting ready for the upcoming semester. I was unpacking a box when a photo of us together from a few years back slipped out and I decided to give her a call.

"Hey Kara, I'm back in the states. What are you up to?"

"Hey Tom, how long have you been home! I'm so excited! I'm in town myself! Whatcha doing tonight?"

"Well, I'm going out with you! Where do you want to go?"

"There's a hot new club in town, want to go dancing? I've got something to tell you. I think you're going to like it."

That was a fun twist. She had always been pretty forward with me, a delightful little tease. I got dressed and headed over to her mom's house where she stayed when in town to pick her up.

Her mom answered the door, wearing a nice blouse and pants that showed off her figure. I didn't think much about it as she always dressed well and being in her late 30's she still looked great. Medium length blonde hair with professional highlights, she was very attractive. Better looking then her daughter in all honesty. While Kara was slim with small breasts, her mom, Allison, had large breasts and a great set of hips which flared out to a nice ass. Her pants clung to her ass without being skin tight and her breasts swayed nicely in her shirt when she turned to call for Kara.

"Nice to see you again Tom, did you have a good time on your trip?"

"It was great, glad to be back."

She smiled at that and said,"I'm glad to hear that. I know someone missed you while you were gone."

Just then Kara came down the steps saving me from replying and kissing her mom on the cheek said,"Don't wait up, not sure what time we'll be back."

"Oh, honey, I forgot to tell you. I'm going over to Aunt Sara's. She wanted to talk and you know how she is. I'll probably end up staying the night. So you have the house to yourself tonight."

Kara's eyes sparkled when she heard that. "Okay, I'll let you know when Tom drops me off at home."

"Thank you darling. You kids have fun tonight."

"We will mom, bye." And with that we headed out the door. As soon as we got in the car I pulled her to me and gave her a hello kiss with lots of tongue. Kara gave back as good as she got and it was a few minutes before I remembered how to start the car. She looked great tonight by the way. Skin tight black mini skirt and a crop top that showed off her midriff and pushed up her little tits. I was looking forward to peeling those clothes off her later.

We were driving down the road and she was telling me about the new club when I remembered she wanted to tell me something.

"So what was it you had to tell me baby?"

"I don't want you to be mad, and I think in the end you're going to enjoy the outcome, so just listen and don't interrupt."

I shook my head yes and nodded for her to continue, being very intrigued by this point what it was she was going to say.

"When you left I started dating this guy Shawn at school. Turns out he wasn't like you when it comes to," she turned bright red and stammered," you know. He's much smaller. He was pushing for sex and I liked him. So we did it. Tell me you're not mad?"

"Kara, I'm not mad at all. We're not exclusive and I never wanted to hurt you and I was always worried about that with you. Did you enjoy it? Was he, you know, um, ..."

She laughed. Not embarrassed now and happy that I wasn't upset and laughing at me now for stammering. "Yes silly, he was fine. It was nice. But now?"

And she reached over and slid her hand up my thigh until she was cupping my crotch, "now I want you inside me. I've been dreaming about it ever since I fucked him what you'd feel like. I know it's you're going to fill me up like he didn't."

Holy shit! Mind blown. While she had always been fun before, apparently getting fucked had opened her mind up a little more. Now I was hard in her hand and barely able to keep my mind on the road.

"I want you to take me dancing and I'm going to get you all worked up and then you're going to take me home. To a nice empty house."

"Baby, I can barely think about dancing, much less driving right now. Where exactly is the club?"

"Just keep going straight, I'll let you know when to turn. You're distracted huh?"

With that (and a devilish smile), she unzipped my pants and with some degree of difficulty pulled my seven inch rock hard dick out. Kara ducked her head under my arm and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. I hit the gas in reaction and the car jumped up to 60 and I knew I had to get my shit in control before a cop saw us. I frantically started thinking of anything other then how warm and soft her mouth was on me, the way her tongue was swirling around my dick and tried to think about getting pulled over instead. I managed to slow it down and avoid traffic, cops and going the wrong way on a one way street, but it was a close thing.

"Well, maybe I should let you drive, you big dicked mother fucker. Turn here!" and I had to stomp on the brakes to catch the next turn. Soon we were pulling up in front of the new club and luck was with me as I watched someone pull out and I grabbed a parking spot right in front. I had some difficulty getting back in my pants and when I got out of the car, the bouncer at the door was giving me a shit eating grin. When he saw Kara his smile got even wider and he said, "Since you arrived in style, skip the line and head on in Tom."

It was then that I realized it was Brian, a guy that I used to work with in a different club across town. I gave him a handshake and he told me the place was jumping and go have a good time. Nice to know people sometimes.

The dance floor was packed, the bar was three people deep, but apparently several of the guys that I used to work with had jumped ship to the new club and I procured drinks for the two of us in short order. With barely a sip, Kara pulled me onto the dance floor, pushing our way to the middle and as a good dance beat came on the night really got going.

I loved being on the dance floor with Kara. Watching her shake her tight little ass in that mini, turning her around and letting her grind on me. It was a hot couple hours. I pulled her in close during a slower song and she straddled my thigh, slowing grinding her hot pussy on me. I leaned in a kissed her, worked my way over to her ear, sucking her ear lobe before whispering,"I can't wait to get you home and find out just how tight you are on me."

She moaned into my ear and then bit it. Grinding down harder on my leg. "Then take me home stud. I'm on fire."

I whisked her off the floor, dropped a beer off for Brian at the door and hit the gas. The whole way back to her mom's place she was rubbing my dick through my pants and kissing the side of my face, biting my neck. It was before the bars closed, so traffic was light and the cops weren't out in force, or I swear I would have wrecked, gotten pulled over or both. The gods were smiling on me that night though and we made it back to her mom's place in record time.

Once inside, I pulled her to me and we started kissing. She had the hottest little mouth and a wicked tongue. I was dying from being so hard and teased for so long. I ripped her crop top off and over her head, bending my head to catch her nipple in my mouth. Sucking it hard and playing with it with my tongue. She leaned her head back and moaned, then feverishly started working on the buttons of my shirt, pushing it off my arms and letting it drop on the floor with her top. I unzipped her skirt, alternating on her nipples and giving her a few love bites on her soft little tits. Her skirt and my pants lay mingled on the hallway floor as we made our way to her room. I was delighted to see her tiny little thong was soaked and pulled up tight against her pussy lips. Easy to see that her lips were shaved smooth and just the barest hint of close cropped pubes on top. Those ended up on the floor in the bedroom doorway and then she kneeled in front of me to pull down my boxers.

I loved watching this sexy young woman lick her way down my cock. Over my balls and back up. She squeezed hard and then caught the precum on her tongue, swallowing it down before sucking me into her mouth. This was fabulous, but I really couldn't wait anymore. It had been years in coming and I wanted to be inside her now. First though there was one more step.

I knew that as tight as she was, I wanted her soaking wet before I tried to fuck her. I pulled her up off the floor, then picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I quickly moved to the bed, laying her on top of it. Ran my cock along her lips a few times. I loved the way she moaned and kept her legs wrapped around me, pulling me back and forth.

I slipped down through her legs and catch her whole pussy in my mouth. She was so sensitive on her lips from shaving she bucked hard when I sucked them into my mouth. Letting my tongue play over her lips, dipping between them to taste her. I hardly needed to bother she was already so soaking wet, but I love to eat pussy and she tasted great. Her scent was delicious and was making my cock pulse. Each pulse was making precum come out.

I moved up to her clit and sucked it. Twirling my tongue around it. Working it side to side and up and down. Her hands came down and she tangled them in my hair. Pulling me hard against her. "Yes, suck it. Oh fuck, it feels so good to have your mouth on me again."

She was dripping down my chin and I slid my hands under her tiny little ass to pull her up to my mouth. I slipped my thumb along her lips and gently pushed through her soft folds. Fuck she was tight, She gripped my thumb so tight I could barely move it in and out. No fucking way I thought was I was going to get my cock in her. I had to get her to open up a little more. So I kept pushing in deeper with my thumb, pulling down and pushing sideways. Feeling her start to relax a little bit more with each nudge. Finally I could get my thumb all the way into her up to my palm and slowly start pulling it in and out.

Kara grabbed me by the ear and pulled up. "I need you inside me. I've waited for years. Don't make me wait any longer!"

She scooted back in the bed and I knelt before her, pushing her thighs back and out. She grabbed my shaft and started running the head up and down her lips. I took over and started gently rubbing her clit with the head of my dick. She looked so teeny, my shaft was blocking her lips from my sight. I was going to have to be very slow and gentle to make this work for both of us.

It helped that my cock was smeared with precum and I started rubbing it on her soaking wet pussy lips. I gently pushed inside and while she was soft, she was not yielding. She grabbed behind her knees and pulled her legs back and out, pulling her lips apart and with that, I pushed inside her. Holy shit, she was the tightest girl I had ever been inside of. Just getting my head in felt like a victory. She was pushing her hips up, trying to take more of me and I just held still, letting her work me deeper inside her a fraction of an inch at a time.

The skin of my cock was pushed back she was so tight. It felt like the end was going to get ripped off. Sweat was pouring of me trying to not cum and the pain of it was helping with that. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip, just a low series of grunts coming from her every time I pushed a little deeper. I'd pull out just a bit and then push back a tiny bit deeper. Her skin was flushed over her breasts and she was breathing in little fast breaths. I looked down and realized that I was just halfway in. Her lips stretched obscenely around my shaft. Clinging to me each time I pulled out.

I realized I wasn't getting any deeper, just too damn tight. So I started a nice slow fucking motion. Her clit was getting dragged in with each thrust and it was finally getting easier to fuck her. Still too fucking tight, I was getting mixed signals from my dick of pain and pleasure.

"Jesus Kara, you're so fucking tight"

"I love it Tom, I love your big dick. Keep on doing that, I'm so close."

"As you wish baby."

"Ah, ahhh, so close, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes!"

And though I didn't think it possible, her pussy clamped down on me in crushing pulses. Her stomach rippled and she screamed out her orgasm. I rode it through, feeling her squeezing me. Pulling my own orgasm out through the pain of feeling like my dick was getting cut in half. I pulsed inside her and with each thrust I could see my cum being forced out of her, coating her lips, ass, my balls. I pulled out of her and watched her lips snap shut, pearly white cum pouring out from between them.

I laid down exhausted on top of her. Her hands running along my back, squeezing me tight.

"Oh god Tom, I waited for that for so long. It was just what I had always imagined it would be."

It was for me to. I had always known she was going to be super tight and she was. While it had been good, I really missed being able to be balls deep in pussy and the freedom to fuck as hard and fast as I might wish. But lord no, I didn't tell her that. I rolled to the side and as I did so, I thought I saw movement in the hallway. But in my lethargy I passed it off, we were home alone after all.

After a while of relaxing she jumped and said, "I need to let my mom know you got me home. You should leave before she comes back in case she doesn't spend the night at my aunt's place."

I kissed her and murmured, "I'll get our clothes babe and be right back."

It was fun walking through the house naked getting our clothes from where they had been tossed aside. I got them all and took them back to her. "Keep these Tom," she said handing me her thong, "A little memento for you."

I laughed and tucked them in my pocket, "Loved it Kara, can't wait to see you again."

"Damn, I'd love a repeat tomorrow, but I've got to head back to school. Save me a date in a couple weeks when I'm back?"

"Of course darling, see you then." I headed out the door and went home, relaxing in a nice after school glow.

*******************************************************************

The next few days were a blur as classes started and I started working again. Kara and I had exchanged a few emails and I was looking forward to seeing her in a couple weeks. Late one evening, around 9:30, I had just finished going over a few class assignments and was going to relax when the phone rang.

"Hi Tom, this is Allison, Kara's mom?"

"Hi Mz. Allison, how are you doing? I was raised to be polite after all.

"Kara left something here at the house for you and I was wondering if you wanted to stop by tonight and get it. Can you come over?"

"Sure, I'll be there in about 30 minutes."

I didn't think anything about it, though Kara hadn't told me in an email about anything left for me. I tossed on a pair of rugby shorts and a shirt and headed over to her mom's place. When Allison answered the door, she had on a long robe, but she still looked great. I wished that Kara had hips like her's and of course her breasts had been very enticing.

"Come in Tom, you're here just when you said you would be. Care for anything to drink? I'd like to chat a bit if you don't mind."

"Yes Ms. Allison, ice tea if you have it."

"Sure Tom, and please, just call me Allison. You're long out of high school and I've known you for years."

I followed her into the kitchen and she poured me a glass of ice tea and carried it to the dining room table. She had a glass of white wine in front of her seat. I sat down and took a long drink of her sweet tea. At first she talked about nothing at all, merely the summer we'd had, questions about my trip and how I had liked it. She went to lift her wine glass but she stopped and grimaced.

"Something wrong Allison?"

"I pulled my shoulder the other day and it still hurts. Kara tells me that you give an amazing back rub, would you mind rubbing it for a bit?"

"Sure, no problem," I said getting up to move behind her.

"Wait just a minute, this robe is fairly thick," she said and she stood facing me, looking me dead in the eye as she unbelted it and shrugged it off her shoulders. I was stunned to say the least. I couldn't believe Kara's mom was standing there in front of me wearing a tiny pale green negligee with spaghetti straps that barely came below her ass. She was obviously not wearing a bra and the shape of her breasts were clearly visible through the pale green silk. She had those amazing pendulous breasts, full with a perfect drop to them. I could see the hint of her aureola and bumps from her nipples. Her hips were wide enough that the silk clung to the sides of them, accentuating her curves.

She turned away from me and my eyes followed her hips. Her ass was incredible. Perfectly formed, just a hint of white silk panties showing. She cleared her throat as she sat down and that shocked me out of my stare. I moved up behind her and I could smell a hint of her perfume. She reached back and pulled her hair to her right side, exposing her tanned shoulder with only that tiny strap going over it.

I warmed my hands by rubbing them together and then I started massaging her shoulder. She started talking again, but there's no way I could remember what she said. Something about what she had done to pull her shoulder. It did indeed feel tight and I could feel a hard knot of tension next to her spine. I started working on it and then placed my hands on both her shoulders and really dug in my thumbs.

"That feels good. Kara was right about your hands."

"I'd keep rubbing you Allison, but your skin is starting to get red from the rubbing, I should probably stop." Honestly, I didn't want to stop and at the same time I did. I was rock hard because standing there I could see over her shoulder and straight down at her breasts. They were amazing and I loved the view, but this was Kara's mom! And I didn't want her to move back and find out that I was hard!

"Tom, I'm really enjoying this, but I think I'm going to need you to do it longer. It still really hurts. I have some oil in the bedroom if you're okay with that?" Allison asked as she turned her head to look up at me. But she never actually looked up, because when she turned her head she was staring straight at the tent in my pants that my dick was making. I saw her smile, but I was mortified.

"Sure, Ms. Allison. I'll keep doing it until you feel better." Oh fuck, I shifted my feet so that my crotch wasn't pointed at her face and stepped back to let her stand up.

"Follow me Tom," and she walked down the hallway. Damn, the way her ass moved in the negligee was incredible. Mesmerizing. It is burned into my memory and I'll be able to remember it when I'm 90. There was just a single soft light on in her room on a night stand by her king sized bed. A bottle of oil sat next to the lamp. She pulled the covers down and then turned to look at me.

"I like this negligee Tom and I don't want to get any oil on it. Would it bother you if I took it off while you massage my back?" My throat was dry, her smile reminded me of Kara's before she went down on me in the car. I just shook my head and then I turned around to let her take it off. I heard a soft laugh escape from her lips when I did so, but it never occurred to me to watch her.

Apisto42
Apisto42
176 Followers
12