Allison Kilgore's Promotional Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison softly ran the tips of a couple of fingers around and around the rounded bulge of his knob.

Richard quietly sighed, trying not to reveal how good that really felt.

"Well, I'm not so sure, Polly," Allison continued, "I mean, it could be the excitement of getting a spanking. Have you two been spanking each other?"

"What?! No! Absolutely not, Ms. Harding!" Hannah strongly asserted in no uncertain terms. "Oh my goodness, I never heard of such a thing."

"No, she's right," Richard added. "Most definitely not. We've only just been kissing, and um, you know, just stuff like that."

"Chip, hush," Hannah objected. Polly wouldn't want Chip to tell the teacher all the juicy details.

"Well," Ms. Harding said, "if you're not going to go all the way then you might at least consider a little harmless playing. You know, something innocent."

"Like what, Ms. Harding?" Richard inquired, perhaps out of character, but hoping to get it started, perhaps even supersede the spanking, but Chip might have as well been curious as to what Ms. Harding was implying.

"Now, we can talk about that later. Let's first get these undies down as well." Allison quickly looped her fingers into the waistband of Richard's briefs and snatched them down.

Richard's hard dick popped out like a jack-in-the-box.

Allison smiled with amusement, and delight.

"Well," Allison remarked, "I can see Chip's not camera shy."

"Cut! Allison," the director complained. He turned to his assistant. "Mark that down and we'll edit it out later. Now," he said, turning his attention back to the actors, "pick it up where Richard's cock popped out. That's your cue, Hannah."

Allison felt like pointing out that she did refer to Chip, but she let it slide.

"Oh my goodness, Ms. Harding," Hannah exclaimed. "He's so big!"

Richard couldn't help but smile. He knew he wasn't especially big, but it was nice to hear that somebody thought so, even if it was a fictitious character. His cock twitched with boyish pride.

"Now, Polly, don't be nervous." To reassure Polly, Allison took hold of Richard's cock and softly stroked it. "You see, dear? He's really very, very friendly, if you're nice to him. Just like a little pet, you have to know how to treat him right. Just be nice but let him know who is in charge."

Richard considered letting them know that he was standing right there, in more ways than one, but he preferred to just enjoy Allison's gentle, soft, expert touch.

Allison continued, "The first one always look a little bit big and scary. Why don't you come over here and take a closer look."

"Oh I don't know, Ms. Harding."

"Now, don't you worry. He won't bite. He might spit and squirt a little bit, though."

"What?" That wouldn't sound very nice to Polly. Hannah acted very squeamishly uncertain.

Ms. Harding chuckled. "But, if he's going to do that, Polly, I'm sure he'll warn us." She turned to Richard. "You will, won't you, Chip?"

"Oh yes, ma'am," Richard agreed. Chip would most definitely want to reassure Polly, albeit as Richard he would prefer to shock her with big explosive gushes all over her.

Ms. Harding reached out for Hannah's hand, took hold of it, and drew her forward until she stood right next to Richard. "Now, here dear, you take hold of your boyfriend. I'm sure he'll like it very much, and I think so shall you."

Hannah, looking very, very tentative and uncertain, slowly extended her hand, and then wrapped her little fingers around the stiff shaft.

"Oh my goodness," Hannah softly exclaimed as her fingers felt the hard stiffness of Richard's erection.

Ms. Harding let go, turning over the reins to the young lady.

Richard had never felt such dainty fingers on his dick before. Of course, he hadn't felt many fingers on his cock at all, other than his own. In any case, Hannah's fingers were so nice, so sweet, so girlish. He closed his eyes, for a moment intent on drifting off into some fantasy, and then realized that the reality was better than anything he could muster within his mind. He gazed upon the innocent, demure, and petite Hannah Honeypot, softly smiling as she fondled and explored his shaft.

"That's a very good girl, Polly. You see, everything is just fine." She moved around Richard to take her position behind him, just to his left. "Now, bend over, Richard, and Polly, get a firm grip on the shaft. You can keep him steady and in place while he gets his punishment. Would you do that for the teacher, Polly?"

"Oh yes, Ms. Harding," she promised, "I'll do that." She wrapped her fingers tightly around her boyfriend's stiff, hard cock.

Richard bent over, awaiting his fate. This was not the manner of spanking he had been expecting, albeit it was most definitely better.

"Is this going to make him squirt, Ms. Harding?"

Allison smiled. Hannah was doing a very good job playing the naive ingenue. It was, of course, overplayed. Not too many young college girls are this naive and inexperienced, although within some very conservative colleges there will in fact be such girls. In any case, it was the overplay that made it such a nice fantasy. "Well, if it does, Polly, then Chip is a very, very dirty boy."

'Well, no pressure there,' thought Richard. His decision to jerk off before he came to the studio was reaffirmed.

Smack!

"Yipe!" Richard squealed, and that wasn't acting.

"The first one is always a bit surprising. Did you keep a firm grip, Polly?"

"Oh yes, Ms. Harding. I've got a real good hold of him." Hannah smiled. Apparently Polly was beginning to enjoy the pleasure of grasping a firm, hard cock, as well as the amusement of seeing her boyfriend get a little spanking.

"You know, you might want to use two hands."

"Oh, that's a very good suggestion, Ms. Harding." Hannah got down onto her knees so that she could better see what she was doing. She wrapped the fingers of her right hand around his shaft, and softly played with the sensitive knob with the fingers of her left.

She wasn't really using both hands to hold him, but she was most definitely using both hands to pleasure him, much to Richard's enjoyment. He wondered desperately what Chip would say right now. He just couldn't come up with a line, as his mind was so confused, so distracted.

Smack! Smack!

His face grimaced yet he was experiencing such intense pleasure.

Smack! Smack!

With each smack he thrust forward, driving his cock through Hannah's clenching fist, and against her tickling fingers.

Smack! Smack!

Yes, indeed, he might in fact be a very dirty boy as he was getting so fucking excited. Hannah's fucking fingers were so experienced, so deft, so fluid and sensual. She was clearly not the innocent ingenue in real life.

Smack! Smack!

His balls pulled in tighter against his body.

Smack! Smack!

"Fuck!" Richard gasped.

"Chip Livingston Douglas!" Hannah exclaimed in shock and outrage. She immediately let go of his cock.

'Oops,' Richard thought. That was probably out of character. He felt like yelling cut.

"Chip," Allison added, "I am appalled that you would use such language, and in front of your little girlfriend. Were you raised in a barn?"

Richard looked back at Allison. "No, ma'am, sorry ma'am. It just stung so bad."

"Well, you're just giving me more and more reasons to spank you, you know." She turned her attention to Hannah. "Polly, get an even stronger grip. We must let this young man show better respect in the presence of ladies."

"Yes, ma'am," Hannah agreed, wrapping his cock within both of her fists, pumping it before the spanking even began.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh man," Richard gasped, his bottom dancing out with the escalating spanking, his swollen hard dick sliding in and out of Hannah's tightly gripping fingers.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Okay, okay, that's enough, please," he protested, speaking from the perspective of Richard as much as Chip.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Still, however, he could not escape the pleasure of Hannah's fingers. It was just so weird, the intense delight of "Polly's" innocent fingers jerking him off coupled with the equally intense stinging of Allison's hand.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

It would probably be in character, and excellent improvisation, if he ejaculated into Hannah's hands, perhaps even get some of it on her face. The director would have to like that. And, then, maybe he could get it up again.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Yes, a little improvisation would be good, Richard felt, as he felt his balls pull in tight.

"Yes, well," gasped Allison. She pulled a handkerchief from the deep cleavage of her breasts and dabbed her brow and then her breasts. "I think that's enough for Chip."

"Must I let go?" Hannah asked.

"Oh yes, dear, I'm afraid so. It's now your turn."

"Oh!" Hannah exclaimed, with considerable trepidation as she immediately let go of Richard's dick, her fingers coming to her lips in apprehension and concern. "Must I really be spanked too?"

Richard took a deep breath, in relief and frustration. He was glad that the humiliation of the spanking was over for him, but not so pleased that Hannah had to stop playing with his cock. But, then again, if he hoped to last the length of this scene stopping the spanking now had been a very good idea. He stood back up straight, his hands reaching back to soothe his reddened bottom. His dick was thrusting out before him like an angry spear.

"Oh my goodness," Hannah said, her eyes just inches from the upward thrusting cock. "I think he's gotten even bigger."

The close-up shot by camera 3 seemed to confirm her perception.

Allison strode over to Hannah and helped her get up.

Once Hannah was standing up Allison instructed, "Now, Polly, lift up her skirt so I can get your panties down."

"Ms. Harding! With Chip still in the room?!"

"Well, of course, dear. You were in the room when he got spanked. I didn't hear you complaining about that. Now, please, raise your skirt."

Actually, Hannah had complained very clearly. "But, he's going to see my panties!"

"Dear, he's going to see more than that. Now, hip hop." She impatiently clapped her hands a couple of times. "Up with your skirt."

"Ooooooooooh," Hannah whined, but reached down for the hem of her plaid skirt, and slowly, very slowly, began to pull it up.

Richard followed every gradual inch of revelation, up past her knees, then past her girlish white thighs.

Hannah paused just below the point of revealing any panty. "Oh my goodness," she softly whimpered, and then pulled the skirt up to her tummy to reveal all of her panties.

Richard grinned with delight. Hannah wasn't wearing particularly sexy panties. They were in fact white cotton panties, with little violet hearts along the waistband. But, their simplicity, their innocence, fell well within her character. Plus, they might in fact be a size too small, or at least they were very, very tight. They revealed a clearly obvious, very distinctly outlined camel toe.

"Well, thank goodness you're wearing regulation panties, Polly, or that might have required some additional spanking."

'Regulation panties?' Richard thought. What was she talking about? Well, even if it made no sense to him, Richard did enjoy them. He so much wanted to stroke his cock. He most certainly would be doing that if he was watching this movie at home. But, that might in fact be out of character. He had a responsibility as an actor to exert at least some self-discipline. Still, perhaps the real Chip would in fact start jerking off at the first sight of his girlfriend's camel toe panties, and then squirt his stuff all over the front of them. He really needed some direction.

"Now," Allison said, "let's get those things down."

"Oh my goodness," Hannah squealed, her face getting red.

The director was impressed, but not surprised. Hannah used the Stanislavsky approach to acting, recalling her most embarrassing moment of life to get her face to redden. She would never say what it was, but it did always seem to muster a red face.

Allison pulled Hannah's panties down to her ankles.

Richard could not help himself. He took hold of his cock. He just had to. Hannah Honeypot's honeypot was too delicious to behold. It was just this diminutive little slit on a soft, fully shaved innocent white mound. It was just so pure, so girlish, so cute, yet so fucking provocative.

Hannah was grimacing with embarrassment, her eyes clenched shut. But, she did open them a peek, to see her boyfriend jerking off to the sight of her naked, exposed cunnie. "Chip, stop that right now!" She pointed at him accusatorially, albeit like the true professional keeping her skirt up with the other hand, "Look at what he's doing, Ms. Harding."

Allison turned to Richard. "Chip, you stop that right now. It's very disrespectful for a young man to masturbate in my office."

"Sorry, ma'am," he replied. He sheepishly let go of his dick and softly apologized, "I'm sorry, Polly."

"But, Polly," Allison suggested, "you shouldn't be so upset. It's really quite a nice compliment."

Hannah looked mortified at such a thought. "Well, he should stop staring at it. It's really rude and inconsiderate."

Richard dutifully looked away, but not so far that he couldn't still observe her sweet little cunt within the periphery of his vision.

"Now," Allison suggested, "why don't you bend over, hands on your knees, bottom thrust out behind you."

"Ooooooh," Hannah groaned, but did as she was told.

Allison flipped her skirt over her back so that Hannah's perky white tush was fully exposed, her panties still tangled around her ankles. "Chip, will you do the honor?"

"What?! Chip?!" Hannah protested, "Chip's going to spank me?"

"Well, quite honestly," Allison explained as she took Richard by his cock and led him over to take the proper position behind and to the left of Hannah's bare bottom, poking out so prettily and suggestively behind her, "my hand still stings a bit. Besides, would you prefer that Chip hold you in place like you held him?"

Hannah turned shocked her face back to look at Allison and Richard. "Oh no, no, most definitely not!"

"Well, excellent. We're all in agreement then. Now, Chip, how many girls have you spanked?"

"Actually, well, um...none, Ms. Harding." That wasn't acting. It was an admission of truth. Of course, the modal number for the vast majority of young men is probably zero for spanking a girl, at least at his age, but it did feel like an embarrassing admission, like he hadn't even yet kissed a girl or something, particularly when surrounded by persons within the sex profession. All of them had probably been involved with spanking quite a number of times. But, it was at least within character.

"Well, I hope not," Hannah called out.

"Hush now, girl," Allison admonished the young lady. "Well then, Chip," she suggested, "let me give you some pointers...Oh my," she suddenly said, as if she just finally noticed, or more fully appreciated, Hannah's perky little tush poking out, "Isn't this the most darling little bare naked bottom you have ever seen?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Chip fully and enthusiastically agreed.

"Shut-up!" Hannah reached back with both hands to cover her bottom.

"Now, Polly, you take your hands away right now. You can't expect your boyfriend to spank your bottom if you have your hands there, do you?"

"No ma'am," Polly softly acknowledged. "But, you don't have to talk about it."

Allison smiled, "No, I s'pose not," she acknowledged, as Polly reluctantly pulled her hands away to allow back into view her pretty petite posterior. But, she would have to acknowledge, if asked, it was kind of fun to talk about it.

Allison gave Richard a little nudge with her elbow, then pointed with her fingers at Hannah's slit honeypot. It did look awfully cute and enticing peeking out like that from between her thighs.

Richard smiled and squeezed his cock.

"What's going on back there?" Hannah inquired. "You're not saying anything."

"Because you told us not to, dear." Allison explained. "Gracious, we speak too much and then we don't speak enough."

"Well, just get on with it, will you?"

"Yes, yes, don't be impatient now." Of course, it was Allison who previously conveyed the impression that she had only a little amount of time for them. It was perhaps a continuity problem for subsequent editing, but they would probably just ignore it.

"Now, Chip, there are a number of ways to spank a girl's bottom. Two basic alternatives are to release the hand immediately upon striking the tush. The other is just the opposite, upon contact to keep the hand firmly planted on the cheeks."

Richard would much prefer to keep his hand in contact with the bottom.

Hannah though made Polly's preference clearly known. "Release it! Release it!"

"Well," Allison said, "I suppose you should spank Polly in the same manner in which you were spanked. That would seem only fair."

"Yes, ma'am."

"But, you know, Chip," Allison said contemplatively, "it's really a shame to spank a fanny as cute as this. I mean, I think your hand could cover the whole thing. Here, put your hand over it. Let's see."

Richard stretched his fingers over Hannah's entire bottom. It was close to being true, as her fanny was just so elfish.

"Oh, come on," Hannah complained. "Stop teasing."

Allison smiled and nodded to Richard to get started.

Smack!

"Oh my goodness!" Hannah squealed, standing up straight and grabbing her butt. She turned back toward Richard and complained. "Chip Livingston Douglas!"

"Polly, now get back into position. The longer you delay this the longer it will last."

Hannah scowled at Chip, letting him know that if he wasn't more considerate then she certainly would get even later on.

Clearly though this would not be an issue for Richard.

Hannah got back into position, but turned her head to keep her threatening eyes on Chip.

For a moment Richard felt he should back off, cause he certainly didn't want to make his girlfriend mad at him, but then just as quickly realized that they would probably work it out in the end.

Smack! Smack!

"Chip! Stop that!"

Smack! Smack!

"Chip! You're so mean!"

Allison interjected, "Here, let me help keep you steady," reaching around Richard to grasp hold of his erection with her right hand, keeping him steady as he spanked Hannah, just as Hannah had done when Allison spanked him.

Richard kind of wondered why the spanker now had to be kept steady, whereas before it was the spankee. It did just seem that the two ladies wanted some excuse to manipulate his cock during a spanking. But, why would he complain about that?

Smack! Smack!

"I'm sorry I cheated, Ms. Harding, really I am!"

Smack! Smack!

"Please make him stop, Ms. Harding."

But, Allison just kept stroking Richard's cock, which was more encouraging than steadying, much to Richard's pleasure.

Smack! Smack!

Allison pressed her large breasts into Richard's back.

"Oh please, really," Hannah continued to plead, "I'll be good now."

Smack! Smack!

Hannah's bottom was becoming a very bright pink.

Smack! Smack!

Hannah was prancing her bottom around and around and up and down, providing a very delightful dance. Richard particularly liked how occasionally her cute little puckered rosebud would briefly come into view or, just as good, her elfish honeypot, which was now even beginning to have a bit of a glistening moisture.

Smack! Smack!

Richard wondered how long he should continue this. The palm of his hand was stinging a bit, but his cock was throbbing in Allison's hand. He again wondered whether it might be quite fitting if he ejaculated onto Hannah's butt, providing her with an organic soothing balm.

Smack! Smack!

1...345678