Allison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shysub19
shysub19
150 Followers

"Yes ... yes it feels so good," I whimpered, burying my face in the pillow for fear of crying out in ecstasy, and I wanted to try to control myself.

She lifted my head with her free hand, moving it back on its side so only my cheek touched the pillow. "Did I ask you to move?"

"No Ma'am," I whispered back, my breaths coming out hoarsely. "S-sorry Ma'am."

"You know how you're going to apologize?" she whispered deeply, nuzzling her nose into my neck, only tempting me further. "Hmm?"

"I'll do anything," I panted, straining to keep my hands there. All I wanted was to push her fingers to where I wanted them.

"Yes you will," she chuckled, pulling my panties aside and moving her fingers over my soaking wet sex. I'm not sure if she was surprised by the sheer amount of moisture she found, but I was. I wasn't aware it was possible to be that wet all at one time.

Then she started playing with me, teasing my hole with her fingers. Each finger taking a turn just tracing the opening and sometimes two or three were teasing me at once, while one paid close attention to my clit. That felt so good that I swear I started feeling dizzy. Thank goodness I was laying in her bed and under her protection.

"My my," she said aloud, "Such a wet pussy."

I pushed my head into the pillow in shame before tilting it back where she wanted it. I was blushing furiously, and in a way that only she could instigate.

"Does pussy want to play?" From her voice I could tell that she knew it was bothering me. It was humiliating to me for her to speak that way to me. I almost wanted to ask her to stop, but I never would. The humiliation of it all was turning me on even further. "Does pussy want a finger?"

My breathing slowed and I could feel myself pushing back against her hand, although I wasn't making a conscious effort to do so. She was making me crazy and she knew it.

"Keep your ass down," she commanded, pushing it down herself at first. "You need to behave for me."

I moaned and squirmed some more, making sure not to move too drastically. "Yes Ma'am."

"You're so whet," she chuckled, adoring my state or arousal.

The laughter in her voice was teasing and it embarrassed me, but that was the purpose after all. Even knowing that, it didn't lessen how ashamed it made me feel. I felt like I needed to refuse it. "... No ..."

"You're not whet?" she chuckled again, rubbing three fingers roughly over my sex before laying over me and bringing her fingers around to my mouth.

I stared at them with heavy eyes. This whole scenario was getting to me, and it was a euphoric experience. I had never needed to cum so badly. As I focused on her glistening fingers, she brought them to my lips and traced one finger softly just between my lips. I licked them instinctively.

"Good girl," she smirked, getting off on how she could bring out the submissive side of me. "Open."

I opened my lips the moment I heard her speak the word, gladly accepting one finger at a time. I sucked on her beautiful fingers, tracing my tongue over them and moving my head very gently to fully enjoy what she wanted me to taste.

I could tell that really got her off, because before I had time to react, she had pulled her finger out of my mouth and was sitting back on her feet behind me again. I could feel my center tighten with her stare, trying to keep from peaking over my shoulder to look at her. I wanted her to fuck me, and I knew I would have to obey her for that.

Thankfully I didn't have to wait much longer. I could feel her enter me with one finger at first, very slowly working it in and out. I wanted to shout that it wasn't necessary - that I was so whet and ready that she could have just rammed it inside of me - but I didn't. I really loved the way she knew my body so well, and I was sure that she knew what she was doing better than I did. I waited in my spot patiently, squirming back as I felt the curious finger twisting its way inside of me, trying to impale myself on it.

Then I felt Megan's other hand on my ass, keeping my in place so I couldn't move back any further. She had a hard grip on me as she buried her finger as deeply in me as she could get it, grinning to herself once she had. I couldn't help but try to move against it, but she just kept it inside of me, unmoved.

"Please," I whispered, my mouth dry from all of my panting. "Please please please."

"Did you think about me?" she asked cruelly, knowing I would be shy about that. I couldn't find the words to say. "Did you think about all the naughty things I did to you?"

I nodded, my breath catching in my throat. She saw the timid expression on my face and smiled at her own evil technique.

"Did you touch yourself?" she whispered into my ear, keeping her finger deep inside of me. I felt like she belonged inside of me. I never wanted her to pull her finger out. "Tell me."

"Yes," I saw quietly, trying not to become a blubbering mess. "I ... touched myself."

"Here?" she smirked, reaching her thumb down to my clit and rubbing gently.

"Oh god yes," I exhaled all in one breath, grabbing at the sheet under me with tight fists. "Ahh ... yes ..."

"Tell me what you were thinking," she smiled, "I want to know. Now Allison."

"I thought ... about you fucking me with your fingers, Ma'am ... really fast and pretty hard. And you were humiliating me. You were feeling inside of me again and spitting on me and ... ahhh I shouldn't be saying this."

Megan smiled at how shy I really was. I saw it out of the corner of my eye when I opened them again. "That a girl," she grinned, slowly taking her finger out and pushing it all back inside of me. "Am I going fast enough yet?"

I was panting at the sensation, "No ... please ... faster ..."

"Then I suggest you get talking some more," she whispered, kissing down my back. "And louder darling. I can't hear you from back here."

I shuddered with embarrassment. I didn't want the whole neighborhood to hear me. "I just wanted ... you to use my body." Again in and out she moved her finger. I thought I was going insane it felt so good, and yet my needs weren't quite met. I knew I needed to confess more. Slowly, her pace was increasing, and I didn't want it to stop. "And ..." I swallowed hard, "I thought about you fucking me with ... a strap on." My voice went small at the last part and I just wanted to hide under the covers.

"What was that last part?" she asked with a hint of laughter in her voice. Her beautiful laugh.

"Umm ... to ... I mean I thought ... I thought of you fucking me with a strap on," I said, this time at a regular volume. It was difficult to finish as I felt her pace quicken. It felt so good.

"One more time Allison," she insisted, "This room is soundproof. Make it count, baby."

"I want you to fuck me with a strap on!" I shouted in ecstasy, feeling her fingers pump in and out of me as I spoke. It was so hard and so fast my eyes were rolling back in my head. I had to remind myself to breathe. This sensation of her controlling my body and my mind. I could feel she had added another finger, and it felt amazing.

"Yes," she huffed, obviously putting her whole body into the thrusts of her fingers, "Good. Girl."

She knew it wouldn't take long, and it didn't. I was screaming within minutes. "Meeeeeggggg!" I screamed, tearing at the sheets, tensing completely as all of my breath had escaped. She just kept pounding into me, playing with my clit until I couldn't scream anymore. Aside from a tremble, I had fallen limp underneath her, panting incredibly hard.

"Yeah," she whispered hoarsely, unzipping my skirt and pulling it off my legs. I thought I had gone numb, but once I felt her fingers between my parted legs again, I knew that wasn't the truth. "Come here," she said softly, pulling me up into her arms to hold me protectively. I was so exhausted I couldn't hold her back, but I was very much enjoying the way she held me in her arms. With my head against her chest, I smiled. There was no place I would rather be.

shysub19
shysub19
150 Followers
12