Allison and I at A House Party

Story Info
A sexy wife is a hit at a house party.
2.7k words
4.18
130.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Allison, and I had been swinging for about three years. We had played with a few couples, and Allison had a few regular single lovers she played alone with.

We had been playing with a couple, Leslie and James, for about six months. They had become our latest "regular" couple. Allison would still play with her regular lovers (two were college roommates, mentioned in another story)

One evening, after a nice same room swap with James and Leslie, we were sitting and chatting.

James asked, "Have you two ever been to a house party?"

I answered, "No, but the idea sounds intriguing."

I enjoyed watching Allison making love to other men. Of course, I always enjoyed our swapping encounters, and Leslie was one hot lover.

Allison is a small petite brunette with blue eyes, 34C breasts (she had them enhanced). She definitely has a lot of Irish in her, with long curly auburn hair and a pale complextion. She keeps her pussy completely shaved.

Leslie, however, is slightly taller, at 5'5" tall, and a more athletic build. She has shoulder length dirty blond hair, tans regularly, with 34B natural breasts. She has those muscular, toned runner's legs and a nice shapely ass. She also keeps herself smoothly shaven.

James began telling us about a group he and Leslie belong to. They have 12 couples in their group and range in age from 24 to 46. All are attractive professional types, and discretion is very important.

James said their group meets at a house about once a month. The hosts, Tom and Kelly, will allow select male and female singles join as guests of the couples.

Leslie said, "You two need to join us some time. Allison would definitely be a treat."

The thought of seeing my sweet wife let loose in a group setting excited the hell out of me. After hearing more details, Allison and I decided to jump at their offer.

It was a Saturday night, and Allison and I rode to the party with Leslie and James. Allison was excited but a little nervous. She was squeezing my hand while we were riding in the back seat. Both women were dressed in sun dresses and us guys were wearing pants and polo shirts. I reached over with my other hand and ran my hand up Allison's dress to her thong panties. She sucked in a deep breath as I felt under her panties. Her shaved pussy was very hot and wet as I ran my fingers up her slit. I leaned over and gave her a quick and reassuring kiss. I then told her, "Just relax and have fun tonight, sweetie. Remember, no rules, so don't worry about me."

Allison squeezed my hand even harder and said, "Thanks, honey, I plan on it, but just anxious about what to expect."

Leslie overheard us and looked back smiling. She said, "Don't worry Allison, you will be great!" "The!guys are very respectful and most are great lovers."

We arrived at Tom and Kelly's house. The house was large and in an upscale neighborhood. Tom met us at the door and invited us all in.

Most of the couples we already there. I was impressed at the quality of the couples. Most were very attractive.

Tom introduced us to his wife, Kelly. Kelly was very attractive. She was built similar to Allison, but had smaller natural breasts and was a Ginger, with longer red hair. Her dark brown eyes were very inviting.

Tom and Kelly were in their early 40's but didn't look much older than Allison and I, in our mid 30's. Tom was smiling at Allison and looked at her with a "I'm going to enjoy you" smile.

We were shown the bar and we all got our drinks. James, Leslie, Tom and Kelly began to take us around, showing us the house and provisions, as well as introducing us to the other couples.

In addition to the couples, there were three single guys and one single female. All had been brought and were guests of a couple.

Tom fired up some music and the drinks began to flow. Allison and I stayed and hung around James and Leslie at first. Other couples would come by and talk for a bit. All the men seemed to be looking at Allison as though they wanted a shot with her tonight. She seemed to be loosening up, with help from the booze, and flirting back with a few of the guys.

Kelly then came up to me and took me by the hand. She drug me to the patio outside. Once outside she leaned into me and gave me a kiss. Her soft lips felt great as our tongues danced together.

She broke the kiss and asked, "Can the hostess have some time with you?"

I replied, "Absolutely, I'd love to!"

She embrassed me and ground her sexy body against mine. We began kissing more and I could feel the heat coming from her crotch as she ground her pussy against my hardening cock.

Kelly then took me to the master bedroom. Once there, we began stripping each other's clothes off. There was a lamp on in the bedroom, and I stared at her pink nipples against her pale skin. For being in her early 40's, her body was very toned. It was obvious that she worked out regularly.

In no time, Kelly and I were making out on her bed. She had my cock rock hard and I could feel her moist pussy against my thigh. I rolled her over and onto her back. I then moved over her in a 69 position. Kelly grabbed my cock and began licking and sucking me. I began kissing, licking and nibbling on her thighs and around her lower stomach, giving her some teasing. I could feel her breathing quicken as I felt her hot breath on my cock, balls and ass.

I then began slowly licking and nibbling her clit, making her squirm under me. Kelly moaned, "Ummm!" around my cock as I slid my tongue inside of her hot pussy. She was soaking wet and I lapped up her juices as pleasured each other.

I then licked my way down to her puckered little asshole and circled my tongue around it. I felt Kelly's body arch up against mine as I continued to tongue her ass.

I slid a finger into her pussy as I licked her ass and felt her body tense up. Kelly was having her first orgasm. She tried to continue to suck me, but was having difficulty as her body began to quake.

Kelly yelled, "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!" as she drew in her breath and her body tensed up. I felt her pussy contracting and pulsing against me fingers as I continued my assault. Her juices began flowing from her shaved pussy.

I let her come down for a few seconds before I flipped her over onto all fours. I then moved up behind Kelly and slowly slid my now throbbing cock into her.

Kelly moaned, "Fuck you've got a thick cock!" as I continued to bury myself into her. Before long, my balls were nestled up to her clit. I withdrew and began slowly fucking her hot cunt. She was getting wetter by the second.

Kelly had not fully recovered from her first orgasm, so I quickly had her built up to another. Her cunt muscles were gripping down hard on my cock, milking me good.

I began pounding her pussy hard and could feel my own orgasm arriving. Kelly was moaning and yelling, "Yes! Fuck me harder!!" "Make me cum!"

I continued to fuck her, slapping my hips against her ass. All of a sudden, Kelly's body tensed up and her pussy began to spasm. She yelled out, "Oh shit! I'm cumming again!"

This sent me over the edge and I shot my load deep in her pussy.

We laid there for a few minutes and Kelly thanked me for letting her be my first for the night. We soon dressed and joined the rest of the party.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself another drink. I then began walking around the party. Most people were naked or nearly naked. There were couples participating in various acts. Some were giving and receiving oral, some were all out fucking. Some were just sitting and talking, and watching the shows.

I didn't see Allison anywhere down stairs. I hoped that she was having a good time. I then felt that tightening excitement in my stomach, as I envisioned what she might be doing.

Just then, Leslie came up to me. She only wearing a man's button up shirt, and nothing else. Her toned, tanned legs looked great!

Leslie asked, "Hey, where have you been?"

I said, "Oh, Kelly took me upstairs, and we had some fun."

Lesile said, "Kelly is great!" "She and James hook up at most of these parties."

Leslie asked, "Have you seen James?"

I responded, "No, I haven't, but I've been upstairs."

Then I asked Leslie, "Have you seen Allison?"

Leslie smiled and said, "I saw her a bit ago. She was with Tom and one of the single guys, talking." "Of course, I have been a little busy myself."

Leslie and I chatted for a bit, and then she suggested that we find a bed. We went upstairs and went into the TV room. This room had several large chairs and a couch. Tom and Kelly had placed a mattress in the floor.

I then noticed Allison. She was straddling Tom as he was seated on the couch. She was moving her hips back and forth on Tom's cock. Tom had his face buried in Allison's tits as they fucked.

I stood there and watched my beautiful wife riding this older man and I was so turned on. My cock immediately sprung to life.

Leslie saw how engrossed I was watching my wife. She asked, "You really like watching her, don't you?"

I mumbled, "Yes, I do."

Leslie suggested that we go to a chair in view of Allison. She helped me undress and she removed the shirt she was wearing. She sat me down and then sat down in my lap. I wrapped my arms around Leslie and looked over her shoulder at the show Allison was performing.

Allison was still grinding on Tom's hard cock and I could tell she was getting hotter by the second. Allison's long auburn hair was thrown back and her pale skin showed red marks of were Tom had been grabbing her back and ass. She looked incredible as she rode Tom's cock. I was so proud to be her husband.

Allison then moved up to a squatting position, and Tom's cock slid out, almost completely as she readjusted on him. It was then that I realized how huge Tom's cock was! He had to be 9 inches and thick!

Once Allison was in a squatting position, she lowered herself back down his cock. She moaned as his length filled her vagina again. I noticed copious amounts of cum around Allison's pussy and Tom's cock.

Allison began to slide herself up and down Tom's hard cock with increasing tempo. Their bodies slapping together.

Leslie then turned around and began straddling me. She said, "You keep watching, but I need you in me."

Leslie then grabbed my rock hard cock and slid it into her pussy. I noticed that she was very wet and assumed I was feeling her previous lover's cum, mixed with hers. She settled onto me and began to gently rock on my cock as I watched Allison.

Allison was now bouncing wildly on Tom's huge cock. Some of her long hair was stuck to her neck and back, due to the sweat she was building. She was working hard on Tom's cock.

Before long, Allison began screaming out, "I'm going to cum!" "Oh, fuck! Your cock feels so good!"

I saw Allison's body tense and she slammed herself all the way down on Tom's cock. She threw her head back as she let out a loud moan and came. I saw Tom's balls begin to lurch as I knew he was emptying himself into her hungry pussy.

My heart was pounding as I watched my sexy wife take Tom's cum into her pussy. Leslie whispered in my ear, "I know how she feels. Tom cums gallons and it feels so good!"

This sent me over the edge and I came, shooting a huge load into Leslie's pussy. Leslie continued to ride me as the mixed cum from her pussy ran down my balls and to my ass.

As Allison was coming down from her orgasm, one of the single guys, Mike, came up to her and Tom. She turned her head and Mike fed her his cock. Mike had an average sized cock and he was in great shape and appeared to be in his mid 20's.

Tom then suggested that Mike have some fun and he pushed Allison off his now softening cock. As he did, cum began running out of Allison's pussy and down her inner thighs.

Mike placed Allison on her back and moved her ass to the edge of the couch. He spread her legs and positioned his cock at her swollen pussy lips. He then pushed forward and sank his cock into her completely. Mike went in easily, due to Tom's cum and the size of his larger cock.

Mike pulled his cock back out until only the head of his cock was in her. He pulled more cum from Allison's pussy and it ran down to her ass and coated his cock.

Mike pushed back in and began fucking my wife in earnest. Allison wrapped her legs around his waist as their rhythm began to increase.

Leslie was still impaled on my still hard cock. Watching my sweet wife getting attention from these men, kept me hard, even after I came.

Leslie had turned to watch Mike plung into my wife and said, "You just keep watching her. I'm gonna cum on your cock now."

Leslie began rocking on me again. Her pussy making sloshing sounds. She buried her face into my neck as she rode me.

Mike was now hammering away at Allison pussy. She was arching her back as he worked her to another orgasm. She began to moan, "Yes, fuck me! I'm going to cum again!"

I saw Allison's body tense up and she grabbed Mike's ass, pulling him into her. She yelled as her body was racked with another orgasm. This sent Mike over the edge and he flooded her pussy with his seed.

Once Mike pulled out, James moved up and entered Allison's now sloppy pussy. Cum had pooled on the leather couch and was running down the front of the cushion.

James pounded into her as she continued to ride her waves of orgasm. I had never seen Allison have multiple orgasms like this. She was smiling and arching her back as James fucked her pussy.

Leslie was riding me good now. She had moved up to a squatting position and was slamming her pussy onto my cock.

Leslie's husband was pounding my wife and we were all nearing another orgasm. Leslie was first. She slammed her pussy onto my cock, burying me deep into her. I could feel her pussy spasming around my cock. This sent me over the edge and I added another load to her hot pussy.

Then I heard Mike announce that he was cumming. I looked over just in time to see him plung into my wife's swollen pussy and fill her full of his seed. My wife then yelled out her orgasm and shook beneath James.

We were all four pretty exhausted by now. My wife was a mess. We all dressed and said our goodbyes. Tom and Kelly gave us an open invitation to come back anytime.

As we rode home with James and Leslie, I put my arm around Allison's waist and pulled her close. I whispered how happy I was to have her kissed her.

Once home, we showered together and made love in the shower. We then crawled into bed and talked about our night. Allison said that Tom was the second guy to fuck her that night. The first was one of the other single guys, named Robert. She told me how good it made her feel to be admired by so many guys in one night. She also admitted that she enjoyed seeing Leslie fucking me.

After talking it over, we decided to go to the next house party Tom and Kelly hosted.

Till next time...