Allison's Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Chloe didn't seem like Chloe anymore. My sweet, considerate, accommodating Chloe now had a lean, hungry and predatory look on her face, like a wolf about to devour a wounded chicken.

"Spread your legs," Chloe instructed me, "You told me today, that your pussy was wet all the time on modirall. Now, I'm going to check and see if that's true."

I spread my legs, but apparently not far enough for Chloe's tastes.

"You can spread them farther than that," Chloe snapped at me, "I've seen you do a dancer's splits before! Come on!"

So, I spread my legs apart even farther. I spread them apart approximately thirty-six inches. It's not a dancer's split, but trust me, that's a lot. Then Chloe instructed me to claps my hands behind the back of my neck, while she inspected my pussy.

The pose she had ordered me to take made me feel very open and vulnerable, which was what Chloe had been going for. She seemed to have an opinion that being naked, open and vulnerable would all translate into sexual arousal.

And while I stood there feeling very naked, exposed and vulnerable, Chloe reached one hand between my thighs and cupped the glistening, wet folds of my swollen pubic lips.

"You were right," Chloe conceded, "You really are wet."

Then she worked my pubic lips apart and thrust one finger inside of me. Her finger probed deep into my sex, and then stayed there. I moaned at the intimate intrusion, and I felt a throbbing in my sex, that was echoed by a throbbing in my ears.

Chloe left her finger deep inside of me as she explained how all of this was going to work.

"Okay, as your sexual mentor, there are a number of rules that I'm going to expect you to follow. The first one I've already mentioned. I expect you to be nude most of the time. From now on, I'll expect you to sleep in the nude. When it's just the two of us at home, I'll expect you to be naked. When I'm at work, and you're home alone, I'll expect you to be naked. If I come home from work and catch you wearing any type of clothing, you'll be punished."

"Punished?" I asked, and squirmed my hips reflexively as I felt Chloe's finger moving around inside of me, "Punished, how?"

"Carrie usually got a spanking when I caught her disobeying my rules," Chloe replied, "I suppose the same punishment would work with you."

I was surprised by her response and let out a feminine gasp. "Seriously?" I asked, "You would actually spank me?"

"I told you our relationship would change if I became your sexual mentor," Chloe reminded me, "Me inflicting corporal punishment on your bare bottom would be one of the changes that would have to be instituted. Do you want to back out, now that you're finding out what it means to have me in charge of your training?"

I actually considered backing out. This was far more intense and scary than I originally anticipated it would be, but the pulsing fire in my loins wanted Chloe to keep going. Roller coasters were intense and scary, but people still waited in long lines to ride them. My wet throbbing sex had decided that it wanted to ride this intense and scary roller coaster. All that remained was for me to verbally confirm what my pussy wanted.

"I'm not backing out," I said, "You have my permission to punish me if I break the rules."

Chloe gave me a wicked smile and then added, "Okay, the second rule is no masturbation. From now on you need my permission to have an orgasm, which means you're not allowed to give them to yourself. From this point on, if I catch you fingering your pussy, you'll have to be punished."

"Okay," I said, and I realized I was getting excited at the prospect of being punished for violating Chloe's rules. I was turning into the submissive female from my dreams. Of course, I was still under the influence of modirall. Everything got me sexually aroused when I was on modirall. Would this sort of treatment still get me aroused when I ran out of the drug?

"Third rule," Chloe said, "since I'm sure you'll be tempted to break rule number two, I'm going to tie you up at night, so your hands can't reach your crotch. I did that to Carrie, so no matter how tempted she got, she couldn't finger herself to orgasm."

"Bondage is part of the program?" I asked, amazed that my best friend would be tying me up.

"It's a very important part of the program," Chloe insisted, "If you can't handle bondage, we may as well abandon the entire project right now."

I almost objected, but then I felt her finger move around inside of me, and an agonizing wave of desire spread out from my sexual core and took hold of my entire body. I writhed and trembled until the delicious sensation passed, and then I told Chloe I was okay with her tying me up.

"Rule number four is that we're going to have to start showering together," Chloe said, "When Carrie had privacy in the shower, she was always tempted to masturbate. I caught her playing with herself six or seven times before I thought to institute that rule with her."

"I guess that makes sense," I said, giving up with right to privacy in the shower with no argument whatsoever. It seemed that I had given up my will entirely, and would agree to anything Chloe asked.

"Oh, don't look so distressed," Chloe said to me, "This program will do exactly what you wanted. It will give you an Olympic class libido. Don't you still want that?"

"Of course, I do," I replied, "Ever since I've been on modirall, I've been introduced to a side of human sexuality I never knew existed before! It's unbelievably delicious!"

"Well, this program will keep that deliciousness going," Chloe assured me.

Chloe had me get a towel before I could sit down on the couch again. Now that I was naked, the risks of me getting my sexual juices all of the couch cushions were very real. Precautions had to be taken.

When I had put my clothes away and had a towel to sit on, Chloe un-paused out TV program and we began to watch again, although both of us seemed to be somewhat distracted at this point. I kept noticing Chloe's eyes drifting away from the television screen and drifting towards my bare breasts, or toned thighs. There was an electric feeling of sexual excitement and vulnerability as I knew that Chloe could see all of my body while she herself was fully dressed.

Chloe was a lesbian, and enjoyed looking at well-toned, slender female bodies, especially when they weren't wearing very much. In public she had to be very subtle about such voyeurism, however now that she had me obediently stripping for her and openly displaying my naked body, she didn't have to be discrete anymore. She could ogle my naked body quite openly, and I wouldn't do anything to deter her.

Maybe it was the modirall, but I soon found myself luxuriating in the advantage Chloe had over me. I was utterly and humiliatingly naked and Chloe was fully dressed, with her most erogenous body-parts respectably hidden-away. It made me feel vulnerable and submissive and exposed, and something about that made my loins tingle and throb. I was savoring this new feeling of being exposed and vulnerable to my best friend.

"So, is it just these four rules?" I asked Chloe at some point during the evening, "Did these four rules really turn Carrie into a throbbing sex machine, feverish for orgasmic release?"

"Oh, it's more involved than that," Chloe replied, as she placed one hand on my bare thigh, "But I don't want to overwhelm you too much on your first day. I'll introduce you to the other rules, when I think you're ready for them. The first four rules will do for now."

* * * * * * * *

When it was time for me to go to bed, Chloe followed me into my room. I don't know where she got them from, but she had several lengths of hemp rope, all coiled up and ready to place her best friend in bondage.

Chloe smiled her wicked smile when I gave her an inquisitive look and said, "I did tell you that I'd have to tie you up at night, remember?"

"Okay," I said, feeling utterly and passive and obedient, "How do you want to do this?"

Chloe told me to lie on my back with my arms spread out towards the edges of the mattress. I complied with her orders and spread my arms out. Chloe them proceeded to use two lengths of rope to tie my wrists to the metal bedframe.

When she was certain that I couldn't wriggle free from her rope bondage, Chloe asked, "How do you feel?"

"Helpless," I said, "What if I have to get up to pee in the middle of the night?"

"You'll just have to hold it until morning," she replied, "Good night".

She turned to go, and I responded, "Good night," without complaining about the way she was treating me.

Being naked and helpless while my roommate was fully clothed and had the freedom to do as she wished, was causing a tumult of sensations in my loins. Being helpless, exposed and vulnerable seemed to be becoming a huge turn-on for me. My beat faster and I felt feverishly hot at the thought of how much control my roommate now had over me. It was going to be frustrating not being able to masturbate, as hyper-stimulated as my libido was. I began to rub my bare thighs together in an attempt to relieve some of the potent sexual tension brewing inside of me.

Chloe had been in the process of heading out of my room when she noticed me rubbing my thighs together. Apparently, that was an action that didn't meet with her approval, as she sternly snapped, "Allison! No! Stop that right now!"

I had been enjoyed the friction of one smooth thigh rubbing against the other, but froze as soon as I heard Chloe's voice.

"Rubbing your thighs together like that is practically masturbating," Chloe said, admonishing me, "Legs far apart! Now!"

Once again, I passively acquiesced, and Chloe took her time, tying my ankles far apart, so it would be impossible to rub them together during the night.

"Now, you're ready for bed," Chloe declared when I was bound spread-eagle and helpless.

She kissed me good night and turned out the lights on her way out. I was naked, helpless and aroused. I was in severe sexual distress, and had no way of gaining sexual relief.

One thing I knew for sure, I was going to have some potent wet dreams tonight.

* * * * *

The nurse took me back to an exam room, and the first thing I noticed about the room was the gynecological examination chair. It somehow seemed to dominate the entire room.

"Just, take off your clothes," the nurse instructed me, "Then I can check your weight and take your measurements."

Something about the way she was doing things didn't seem like standard operating procedure to me. Didn't they usually give you a flimsy gown to wear before a medical exam like this? I asked the nurse if I could have a medical gown, and she told me that there was a new health regulation in the state of California that phased out medical gowns. She couldn't give me one, even if she wanted to.

I stripped naked and then allowed the nurse to order me around. She ordered me up on the scale, and then wrote down my height and weight. She ordered me off the scale, and proceeded to use a cloth tape-measure to measure the size of my waist, my hips and my breasts. And to add to my discomfort, the nurse repeatedly rubbed her tape measure across my nipples as she tried to measure the size of my breasts. The mild, yet repetitive friction of the tape measure across my nipples and areola caused them to stiffen and become stirred up. I had no idea why my doctor's office would need to information like my waist size, or my breast size. Is any of that medically relevant?

Then she ordered me to sit in the examination chair and to place my legs in the leg crutch stirrups. I had already been uncomfortable being naked in front of the nurse, then she cranked up my level of discomfort by moving the stirrups further apart, thus forcing me to spread my legs obscenely wide.

"I'm going to have to use some restraints," the nurse informed me, "The exam doesn't hurt, however a lot of women tend to squirm and use their hands to try and cover themselves, so it's become standard procedure to restrain the patient until the exam is over."

I mulled that over and wondered when that procedure went into effect. I had never heard of that being procedure before.

Leather straps were buckled around my ankles, and just above my knees. More leather straps were then buckled around my wrists, which were then used to secure my wrists to some sort of metal support near the headrest. I had never felt so naked and exposed in my life, and that's when the doctor decided to enter the examination room.

I felt very vulnerable and humiliated as the doctor walked into the room and leisurely looked over my defenseless nudity and smiled.

"Good morning, I'm Doctor Sobchak," she said in an amicable tone of voice, "And, how are we today?"

When meeting someone for the first time, I traditionally shake hands with them, however the nurse had left me immobile and helpless by buckling those damn leather straps around my wrists.

"I'm Allison," I replied, squirming uncomfortably, "I'm feeling kinda helpless and vulnerable the way your nurse has got me fixed."

"It's standard procedure," the nurse said, addressing both the doctor and myself. She was very bureaucratic and methodical about the whole thing. It's like she didn't possess any empathy or emotions, but was capable only of following orders.

"Alex is quite correct," Doctor Sobchak assured me, "State regulations are quite adamant that we restrain all patients before conducting a vaginal exam. It's supposedly for your own good."

I tried to work it out in my head, how it could be for my own good to be naked, helpless and exposed like this, but I couldn't quite see the logic in it. And while I was contemplating the logistics of how this could possibly make sense, Doctor Sobchak snapped on some latex gloves, and the nurse produced a tube of some sort of lubricating gel and squeezed out a generous blob for the doctor's fingers.

She held her fingers near my vulva and said, "Allison, try and scoot your pelvis forward, more towards me."

It wasn't easy to move, the way the nurse had bound me, but I squirmed my hips and moved my butt forward, as much as I could.

"That's a good girl," the doctor said, and then she placed her gloved fingers on my exposed pubic lips.

She spread my swollen inner lips and took her time, feeling around. She informed me she was checking for masses. She wasn't rough, but I felt very exposed and defenseless as she fingered the most intimate part of my female anatomy.

"Okay, Allison, everything here seems normal," the doctor informed me in her companionable tone of voice, as she handled my tumescent nether lips, "But I'm going to need to probe around inside next."

She then produced a stainless-steel speculum and the nurse assisted her in applying generous amounts of lubricant to the medical device.

The speculum looked large and intimidating, and I reflexively attempted to close my legs together. Of course, the restraints buckled around my knees and ankles frustrated my efforts to move my legs, even slightly. I was utterly helpless and immobilized. The doctor could do whatever she wanted to me.

Doctor Sobchak fed the cold, metal speculum deep into my vagina and turned a screw that caused it to open wider. As the speculum opened wide, it forced my sex to open wide as well. As the doctor opened the speculum wider and wider, I was overcome with a strange feeling. It wasn't so much a bad feeling, but I felt open, helpless and exposed.

Then, she proceeded to make me feel even more open and exposed by producing a colposcope, turning on a bright light, and placing one end of the colposcope into my yawning, wide-open sexual orifice. She spent about thirty or forty seconds staring into the most intimate orifice of my body with her high-tech device, but didn't seem to find anything noteworthy while she was examining me.

She then set the colposcope aside, and removed the speculum from my overexposed, defenseless pussy. Initially, I assumed that meant the exam was over, however Doctor Sobchak had other ideas. She then inserted two fingers in me and pressed down on my lower belly quite hard. She had her fingers in me longer than the metal instrument. She moved her fingers around, told me she was examining my cervix.

Her fingers remained inside of me for an extended period. Her fingers probed and explored, and left me feeling very uncomfortable, helpless, violated; and perhaps worst of all; sexually aroused.

I tried to hide my arousal, however my body wasn't cooperating in that effort. Despite my best efforts to remain quiet, I ended up moaning and letting out girlish gasps, as Doctor Sobchak's fingertips found sensitive spots inside of me that responded every time she contacted them.

I didn't want to reach sexual climax in my doctor's office, with a doctor and a nurse watching over me, however it looked as if I had no choice in the matter. A powerful orgasm was building deep within my loins, and the muscles of my vagina spasmed around Doctor Sobchak's fingers as she probed me.

I gasped as another agonizing wave of desire passed through my naked body, and I squirmed with both sexual desire and embarrassment as my nipples became visibly swollen and painfully erect.

"Almost finished," Doctor Sobchak assured me, and then she removed her glistening-wet fingers from my throbbing sex, just instants before an overwhelming orgasm would have ripped through me.

I felt feverish and my breathing was ragged and disturbingly loud, but I had presence of mind enough to ask, "Can I be unstrapped from all this bondage gear?"

"Actually, I'd like for one of my colleagues to examine you first," Doctor Sobchak said, "Just stay right there. I'll go and fetch her."

Just stay right there? Where did she think I was going to go? My wrists, ankles and knees were all bound with leather restraints! I couldn't even get out of this damn gynecologist's chair!

Doctor Sobchak left the room, but neglected to close the door behind her. This meant that any doctor, nurse or patient walking past the examination room would have ample opportunity to get an eyeful of my naked body, with my legs spread obscenely wide, and my swollen pubic lips blatantly on display.

At least seven people got a glimpse of me as they walked down the hallway and passed the examination room. Several of them slowed down, thus affording themselves more time to get a better look at me. I could feel my face heating with embarrassment as my naked, helpless body was scrutinized by total strangers.

Eventually, Doctor Sobchak returned with her colleague. I recognized her almost immediately.

"Doctor Khorkina," I said, and I struggled uselessly against the leather restraints that held my naked body wide-open for her to ogle.

"Good morning, Allison," Doctor Khorkina greeted me, "Doctor Sobchak requested that I take a look at you and substantiate her diagnosis."

I was about to ask what sort of diagnosis Doctor Sobchak had made about me, but then Doctor Khorkina snapped on a latex glove, and within seconds had her fingers inside of me.

I squirmed my hips and made helpless, gasping noises while her fingers explored deep inside my throbbing sex. She had a frustrating tendency to find the most sensitive nerve endings of my sexual core, enflame them to the point that I was panting and on the edge of orgasm, and then her fingertips would withdraw.

By the time Doctor Khorkina was done with her examination, I was sweating, feverish and panting with urgent sexual frustration. And when Doctor Khorkina spoke, I could barely hear her words, as my heart was pounding emphatically loud in my ears.