Allison Wonderland Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood too, looking slightly pained and swollen but otherwise unaffected. I saw her advance towards me and hurriedly stepped back as far as I could, leaning against a fence, trapped.

In a sudden wash her features were clear of any hostility and she just looked broken and sorry. I didn't let it fool me, her innocence. I could never let her get my guard down again.

"Felicity..." Her voice wavered slightly on my name as she took a slow step forwards.

"No. Don't come closer. Just stay right there," I growled at her, reaching in my pocket for a tissue. My hands came up empty as I saw her slowly draw a tissue from her jacket.

"Please..." She whimpered softly, inching towards me.

"Not a chance." I said, pushing off the fence, I kept the distance between us and walked to the side walk. My foot dragged with pain in every second step, and I clutched my side against the throb of agony. Her Mini once again pulled up beside me, and she followed me down the street, crawling along.

"Felicity, please. You can get in the back, and I won't even look at you or say a word. I swear. I swear to God. You can't walk home in this state,"

"This state you put me in?" I turned to her, my voice like a whip as the tears of pain slid down my cheeks.

She flinched but had the decency to nod, "Please, Felicity. Please,"

I stared at her long and hard before climbing slowly into the back seat, leaving my seat belt off for a quick getaway. She visibly relaxed as she pulled away from the curb and drove to SAMs shop. I watched out the window and muttered directions to her, otherwise not saying anything. We arrived at my apartment block and she pulled up, turning the car off. I stared at her as she unbuckled and went to step out.

"Where are you going?" I spat at her, watching her closely.

"I'm helping you into your apartment,"

I shook my head so hard I nearly got a headache, "No way. You aren't coming into my home,"

She walked around the car and opened the door, holding a hand out. I shoved it away and stood up. And almost passed out. The sudden weight on my foot sent a searing bolt of pain and heat up my leg and body, causing me to gasp and fall back in tears. She caught my elbow and held me effortlessly.

"You need help up the stairs" she said stubbornly as I shook off her elbow.

"I don't need your help, and I don't need you!" I growled at her, shoving away her and entering the main lobby. I grasped the railing of the steps and placing my uninjured foot first. Pulling my body up I eased my swollen ankle onto the next stair and tried to lift my weight. My body shook with effort before leaning down ever so slightly. Immediately pain rocketed up my joint and leg, I bit my lip. A sob wrecked through my chest and I twisted and fell on my ass on the stairs.

Allison's shadow towered over me as the moon shone in through the glass doors of the lobby. She stood in front of me before crouching down and reaching out slowly, like a person approaching a dog. At that moment I was a dog, hurt emotionally and physically, abandoned and no way to get home. Her fingertips gently touched my chin, easing it up to look into her eyes. I tried to keep my eyes down but it didn't keep. Tears still blurred my vision as I slowly looked up into her faded blue eyes. They were filled with sadness and compassion. I felt her gently raise a damp tissue to my face and dab at her dried blood. She stared into my eyes in between looking at the blood to clean.

She balled up the tissue and tucked it away, her hand still holding my face up.

Her throat cleared softly and my eyes dropped, broken from the spell and slowly welling with fresh tears, "Felicity, I can either call your friend from the shop, or your other friend you talk about nonstop to help you, or you can let me help you. I promise, I promise to everything I have, I won't hurt you"

She released my chin and dropped both her hands to mine, clasping them against her chest and squeezing them. I looked away and remained silent; my voice wasn't working right now. This is always what happened, I got angry, I hurt or I break things, then I felt empty and colourless. Nothing but an empty body in the world, or a book unread and forgotten in a bookshelf. I stared at the floor as tears continued to grow and fall down my cheeks.

She stood up and reached under my arm, slowly lifting me to my feet. Ducking down she swooped under me, before lifting me up into her arms like a child, one arm around my back, one under my legs. She carried me all the way up to my apartment until I numbly opened the door with my keys and slid out of her arms onto one foot. The hallway acted as a cane as I hopped into my home, my hand on the wall. I turned to face her in the doorway and stared at her.

"Goodbye," I said, my voice cracking from the dryness in my throat.

My hand was ready to swing to door shut before she grabbed it and stepped up to me.

"Felicity let me help you,"

"You've done enough Allison," I said coldly and turned, waiting for the door to slam.

Her warm hand spread on my back and I heard the door close. She half pushed, half guided me into the living room and I was too numb and pained to fight back. My backside hit the couch and before I could protest she was off into my bedroom in search of the bathroom. She came back carrying my small first aid kit and a jug of water which she thrust in my hand. I drunk greedily before turning my eyes to her and watching, placing the jug at me feet. Bolts of pain shot up and down my leg as she pulled off my converse and rolled up the left side of my jeans. Her hands were amazingly soft and graceful as she bound up my ankle tight, muting some of the throbbing.

She slid up onto her knees between my legs and tugged off my singlet in one pull before I could blink. Not that I cared, I just gazed out the window at the full moon as she tried to bound my torso that was blooming with bruises. Her tongue clicked and tutted while she worked, eventually moving up to my face. Her cold fingers touched my cheek and I recoiled immediately. My eyes stayed on hers wearily as she put a patch on my bruised cheek and wiped the remaining blood and dirt off my face.

"Sit," I ordered her firmly.

She looked surprised, but too guilty to refuse as she moved up to sit beside me. I grabbed a free cloth and dipped it in the water jug. I raised it to her face, my free hand holding her chin and I cleaned her nose and the gash across it, I assumed was from my nail. At least the blood wasn't from a break. Placing a bandaid over the gash I made sure all the blood was gone from her face and neck. She held still for me, only her eyes moving. They were ghostly pale in the moon light and a little bit scary, ringed in dark blue.

Seems as I only got two hits on her stomach I was sure she was fine. I bent over the couch and packed up the kit and placed it on the coffee table.

She remained still the whole time until I sat back and looked at her.

"I'm sorry," she muttered, "I'm sorry for everything. I have no excuse for treating you so awfully that night at the bar, and no excuse for ever raising my hand against you,"

I looked away from her and she moved closer, touching my cheek gently until I pulled away from her.

"Goodnight Felicity," she said softly, raising off my couch and walking out the door.

----

I did my best all week to sit as far away from her as possible in TAFE and not look at her. Occasionally I felt her eyes bore into me before she turned away. She never showed any other signs that she cared so I shrugged it off. I never want to be in an abusive relationship, ever, so it was really better for me not to talk to her. But because we were partners for TAFE, we had to eventually talk, or work.

Each day I stayed at the far end of the desk and clicked away at the laptop, writing up the written notes we had and extending them, as she read her book at the other end and took more notes.

As each day passed she seemed to get colder and colder, slipping in more snide comments or trying to trip me when I walked past. This only made me ignore her more, this time I didn't indulge in her games, I just turned away.

About three weeks after the incident I was at my locker, talking on the phone to Sarah. She was talking quietly on the receiver, and was shutting down all my comments about Mark and loading him with praise. This was odd for her, she was usually very independent, not one of those girls who swoon over their men like brainless zombies.

"Sarah, what the hell? He's an idiot and he's not worth your time. You're dating white trash," I was thoroughly annoyed at her now.

"He isn't white trash! He's even handing out resumes to get a job, Fee! He wants to provide for me,"

I just snorted, "Whatever Sarah, he'll hurt you if you keep up this golden image of him,"

"Why, because he's a man and you aren't?"

I could've snapped my phone in half, "No, Sarah. Cause he cheated on you. At that party I saw him leaving a room with a girl,"

"That doesn't mean anything; they could've been talking,"

"Yeah, "talking" with their pants off,"

I heard a soft sniffle on the other line before it went dead. I swore under my breath and dropped my phone into my locker while grabbing my Early Education: English edition textbook. I never meant to hurt her or let her know like that. She knows how to push my buttons. My hand was just reaching into my locker when the metal door swung and slammed into my fingers. I snapped them back with a yelp and turned to the force of the door slam.

Allison smirked and held out a few papers to me before dropping them on the ground to her leather encased feet. I always admired her shoes and boots but at this moment I could've spat fire on them.

"Oops, dropped them," she said innocently before stepping back.

I glared at her before bending down and scooping up the few papers and sliding them into my folio.

"Thank you." I spat before turning and strutting away from her. Of course she kept up easily.

"Do you always stoop for others? Or is that just me?" She chirped in my ear, all but skipping along my side.

I ignored her and kept walking. Just half a block, then I'll be out of reach in the next class. Unfortunately as we were both doing elementary education, she was also in that class.

"If I said "bark", would you?"

I bit back a retort and kept my head forwards. She was doing this on purpose that was obvious but I just couldn't work her out. One day she had her teeth at my throat, the next it was her lips.

"You better close your mouth Felicity; I don't want drool on my new boots,"

I swung around to face her, clutching my books to my chest to keep me from swinging at her. "What the hell is your problem? For the LIFE of me I can't work you out. I have never met anyone more complicated and more fucked."

"You only respond to bitchy,"

"No, I respond to people who don't lash out at my face,"

"Come with me," her voice was slightly pleading, but cold as she walked away from me.

I looked back in the direction of my class then sighed; turning on my heel I followed her. She walked down the hall for a bit past all the students and people filing in and out of classes. I could follow her bright red hair without trouble through the crowd, being a few steps behind her. Suddenly she turned and slipped through a door.

My eyes caught the door she entered and I followed. She was waiting for me as I entered the empty class. The door slammed and she locked it and turned to me. I simply raised my eyebrows and leaned on the dusty teacher's desk.

"Relax. They only use this class for substitutes and when they are desperate,"

"Why are we here?"

"I owe you an... explanation."

I nodded slightly and put my books beside me on the teacher's desk, leaving my arms free to cross over my chest. She stepped up close to me and reached out to touch my hip. I went to move away from her.

"Wait!"

Pausing, I raised my eyebrows and stayed pinned between her and the desk.

Her voice was coarse as she gently ran her fingertips over my hip, "I-it makes it easier.. To talk to you. If I'm touching you. It reminds me to be warm, not bitchy,"

She lowered her head in embarrassment but I remained frozen, waiting for her to speak. It took some time before she looked up at me and released her breath.

"I have anger issues. I.. Apparently it's from my father but that's only what I hear from my aunt and uncle. I've lived with them since I was four, but that's going off topic. When I get angry I can't think rationally, my body just moves like I'm an outsider watching a movie."

I lowered my eyes and listened to her as she slid her hand around from my hip to my lower back, tracing circles. A shiver ran up my spine, and despite everything I felt safe.

"You make me angry. But only because I want to talk to you and you ignore me," she raised her finger to my lips as I opened my mouth to respond, "I know I deserve it. But you make me feel weird."

"I was so jealous that night at the club, and so angry that you could just step in, catch my attention, and leave with a whore who uses every girl who steps in the door,"

"It was new to me, but I thought I wouldn't have to see you again. Until I saw you in class and the snake inside me rose again. I swear I never meant to hurt you. It poisoned me for days after. I thought it would be better if I pushed you away from me,"

She finished quickly, in one breath and looked in my eyes. Her eyes dropped back down to the ground, one hand at her side as the other remained on my back swirling around. I shivered once more and nodded my head, feeling the warmth from her hand and craving more.

"I forgive you," I muttered softly, biting my lip before I moaned. That would be embarrassing.

She nodded and moved her hand from my back up to my cheek. I fought with everything I could to not lean into her palm. Her head bent and her lips covered mine in a hot, but brief kiss. My hands clenched and unclenched, fighting hard to remain at my sides. I felt her respond, one of her hands moving up towards my hair before she stopped. Suddenly she turned towards the door and walked out. My lips felt hot as flames and my head was clouded with the need to chase her and rip her clothes off.

----

After I had finished all my classes for the day, Allison mysteriously absent, I went home. My arms were weighed down with homework and I had a dull throb in my head.

I ignored dinner and sat at the couch, unloading my books onto the coffee table and sinking into the couch with a sigh. I flicked through the channels before settling on a romantic comedy movie and sat in front of the table with a pen in hand.

I had just gotten through half of it when I heard a knock at the door. I was mystified but stood and looked at the clock. Who would be knocking at eight o'clock at night?

I opened the door and stood in shock as Sarah faced me. She had a big welt over her eye that was already bruising and a busted up lip and bruises along her chin. She was shivering and the tears poured down her face. I lurched forwards and took her elbow, pulling her into my home and shutting the door. My arms wrapped around her protectively as she cried into my chest and gripped my shirt tight.

"I-I... I a-asked Mark a-a-about the party," she hiccupped and sobbed.

"He did this to you?" I gaped, holding her tighter as my anger flared like a bright flame in my body, consuming me.

She nodded and continued to shake against my chest, "I broke up with him and kicked him out, but he... Before leaving..."

Satan himself couldn't pry Sarah out of my arms at that moment. The protective side of me wanted to hunt Mark down and rip off his balls, but the rational side of me said he was probably long gone, and Sarah needed me more. I placed my nose on her hair and breathed deeply, allowing her smell to calm me down slightly.

I slowly released her and led her into the bathroom to tend to her wounds. Most were bruises, so nothing could be done. But I went into the kitchen and returned with an ice pack for her eye. I wiped her face down and kissed her forehead very softly. She smiled weakly to me and sat on my bed, holding the ice and shivering violently.

"Come on babe, climb in," I said, sliding under the covers on the other side of the bed.

She slid in and placed the ice pack on the bedside table. Her body curled into mine as she pressed close, shivering with shock and the ice. I held her close, her nose pressed to mine. My homework lay forgotten in the lounge room and I chuckled mentally. After a few moments I heard her timid voice.

"Fee?"

"Yes baby?"

"Thank you for being here..."

"Of course," I chuckled softly, running my hand up and down her back and feeling the shiver run up her spine in response, "I love you, I'm not going to leave you alone like this."

"You love me?" She asked timidly, with a soft hiccup.

"Of course, that's a silly question,"

I felt her shift and her mouth suddenly covered mine. I had felt her kiss many times but this was different, every other time was just a light peck between friends. This kiss had passion and heat, I felt her press herself to me and pry my lips apart with hers. My eyes closed after the momentary shock and I melted into the kiss, after wanting her like this for so long.

Her hands travelled up and down my body with vigor, tugging my shirt up and off. Once the shirt was flung away her mouth was clinging back onto mine, flicking her tongue around my mouth. I was lost in the moment and tugged off her shirt, finding her bare chest against mine. I gasped slightly as her chest pressed against my bra. She took that pause to remove my bra, her lips finding my neck and kissing deep trails up my neck and jaw.

I felt her hand trail down to my pants and pause. Rolling her over, I lay on top of her and pinned her down gently. In the faint light from the moon streaming through the window I could make out her face. She was panting like I was and was staring up at me with wide eyes.

"What do you want, Sarah?"

She took a few moments, breathing deeply before answering, "I want to be loved... By you,"

I frowned, "Are you sure? This can't be a mistake,"

She nodded and bit her lip, "I'm sure,"

I smiled before sliding slowly down, my legs moving between hers and my hands sliding down with them to pull off her shorts and underwear. She shivered and looked up to me with her big blue eyes. The moon reflected in them and suddenly they were wide and pale blue, and I gasped, looking at Allison's eyes. Sarah tilted her head and suddenly the light was gone, replaced with the deep blue of my best friends. Her hands had my pants down my thighs when she stopped, looking at me in surprise.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you double sure you want this?"

"Absolutely" she said and tugged my pants the rest of the way off. I remained in my lacy black panties.

I was between her legs, holding myself up on my elbows either side of her. Slowly easing my body onto hers, I kissed her deeply, hearing her approving moan in response. My tongue explored her mouth and my hands roamed her body, slipping down between her legs. She shivered in response and her legs spread wider for me.

"I've dreamed about this for so long," I whispered against her lips, my fingers parting her wet swollen lips to run up and down her slit.

Moaning deeply she opened her eyes, "Me too," she whispered.

I pushed my fingers into her wet hole, feeling her clench around my digits. She moaned deeper and closed her eyes, her hips moving slowly. Trailing my tongue down her neck and chest I latched onto a nipple and sucked hard. She quivered in my fingers, moaning and thrusting up and down. My fingers rubbed against her, sliding in and out easily as I teased her nipple with my tongue. I felt her hand clasp my hair and tug me down harder as she jogged her hips faster. I looked up to her face, frowning slightly as my thumb moved up and pressed into her clit.