Allison Heut, Sexfighter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chest-to-chest and chin-to-chin, Maddie and Alli squeezed together tight and kissed hard-- both of them urged to start rocking their hips by the other.

The screen showed Tia, bent back over Hanna's front while two continued kissing. On top of that, Hanna also had her hand down inside Tia's pretty pink bikini bottoms. A steady squishing sound assured anyone paying attention that Mrs. Steven's wet pussy was infact being churned into a drippy mess by Hanna's fingering. It was possible that this might have lead to Madison similarly reaching down, under the blanket and over the small Allison's back. It was also possible that the constant grinding of Alli's rock-hard silky shaft across Madison's slit pushed her to return the favor.

"MMMMMmm MMMMmmMMMMM!" Alli moaned, excitement overthrowing her senses as she felt Mrs. K's nimble fingers walk themselves down the valley between her blushed asscheeks.

"MHmmhhhHHhMMMmmm~" Madison moaned back, delighted by how much just the anticipation of what she was about to do effected her lovely cuddlebuddy. They were both still kissing but these snuffed groaning murmurs were more than enough to communicate their desire audibly to each other.

One curled into her.

Allison's tongue swirled fast around Maddie's before her jaw dropped and broke the embrace.

A second one wiggled inside.

Allison started panting, eyes locked on Madison's own who were just as focused on her.

By impulse, Madison reeled Allison into her closer. She used those fingers, hooking them in deep to the knuckle and using that pulling crook to guide the girl back where she belonged--kissing her.

Whatever lesson this was supposed to be was lost to Allison. Her whole body was exploding with pleasure while her heart was spilling over with feelings of joy and love. The most shocking part was Madison's own reaction though. She too was writhing in some perfected form of heat. Her wide hips rolled up, making their stomachs briefly go flush just as their lips seemed to endlessly repeat themselves. All of this worked to smother her regal cunt-turned-deluged-mire across the steeled under-buoy of Allison's cock steadily, ravenously, then wildly.

Trembling, they both began to lasciviously mewl and yowl into each other's gaped mouth.

While Allison proceeded to rut her hips down and Madison bucked her hips up--the both of them crashed through what seemed like several climaxes.

Yet still, even as the trembling dulled into occasional shudders, they stayed in pursuit of the next kiss and the kiss after that. Their tongues tangoed wantonly, unabashed to the mess of saliva it caused or the mess now smeared between their middles. Madison kept pumping her sweet princess's ass with both fingers, slower paced now but just as persistent. This should have been yet another instance of Allison pushed far beyond her limits and reduced to a slobbering fuckslut as usual, but every knuckle-burying plunge just forced an explosion of giggles and moans out of her kiss-addicted lips.

This went on for a while. It wasn't until the two began to doze off mid-canoodling that Madison was able to retake the reigns and return them to reality outside of the red fleece blanket.

"Didn't we just get you cleaned up, young lady~" Mrs. K humored, clutching her close once more but essentially using her cleavage's freckled-constellation to keep the insatiable sweetheart from sparking another chain of soulgasming smooching. It only slightly backfired when Alli tried to answer while sucking at her left tit with a humming, "NNNUUMNUNMM"

Madison rolled her eyes and found a smile that just wouldn't go away.

"Well I guess you were going to need another shower anyways, my precious brat. Second half of today's training starts as soon as I manage to peel myself off this couch."

Alli's lips SNNNMMCKPOP!'d off from Maddie's ultra-pink nipple.

"Huh? More training?"

"Oh yes yes yes. You start league matches next weekend, Princess"

"...I do...?"

"Mhmmm and I'll be calling Hanna to set it up while you're mopping the kitchen for me."

"...so that's my training?"

"A part of, yes. Your phone's on the kitchen table though. You can give Kaylee a call first while I run myself a bath but then we've gotta get this place cleaned up before it gets too late. The boys are due home tomorrow after all."

"So mop the kitchen?"

"And dishes and laundry and vacuuming."

"And then oral sex practice?" Allison cutely beamed after her 'coy' suggestion, hoping her charm would avail.

"Hmm..." Madison smirked back, leaning up to peck at her cheek, "We'll see..."

12