Allison The Lifeguard Ch. 01

Story Info
A young lifeguard meets an interesting couple.
2.9k words
4.46
47.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, I have a long way to go so any and all comments are welcome. I've read a ton of stories here and am sure I stole lots of elements unintentionally from authors I greatly admire like JukeboxEMCSA, Trilby else, Softi, and HypnoAddiction. I hope I don't do them a disservice by even mentioning them as inspirations :)

*

I settled into my chair by the side of the pool, starting my afternoon shift as the lifeguard at the small, family hotel. The indoor pool was crowded today with laughter, happy conversations and a general din of noise bouncing around the walls.

It was nothing new. Some weekends the place was practically empty, and others, like today, were packed. The pool made for a nice place for the families to relax and actually have some fun after a day seeing the boring tourist traps around here. Why anyone came to look at farmland as a 'vacation,' especially in the Winter was beyond me. But it kept me employed as I took a year off after High School to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. And it was kinda neat to be inside the glass-walled, tropical like building while the snow piled up outside.

Despite wearing a t-shirt and shorts over my swimsuit to hide my toned swimmer's body and long legs that came with being 5'9", most of the 'dads' seemed to have trouble hiding their stares. Occasionally they seemed reluctant, probably because of little chubbies, to get out of the hot tub off to the side of my chair where they could leer openly, much to the frustration of their wives. Some were a little handsome I guess, but most just came off as creepy.

I was idly running my fingers through my long, dark hair, keeping a watchful eye on the swimmers in the pool when my attention was drawn to a woman that seemed to appear out of nowhere and was now making her way slowly down the stairs into the water. Though I've never been attracted to women, I always take a quick look at them when they're in my pool so I could see how I measured up to them. I usually won. This woman seemed to draw all attention to her though, and rightly so. Very tall, maybe 6', with her long blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail swaying gracefully from the top of her head. She seemed maybe late 20's or early 30's, with a toned body that held her wonderful curves beautifully.

She wore a very tiny, white string bikini. It was out of place in a typically family hotel pool like this, probably technically too inappropriate, but no one seemed to mind too much, at least that I noticed anyway. I must've been staring a little too long as she stood on the stairs. She was running her hand down her pony tail when she looked right at me, gave a sly smile and a quick wink. I blushed at being caught and recovered as best I could and flashed a generically friendly smile back before looking away.

I was so distracted by watching her that I didn't notice the man dragging a chair up next to mine and sitting down before I could get up and patrol around the pool to avoid him. It happens a lot, especially with the 'dads.' They like to chat with the 'hot, young lifeguard' on vacation in the hopes of that one in a billion chance that I'd be interested in letting them indulge their fantasies down in the shower room. But he was already talking to me, so I just had to be nice and chat back, it's part of the job. Though, really I wouldn't have minded getting up to take a closer look at that beautiful woman. Why am I so obsessed with her...? Strange.

"...a wonderful place to relax." The words filtered through the general din of the pool to me. Oh, right. The man. He must be talking about the pool. I looked over at him and smiled politely. He was sitting very close, much more than one would normally sit to a stranger. Though a bit old, mid-40s maybe, but not bad looking I guess. He looked to be about 6' tall and kept himself in shape. A handsome, clean-shaven face and a full head of dark hair. Terrific eyes though. Dark. Deep.

"uh... yes. It's very relaxing." I agreed. And went back to watching the pool.

He kept talking about general things, "...wandering into the deep end. So pleasant to just sink below the water and feel weightless for a time..." I wasn't really listening, just nodding politely while keeping an eye on the pool. Well, maybe not the whole pool I must admit, my eyes kept going back to the woman in the white bikini. She was just standing in the shallow end, leaning against the wall, practically still as a statue, but continually stroking her long pony tail in an idle manner.

She was just so perfect, almost of another world. Just standing there. So content to just exist. Though the chaos of the pool and swimmers were all around her, she was just so calm and at peace.

"...yes, I understand." Wait, what? I realized I had totally zoned out while the guy had yammered on about something or other and I was just politely agreeing with him. I took a quick look around the pool to make sure nothing was amiss because I have to admit, my focus was just on the woman. Luckily, everything was fine, though I wasn't sure where the woman had gotten to.

Just as the man was standing up, the woman strolled up, a towel wrapped low on her waist and wearing a man's oxford that she hadn't bothered to button. I was speechless to be so close to her. I don't know what was wrong with me, I'd never been affected by a woman like this before.

The man took the woman's hand and turned to me, "I'm sorry, I never introduced myself, I just started talking your ear off. My name is Michael and this is Veronica." They both smiled and waited patiently for my mind to catch up to the moment.

"...oh... uh... I'm Ali, Allison." I finally managed to get out. Then just continued to stare at them, feeling silly for being so flustered.

Michael smoothly continued, "Veronica, I was just telling Allison how relaxing it is here." Veronica nodded and smiled.

She looked into my eyes and I nearly squirmed out of my chair as a wave of warmth washed over me. "It's lovely to meet you, Allison" she said. Her voice so perfectly smooth and sexy it just seemed to slide right into my insides. I could only smile back. It seemed like she was used to that kind of reaction.

"We'd love to tell you about our recent trip to Maui and how beautiful and relaxing it was. If you'd like to stop by, we're in room 341." Michael said as a goodbye. As they turned to walk away, Veronica looked back at me and ran a hand down her pony tail. I think I muttered 'yes,' but I can't really be sure.

---

Two hours later the pool was closed and all locked up and I was knocking quietly on the door to room 341. The door opened and there Veronica stood, just wearing the white string bikini, and nothing else. We stood there, just looking at each for a moment, and she stroked her pony tail and said "Allison. Come on in."

And I did. It was strange to be in one of the hotel rooms. It was so out of the ordinary, and I don't even know what I'm doing here, but I have to admit it was more than a little exciting.

Michael was standing by the little bar in the room, making drinks for everyone. He had changed out of his pool clothes and was wearing black jeans and a form fitting black t-shirt. I begrudgingly admitted that he looked pretty good, especially at his age, and that it made sense that he and Veronica were together. I was a bit jealous, though I'm not sure if I was jealous of him or her.

He handed me a drink and said very casually "You're off-duty now, you don't have to wear that uniform anymore."

"I'm good, thanks. Thanks for the drink though." I replied and took a sip of the drink. Looking over at Veronica as she got her drink, she looked to the side and barely glanced at me out of the corner of her eye as she just shrugged and stroked her pony tail.

Butterflies filled my stomach as I set the drink down on the dresser and pulled my t-shirt over my head, kicked off my tevas, and pulled off my shorts, dropping them onto the floor. Standing up straight in my one-piece swimsuit with the high cut hips that did a great job of showing off my legs and ass. My nipples showed my excitement more than I was aware of as they poked through the tight fabric. A damp spot between my legs was clearly visible to Michael and Veronica as I just stood before them, letting them look at me.

It felt so strange. I don't know why I was here in their room, standing there in just my swimsuit, very, very aroused.

Veronica pointed to the clothes crumpled on the floor and simply said "Fold them neatly."

I felt embarrassed for being so sloppy and quickly picked up my clothes and placed them neatly on one of the chairs.

"Good girl." Veronica said and suddenly it didn't feel so strange any more. It felt good.

I stood perfectly still as she walked over to me and started circling me, so close that I could feel her breath on my neck, feel her breasts brush against my arm, and shivering as her fingers reached out to stroke my thighs. Each touch and almost touch was so electric. I just stood there, wanting more, losing myself to the teasing.

She stopped behind me. Even with my height, she was taller. Her arms wrapped around me, running her hands up and down my body. Her fingers lightly touching the inside of my thighs. I spread my legs a little hoping she would go just a little higher. She must've felt the heat emanating from me, but she just kept teasing. I could feel her grinding her hips against me, pushing the small bit of fabric of her bikini bottoms covering her crotch against my ass. It was so wonderfully amazing.

Through the haze of bliss and lust, my eyes fell on Michael, who was just leaning against the bar, watching us. He started to speak and it took me a moment before the words started to make sense, and then they were shocking and unexpected. ".... my cock."

"No, I want Veroni..." I stopped myself mid-sentence. That didn't make sense either. This was all so confusing.

From the corner of my eye I saw Veronica's hand moving from behind me. She was slowly extending her hand outward, stroking her long pony tail, then letting it drop to land over my shoulder.

I took a few steps forward and dropped to my knees in front of Michael. Eagerly reaching for his pants and opening his fly I heard Veronica hiss 'yes' from behind me and I felt a rush of pleasure knowing she was happy and I practically ripped his pants as I pulled them down. He wore no underwear and his cock sprang out, almost fully hard from the show he'd been watching Veronica and I put on.

Only having had one boyfriend before, I didn't have much experience with this sort of thing, but I'd never needed to suck a cock more in my life. I grabbed his cock and licked the length of it before taking the head of it into my mouth. My hand stroked it as I pulled him in as deep as I could. He quickly became even harder and his thick 8 inch cock felt like the most perfect thing in the world to me. His hands gently on the back of my head, as I sucked on the few inches of his cock I could take without gagging and stroking the rest of it with my hand.

"Michael. Primal." Was all Veronica said. I thought I might've caught a glimpse in the mirror of her giving her pony tail a stroke but I couldn't be sure. The next thing I knew, Michael's hands on my head were no longer gentle as he grabbed me firmly and shoved his cock all the way down my throat. I had no idea I could do that.

He held me and thrust his hips back and forth, I was just a mouth for him to fuck. He was grunting deeply as he did this. Any words he was trying to form were lost in lust. I put my hands on his thighs to try to keep a little bit of control of the situation, but it was useless. He was too strong and too powerful.

His cock pulled out of mouth and I took the brief reprieve to try to catch my breath. His hands grabbed the shoulder straps of my suit and pulled me to my feet like I weighed nothing. My hands instinctively went to his cock as he walked forward, pushing me back against the dresser. His body pressing against mine, he grabbed my hips and lifted me easily onto the dresser, my legs wrapping around him.

Michael pulled the fabric of my swimsuit to one side with one hand and guided his cock into my pussy with the other. I couldn't believe how easily he slid inside, I was so wet! He thrust fully inside me with one push of his hips. He grunted loudly as he did so. I'd never heard a sound like it. It was so fucking hot to feel him so lost with lust and needing to fuck me more than anything. He slammed into me again and again. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, trying to hold on. The dresser pounding against the wall to the rhythm of his thrusts.

The feeling of his cock driving deep inside me, and the pure lust for me that was consuming him made me feel the beginning of an orgasm building from the center of my being.

Veronica had moved to lay the bed, leaning up against the headboard, watching us with a smirk on her face. She saw me looking at her and she stroked her hair and said "Allison. Primal."

The orgasm took me and then took me again. I tried to yell for Michael to fuck me harder, deeper and harder, and not to fucking stop, to just keep fucking me again and a fucking gain but it just came out as guttural sounds of lust as my nails dug into his back.

He pulled out and I felt empty without his cock inside me. Still filled with primal lust, he grabbed the back of my head, and practically through me onto the bed. Veronica spread her legs and I crawled up the bed between them. Strong hands grabbed me and dragged me back to the edge of the bed. I was on my stomach, draped over the edge. My hands reaching out for Veronica, pulling at her legs, desperate to get between them. Michael pulled my swimsuit to the side and rammed his cock into my pussy again. I gasped and came again.

Veronica slowly slid down the bed as Michael continued to fuck me as hard as he could. His grunts growing louder, I felt his saliva hit my back, so lost in lust that he was losing basic control and starting to drool. I wasn't much better, clawing at Veronica's thighs, so desperate to worship her it was all I could think about.

Stuck in a loop of continual orgasms from Michael's cock pounding me from behind and Veronica's crotch edging ever closer, there was a stream of fucking profanity pouring from my fucking mouth as my cunt wrapped around his fucking dick needing his fucking cum.

With one final thrust, his cock drove even deeper into my pussy and started filling me with his cum. Pushing me forward just enough to finally reach Veronica's crotch.

I extended my tongue and she lifted her hips up. My tongue touched the thin fabric covering her pussy and the bliss overtook me, my eyes rolled back into my head, and I was overwhelmed and lost to the dark.

...

I woke up the next morning, alone in the room, with the late morning sun streaming through the curtains.

They were packed and gone. I took a shower to ease my sore muscles, my mind was still pretty foggy as to what had actually happened and the hot water helped a little. Wrapped in a towel, I went over to where my clothes were stacked on the chair where I'd put them the night before. On top was a brand new, tiny white bikini with a note written in a strong masculine hand "We'll be back soon, this is a wonderful place to relax. We're sure our friends will love it here too."